Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Armored Entity wrote:

Say, can using Mind Control on a Shield Osprey buff your shields? Just curious.

Yup, any effects the enemy can give will switch around. Buffs will affect you instead and their debuffs will affect the enemy instead as well. The downside to mind control is that it only works on a single target, you can only have one enemy under that ability and pressing the ability key again before the timer expires will remove the mind control from the enemy (that is to allow you to switch enemies and also force them out of mind control so you can kill them, because they still count as an enemy for the mission and in the case of Defence having a mind controlled enemy will make the wave last longer if they are the last enemy alive).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hey, you might wanna check this out. --> https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/8/16438206/destiny-2-future-warframe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Heh, yesterday the chat on Warframe was doing this somewhat funny thing where we incorporated "Clem" into random titles and tried to shout out as many as we could, like "Clem of Duty," "Sailor Clem," "Mr Darbo's Clem Maid," "We Are The Crystal Clems" and so many more. Oh you should've been there, it was so crazy what we were doing.

In other news, I finally got my first Prime. Valkyr Prime.
To me, she certainly is tough, though the lack of Shields is s problem (especially since her 3rd ability sacrifices her shields to use). I find her more like Excalibur than Rhino, especially since her Hysteria Power is like Exalted Blade but with invincibility and a faster energy drain (she pulls out these energy blades and can only use those while it's active). She's also kinda like the Warframe equivalent of Ivis, in a way. Rhino has more shields and stuff, and isn't so melee-focused. Overall I do like her, but I can see why she isn't widely used (probably due to the low shields).

Also I found that touching an Orokin Death Orb in the Void Missions gives her 250 Energy. Also what is that percentage above Hysteria for when I have it active?

One more thing. Something weird happened to me yesterday on a Mission.
Basically I was doing this Survival Mission on Ceres, when the screen turned all shadowy and this dark-looking guy said stuff like "I am your reckoning" and stuff like that. Then suddenly this all-black Warframe-looking guy appeared and beat the crap out of me, costing me a revive, before then disappearing. He even disabled my Hysteria ability when I tried it on him.
Who was that, is there any conditions to see him, and is there a way to beat him?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Its A Stalker he normally appears to beat the shit out of you for w.e reason I honestly dont remember what he is or w.e but he basically another warframe who hates warframes? or something in those lines im pretty sure sorrow can give u a deeper backstory.

but he basically a random mini boss he does drop some decent stuff so its good to kill him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Okay then, any tips on how to actually beat him? I mean he seems pretty tough considering how he could do stuff like deactivate Valkyr's Hysteria (and I'm taking from that could possibly deactivate various other powers too).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 am

Stalker can dispel all powers (but isn't entirely immune to them), he has other powers from other warframes too. He can also teleport to you (later also teleports you to him) so don't try to just run.

First thing you can do is tell others about Stalker and put a waypoint next to you, so people will go there and help you(he puts the map in lockdown so it's good to do it before he spawns), then when spawns you basically want not stand still, if you stand still he can easily 1 shot kill you, his attacks aren't easy to telegraph so just don't stop for long. If he goes invisible then just run around, don't stop, he can easily kill you and you won't even see it. Don't get too close either, his scythe stuns rather hard and can stunlock you. Just keep moving and use your guns, don't rely on powers.

Later on he will get different powers and weapons, and while he will be easy to dodge since his attacks are easy to telegraph, he will be tougher too, but I won't talk more about it just like how I won't mention his lore because it would spoil the best quest in the game.

Stalker appears at random if you have a death mark, you can see if you have one in your profile. You get a mark by killing bosses, though you don't always get one, if you do get one then he will send you a mail telling you about it. Similar to him there's the grustrag three and Zanuka Hunter, but their marks are from invasions. When you support a side for a number of times the opposing side will mark you for death, but while dying to the stalker does nothing, these 2 others actually do bad stuff to you. Grustrag three will leave a bolt on you which will debuff the Warframe that got defeated by them and you need to craft an item to remove it. Zanuka Hunter will pretty much kidnap your Warframe and you won't be able to use it until you do a mission to beak it free.

Valkyr relies on armor, hence the low shields, getting the armor mod and HP more is the way to go. Shields later are worth nothing because armor does not affect shields (only HP, and it reduces the damage you take to HP).

