Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..

Go down 
+14
Malphes
Zwiebel Force
LS3
fggt
tehprognoob
FireKiller87
Kurt
Prior
DisNiga
Penko
Stickboy
EvannGeo
Hyoka
dragongx92
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. Empty
PostSubject: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

I im wanting to quit this game more and more every day. My freinds joined a week ago and have gotten to my rank and also have better bots and weps than i do. It makes me feel like a total noob when i have been playing for a month now. Even on the gara they were lucky to get something other than mats. I am just saying that I failed or something. No idea how they learned the game so quick and got past my level and skill. I dont know how to handle this. I wanna just quit but i cant for some reason. I wanna kick their asses or somthing. I just cant let it go. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Maybe if you stopped clinging to ponies and learn to take Laz BS off...

On a more serious note, make new accounts until you get something good in the gara.
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 pm

i've already been on CosmicBreak since Open beta and i didnt get any of rare bot/moe gara so....
im still using Seraph till now Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 am

dragongx92 wrote:
I im wanting to quit this game more and more every day. My freinds joined a week ago and have gotten to my rank and also have better bots and weps than i do. It makes me feel like a total noob when i have been playing for a month now. Even on the gara they were lucky to get something other than mats. I am just saying that I failed or something. No idea how they learned the game so quick and got past my level and skill. I dont know how to handle this. I wanna just quit but i cant for some reason. I wanna kick their asses or somthing. I just cant let it go. Mad

It's normal. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 am

Bot OPness =/= skill.

Seriously dude, look at this thread.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9266-5-30-useful-non-gara-resources
Back to top Go down
Penko
Penko

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

>OP

Here are steps on how you can be good:

1) Wait for Zeros to appear in Weekly
2) Buy moar RT
3) Roll for Zeros
4) Get Zero
5) Profit

Simply put, Zeros = Skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 am

Penko wrote:
>OP

2) Buy moar RT
3) Roll for Zeros
4) Get Zero
5) Profit

I hate you, Die in a fire.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 am

Well if you want have fun using something UC friendly, I suggest maybe an Accel Saber hopper? They're fun and not too hard to make.

Plus CB has too many moes, you can't quit now, they've claimed your soul. Slowing sucking out the succulent juices of your life and bo-. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:14 am

People find the weirdest things to whine about lately.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 am

Penko wrote:

2) Buy moar RT

Backpack plox #em4
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 am

Go find Erohim. ._.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 am

Penko wrote:
>OP

2) Buy moar RT
3) Roll for Zeros
4) Get Zero
5) Profit

This is why CBen is dying. No, fuck this shit.
I personally make a point of NOT rolling Gara for any of that OP shit. Only garas I rolled were for Aila, Rouche, and Melfi, and I got none of them. I'm still using my original commando from 4-5 months ago, and I can still get top 10.

Back on topic, get a Seraph and follow Suguri's build. The link above to useful Non-Gara resources shows a sample build relying somewhat heavily on Seraph Wings. However, you can build your Seraph how you like. I would get both Internal cartridges no matter what you do though, because without them Seraph is basically a normal Crimrose with better stats overall.

The fact that your friends play better than you should not make you want to quit the game. IMHO, only weaklings and cowards quit when they can't do something better than someone else; I get that you're frustrated(I get that way too when I get 20th every fucking arena), but that just means you need to develop more skill. If you don't want to have your ass handed to you every time, get into more pub games and watch people play. In almost every pub game there's a couple Star Ranks or higher around. Watch them play, and especially watch how they move and fight when you're fighting them. Then try to emulate that.

Here's a good tip for not getting your ass whupped: Know when to fight, when to pursue, and when to retreat. If you're chasing an enemy over three Artillery bots with nobody else in the immediate vicinity and you happen to be an Air, they are going to fire on you and likely blow you to pieces(unless you have Seraph Wings out, but then they could have Bazookas, in which case you dodge them).
If you're badly damaged and are still taking hits, but you know that you're more maneuverable and overall better at movement than the guy killing you, run the fuck away and don't look back, don't stay and fight him because YOU WILL DIE.
If you're attacking someone with critical damage, and this kill will get your team the win, then run after him and make the kill, within reason. If you're likely to die before you can make the kill, don't pursue it because you probably will die.
Back to top Go down
Penko
Penko

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 am

>I personally make a point of NOT rolling Gara for any of that OP shit.

