Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 pm

They haven't posted the art panel but they show there some Corpus weapons that are made out of Sentient parts.

They had so many people watching Tenno Live that the servers couldn't handle the load and not everyone got Ash Prime, so everyone that didn't get one will get one sent to them if they had their twitch account linked to the Warframe account and they logged in on Warframe in the last 7 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Oh yes!

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:31 pm

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

Nyx and Rhino Prime unvaulted, Prolly a month or 2.

Should've sold my Rhino set and some of the weapons too but oh well, no need to bother selling stuff for a while since my spare Lanka Riven and 3 Nyx Prime Sets got me quite the profit.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Im gonna use this chance to stock up on rhino and nyx and some weapons, for when they get vaulted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

Nyx and Rhino Prime unvaulted, Prolly a month or 2.

Should've sold my Rhino set and some of the weapons too but oh well, no need to bother selling stuff for a while since my spare Lanka Riven and 3 Nyx Prime Sets got me quite the profit.

I have Rhino Prime Neuroptics and Nyx Prime Chassis. Perhaps I might be able to finish them soon.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 am

That moment when Nef Anyo/Tyl Regor's voice actor does a Corpus version of "We All Lift Together".

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:25 pm

Nidus deluxe skin might come out next week (at least trying to), will come with a Kubrow skin, Claw type melee skin and Syandana.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Holy shit, Nidus skin bundle is worth every cent. Extremely detailed, looks great, a bit of nightmare fuel (the kubrow is like hollow). Sayandana is like wings that open, all eyes in the skin move and the Kubrow armor looks good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Well I have gotten a ton of new things that I thought I'd like to report.

First of all I beat Second Dream and gained the Operator stuff. Man that was one hell of a quest, with all the stuff with the Stalker and The Moon and Hunhow. I now have Operator Mode now. Also now I see what that thing in the background in "The Sacrifice" is, this was one unique variant of the "Deface of the Moon" trope, but was awesome too!

I just need to know, what are the other controls for Operator Mode? The only one I seem to be able to use is this one where the Operator floats out and fires a strong laser until the energy runs out. But it says there are ones like a Void Dash too. How do I use those abilities? I feel like I'm going to need to know how a lot, since I've seen that the Moon Missions have Sentients as enemies, and without Operator Mode, those things are a total pain since they become resistant to whatever element you use on them after a couple hits. I usually equip a bunch of different types of weapons, like Atomos, Amprex, and Kamas, so that I have multiple means of doing damage for them to not become resistant, but even then it's hard.

Second, I recently obtained Equinox. This one seems like a unique Warframe, and I like that one-eyed Yin/Yang look to him. So from what I've seen, his attributes and powers change if you use either Light or Dark mode.

My only question is how does the form change work? Usually when I tap 1, he just changes to one form then back to neutral form. Do I have to hold it down a little, or press another button, or what? How does it work?

Third, I recently obtained my first new ship, Mantis! Thought I'd mention, this is really cool. Now I don't have to use a Liset like so many others do! This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:26 am

nidus bundle looks legit I might get it, but how much does it cost i dont mind dropping 30$ for it!!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:04 am

Nidus Bundle is 375p, can't get the Kubrow stuff without the bundle. All the Kubrow stuff works on both Kubrow and Helminth. Claw looks really good, sadly there's pretty much only 2 weapons that can use it, Ripkas and Venka (Prime), can't go on Hirudo since it's a different type.

Post Second Dream operator doesn't do much, you need to do the War Within to get the powers, then you will be able to use the Operator properly (plus get stuff from Focus as well).

Sadly Sentient barely even appear and mostly only on Lua in certain missions and in very specific conditions (every 5 minutes in survival or once per mission in stuff like Exterminate, it depends).

Without beating the War Within the strategy to beating Sentient is to bring weapons with different elements, only after the War Within you can use the Operator against them but you don't want to fight them as Operator, you just want to fire at them like once, because that's enough to make them lose any resistances they got (yes, Operator attacks make them lose the resistances).