The percentage on Hysteria is a gauge to let you know how much energy it's using. The energy it uses depend on how long you use it for without deactivating it, at first it doesn't use much but as the percentage goes up it will use more energy, so it's good to deactivate it once in a while.

Death Orbs restore energy to any Prime frame, as long as it's prime they will get energy (and I'm pretty sure any frame can benefit from that if they are close enough when you release the energy pulse).

I once also went on a joke like that Clem one, except it was putting toast in the names of stuff. Then I got suspended from the region chat for a few minutes because a chat mod decided that it was enough but I had him in my ignore list so I didn't see his warning, oops.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Time to till the soil, that's one mad farming session coming.

Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 MiragePrimeAccess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 pm

I already have the Neuroptics for Mirage Prime so far.

Oh and another thing. Did anyone else notice that Mirage Prime looks rather similar to NiGHTS? I mean look at them! Similar headdress, color scheme, and more. Just NiGHTS is less Metallic-looking.
Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Mirage%20Prime-min Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160120222650
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I already have the Neuroptics for Mirage Prime so far.

Oh and another thing. Did anyone else notice that Mirage Prime looks rather similar to NiGHTS? I mean look at them! Similar headdress, color scheme, and more. Just NiGHTS is less Metallic-looking.
Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Mirage%20Prime-min Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160120222650

Both are based on Harlequin designs. One of Mirage's helmets that has a design like that as well is also called Harlequin helmet.

Mirage Prime parts are very easy to get since there's only 1 rare part on the Neo M1 relic which happens to drop as a bounty reward, making it pretty easy to farm once you can beat that level range of enemies. And none of the parts drop on Axi relics so all other parts are easy to get as well.

She had reused animations for her 1 and 3, but after the Prime version was released we got them to change the animation of her 1 to the bow that is seen in her Prime access video which is great since they not only added the bow but also made it so her clones appear from her and spread to their positions instead of just appearing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

About how much longer do I have to collect Hydroid Prime Parts? Because I have 2 of them now. I am so close to getting my 2nd Prime Warframe.

Also on another subject, recently I just obtained another new Warframe, but I'm really having a hard time with him.
It's Limbo.

I really don't understand how to use him. Like sometimes he like makes everything turn all muffled and I cannot collect items or damage enemies for a while. And I am not sure what his powers are supposed to do. Like the 1 Ability appears to be a standard energy blast, but the other ones I'm not sure what they do. Can anyone help me with Limbo?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
About how much longer do I have to collect Hydroid Prime Parts? Because I have 2 of them now. I am so close to getting my 2nd Prime Warframe.

Also on another subject, recently I just obtained another new Warframe, but I'm really having a hard time with him.
It's Limbo.

I really don't understand how to use him. Like sometimes he like makes everything turn all muffled and I cannot collect items or damage enemies for a while. And I am not sure what his powers are supposed to do. Like the 1 Ability appears to be a standard energy blast, but the other ones I'm not sure what they do. Can anyone help me with Limbo?

his 1st ability throws the enemies into a second dimension, in which case they cant do shit towards u unless u go to that second dimension ( via shift ) or 4

2nd is time freeze anyone in 2nd dimension gets frozen for a period of time. even bullets fired *cough * bullet barrage * cough* 3rd is some sort of energy dimension shit which spreads 4th is like a second dimensional bubble which gets smaller and smaller and then explodes on anything still inside the bubble. I dont find it that useful unless I need to do mass freeze in order to escape or something
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 am

Armored Entity wrote:

It's Limbo.

You have a long while to get Hydroid Prime, 4 other Primes will be vaulted and 4 others will be released before he's vaulted.

Limbo is hard to master and hard not to be annoying with, so people tend to dislike him.

His gimmick is the Rift, it's a different plane of existence, things on the opposite plane can't damage you (can only damage when in the same plane). The Rift can prevent you from interacting with things, while some are fine as long as they are in the same plane (his 4 benefits from that), there's however a trick to interact with anything even if the Rift doesn't allow you to but since you didn't beat the Second Dream and The War Within I'm not going to tell you how right now so I don't spoil the story for you.

The rift also has energy regen to players inside it.

