Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:12 pm

i would do that twitch drop if i used twitched at all but WELP also Im missing a quest for this new one D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 pm

The new Umbra update is here. I heard Umbra is like a Vampire Warframe, which if you ask me is awesome! I can't wait to get him.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
The new Umbra update is here. I heard Umbra is like a Vampire Warframe, which if you ask me is awesome! I can't wait to get him.

Umbra is a better Excal, only change is his second power has a new name but still does mostly the same, but gets an added effect that dispels Sentient resistances and interrupts their actions. He also has new polarities native to him which are used by a few new mods (meaning it's hard to use those mods on other frames).

The Vampire like frame isn't in this, that's the Sentient/Eidolon frame, that's still being worked on as they try to figure out his kit (when they showed the powers it was early development, Steve didn't even get to see it properly to give approval).

Quote :
i would do that twitch drop if i used twitched at all but WELP also Im missing a quest for this new one D:

Twitch drops are limited to 1 per account AND they only drop in specific days now, so it's very easy to miss on those. You most likely are missing... Did you finish Chains of Harrow? If you did you can do the Apostasy Prologue, BUT you need to build the Personal Quarters as well to make that quest appear.

Umbra is the first frame that has no parts and it's super cheap to craft. Even the crafting is part of the quest and takes 1 minute, he comes with his own slot and with Reactor pre-installed. He also has properties of a Prime, that means that he also gets energy from death orb in Orokin maps (the full name of the frame in the Chinese server is Excalibur Umbra Prime, ours got shortened).

If you use frames like Excal with exalted weapons and their weapon seems weak now it's because you mod those weapons separately now, they no longer use your melee weapon mods, their weapon appear below the melee weapon in the Arsenal (in case of Titania there's 2 weapons as she has 2 weapons).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:28 pm

welp I have to build personal QUARTERS Then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:

Umbra is a better Excal, only change is his second power has a new name but still does mostly the same, but gets an added effect that dispels Sentient resistances and interrupts their actions. He also has new polarities native to him which are used by a few new mods (meaning it's hard to use those mods on other frames).

The Vampire like frame isn't in this, that's the Sentient/Eidolon frame, that's still being worked on as they try to figure out his kit (when they showed the powers it was early development, Steve didn't even get to see it properly to give approval).

I rarely ever use Radial Javelin, Exalted Blade is the way to go when I use Excal. Still, if he has Prime Abilities, I'll try for him. Though does he still work with Excalibur add-ons like the Dex skin?

Also I noticed they redid the interface a ton. Wasn't expecting this but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 pm

welp I got all the mats but Aragon crystal time to farm....

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:

I rarely ever use Radial Javelin, Exalted Blade is the way to go when I use Excal. Still, if he has Prime Abilities, I'll try for him. Though does he still work with Excalibur add-ons like the Dex skin?

Also I noticed they redid the interface a ton. Wasn't expecting this but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Radial Blind was the one that changed (but still is mostly the same). Umbra can use every skin Excal has, but they will have the golden bits from his arms and legs added in and will keep the scarf and the cloth that runs from his neck through his chest to his crotch.

He also has slightly better stats, plus his new mods make some of his stats even higher. They are a set of mods but the bonus of the set is that those mods get higher stats if other mods of the same set are present, 25% per mod and caps at 75% increase (50% for the melee mods). Those mods can be used on other frames and some dumb things can be done, but it's pretty hard to fit them because only Umbra can have the polarity of those mods (it's a new polarity) and they cost 16 points when maxed, so the amount of forma needed to have those mods is so big that will limit your builds way too much.

All of his attacks have different sounds, his 2 has different animations, Exalted Blade is slightly different too in looks (this patch also changes the looks of Regular Excal's blade) but otherwise it has the same exact stats as the other Excal, except for the fact that it has the new polarity for the new mods.

He even has his own stance animation sets with his own idles.

His passive is the same too, but he has a second passive, but it only happens when you use something you unlock through the quests later and I'm not going to say what it is.

If you build the Personal Quarters before beating the Chains of Harrow then you will be set for the Sacrifice, since Apostasy Prologue takes less than 5 minutes to complete, it's just a bit of lore (pretty much the beginning of shit hitting the fan).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:31 pm

bruh doesn't everyone get a free umbra now from th.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Sakura1 wrote:

You get him during the quest (and can't even sell him).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

ooh umbra got some interesting free stuff o;

especially these mods... are they only limited to him? although they do just say Umbra so I suppose so =3=

and that new sword Im not sad at all although i do want a Prime Nikatana
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

ooh umbra got some interesting free stuff o;

especially these mods... are they only limited to him? although they do just say Umbra so I suppose so =3=

and that new sword Im not sad at all although i do want a Prime Nikatana

Mods can be used on other frames/weapons, but the polarity is exclusive to Umbra, so it's very hard to fit them on other frames/weapons.

New sword has a gimmick, stealth attacks make you invisible and lasts around 6 seconds, but if you attack it will interrupt the invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 am

so I did teraylst and well some dude literally rekted it
like he had 50% of the dmg dealt D:

we had a trinity she did her job actually really well didn't die once, so yea the dude basically solo'ed it bc I literally not got the chance to even hit it most of the times :V

my job was literally leeching ugh so jelly I need to know D:

also here his setup Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 2bf2d264e5
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am

Usually Teralyst runs or Tridolon runs always have someone that does all the damage, usually something like Chroma. Harrow usually is there for the magnetic pulse phase to avoid the magnetic proc (Oberon works too but it will be hell for Trin since Oberon can only cover the procs and the pulse does tons of damage, Limbo also works). Trin for heals and then the last slot can be for a frame that can buff attacks, not sure which they use now but used to be Volt because since a good Chroma barely needs help, the Volt just places shields to buff amp damage and take down shields faster.

