Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Rank sucks.

Go down 
+13
Andaros
iMudkipz
Hyoka
frappn
Jello
NovaZero
Intet
ArcticFox
MightyPeanut
Feign
TaeTae
FreedomFighter
Abolla
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Star Rank sucks. Colbert
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 pm

This.

Being a star rank is the worst thing ever to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Why???
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm

The number of rooms you can join is limited, you are stuck with only 1 shuffle room T__T
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Which is almost always full Star Rank sucks. Colbert
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:32 pm

it sucks until the server gets more star rankers. In the official release this wont be as much of a problem in the long run. But if u rush to star then you'll be limited for arena rooms for a period of time till others catch up
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm

And I know you should always play with people as good as you or better as good practice, but now you have no choice to play with them T_T

(I miss the days where I could get 1st place without giving any effort. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
The number of rooms you can join is limited, you are stuck with only 1 shuffle room T__T
That's terrible! pale

Is it at least an awesome shuffle room?
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:41 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:

oh that horrible...........
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Feign wrote:

Is it at least an awesome shuffle room?

Cardspammers, cardspammers everywhere.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Ivis and Ouka too Sad
GOOD Ivis and Ouka players
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Since its beta... Just make a temporary alt & gift it a commando from your main to start off. (on the weekend you can regain the money to get back gara bots & such) A few downsides...but it works as a temp solution if you play enough for it to be worth it. (Little late for that though unless they have a 3rd beta Razz)
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

That explains why the one room I was in had so many star ranks...lol
Think I'm gonna just make it a habit to play there more, more challenging than the other rooms I have been in.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

MightyPeanut wrote:
Ivis and Ouka too Sad
GOOD Ivis and Ouka players

That rip you out from the sky :^(
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

It's fun until an actual pro joins the room, then Ivis become butt monkeys. Least, that happens to my Ivis. Poor Ivis...
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 am

still answer my question why high-rank people messing around and do nothing rabbit
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am

Personally it's because I like to relax when playing (Why I play in the first place) So I tend to screw around most of the time~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 am

Why wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Abolla wrote:
Personally it's because I like to relax when playing (Why I play in the first place) So I tend to screw around most of the time~

I feel bad when I do this. When I mess around it's usually with Mr. Dead, trying to hunt down his snail, and effectively doing suicide runs most of the time. In the end I cost my team from 6k-7k cost. lolol
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

I have two serious bots and my third bot is usually always either a dumb side project or just a joke bot. I'll start with either my Maxis or my large air, and if I get killed right away or do terrible, I'll just use my third bot until the end of the round.

But if I do really well, I'll just use my serious bot till the end. Sometimes I won't even get killed during a fight.

Doing well or not, I'm always fighting against people who are serious or at least use bots that are a pain in the ass to fight. Ivis isn't exactly a problem unless it starts hitting you, getting you stuck in it's combo. A cardthrower usually has 3 k-shields up and is always a giant tank. The hammer bots aren't a problem since they usually give themselves away before they have a chance to do too much damage. But most everyone in this shuffle is a star ranked player, and they don't let me have any fun. silent
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

These days, my commando has my Ivis inside. Not that it would matter much because I only go serious when we're surrounded or when a pro comes on. Otherwise, I do sneaky sneaky assassin.
Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 pm

NovaZero wrote:
These days, my commando has my Ivis inside. Not that it would matter much because I only go serious when we're surrounded or when a pro comes on. Otherwise, I do sneaky sneaky assassin.

Eww ivis.

>_>
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
But most everyone in this shuffle is a star ranked player, and they don't let me have any fun. silent
Star Rank sucks. 76018068
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Eww ivis.

>_>
Eff off. Being Ivis in a free limit match is like putting a target on yourself.
Back to top Go down
frappn

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

NovaZero wrote:
It's fun until an actual pro joins the room, then Ivis become butt monkeys. Least, that happens to my Ivis. Poor Ivis...

Learn to melee!!

D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Rank sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Rank sucks.   Star Rank sucks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Rank sucks.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next