Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love! Love! Love!

Go down 
+26
IronDicks
LS3
boytitan2
knyx
Broza
reiya
Emeraldsun
Alathon
Kirika
Relict?
Flandyrll
CapeMike
thehellamireading
Yokura
Hyoka
Nisa
Sean
Stickboy
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Gerrion
Dune
UncleBobbie
Mew
Astral_Dono
LostOne
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 pm

So... This topic is about... Love! xD

Well, what can you talk here... You can talk about your crushes, funny moments when you declared yourself to someone.
Oh, well... Love is a wonderful thing, but it also can break one's hearts.

So yeah! If I opened this thread, is because... I'M IN LOVE DUH! xD
But if you make this topic active, I might tell you some stuff... xD
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm

I was recently asked out about two weeks ago now that I remember. Sometime around Valentine's day. I didn't really know the guy though so it was kind of creepy.

My last boyfriend moved to a different school so I couldn't see him anymore. That happened 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh... Well, ok, can't wait to tell this story, because it is pretty funny!

Two years ago I fell in love for a girl. She was one of my best friends and I wanted to tell her that. But, I was postponing the "moment". One day, in the morning, before the school break, I sent her a message saying "I need to talk to you...". Then, during the break, I was playing cards with some guys and she came next to me and said "Hey, good morning, what do you want to say to me?..." I was like "Damn, this is it! It's now or never dude!" and this was our conversation...

Me: Let's talk over there. *pointing at a nearby table*
Her: Why?
Me: Because I what to.
Her: But what's your problem?
Me: Guys, sorry, I give up the game, need to take care of something.
Her: But why don't you talk to me right here?
(She was asking so much questions that I suddenly said...)
Me: Because I don't want them to listen!!!

Then, she stayed quiet, and she understood what was going on... When I said "I...", she interrupted me by saying "SORRY, GOTTA GO, I FORGOT SOMETHING!...", she ran away all embarrased with a pretty funny face. She told to her friends and they were all looking at me and laughing, and I was like... "Nice..."

During the day, she didn't say a single word to me. Then, on the next day, I was sitting next to a friend of mine, which I had no trust, and she came and said very embarrased: "Carlos... (my name) You know, you're a very cool guy, a great friend and all... But sorry, the answer is no..." and she ran away. My friend stared at me and said... "WAIT A MOMENT! IS THIS WHAT I'M THINKING? SHE REJECTED YOU, DUDE?! HAHA!"... And so that day, everybody knew what happenned...

Now, I don't even talk to her. Well, we're in different classes, we have other friends, but oh well... I still think of this as a funny story of my life! xD

About the current one... I'll talk about it, later... Being pretty cautious this time, haha! Razz

Last edited by LostOne on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I told my boyfriend something really really revealing.

He still loved me. Actually, our relationship got stronger.

OkaywaitforNisatopostnow.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Mew wrote:

OkaywaitforNisatopostnow.
I wish I had a boyfriend that would actually care for me like that. Any guy that asks me out I either know won't treat me the way I want to be treated (Which is the way I treat all of you on here :3) or I don't know the guy in general. ; _;
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Mew wrote:

That is true love... You know the worst things about your partner, but you still want to be with him/her.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm going to my boyfriend this weekend. o_o
He lives in a different country, 3 hours from here. ;A;

So, fuck yeah, weekend! #em3

On a sidenote: I just 'came out' to most people in my class and they reacted very well. :3
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm

LostOne wrote:
That is true love... You know the worst things about your partner, but you still want to be with him/her.

Indeed to that. But what if you don't know the worst things, or hardly anything at all? Or feel like you know too little about your partner? But still want to be with 'em, And that person wants to be with you too. Accepting each other without even knowing everything... is that true love too?

Love can be such a confusing thing at times ._.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Dune wrote:
LostOne wrote:

Indeed to that. But what if you don't know the worst things, or hardly anything at all? Or feel like you know too little about your partner? But still want to be with 'em, And that person wants to be with you too. Accepting each other without even knowing everything... is that true love too?

