Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commando sucks >:(

Go down 
+7
Riverlia
NovaZero
knyx
Suguri
Vallyel
reiya
D.N Angel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

Commando sucks >:( Empty
PostSubject: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 pm

I realy need some help with my commando since lately i always fall to the top 20 W.W
Some help is realy needed. Sad
If the suggested item is not avaible in the store please add where i can find it.
No RT at the moment.

Commando sucks >:( Captur11
Commando sucks >:( Captur12
Commando sucks >:( Captur13
Commando sucks >:( Captur14

All help is appreciated.
TY for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 pm

EDIT:

first rule of bot building. WLK/FLY > Str/Tec

why? mobility is important. if u dun move well, u cannot dodge and dish out more damage if u cant survive. so yea. lol.

ok, i dun really have a good recommendation but for lily rain:

you might want to increase her fly. you can ditch str/WLK. Try to push her TEC and FLY to above 20. I gave my lily rain additional 2 Wing AMJ jus to push her fly pass the 20 mark. also, if you can, try to farm for a misside AM and give it to her as well. I'd say go for misside's BS as well since it gives TEC.

Misside parts are farmed at arcantus or Arena (a bitch to obtain in arena but a chance for 3 slot)

For Jikun Hu, i dunno if this is a good idea but i think it's possible to push his stats beyond 25 Str/Wlk depending on how you're playing him. If you don't use your Rush kick much, exchange his legs for a pair of LazFlamme legs (at UC Shop) since Lazflamme's legs gives +1 str and +2 wlk +1 tgh and allows an extra BS to be attached on it compared to jikun's +1 str +3 wlk -1 tgh and no booster involved.

Try to push Tgh to 10 and above since lower tgh means u'll be stunned more easily. Also, ur jikun's using guns when he's low in TEC. try giving him a Haku staff (farm haku 3*) or a melee weapon. if u're feeling more adventurous, you can give him 2 viper shields (UC SHOP under weapons) and SPAM w-tackle. Alot people are doing this at the moment.

For nagi, you can exchange her BS for a better one. Either farm a Snow Vulture bs (Arcantus or Arena again) or vulture bs BUT SNOW VULTURE is 10000% preferred and swap the default nagi bs out. As always, use WING AMJ to make her fly over. as of now (level 5 nagi with quite abit of customization and ZERO FLY TUNES) my nagi has 28 FLY closing to 30. mobility is important for her. So pushing the FLY to the max is the best thing you want. As for her legs, give her crimrose's if u dun spam wisps.

as for crim... the biggest headache of them all... level her to level 10 (by doing quests) and promote her to a seraph (100k UC promotion) you want level 10 because she will have MORE HP and CAPA than promoting her at level 8. other than that, i have nothing to say. lol..

btw, for AIRs, use BEAM weapons as people have adviced. wide beam gun is not bad. but u can farm for a limited plasma =x Also, i slapped on Wing AMJs on Lily, Crim, Nagi =3

Last edited by reiya on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

wrong weapons everywere
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm

IKR....
Aint so familiar with the weapons around here...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Crim: Swap whatever that non-bazooka is to be some type of beam gun, particle gun, or blaster. Change her arms to mach knight or lily arms, hers don't give fly.

Izuna: Same thing with the arms. Get rid of that shotgun ASAP; get a plasma gun or negatron rifle on her if you can get it to fit, don't be afraid to remove the zooka to do so. Switch her bit to slayer bit as well.

Lily: Dual Missile Bit or Dual Rifle Bit. Stick on x2 Wing Plus AMJ if you can fit them on, she's meant to be mobile. Get micro zookas on her, they have less stat drops than mini. Alternately, farm missions for volcano grenades or fractulus for device breakers. Misside AM isn't a bad idea either.

Jikun: Switch burner to a shield. Switch the zooka to a shield too if you don't think you need the anti-air.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm

TY! Smile
These help.
BTW Where can i get these micro bazookas?
Also what about lilys second weapons?
I already have a volcano granade Smile
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

edited my above post after digging my garage for information. will do more tomorrow as i'm quite tired.

i am unable to offer more crimrose advice because mine's a seraph already. And oh, ALOT of people says that NAGI is more suited for melee than range. but that's your playstyle. i personally haven been using my nagi after getting hellingal or air raider. but i have seen many melee nagi's around.

@suguri: good advice there. i'm gonna use some myself. however, i'd like to differ a little. using zookas on air is workable. =x

@DNAngel: slapping on zookas to air can be used much to the contrary people are saying. but beam works better because zooka reduces stats. I've used zooka AIR (my old crim and Nagi) before and manage to deal quite abit of damage to other AIRs before I die. But note this, your WLK/FLY stat. if possible above 20. above 25 is the best. 40 with tunes. TEC/STR above 20. more the better but WLK/FLY comes first. TGH can be 10 and above for my play style.

