Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love! Love! Love!

Go down 
+26
IronDicks
LS3
boytitan2
knyx
Broza
reiya
Emeraldsun
Alathon
Kirika
Relict?
Flandyrll
CapeMike
thehellamireading
Yokura
Hyoka
Nisa
Sean
Stickboy
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Gerrion
Dune
UncleBobbie
Mew
Astral_Dono
LostOne
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 am

Malphes wrote:
you don't "choose" someone to love, dude

that isn't right.
I talk to a lot of girls, I'm lost in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:09 am

‎‎Koishi Komeiji is now Away.
‎‎Koishi Komeiji is now Online.
1:05 AM - Milez: just got out of the shower
1:06 AM - ‎‎Koishi Komeiji: same
1:06 AM - Milez: what seriously
1:06 AM - Milez: hahahaha
1:06 AM - ‎‎Koishi Komeiji: ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

I had a wedding with Xeno on Mabinogi last May, about a week or so after we started dating.

Standard fare for Mabinogi weddings = beat each other up. :v

Doooh how come I missed this? Sad

forgot this thread was here... =w=
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Well, day 4 found us at Disney Hollywood Studios(formerly known as Disney MGM Studios), the 'Hollywood that never was, and always will be'! Very Happy

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01111

Mickey's slightly higher-placed ear on that tower is because it actually serves as a lightning rod!

You just never know what can happen here...you might be 'discovered', or mistaken for a celebrity! Quite possibly the most unpredictable of the DisneyWorld parks.... Smile

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01112

This picture holds particularly special meaning for me...nearly 20 years prior(give or take, and during the same high school trip mentioned in the Epcot chapter), another pic was taken from this exact same position...nothing had changed.... *happy sigh*

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01113

The MuppetVision 3D show is an absolute -MUST- see for any Muppets fan; the viewing theatre itself, on the inside, is a perfect replica of the original Muppet Show theatre(quite a feat in itself), and the show is vintage Jim Henson fun; a new story where hilarity ensues right from the get-go as Bean Bunny tries to help out and things go predictably wrong, VERY fast!

I won't ruin the story for you, but it's gonna get -loud-.... Wink

Earlier in the day, while reading our little booklets on attractions/rides in the park, I noticed something that caught me completely by surprise...the Power Rangers were here!! Of course, being a big kid at heart, and a major fanboy to boot, I was -not- going to miss one of their daily appearances!! This was gonna be GOOD....

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01114 Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01115

Each year, the lineup consists of 1 member from the current team and each of the previous 4 teams; in this case, Jungle Fury Blue, Operation Overdrive Yellow, Mystic Force Pink, SPD Red, and Dino Thunder White were each introduced, complete with signature poses(and pretty freakin' good poses I might add)!

Alicia and I were watching from the crowd as each was introduced, and me with a child-like glee...

...until we both noticed the crowd was starting to disperse into lines at key points around the area...; I remembered reading something about autographs, and realized to my horror that those lines -were- for the individual autographs, and it was, in all likelyhood, far too late to get into a line with any realistic chance of getting an autograph/pic before time was up...I was a bit disappointed, but poor Alicia was crushed by the realization, and said she was going to go sit down nearby.... I could tell by the dejected look on her face that she would be out of it for awhile..., but at that moment, the SPD Red Ranger, who was moving to his assigned autograph line spot, passed directly next to us...and I -know- he saw the looks of realization on our faces...he slowed just long enough to give us a nod of greeting/recognition, then moved on just as Alicia left for a bench.

I stood there for awhile in mild confusion, watching as she walked about 30 yards away and sat down on a bench under some foilage...; glancing around, I noticed the lines were moving along faster than anticipated, and realized that perhaps...just perhaps, there'd be time to get in one of those lines, get a pic, and an autograph or 2 for the both of us...

...then I got a good long look at her face(she was clearly sulking and her mood was not a good one)...and knew what I had to do...giving up any hope I had for a line, I went over to her and sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and trying to comfort her, telling her there was no way we could've known in advance...; she growled for a bit, but eventually brightened up at the sight of the next nearest attraction...:

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01116

Lights, Motors, Action!, imported from Disney Studios France, is a REALLY good show, displaying how a lot of car/motorcycle stunts are done and featuring some incredible precision driving, plus a surprise guest-appearance from Herbie the Love Bug(who has since been replaced by Lightning McQueen and Mater from Cars)! This show was more than enough to lift Alicia's spirits, and it let me know that I'd clearly made the right call....

Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc01210

Disney's 'Fantasmic!' is the Hollywood Studio's nightly outdoor stage performance...and for obvious reasons, often their most cancelled show...but fortunately, we caught the 23-minute long production...that Mickey is a full-sized suit-actor, which gives you an idea of how big that animatronic snake is! Shocked

Day 4 complete, but not without a key moment of drama there, eh?

...karma would give us our due about 2 years later while I was with Alicia in New Zealand at Dunedin's 1st anime convention where we would meet Power Ranger legend Johnny Yong Bosch(2nd Black Power Ranger, Zeo Ranger 4 Green, and the 1st Green Turbo Ranger): Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Dsc02411

Finally, Day 5 will find us at Disney's Animal Kingdom, coming soon! Smile

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Quote :
I had a wedding with Xeno on Mabinogi last May, about a week or so after we started dating.

How nice #em3

And someone should have taken care of the battle enthusiasts there Angry Dracken
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

How nice #em3

And someone should have taken care of the battle enthusiasts there Angry Dracken
It's more entertaining if they fight, tbh.
Years ago people would set off bombs during the ceremony. :v
And we'd have giant dancing bears and dancing ostrages and all sorts of things.
Usually when I get invited to a wedding on Mabi I'm /stroking my friends during the ceremony, so stuff is hectically fun and amusing.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 pm

LXE wrote:
Malphes wrote:

that isn't right.

Thinking that way is wrong, I think... Force yourself to love someone... That's not "natural love"...

PS: I'm the only one who can be lost! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 pm

LostOne wrote:
LXE wrote:
Malphes wrote:

that isn't right.

Thinking that way is wrong, I think... Force yourself to love someone... That's not "natural love"...

No, the thing is. I like all of them... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 pm

LXE wrote:
LostOne wrote:
LXE wrote:

Oh... It's what I call "multiple love"... Pretty hard that one... I already felt that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I felt heartbreak before... It sucks, I was depressed for 4 weeks in a row. #em5

Now I'm over it, Gonna go talk to moar girls~ #em3
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 pm

LXE wrote:
LostOne wrote:
LXE wrote:

Then you're relying on their feelings, not yours. You still shouldn't say "chose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:
LostOne wrote:

Then you're relying on their feelings, not yours. You still shouldn't say "chose."
"Choose" is the wrong word.

I think it should be "find".
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm

LXE wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:
"Choose" is the wrong word.

I think it should be "find".

Now, that a good word...

Well, news about my story? I had dinner at her restaurant with her and her parents. Her dad couldn't stop asking me lots of questions, and I was like... "Damn old man... T-T". Today I was with her and a friend too at the restaurant. I was at her restaurant because of a work. But yesterday I noticed that she might be suspecting nothing (she may suspect, I can't read minds) but she doesn't seem interested in me either. So, I decidednot telling her right now, even if I won't meet her for two weeks. I asked myself these questions: "Is this who you really want? Are you sure about what are you going to do? You start to know the real her, can you still love her?" and I'm really confuse. I think I will use these two weeks to think about... See if I really love her... It will be a test for me.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 pm

This thread.
很黄!
很暴力!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Did everyone like the most recent part of my story? Just hoping it's being received well.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:48 am

Hmm.

Here's a story on how I met my ex, Xenoz.

We met on Mabinogi, completely out of the blue. I'd gone to Filia to train a skill, and wound up right next to a bunch of armadillos. The skill, Enthralling Performance, required a lot of stamina to use to temporarily "tame" a few armadillos. Eventually, another elf ran by and they started to train Lightning Bolt.

I ran out of stamina, and he noticed me sitting down to regain it. He went away, and when he came back he dropped a few pots on the ground for me. I thanked him, and he told me to wait while he grabbed his other character. A bit weirded out, I agreed, and waited for him. He came back a few minutes later again, and added me on his main, and then I fled to an event because I found the situation rather awkward.

A few days later, a Sunday I believe, he messaged me out of the blue and we started talking. I wanted to have a new friend, as I felt a bit lonely after being abandoned by what I had previously hoped to be a budding relationship between a guy-friend and I. So, despite its initial awkwardness, I talked to him. It was a rather interesting first talk, but we learned much about each other that way. Eventually, he asked for my skype info and he added me and called me for the first time. However, since I was almost a full-fledged insomniac at that time and he a normal person. he eventually fell asleep on me at around 6am my time. I left to go to school after awkwardly wondering if I should wake him up.