From now on you will also face Shadow Stalker if he comes after you and just like how it is in the quest he also has the Sentient resistance feature, so getting the operator powers will help dealing with him. Plus TWW is also requires to be able to get "Warrior mode" to face the Teralyst (and the Orb spiders in Fortuna seem to need the operator too but in a different way).

Focus 2.0 sadly got rid of ghost Operator and you can only use that beam until you beat TWW, after TWW it will be gone and you will get regular Operator with the skills, but Operator still has a beam like the one you use during the Second Dream, but weaker (The Quills will give you better options but that requires beating the Teralyst and the other 2 variants quite a few times, but doing so before the Sacrifice is advised since during the Sacrifice you need to fight as the Operator and without the Amps from the Quills it will be hard, not impossible but it will be tedious, luckily it's just a single battle that really needs Operator).

Equinox form change happens with a single click, first it goes to neutral and a second after to the other form. All powers tend to be some sort of opposite, day is more offensive based while night is more defensive.

Second power with day makes enemies faster but they take more damage too (like Speed Nova), Night puts them to sleep (can do finishers, a Dagger is Night Equinox's best friend).

Third power with day will increase the power strength of allies in range including Equinox's own power STR, Night will debuff enemies to do less damage but damage decrease "increases" as they get closer to Equinox, Closer = they deal less damage, it's mostly useless due to requiring near point blank contact with the enemy to get any noticeable benefit, HOWEVER! The augment will make it slow the enemies as well which is great (but the slow increases when allies in range or Equinox is damaged, so it takes a while to charge it up).

Fourth power have this feature that stores damage from enemies killed while in range (I think it's 75% of the enemy's total HP that is stored), the effect of unleashing it depends on the form you are using.
Day form will deal a slash proc and stun to enemies that get in range but only once per activation (people use this to cheese low level missions because it kills enemies passively so you don't need to fight), once deactivated the power will unleash the stored damage as, well, damage, it will divide the stored damage equally through all enemies in range.
Night form will restore shields/overshields to allies in range when enemies are killed in range, small amount but pretty useful when lots of enemies are present. When deactivated it will unleash the stored damage as health/shield restore (not overshields) to Equinox and allies, the stored amount is divided equally by everyone (which doesn't matter because enemies have so much HP that in late game even 1 kill is enough to max heal). The restore from kills is useful but healing from deactivation is impractical.

One of the biggest flaws is that Equinox will deactivate her 3 and 4 when she changes form, this makes dealing with form switching a pain so most people main 1 of the sides (usually day because of cheese and nuke, I find that boring and prefer night form) because you also lose stored damage, UNLESS you use the augment which makes it so her 3 is deactivated but the damage for her 4 isn't lost, kind of a garbage mod since it should be part of her base kit.

I like night because of overshields, slow with augment and putting things to sleep, because sleep + dagger + Covert Lethality means 1 hit kill everything (except things like bosses), great CC and also great way to make use of daggers (same reason why the best weapon for Covert Lethality is Ivara, sleep arrows and invisibility).

I forget what Mantis does since I always forget to change to Xiphos after doing Lua Rescue Sortie. I think it's the HP tower? Useful for endless missions, I like it better than using pizza for that. Though Inaros does the same for everyone with his 2.

Oh yeah, get ready for a challenge, Lua Rescue is pretty tricky at first and an absolute pain with other people if the others doesn't know what they are doing. Lua Spy also is pretty tricky because every vault has 2 layouts, present and past, you need to learn how use both time periods to your advantage, and those vaults are much bigger and take longer to complete than all others, meaning a mistake early on can screw it up really hard. Many puzzles are hard to understand what they are meant to do as they usually seem to do nothing, but it does make sense when you finally understand it, like in multiple cases you have to send an explosive barrel from the past to the present to blow up a wall that in the present has structural damage, those cases are very easy to not understand what the puzzle did even after you do it. Plus lasers and drones also exist there and they make it really easy to fail the vault.

Man, wish we had more Hunhow and Worm Queen, but doubt we will have any of them any soon since The New War has a different figurehead in that quest, though Hunhow might appear if that quest happens to be what it seems like, full blown war with the Sentient.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:17 am

oh 375 that not a lot and honestly I been getting many 50% plat discount so ill use one soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of Equinox. I dunno why he was just changing to neutral form at first, must have been a glitch or something. And thank goodness the sentients on the Moon aren't that numerous.