You're doing it wrong mang.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 am

Bahhh it seems i tend to be too serious about these things >.<. I thank you guys for advice. I am working on some builds atm and i can post them later to get some feedback. I hear alot of diffrent things and i am just putting what i see and hear together. 1+1=2(I hope)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am

Penko wrote:
>I personally make a point of NOT rolling Gara for any of that OP shit.

You're doing it wrong mang.
Only true men use sarcasm to beat their opponent.

https://youtu.be/fHEj3XZqEmE?t=5m18s

(I still hate you Penko, Die in a fire.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 am

I read Penko's name as Denko. >.>

But yeah, you have to roll gara to stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 am

Charge 40 Rt
Roll orin gara
get LL Bulk Gatling
(fucking love this shit and i am not kidding. Dis shit is godly.)
hop hop with red squealer core
???
1.4K score untuned 20 Wlk

or get orin and spam dat gaytier buff field
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 am

Are the anniversary cubes still available?
If yes then spam new accounts until u get something good from dem.

Seriously, the arena is now like hell, u either need fag bots, or a lot of skills(aiming, dodging..) with good bots if u want to get into top places.

Xid is a living example for 2nd case Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

tggt wrote:
Are the anniversary cubes still available?
If yes then spam new accounts until u get something good from dem.

Seriously, the arena is now like hell, u either need fag bots, or a lot of skills(aiming, dodging..) with good bots if u want to get into top places.

Xid is a living example for 2nd case Embarassed

Yeah, they are. But I keep getting the fcking daemons and shittyy stuff. My Wiz alt got vector though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 am

LEAVE PENKO ALONE! Leave her alone... ;_;

@Topic:
Maybe you just learn slower. I wouldn't put myself under pressure. Some people just need time to get used to the mechanics, etc, etc. I'd also recommend you to check the garapon even if you aren't using it. Many people seem to completely ignore the fact that you can check their default stats and abilities. E.g.: some bots have pretty high HP and even if they seem to run out of them in the arena they still have a bunch left (perfect example of this would be Deadalian). Never understimate your target.

Also, do not try to solo in the arena, or ignore your team's radio calls. If someone is posting ** Rapiring ** and you're on low HP go there. If someone tells you to retreat just do it. Maybe they've got broad radar arround and actually see a wave of opponents coming in your direction?

Other than that you should just go on playing and learn at your own speed. Don't forget that it is just a game and you're supposed to have fun with it. Your score and performance means nothing at all. If you wat to practise just ask your friends for a team fight. These are more fun than the public games anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
LEAVE PENKO ALONE! Leave her alone... ;_;
I would raep Penko, but you can't raep the willing.

So screw her, I'll just keep up my tsundere act.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:07 pm

LS3 wrote:
But I keep getting the fcking daemons and shittyy stuff
Quote :
I keep getting the fcking daemons and shittyy stuff
Quote :
getting the fcking daemons and shittyy stuff
Quote :
daemons and shittyy stuff
Quote :
daemons shittyy
10/10, I'm mad
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 pm

if it's the handshot arm daemon it's actually pretty good (just the arm though lol)... if it's the vulcan arm daemon.... junk it and toss the poor thing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Hyoka wrote:
I read Penko's name as Denko. >.>

But yeah, you have to roll gara to stand a chance.
Pfft, hardly.

Your options are more limited without garapon, but Seraph and Victorl I-SR in particular are gamewarrior material even untuned.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

tehprognoob wrote:
Charge 40 Rt
Roll orin gara
get LL Bulk Gatling
(fucking love this shit and i am not kidding. Dis shit is godly.)
hop hop with red squealer core

I tuned airforce and para on it, and it became a scary weapon. damn easily stun airs
*Anti Air turrent mode*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..   It sucks when ur freinds become better than You.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It sucks when ur freinds become better than You..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next