That's pretty much how we met, minus all the nerdy jokes. :v
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 am

I dont remember when it started. me and this girl can talk 5 hours straight a day, over 3000 facebook messages back and forth. I never talked to anyone that much. And thats just are facebook convos.

She said she trusts me today, For some one who is suspicious of people as much as I am thats great ^^.

Love is when you can just talk to some one all day about something with no ulterior motive =D.

Today We had a serious discussion on live etc, Are views on stuff alot of personal stuff.Actually this is the most I opened up with a girl =).

Then started talking about moving to N.Y.C when shes done with school, And how I dont care that there arent any good mma or boxing gyms in N.Y.C and If I do fail at making it in mma or boxing from training with lesser skilled people ill just put on muscle since I dont have to maintain a weight class anymore and become a bouncer. And shes worth the move to me.

Which lead to jokes about us sleeping in different rooms, She hates heat, I hate the cold, I mean its only 72 degrees and she has windows open and a fan on at her place D=. My windows is shut and if I didnt go to a interview today id be wearing a hoodie.

Then from there I said how my pet dogs coming with me since its been agreed apon since Im the one that takes care of him hes coming with me once I move out, And started a long discussions about animals and stuff lol, And her making jokes about my dog, And then making fun of akitas D=. Plus more but Im tired its five am we have been talking since 1 am or 12 am Im going to bed now. Or shes straighting her hair now. Idk I got up early Im so tired the emotes are popping off my screen and scarring me. need my 5 hours sleep.

No Dune shut up that shits not love, You and your other half should be opposites yet the same at the same time.

Wile yall should agree in some areas you should still have different views, And disagree each other, You want to complete each other like a puzzle, Not to be a mirror or be as different and the moon and the sun. Having secrets is a no. Neither person should have stuff they dont know about each other -__-. Aside from sick perverted sexual fantasies that will never be bought up =\.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 am

Quote :
Having secrets is a no.

Couldn't agree more.

Quote :
Aside from sick perverted sexual fantasies that will never be bought up =\

Maybe she has some too. But you'd have to dig deeper, although with caution.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :
Having secrets is a no.

Couldn't agree more.

Quote :
Aside from sick perverted sexual fantasies that will never be bought up =\

Maybe she has some too. But you'd have to dig deeper, although with caution.

Dude shes 3 years younger than me for one 16 turns 17 a few days after I turn 20,

And two shes a virgin which further complicates things Im not used to dealing with those at all, I try to fantasize about it and just get pure awkwardness,And then nthn Im used to going out with sexually aggressive woman or getting tricked into 1 night stands this isnt my cup of tea at all.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 am

>"i always wear a red shirt, i feel weird if i don't."
>MY FACE WHEN I BASICALLY DO THE SAME FUCKING THING

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

Malphes wrote:
>"i always wear a red shirt, i feel weird if i don't."
>MY FACE WHEN I BASICALLY DO THE SAME FUCKING THING

So many similarities, mang. How's finding them out making you feel?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 am

Quote :
Dude shes 3 years younger than me for one 16 turns 17 a few days after I turn 20,

And two shes a virgin which further complicates things Im not used to dealing with those at all, I try to fantasize about it and just get pure awkwardness,

Didn't knew she was younger and virgin, sorry about that (you probably didn't told that either, or i didn't looked it up in the forums).

Quote :
And then nthn Im used to going out with sexually aggressive woman or getting tricked into 1 night stands this isnt my cup of tea at all.

I'd watch Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" to counter that. Sometimes, person with the most diferent behaviours have a chance to match up and make a solid couple (even though our world doesn't have magic, everything's still possible, check CapeMike's example Wink )

Just do your best for her. Your mutual feeling will overcome everything else #em1

Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Having secrets is a no.

That is true. No secrets is the key to the best relationship.

Man, I love this topic, I had a brilliant idea opening this thread, haha! xD

For me... There's nothing new... Like I sad before, she's going to Sweden for two weeks and I'll stay here. Meanwhile, I'll think about it and see if I really miss her or not.
Anyhow, I think this could be the strongest crush I ever had... Maybe it's because I don't feel like this some good time ago, or maybe because I'm older and I have a wider perspective about the world and a different way of being and thinking. Man... Love is so great...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Some one very important toher walked out of her life =\. Great now we both have to live with abandonment.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Nah... She's just going there visiting some cousins... xD
It's just... I'm not going to see her nor talk to her maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love! Love! Love!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next