Oh say. Did anyone see this?

Apparently there are upcoming stuff like a Garuda Warframe with large wings (kinda looks more like a Harpie to me), a Corpus Sentinel, and a Corpus Glaive. As well as some other cool new weapons. I wonder if these Corpus-themed weaponry have to do with Venus Corpus thing?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of Equinox. I dunno why he was just changing to neutral form at first, must have been a glitch or something. And thank goodness the sentients on the Moon aren't that numerous.

Oh say. Did anyone see this?

Apparently there are upcoming stuff like a Garuda Warframe with large wings (kinda looks more like a Harpie to me), a Corpus Sentinel, and a Corpus Glaive. As well as some other cool new weapons. I wonder if these Corpus-themed weaponry have to do with Venus Corpus thing?

During survival missions on Lua the sentient squad grows every time it appears in the same session, it can spawn quite a few of them after a while.

Sentient Frame and Garuda are the next yeah. Sentient Frame will also bring the new 2 handed Katana and a Sentient Shotgun. Garuda will be "gore" based with it's talons.

Corpus Sentinel will be in Fortuna yeah, well, it's actually a Solaris United Sentinel (though they use Corpus tech), it will show up when we hunt animals, it will appear to pick up the animal for us and it will take them away much like in MGS5. Fortuna will also have modular Pet moas, we choose the parts that make them and each part has it's own stats/weapons/abilities.

There will be Corpus revolver and Corpus Shotgun too. I posted the pics a while back when they showed them on Tennocon. Those 2 might be part of the same Bundle as the Corpus Glaive.

And also Tenno dual Axes, because gotta make more Dual Swords when we already have too much (despite being axes they will use Dual Sword stances).

Plus tons of Deluxe skins, Vauban's seems mostly done, should release soon, Nezha's also got some progress, then there's already concept art for Limbo (Sentient themed Skin), Titania and Nyx deluxe skin (current Nyx is a proto skin, different line).

All of that you can see in the Tennocon 2018 art panel which was uploaded on YT (there's spoilers on the Sacrifice quest though they do warn during the panel).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Vauban Citadel Collection this week along with minor Tweaks to Vauban abilities and a new passive.

Meanwhile all the cry babies will cry about Vauban not getting a full rework instead, too bad they don't know how to use CC offensively and all they expect is for frames to play for them and CC to allow them to AFK.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Sentient Warframe next week with very small quest. Need to buy Revenant Mask from Nakak to start the quest it seems. Revenant will no longer come with the 2 handed Katana, that's delayed to until Melee 3.0, he will come with a Sentient shotgun which actually seems to be a multibeam weapon like the Phage and Convectrix.

New alert system being worked on, Elite Alerts, no revives, if you die it's over, high level (Devstream shows 80~100). Gives emblem that works like Tactical Alerts, the more you run the alerts the more it changes, will also give a decoration for the orbiter. And Reb died in a couple of minutes. Djinn will be a great Sentinel to use on those.

Event to rebuild the Relays soon, need to kill special enemies to get the stuff to help rebuild, G3 might come as well during the event to prevent us from rebuilding.

There's a ton of frames that they want to release this year, Garuda (to come with Fortuna), Wisp (first time being mentioned), 1 frame being made by the programmer that programs the frames, Scott is cooking another frame. Counting with Revenant that is 5 more frames we might see this year if they can churn them out.

And Pizza are being retired soon for newer models shown previously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Anyone know anything about this Frame Fighter thing yet? So far I managed to scan data for Wukong and Mirage for it, but I dunno much else. Is it basically like if Street Fighter had Warframe characters?
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:38 am

The Revenent frame looks like an uninspired mess, like someone made the model and then tried really hard to come up with some abilities for it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 11:12 am

Daily Tribute changes soon.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1000256-daily-tribute-dev-workshop/

>and the upcoming Lodestar Armor Set

Just a few days away (not sure why I have missed days though).

