Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 2:41 pm

The Pyrus Project is the next update it seems (it's the rebuild the Strata Relay event, prolly just that). They uploaded the video but then deleted it, but some got to reupload it (not that it reveals much). The description said it starts today but I'd guess it's either some time this week or the next.

Edit: Yup, delayed, maybe tomorrow, later at worst.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Nezha Revisited to happen soon with the new skin. Lots of good changes.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1006622-dev-workshop-nezha-revisited/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Phew. I just finished all the Relay Component Tasks. All in the nick of time!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Watch this friday's devstream with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you will get a riven mod (they didn't specify which).

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1008080-coming-soon-devstream-116/?tab=comments#comment-10144124

Edit: Chroma Prime stuff leaked (prolly because of console), the other weapon that wasn't revealed is Rubico Prime (Gram Prime is the other weapon but we already knew about it).

Chroma Prime model... Only 1 screen and can't see much besides a few golden bits, different helmet which is a bit demonic and has HUGE energy wings.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Today they added the first weapon that goes beyond rank 30, every time you forma this weapon it gets 2 more max ranks (and each extra rank makes it deal more damage to Sentient). Too bad it's melee, most likely will rarely ever use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:14 pm

What is said weapon? I want it?

I just finished Zephyr Prime today. I have a new respect for Zephyr after he helped me pass MR13 with his gliding ability.

Also, I'm almost at the final ranking for The Perrin Sequence. I need to know, does the Prime Part you have to give them for the final ranking change, considering how Valkyr Prime was vaulted and last time I checked you have to give them a Valkyr Prime Neuroptics?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
What is said weapon? I want it?

I just finished Zephyr Prime today. I have a new respect for Zephyr after he helped me pass MR13 with his gliding ability.

Also, I'm almost at the final ranking for The Perrin Sequence. I need to know, does the Prime Part you have to give them for the final ranking change, considering how Valkyr Prime was vaulted and last time I checked you have to give them a Valkyr Prime Neuroptics?

The weapon you get the blueprint from finishing the Chimera Prologue quest which is unlocked after finishing the Sacrifice (it will appear in the personal quarters).

The prime part they require changes when the one they request is vaulted, according to the wiki they require Hydroid Prime Neuroptics now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:54 pm

The Halloween event is here. Man, that's one hell of a mission, having to take on a Juggernaut completely unarmed, and with reduced shields/health and no use of abilities. Would not recommend doing it alone.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
The Halloween event is here. Man, that's one hell of a mission, having to take on a Juggernaut completely unarmed, and with reduced shields/health and no use of abilities. Would not recommend doing it alone.

Doing alone or with others doesn't really matter, the only part that matters is the door, but you only need 2 people for that, the Juggernaut itself you don't kill by punching but by baiting it into the fire circles that the pumpkin piles make when destroyed, so even on solo it works fine.

Mods actually work I believe, but since Shield/HP is limited and no abilities it means only mods like knock down and such are relevant, they might help a lot. Nidus is one of the best frames besides the armor ones like Valkyr because his HP regen passive still works and because the mission doesn't actually diminishes your stats but instead sets the shields/HP for everyone he also gets shields in that mission.

They do this same Tactical alert every year now (we don't even get the other ones anymore with the caches), funnily enough some of the same problems exist every year (like juggy getting stuck on the same tree). I didn't bother doing time attack because I have too many gold potato to even care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm

I don't have Nidus yet, but I was using Zephyr for his Mobility. I doubt I could get a high enough score for Time Attack, but I'm good on that account. I just wanted the Dread Skin.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Fortuna this week, hopefully my potato can handle it as well as the plains so I can get my Moa.

They will have twitch drops from watching people play warframe, again, 2 of the possible rewards are Khora and Nidus, I feel sorry for those that farmed Khora, but hey, free slots. Nidus isn't even hard to get, just takes some time but you get tons of relics anyway, people are such crybabies while they camp sewers with macros because game2hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 8:19 pm

I'm rather pissed off that Garuda has nothing Bird or flying based about her abilities, despite being named after a birdlike mythical creature and having massive wings. It makes no sense!

A couple people I saw said that they think Garuda is more Vampire-like than Revenant. Well I see that a lot more, since Garuda uses a lot of Blood-themed attacks and can drain the life from victims. Garuda also sorta makes me think of Lucario (at least in Super Smash) with the whole thing of getting stronger after taking damage.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:51 am

Revenant wasn't really based on traditional blood sucking Vampires. He's more about manipulation and shapeshifting (which is part of the Vampire trope), he initially had a power to put enemies to sleep but they changed that so he had at least 1 Eidolon like power (despite already having his 2 based on Eidolons). That's why he's called Revenant rather than a Vampire like name, he's part Revenant too.

DE isn't that interested in making all frames fit perfectly certain themes, which is also why Garuda has a bird like name and motifs but instead of being another Zephyr or Titania, they made her about Gore and blood. But she does end up being somewhat linked to Vampires due to the blood stuff and her alt helmet being called Bathory, prolly named after Elizabeth Báthory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 8:49 am

Okay so I beat the first few missions in the Vallis. I especially like the Hoverboards. Means I don't need to use Nova or Zephyr Prime to cover lots of ground anymore, and the music in this one is really cool! I can also see there's a bunch of new Corpus enemies like those giant wheel things and that Orb Walker.

