Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..

Go down 
+14
Malphes
Zwiebel Force
LS3
fggt
tehprognoob
FireKiller87
Kurt
Prior
DisNiga
Penko
Stickboy
EvannGeo
Hyoka
dragongx92
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Dune wrote:
if it's the handshot arm daemon it's actually pretty good (just the arm though lol)... if it's the vulcan arm daemon.... junk it and toss the poor thing out the window.
i hope you realize that every other part on the daemons are exactly the same aside from the heads (which doesn't fucking matter when there's the mace)
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
I im wanting to quit this game more and more every day. My freinds joined a week ago and have gotten to my rank and also have better bots and weps than i do. It makes me feel like a total noob when i have been playing for a month now. Even on the gara they were lucky to get something other than mats. I am just saying that I failed or something. No idea how they learned the game so quick and got past my level and skill. I dont know how to handle this. I wanna just quit but i cant for some reason. I wanna kick their asses or somthing. I just cant let it go. Mad

i...uh.
this jealously is crazy.

also, they rolled gara.
come on.
one month of playing should have taught you that most bots off gara.
i'm assuming they rolled the rt gara.
off that, are usually great and would really make waste to a month of what little skill you were able to get.
just.

just keep trying, man.
it'll get better, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Malphes wrote:
Dune wrote:
if it's the handshot arm daemon it's actually pretty good (just the arm though lol)... if it's the vulcan arm daemon.... junk it and toss the poor thing out the window.
i hope you realize that every other part on the daemons are exactly the same aside from the heads (which doesn't fucking matter when there's the mace)

Which is the same thing as all the crim variants
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

I would hardly call accel saber hoppers with bazookas "gara"

Those are great. Convert a bit of Rt and buy yourself a Force Barrier LGJ and hop like a boss. All parts UC-obtainable.

There's also the Pawnager; get up to 500ish HP with UC tuning.

Seraph goes without saying.

Come on, now that broken as shit HD Seraph came out, just save up like 500K UC and spam new UC gara/bazaar for that gay airvox
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 am

still having some trouble, dragon?
i've been playing the game more or less the same time as you.
a month or so.
like ya said.

ever feel like going 1v1.
pm me, man.
i really only have ONE bot that's good for me and that's so i can have at least damage fags in the arena successfully without doing little damage n' junk.

i'm not really that great is what i'm trying to say.
but i've been going slower now that i almost have a level 10 bot.
finally. c .c

wonder if other people stop and just admire their level 10 bot as much as i will once i reach it.
admire it for like, a week or so and then get their heads back in the game.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Miliken wrote:
still having some trouble, dragon?
i've been playing the game more or less the same time as you.
a month or so.
like ya said.

ever feel like going 1v1.
pm me, man.
i really only have ONE bot that's good for me and that's so i can have at least damage fags in the arena successfully without doing little damage n' junk.

i'm not really that great is what i'm trying to say.
but i've been going slower now that i almost have a level 10 bot.
finally. c .c

wonder if other people stop and just admire their level 10 bot as much as i will once i reach it.
admire it for like, a week or so and then get their heads back in the game.
Lets go!! I 1v1 my freinds and clanmates all the time. Also my issues are slowly dieing down. I am praticing supports atm and i am having a good time. I will pm u when I am free. Also ty for the advice.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 am

looking forward to it, then.
i'm trying to mix up my commando atm so i'm not completely painted as a one type person.
i love arts and all but i'd like to try out some land units...or successfully win with airs, ya know?

it is hard to try to use anything else than an alpha art atm.
i'll admit
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

Land is fun but jumping in like a crack monkey wont cut it anymore lol. I cant really play air cuz my aim is herr derr half the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2