VeryMelon wrote:
The Revenent frame looks like an uninspired mess, like someone made the model and then tried really hard to come up with some abilities for it.

Because it wasn't meant to be Eidolon when it came to powers, Eidolon was just the visual, then they changed the powers to be more "Eidolon-like".

And I wonder how they will fit it into the lore since it will be connected to the plains and the Sentient that attacked the tower only arrived on Earth after the old war and it had to be created after Gara died (because Gara killing the Sentient is what created the Eidolon type units there). If it was Tenno made and not Orokin made then I'd say it's more interesting that way.

Armored Entity wrote:
Anyone know anything about this Frame Fighter thing yet? So far I managed to scan data for Wukong and Mirage for it, but I dunno much else. Is it basically like if Street Fighter had Warframe characters?
Yeah, but it's more of a mini game, don't expect quality as high as a proper fighter. It has no AI so I didn't even bother trying it, and just wasted 50k Simaris Standing to get it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1001107-pc-mask-of-the-revenant-update-coming-soon

Coming soon post for the Revenant update. More armor for cats, now they just need a skin like the Kubrow one that came with Nidus.

Damn, his ability icons look great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 pm

I participated in the "Tenno's Best Friend" contest. Wanna see my entry?

Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 Csvj7LM
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Poochframe.

Revenant comes out tomorrow.

Alt Helmet no longer seems to look like a Super Saiyan blue which is a shame but I kind of like it better than the regular helmet because of the eyes.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Revenant is here. Need Rank 2 with the Quills to start the quest, so it's not early player friendly.

Quest is extremely short, so short they didn't even add it to the quests in the codex, it's more just lore about the frame and the plains. Basically it's like, 3 transmissions if you have the frame parts which drop from bounties and you can get them before even starting the quest.

I think mine bugged though and I might have finished without all requirements and I'm missing one of the fragments it gives for the codex.

New quest also is a hint that the flying Eidolon is finally coming, hype!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

I haven't really gotten far into Quills affiliation, so it may take a while. I still need to get Gara too.

Though on this topic, wouldn't a Sentient-based Warframe be a bad thing, since the Sentient fragments are all connected to the one Sentient, it might be able to work through them or something?

Also, his first ability seems like a stronger version of Nyx's mind control, since it spreads to other targets and the victim explodes if killed. And I'm not seeing how he's very Vampire-like.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Quote :
Though on this topic, wouldn't a Sentient-based Warframe be a bad thing, since the Sentient fragments are all connected to the one Sentient, it might be able to work through them or something?

Lore touches that and has a mini boss fight. They just don't explain the exact construction of the frame, but the Sentient from where the energy that affects the frame is dead (though it still exists in a state of limbo where it's trying to revive but it's up to us to keep it dead). Sentient were shown to be able to hack Cephalons, but their exact reach isn't explained and they might not be able to control things right away, there must be a method.

To access the quest you need to do Saya's Vigil and War Within, and then rank up the Quills to rank 2.

However you can grind him before getting the quest because his parts drop from Bounties, and the quest is just a few transmissions telling the lore behind it, a small mini boss fight and hints about the Flying Eidolon coming soon (but not how soon).

Quote :
Also, his first ability seems like a stronger version of Nyx's mind control, since it spreads to other targets and the victim explodes if killed. And I'm not seeing how he's very Vampire-like.

Kinda but not exactly. Despite spread to a total of 4 they can be killed by anyone, yourself or team mates, so they never last that long, it's more to create confusion and some damage if the enemy happens to walk over where they died.

Nyx's 1 prevents her target from dying until duration runs out so you can better use them, for example an Ancient Healer is a really good target as they will heal you and give damage reduction, and your team mates nor the enemy will be able to kill it until the duration runs out (all damage dealt to them will be dealt when duration runs out though, but if they didn't suffer enough damage you can just use it again).

Both are alike but each has it's ups and downs.

It's not a full vampire and not just in the pop culture sense, not just turn into bat and suck blood. Still, he turns into mist and does drain shields and health. 2 and 4 are more meant to go with the visual theme. They didn't go full vampire but still had influence on the kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next