Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love! Love! Love!

Go down 
+26
IronDicks
LS3
boytitan2
knyx
Broza
reiya
Emeraldsun
Alathon
Kirika
Relict?
Flandyrll
CapeMike
thehellamireading
Yokura
Hyoka
Nisa
Sean
Stickboy
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Gerrion
Dune
UncleBobbie
Mew
Astral_Dono
LostOne
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Xz's my nickname
The fuck's your point?
Oh wait, you're too stupid to have one
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Xz's my nickname
The fuck's your point?
Oh wait, you're too stupid to have one

Im just bored so being dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Just give up already BT, you're being dumb enough to even try.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm

LXE wrote:

Typing what ever random shit comes into my head first =trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:

Typing what ever random shit comes into my head first =trying.
What you're doing is basically being dumb.

Last edited by LXE on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 pm

That was my first
Xz had few more serious lovers after (but those are other stories)
I was probably happiest with most recent and thought it'd work out
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 pm

oh wow, a lot of sad stories here ( ´Д`)
i have some, but i dun think i would share them here.

still, good that some of you could move on ( ´∀`)σ )∀`)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Waiting till she outa school isn't a bad idea shes way to naive now.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 am

xz quite the interesting fellow.

Dat story was so drama and fake,but I'll accept it.

and go away lxe Neutral
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 am

Nisa wrote:
xz quite the interesting fellow.

Dat story was so drama and fake,but I'll accept it.

and go away lxe Neutral

because people arent allowed to have drama in real life
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 pm

xz quite the shitstirrer
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

(´-`)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Never happened to me BT creates alternate personality stored up take over when dumped in case of dumb. Alternate personality is always right BT has yet to prove it wrong T_T.

FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS FORUMS : o emote its lookes stupid it means surprise u fuckers not da gay faggot shit you have for it how does that emote look surprised its a smile then a gay smiley gasp not o gasp.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Never happened to me BT creates alternate personality stored up take over when dumped in case of dumb. Alternate personality is always right BT has yet to prove it wrong T_T.

FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS FORUMS : o emote its lookes stupid it means surprise u fuckers not da gay faggot shit you have for it how does that emote look surprised its a smile then a gay smiley gasp not o gasp.

how to fix it: do it backwards o:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Trill wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

how to fix it: do it backwards o:

NO MUST PROVE HIM WRONG ONCE ALWAYS RIGHT HATE IT.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 pm

BT can you like.. use comma? for me, for you, for us.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:03 am

Mie wrote:
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

(´-`)

Dat coffee and pasta. Neutral
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 am

Fine u 2 giant faggots my conscious and xz you were right no such thing as love, Bullshit emotion created by mind.

Was fun experiment tho.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:59 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Lol

Oh shud up mr psychology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Lol

Oh shud up mr psychology.
You contradicted yourself yet again.
Oh the Lulz.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 am

Mie wrote:

(´-`)
well then maybe you shouldn't just go out with anyone then now should you
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Fine u 2 giant faggots my conscious and xz you were right no such thing as love, Bullshit emotion created by mind.

Was fun experiment tho.

love is complex set of emotions, your comment pretty much contradicts itself, saying "no such thing as love" then saying "its an emotion created by mind", doesn't matter how you view it it exists, whether you view it as just hormones or as something much deeper spiritually.

and people quit it with this "oh but i have multiple identities" bullshit, doesn't matter how convoluted or complex You might think you are thats not how it works, look at LXE for instance, his bullshit of pretending to be a girl, then classifying himself as a trap and all that crap of social experiments and shit, he says his identity is complex and shit but people still look at him for what hes done not what he says.

i once heard of identity as being the sum of your experiences and knowledge, while that discounts alot of what actually makes up identity i still see it being relevant in this case, what you've chosen to show yourself as though your experiences on this forum is what your forum identity is, you can have as many identities as you want but while on this forum you'll be viewed as your forum identity.

that said though is my opinion and i can say stuff all i want but that doesn't make me right, this is all in an area where it is interpreted differently.

i just see this multiple identities bullshit as someone trying to defend themselves from stupid shit they have tried to pull off and got caught on.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 am

Malphes wrote:
Mie wrote:

(´-`)
well then maybe you shouldn't just go out with anyone then now should you

it's just a quote, and i find it relevant.
and yes, you are right anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am

IronDicks wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Was fun experiment tho.
and people quit it with this "oh but i have multiple identities" bullshit, doesn't matter how convoluted or complex You might think you are thats not how it works, look at LXE for instance, his bullshit of pretending to be a girl, then classifying himself as a trap and all that crap of social experiments and shit, he says his identity is complex and shit but people still look at him for what hes done not what he says.
In response to this

I've learnt my lesson from being a huge dick here.

Lies don't cut it, they're a mere way to comfort yourself after regretting what crazy shit you've done. What you say doesn't matter, it's actually what you do. I can't erase the fact that I used to pretend to be female online just for lulz, but what I can do is accept the facts, criticism, insults and flaming so I can change.

Well anyway, enough of me rambling. I wrote this on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love! Love! Love!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next