From what I could take on it, it appears that Fortuna is like a Corpus-governed slum town and labor camp where the citizens are so poor, they had to sell their own body parts and have them replaced with cheap cybernetics that are more likely to fail on them. I guess that's a literal take on, "Living there costs an arm and a leg."
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Okay so I beat the first few missions in the Vallis. I especially like the Hoverboards. Means I don't need to use Nova or Zephyr Prime to cover lots of ground anymore, and the music in this one is really cool! I can also see there's a bunch of new Corpus enemies like those giant wheel things and that Orb Walker.

From what I could take on it, it appears that Fortuna is like a Corpus-governed slum town and labor camp where the citizens are so poor, they had to sell their own body parts and have them replaced with cheap cybernetics that are more likely to fail on them. I guess that's a literal take on, "Living there costs an arm and a leg."

Yeah, Solaris need cybernetics to work and the Corpus sell those, when they can't pay they are sent to slave camps and work to pay their debts, if they can't pay the corpus come to take back the cybernetics but they are still in debt, without cybernetics they can't work and so the Corpus will take their organs next.

I finished the quest but I have shit ram and can't buy more right now so I'm screwed. I'm just putting up with it (combat freezes all the time but when nothing is happening and there aren't ram use spikes it runs well enough to play just fine), sinking plat on boosters to rush getting the mats for the Moas, guns and grind the standing as fast as I can, will most likely not be able to fight the orbs when they release that portion.

Edit: You can use Archwing in the Vallis too, and AW launchers are infinite now, so if you don't have the launcher segment it's a good investment, K-board is nice and fast, AW is better when you really want to get somewhere fast and you can fight from the air though both Corpus and Grineer have missiles that take out the AW to force into the ground (but if you can deal with them fast enough or have Itzal even entire bounties are possible in AW, first one I did in Venus I did entire in AW, Staticor carried me through it even with all the freezing).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Dang I'm still a ton of resources short, including like 200 Oxium for it.

Also any strategies on taking on those Orb Walker things? I saw there's a bounty involving fighting one, and that thing looks like it's gonna be a pain to defeat.

Also I just noticed something about Garuda.

Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 P2U41Jv

Crap, they look nearly identical!

Last edited by Armored Entity on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 8:47 pm

The Orbs can't be defeated right now, they will release that later, if you see one of the big ones it's not a good idea to stay near them, they will attack (one of them will do damage passively if you get too close as it does a snowstorm).

The small ones... I only fought the mites and the red one that shoots the goo, they are nothing special but the red one has an invincibility period when the goo sack on top of it explodes. I haven't seen the Yellow one but shouldn't be that much different shooting it in the face.

They actually added Raptor, Jackal and Hyena as regular enemies, all weaker than their boss version but still a threat. The Terra sniper variant and Raptor spawn a different Hyena each, Jackal seems to spawn like the red spider which is by increasing the threat level (which you do by attacking Corpus but let their reinforcement towers live, the more towers the Corpus spawn the higher the threat level goes up), Jackal has no invincibility at all unlike the boss Version or the Lynx so while they seem to hit hard they aren't that hard to kill. There's also a moa that looks exactly like a Bursa that drops bounce mines but it's much weaker than a Bursa but their AI does try really hard to stay way from the player, it's kinda fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 am

Do you know if Fortuna will ever get their equivalent of those Plains of Eidelon periodic events (like Plague Star or Ghoul Purge). I hope they do.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 am

Armored Entity wrote:
Do you know if Fortuna will ever get their equivalent of those Plains of Eidelon periodic events (like Plague Star or Ghoul Purge). I hope they do.

Prolly will. They kinda of leaked some kind of event or future quest element related to the orbs, but patched it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Alright, I finally got my own Moa in development, have the first standing level, and I now have gotten the hang of stuff like Robot Fishing and Ore Drilling. Just need to figure out how to properly catch animals now.

Also working up Standing to try and get the other ore blueprints. Man there's a lot.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Alright, I finally got my own Moa in development, have the first standing level, and I now have gotten the hang of stuff like Robot Fishing and Ore Drilling. Just need to figure out how to properly catch animals now.

Also working up Standing to try and get the other ore blueprints. Man there's a lot.

The moa heads give the ability mods but you don't need a specific head to use a specific ability, the moa ability mods will fit any moa with any part.

Catching animals is pretty easy. Equip Tranq or Lure to see where you can start the catch, get there and interact with the thing (often poop) to start the hunt. Follow the foot prints until you get to the place where you use the Echo lure (you can only start the hunt for animals that you have the Lure), when using the Lure keep holding until it stops making noise, if you stop holding it will stop making noise and won't count. Then the animal will reply back and you need to mimic the sound they made, the bar on the right side will show a tiny bar that you need to follow when making noise to mimic it, if you succeed the animal will appear somewhere nearby and will come towards you.

The catch is based on how "stressed" the animal is, if you tranq them before they see you then it should be a perfect catch, if it sees you it will give a worse grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 1:06 am

Alright I got it. Also I just crafted the Archwing Launcher, made getting there all the easier.

I caught a Red Virmink on my first try! Wow I'm lucky!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 3:58 am

Get enough tags from capturing them and you can trade the tags for plushy versions of the animals to put on the ship.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Oh boy, reaching the highest rank in Fortuna reveals a certain truth about the people there, and oh boy it is... Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 1:12 am

this actually looks fcking fun Sorrow help me get an Ivara plox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next