Love can be such a confusing thing at times ._.

Well... It somehow depends... I can begin a relationship with a girl who doesn't know the worst about me. I can begin with one who really knows about it. At the first years of relationships, the partners get to know each other better and better, and that's one of the ways that the relationship can evolve. But, what is true love? Nobody can answer that. Everybody has a different idea of it.

About the confusion, I normally that even if love is confuse, it's fun trying to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I still remember my first crush, and how things went very astray at that time.

Still, she was the only girl who really deeply cared about me till now.

*sigh*

DAMN TOWN BARRIERS! If only they invented Facebook sooner...
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 pm

LostOne wrote:

Well... It somehow depends... I can begin a relationship with a girl who doesn't know the worst about me. I can begin with one who really knows about it. At the first years of relationships, the partners get to know each other better and better, and that's one of the ways that the relationship can evolve. But, what is true love? Nobody can answer that. Everybody has a different idea of it.

About the confusion, I normally that even if love is confuse, it's fun trying to understand it.

Yeah but, knowing less about someone as the relationship goes on....

Maybe instead I'm just realizing I never knew anything to begin with.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Dune wrote:
LostOne wrote:

Yeah but, knowing less about someone as the relationship goes on....

Maybe instead I'm just realizing I never knew anything to begin with.

A relationship that begins without knowing anything about each other?... That's weird... xD
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 pm

the name is a joke, the gift itself isn't.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Malphes on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

LostOne wrote:

A relationship that begins without knowing anything about each other?... That's weird... xD
eHarmony.

I was under the impression that relationships were a type of thing you did to learn more about your companion, see if you can live together without slaughtering each other, and have lots of sex. Also, mind-ninjaing.

Suki doesn't really have any memories of great times that she hasn't demolished from her mind. I remember lots of the bad stuff, but I won't turn this into a downer thread. :v
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am

I have no love. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 am

Stickboy wrote:
I have no love. ._.
I know how you feel Stickboy. I don't either.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

the longer i talk to her the more i feel like we are excessively similar to eachother

keeps me awake at night
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

Sean24 wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
I have no love. ._.

Don't worry sean,I love you.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 am

I think this is relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 am

Nisa wrote:

Sean24 wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
I have no love. ._.
Don't worry sean,I love you.
-pushes you away- I don't even know you...
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 am

I clicked the topic somewhat expecting to see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTl3HXK_NI
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

yoku + korean?

that is beyond heaven #em3

(for me)
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 pm

BEST LOVE SONGS EVER!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Well, those of you who've been here since the early days of CB remember me talking frequently about someone named Alicia.... Wink

We'd met in 1999 while playing a game called Worms: Armageddon(a legendary game which at last check, still has an active server), and now, neither of us can remember who asked for the other's email 1st!

In 2006, she came to visit me for the 1st time in person(did I mention she's from New Zealand?), and while she'd made her feelings known to me some time prior, it was only then did I finally crack and admit my own feelings towards her, as well. Razz

A lucky lotto scratch-card win dramatically hastened her 2nd visit date to August 2008, and I made plans to propose to her at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL...; given I'm from TN, and she's a Kiwi, I concluded it only made sense to ask her while we were on the 'It's a Small World' ride...because...well...we'd proven it was true!

It took her a good 5 seconds to realize what I was asking her, and when she figured it out, she shrunk up like a turtle retreating into it's shell and turned the most fascinating shade of red I've ever seen...but she eventually snapped out of it, saying yes. cheers

The Disney cast members(read: employees) who found out quickly ensured we were given the vip treatment for the rest of the day, marking the single greatest triumph of my life....

...and while events since have conspired to find me back home in TN and forced us to call off our engagement, she and I are still best friends...perhaps someday, fate will throw me a bone, but for now, I'll settle for what I've had...I have a lot of pictures I can show off of this day if anyone's interested.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm very interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love! Love! Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! Empty

Back to top Go down

Love! Love! Love!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next