EDIT: microzookas: do GIGAN BUSTERS mission on normal difficulty onwards. the harder it is, the more slots u get.

EDIT2: for lily rain, you can determine your play style thru catridges. I got 2x internal core upgrades on one of my Lily Rains and aiming to go for as much FLY as possible and spam her psyguns (i find it is more useful than EVEs sadly) and the psyguns can annoy/pick out weaker targets. the main are used for heavy damage at nearer range if they do spot me. I'm playing the annoying and pick off weaker targets Lily Rain since she's meant to be mobile. =3

EDIT 3: which faction are you from? lol. i didnt see it in ur intro thread. but yea, do let me know and if i can i'd see if i can get people/friends to run thru Haku quests for you to get ur haku staff.

Last edited by reiya on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm

If you don't have 10 TGH, tune up to get it now, my Vicky has 7 TGH and gets stunned like a sissy. And spam tailwisp like a madman.

Last edited by knyx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

what's a vicky? =X never heard of such a bot..

unless u meant VICTOR.

but yea, try to get 10 TGH.

EDIT: tuning at this point is a waste imo. change parts. buy the UC BOTS. frog lander, crabboid... everything. they're parts are useful in one way or another. TENGU has a nice BS but his cost sucks... well better than nth >.>

EDIT AGAIN =.=: i'm getting old. keep forgetting so many things unless i keep reading. As for score on the top 20s or top 10s, is a matter of your playstyle. If you go kamikaze (like me sometimes when i am desperate for titles as they give EXTRA MONEY) you're definitely getting a lower ranking. If you cower and stay behind and not dishing out damage and fragging, u might get a little higher rank but still not as good.

Solution? Balance game play. Know when to retreat, know when to attack. Going from the back of enemy lines is a good way to catch those healing and 1/2 dying bots off guard but u risk dying because u're alone. How? Judgement. If you can pick off at least 2 or more enemies, PROFIT. not only you increase ur score, you help ur team by not dying in vain. If you're attacking, go as a group. People do not listen or go as a group. It's fine, jus follow them and watch for urself. use ur WONDER BITS as much as possible as they help ALOT. and i mean ALOT. hmmm, aside from that, do not be afraid to eat a little damage but of cos, do not run in like a fool with red health unless absolutely necessary (like running out of ammo or no healer in team etc.)

also, knowing what weapons are good for what type would help alot. AIR - Weak against missles AKA ARTs. ART - Melee. LND - BEAM weapons. they take extra damage. Shells (shotguns etc.) deals an equal damage to all classes. so use that to ur advantage.

hopefully, this helps to up your gameplay a little and everything. cos i learnt that i dont follow what i type here (well, almost don't follow depending on my mood)

Last edited by reiya on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 pm

reiya wrote:

@DNAngel: slapping on zookas to air can be used much to the contrary people are saying. but beam works better because zooka reduces stats. I've used zooka AIR (my old crim and Nagi) before and manage to deal quite abit of damage to other AIRs before I die. But note this, your WLK/FLY stat. if possible above 20. above 25 is the best. 40 with tunes. TEC/STR above 20. more the better but WLK/FLY comes first. TGH can be 10 and above for my play style.
Remember though, mini zookas have a slot. Worst case scenario, just tune it for +2 fly and you break even. Though, if at all possible I'd recommend making up the -fly with something else and tuning the zooka for force, because a 26 force zooka is absolutely amazing so long as your opponent doesn't have blast guard.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Vallyel wrote:
wrong weapons everywere
What the smoking cat-vampire said.

Replace Crim's Handmag with a (Limited)Plasma Gun or Wide Beam Gun. Anything, as long as it's a beam gun.

Replace either Izuna Nagi's shotgun or bazooka with a (Limited Plasma Gun) as both are good dogfighting weapons(the bazooka more so).

For Lily Rain, it's either dual zooks or dual machine guns. If you're going for dual machine guns, use Handy Machine Guns, not Nano.

For Jikun Hu, take out the zook or the burner.

All your AIRs must have Wing Plus AMJs. Level your Crim to 10, then promote to Seraph Crim.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Suguri wrote:
reiya wrote:

Remember though, mini zookas have a slot. Worst case scenario, just tune it for +2 fly and you break even. Though, if at all possible I'd recommend making up the -fly with something else and tuning the zooka for force, because a 26 force zooka is absolutely amazing so long as your opponent doesn't have blast guard.

what he said is correct. Though, many people have blast guard these days (-50% is too damn freaking awesome to pass up especially for LNDs) I'm not going against everything you're saying suguri, just pointing out to him details that might be important. sorry if i offended you by doing this.

knowing what carts to take are important as well.