To switch between planes as Limbo you use the roll (double tap), it also opens a gate that other players can use (non Limbo players can roll to get out of the rift).

His 1 makes a wave that makes anyone (enemies and allies) go to the opposite plane, if they are in normal plane they are sent to the rift, if they are in the rift they go to the normal plane. It only affects enemies/players in the same plane as you (meaning to do so you expose yourself a little).

Second ability freezes time in the rift, enemies will be frozen in place and so will bullets (all bullets, even from team mates). However firing bullets in the rift will overload it (it will make a distortion effect as it gets overloaded) and break the time freeze. Making time move again will allow everything to move again, enemies and bullets will resume their movement (you can pretend it's ZA WARUDO and put a ton of knives around the enemy). This is a really good ability to focus on melee as melee is unaffected, unless it's things like Glaives when thrown.

Rift Surge is hard to understand but can be great when well used. Basically it "tags" enemies around you that are in the rift (regular plane enemies won't be affected) with a Surge, when a surged enemy is killed they will Surge other enemies around them that are in the regular plane. If a Surged enemy leaves the rift they lose the Surge but they are knocked down, take minor damage, are sent back to the Rift and also send to the rift any enemies around them.

Cataclysm creates a bubble that puts anything inside it on the rift, it shrinks as duration diminishes. Once duration ends it explodes (also deals damage when it does) but it can be detonated at any time, the damage it does is a sum of the HP and shields of the enemies inside cataclysm divided by the number of enemies inside cataclysm AND you only do a percentage of that damage depending on when you detonated it, if you cast and detonate right away you only deal 25% of that damage, if it detonates when the duration ends then you deal 100% of that damage.

You can use Limbo in rescue to banish the rescue target so they don't take damage, put Cataclysm on defence or mobile defence targets and Excavators so enemies can't damage it and his 2 will further prevent that because even if they get inside Cataclysm they will be frozen in time.

I prefer to use him for melee and mass Rifting with the Augment for his 3 (it increases his damage based on enemies affected by his 3). I press 2 to freeze time in the rift, cast Cataclysm on a group of enemies, then I press 3 to surge them, press 4 again to Detonate Cataclysm, all enemies will be sent back to the rift as they are affected by his 3 then I press his 3 again to re-surge all enemies, get the damage bonus from the augment and to spread his 3 to fresh enemies as I kill the rifted ones, then I repeat the cycle as I need to.
I do that to avoid having Cataclysm up so allies aren't effected and I can control how many enemies I isolate for myself. I also tend to do it a bit away from others as they get annoyed if I do it very often as it prevents them from killing enemies. It's mostly a Tactic to solo a zone in modes like Survival.

In Excavation I leave 3 players guarding 1 excavator and then I solo the second Excavator, I keep Cataclysm and Stasis up at all times and kill enemies in the border of the rift for the energy cells.

Limbo is very situational and hard to master. He's very easy to use to cheese some missions and beat them without any difficulty (like Rescue, Spy, mobile defence and Excavation), but to use him aside of that is very hard to do so, plus you need to get used to people being angry at you, some will be salty just from seeing him.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:18 pm

2x Affinity weekend going on right now, take the chance to level up stuff faster.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:12 pm

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/915093-dev-workshop-warframes-revisited/?tab=comments#comment-9444873

Tons of changes to Warframes, mostly buffs, some nerfs as well though (barely any).

Biggest change was Zephyr, her rework will make her 1 and 2 be the same ability, her new 2 is a CC ability instead.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Shrine of the Eidolon to land this week.
https://www.warframe.com/news/shrine-of-the-eidolon-update

2 new Eidolon, can steal and ride Dargyns and tons of changes to some frames (with a new thread coming today or tomorrow with even more changes) and to about 100 weapons (with more to come later). Strangely enough they don't mention Khora, guess they haven't finished her rework yet.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 am

I'm not a fan of multiposting but worry not I will merge a few posts but relevant post.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/917313-dev-workshop-warframes-revisited-part-2/

More importantly:

Quote :
First of all, the Warframe changes are also coming with a HUGE rebalancing of guns (as can be seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/916505-dev-workshop-weapons-mastery-ranks-and-stats/ ). We expect an exciting release week as players try out the changes, rework their builds, and rediscover old favorites. To help this along, we’ve got some special rewards lined up:

Login within 7 days of the update for an inbox message containing 3 x Forma and a 3 Day Affinity booster!
   Console player will receive the same inbox message, by logging in when they get the build with aforementioned changes.
   AFTER Friday's Devstream, ALL platforms will get BONUS Gift from the Lotus alerts this weekend with Orokin Reactors!