There are people trying to use Umbra there, but still he's not that good for it, nothing he does fits in any role needed there (not even his howl since Eidolons doesn't create resistances).

For weapons usually Lanka is the best, easy to get, easy to mod and ruins the Eidolons. Vectis works too, prolly had a riven since without one it's just better to use Lanka.

I'm usually the Trin since it's the easiest, just need to get energy (pads to make it faster) and press 4 all the time, and before the fight begins I just get all the lures (fun fact, you can only hack 8 lures, and 8 lures is all you need to capture all 3 Eidolon, so you can get all the lures first and have them charged when the first Eidolon dies). That's it, then if you have spare time you can shoot the Eidolon with the amp to get the shields down, but if the Chroma is good you won't even need to use your weapon (I've got some that were bad and so my Trin out damage them, oops), if anything the only thing you need to know is where the lures spawn. You can hack them while in Archwing so AW charges + Cyphers make it very fast (plus Itzal).

I hope that we get the full songs from the Sacrifice soon, the songs used there once again were pretty good, though this time time shift it even more for a more oriental vibe and instruments.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm

hmm can u show case a the lanka build u use?

also ugh i keep getting rivens from sortie LIKE im so lzy for these and they never give me for weapons i own :V
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 am

Sakura1 wrote:
hmm can u show case a the lanka build u use?

also ugh i keep getting rivens from sortie LIKE im so lzy for these and they never give me for weapons i own :V

I use Riven on my Lanka so... But you want Radiation against Eidolon, so... Serration, Split chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Speed Trigger (or Vile Acceleration), Stormbringer, Hellfire and... Maybe Heavy Caliber since against Eidolon you are always close, but dunno how much it will deviate since against Gantulyst and Hydrolyst they have 2 extra parts on their backs (Teralyst doesn't have it) which can be a pain to hit (which I prefer when those are destroyed first, as later there are too many lights which makes it hard to hit) if the bullet deviates a lot.

Or Vigilante Armaments on the last slot, but that comes from Bounties (it's a common mod though so it shouldn't be hard).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Limbo Prime is here aaaaaaand Umbra no longer gets energy from death orbs because "he's not a prime".
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:31 pm

Nyx Prime Sets are hitting a nice price and I want to crack a few relics with the Chassis part to make sets to sell, it would be nice if someone else came along so more people get to profit from it, random relics are fine, just need to set a hour, as long as it's later in the day it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:16 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Nyx Prime Sets are hitting a nice price and I want to crack a few relics with the Chassis part to make sets to sell, it would be nice if someone else came along so more people get to profit from it, random relics are fine, just need to set a hour, as long as it's later in the day it's fine.

Oh im up for it!!

also sorrow needs to get a discord so he can bother people to play with him D:<
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Will run them tomorrow. First chassis which is Neo, then Neuroptics which is Meso.

And meh, I stopped using IM stuff a long time ago because I was spending too much time with meaningless conversations and less time doing my stuff. Not really one to care about playing with people besides the rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:28 pm

I ended up buying ACC and clothes for my operator.....

good bye 230P

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm

I never bought any since the suit that I like is prime access and no money for that, and I just like no suit better. Was thinking about some of the new accessories from when the Sacrifice landed, but then I spoke with Rebecca about their unusual much higher price than usual (some 5 times higher than any other) and she went like, it's just because the sacrifice had lots of free stuff so we had to balance it out, so fuck that, what Baro brings is more than enough.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Well, want Ash Prime? Look no further! Because Warframe is the new Oprah.

Watch Tennolive stream on twitch this Saturday for 30 minutes and you will get him, just need to have the Warframe account linked with Twitch and that's it, free Ash Prime.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Gram Prime is coming soon.

Nidus Deluxe: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhEDQQVMAAE_gm.jpg

Titania Deluxe: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhEAoYUcAAw7Vr.jpg

Nyx Deluxe: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhCAJNU8AEpUIC.jpg

Limbo Deluxe: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhCBBoUEAIhMO7.jpg

New Corpus weapons bundle: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhCG74XUAAPzlf.jpg

Sentient weapon?: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhCI5zXUAAFN8p.jpg

Corpus Glaive: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhCH71W4AA2pFG.jpg

Solaris united Sentinel: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhhJAbfUwAEgK_i.jpg

Album with more pics but thread lightly, very big spoilers of the Sacrifice quest in the last pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/BrsBuT3
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Warframe on the Switch baby!

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:53 pm

So, Venus looks great, new enemies, HUGE ROBOT SPIDER, AND MOTHER FUCKING HOVERBOARDS. Bounties can be picked in the map without going back to the town. Can make secondary weapons just like how we do zaws. Has fishing but they didn't show, but they showed hunting, you hunt animals for conservation efforts, you tranq them and call a drone to take them and you get standing. The intro of the town, Fortuna, looks great, cyborg people also look great. Pet moas too!

Railjack will be space battles, Tenno ship with multiple players, has guns and you pilot it, enemies can invade it, it gets damaged and you need to put out fires, then you can go into AW and invade the enemy ship, so you can work your way to blow it up and escape from the inside, it looks great, and it's funny how it all started with Steve messing around in the saturday streams.

Might also be part of dark sectors?

Both things might be different updates. Fortuna is venus, Railjack is spaceship battles and this rails thing to explore the unknown.

And "The New War", which seems like Sentient invasion.

Meanwhile we can appreciate Fortuna's intro.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next