Also, try to use ur type to ur advantage. if you're AIR, stay in the AIR ALL THE TIME, only landing to refill ur boost guage so keep an eye on it and head back so tt u dun drop in the middle of enemy lines and get blasted to bits (i'm guilty of this because i dun look at my guage =x)

if you're LND, run run run run and avoid projectiles. you're fast. aim ARTs and ignore AIR unless u have anti-air.

ARTs - find a cliff or high ground blast away. if u're mobile like Lily Rain, move around alot since u're fragile but u deal a lot of damage. Though flying is your best bet since u'll not get hit my LND/Melee.

I am NOT a pro. and learning how to be a pro. I'm simply just offering advices of what people have me telling me to you in hope that you'll have a fun time gaming as well. So yea, hope no one is offended or anything and thinks i'm a smug for posting so much advices. or obvious advices.

i'll post more as more posts and questions are up or if i remember. So if you need help, just put on forums. If I don't give any advices, many other more pro people than me will answer and give better advices. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Quote :
Tifa of BRD has a 30-ish Tech and 20-ish Fly Crim. bounce
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

reiya wrote:

what he said is correct. Though, many people have blast guard these days (-50% is too damn freaking awesome to pass up especially for LNDs) I'm not going against everything you're saying suguri, just pointing out to him details that might be important. sorry if i offended you by doing this.

No offense taken, I'm just giving him his options and pointing out that you don't HAVE to lose mobility with a mini zooka.

By the way, mini bazooka's damage is about 65% shell damage, the explosion (blast damage) only makes up about 35%. So blast guard will only reduce half of that 35%, not halve the damage completely.

Riverlia wrote:
Quote :
Tifa of BRD has a 30-ish Tech and 20-ish Fly Crim. bounce
If it's a seraph this is acceptable, since seraph wings give you 40+ fly anyway. On a regular crim though, I guarantee you it'd be better with 20 tec and 30 fly. Only time you should prioritize tec over fly is if, like I said, you plan on whoring seraph wings, or if you're playing an L-size air and already have 20-25 fly.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Well, if you are going to the back of the enemy line. Make sure that you know when to fall back the safest and fastest way after hitting the people that are undergoing healing. HIT HARD AND HIT FAST, and turn tail immediately as soon as you released a few hitting shots. Since, for sure, they will start rambo-ing you with bullets.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 pm

go berz and get a scouts rifle for lily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Vallyel wrote:
wrong weapons everywere

i need to agree with you(i know you are a wiz racist,but i don't care,we live in a 3rd world country too)
anyway i want to fight with you one day,it will be great for my training.

speaking of the topic.

i'm seeing crim with not much tec and much walk
seeing lilly with str,and fly.
what i can tell to help you my fellow tokusatsu lover?
1-if you want,trown these robots now to junk and make everything again in lvl 5 limit room.
2-change some parts,ugly or not,cosmic break is not a game of fashion or style,you need a great robot.

you are not much familiar with the game right?(i'm surprised)
i hope this can help ya.

land-->high str and high walk
air-->high tec and high fly
art-->high tec(much tec) but not much walk.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm

I find sway an interesting cart, it makes your dashing less predictable, oh and invulnerable frames.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

knyx wrote:
I find sway an interesting cart, it makes your dashing less predictable, oh and invulnerable frames.
It's really not worth it on most bots, and you really need to know what you're doing with it. I don't think I've seen anyone in CBEN use it well. I tried it on a Lazflamme, I'm horrible at using it too. There are a few ZSGs that use it effectively in JP, but honestly you need certain bots and certain skill sets to make it work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Sway needs to be put on small unit to be really effective, IMO. Jikuns and ZSG are prime example.
But I still think it's not worth the 1 level to put it, since it's a minor improvement, when you compare it to boost run or any other carts.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
Vallyel wrote:
wrong weapons everywere

i need to agree with you(i know you are a wiz racist,but i don't care,we live in a 3rd world country too)
anyway i want to fight with you one day,it will be great for my training.

wtf im a racist now ? ._.

send a pm to me if you want to play together some time

and yeah we live in a shitty country , and it will become even more shittyer(dont even know if this word exist) now that dilma is the president

Last edited by Vallyel on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Farm the hell out of missions and quests
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

So....
With my Crim (with the wisps) should i conertrate more on FLY or TEC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

D.N Angel wrote:
So....
Promote it to seraph, then you can choose to tune up both to 40.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

D.N Angel wrote:
So....
Definitely fly.

Like I said, switch her arms for Lily Rain AM, since those give fly too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commando sucks >:(   Commando sucks >:( Empty

Back to top Go down

Commando sucks >:(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next