Edit: Apparently I can't delete old posts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

Wow, thanks for all of that. I haven't been doing Eidelon much but I will definitely check out all of that.

And just in time. I finally got all of Hydroid Prime and Mirage Prime's parts (but I need more stuff to craft them, like Nano Spores and Plastids), but at least I have them now. And I finished my first 3 successful Formorian Assaults.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Wow, thanks for all of that. I haven't been doing Eidelon much but I will definitely check out all of that.

And just in time. I finally got all of Hydroid Prime and Mirage Prime's parts (but I need more stuff to craft them, like Nano Spores and Plastids), but at least I have them now. And I finished my first 3 successful Formorian Assaults.

From all the things being added to the plains right now you will only be able to steal the Dargyns, to defeat the Eidolons you need to complete the War Within.

Nice. Mats will be easy to get, those aren't that hard. Vauban Prime is when things get harder as he needs tons of Oxium.

Edit: Raids getting removed, Dark Sectors Armistice ending too (which they don't mention what that means but the Dark Sectors rework is being worked on right now and we've seen hints and mentions of that).

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/917480-the-temporary-future-of-warframe-trials

People are getting throwing salt but honestly I don't think most even play it any often. Raids were a nice concept but they are convoluted and overall it's just puzzles as the enemy shoots at you, there's barely any combat on them, and considering how buggy and messy they are, it really sounds like it's better to just remove and focus on making things better instead of keeping it on life support and let it drain resources for just a few people to run it.

Meanwhile the arcanes from those will be dropping from the Eidolons.

Edit2: Update delayed for tomorrow. Pets will no longer die but instead will be put in stasis just like how it currently does if you own the Nutrio Incubator. If you have the Nutrio Incubator after the update the stabilizers will only cost 5k credits (without the Nutrio upgrade it's 75k).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Shrine of the Eidolon is live, huge patch notes due to lots of changes to Warframes and Weapons.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/?tab=comments#comment-9478018

The world state window is so big right now that it spawned Star Wars jokes.

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AL4xztoJcZ9d-8GZk0cN
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Beam weapons got changed today, they no longer deal status based on a per second basis, so now they are status monster guns.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/924885-shrine-of-the-eidolon-hotfix-22133/
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Login to get the Dex Excalibur skin, 4 missions will also award the previous anniversary items, Dex Furis, Dex Dakra, Dex Sybaris and the Syandana.

Not sure if Dex Excalibur message is the same for every player or different for some, if it's the same for everyone it might have spoilers about the latest quest (Apostasy Prologue).

Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime and Kronen Prime next week.

https://www.warframe.com/news/zephyr-prime-access-begins-march-20

Dojo Remaster this week, not sure how much it will change but should just be more stuff to place, better placement tools and navigation from the Dojo, shouldn't be anything special (still waiting for that nemesis system).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:05 pm

I didn't see any Syandana, and I only saw 3 missions (Which I already completed).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I didn't see any Syandana, and I only saw 3 missions (Which I already completed).

That mission was bugged so they had to remove it. It will be added back next patch, either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:27 pm

It's fixed now. Just did it and got the Syndana.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 1:56 am

So, Zephyr Prime and holy shit, Tiberon Prime has to be the silliest thing ever done.

It has 3 fire modes, all pretty good, but the semi auto has some stupid stats. Semi auto has 3.4x crit damage, I believe that I could make mine reach 20x crit damage if I put hammer shot, bladed rounds, point strike and my Riven, and that's still lacking yet another crit mod which would made it even higher, and unlike the Nukor which only works with very specific things, the Tiberon Prime is a crit gun. Like, WTF.

In fact the gun out of the box with just a catalyst it has enough polarities and is strong enough to beat sortie 1 and possible 2, without any forma.

Lord Tiberon was once a gun that felt right but with all the wrong stats, the buff made it near Sybaris Prime level (too close even), the prime is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next