Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love! Love! Love!

Go down 
+26
IronDicks
LS3
boytitan2
knyx
Broza
reiya
Emeraldsun
Alathon
Kirika
Relict?
Flandyrll
CapeMike
thehellamireading
Yokura
Hyoka
Nisa
Sean
Stickboy
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Gerrion
Dune
UncleBobbie
Mew
Astral_Dono
LostOne
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:01 am

Foreverfriendzoned.gif
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 am

I'm doing pretty fine with gf. Dating for three years, she lives seven hours away but we visit. I'm probably going to be moving to Columbia MO late this year since she keeps saying she wants to move in with me. She might be coming up here in about three months for my graduation.

Suki, scary story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

well, i rarely pop by here and i found this topic. decided to throw in an experience of mine that I've regretted and one advice that i wanna say to those who are considering whether to confess or not..

JUST CONFESS, DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU LOOK DUMB/STUPID OR WHATEVER FUCK SHIT, because those are your precious feelings. No one will laugh at them especially after a failed confession. anyone who laughs deserved to be killed. i'm serious.

Anyways here goes,

this happened when i was 15 years old.

It was the start of the school year and i was in a new class (after final year exams previously where i didnt do so well) so i ended up in a different class from my previous friends. it's ok.

So time passed and seats were changed and i got placed beside this girl. Didnt really talked much with her since I didnt know her well. But one day I was writing my own fanfiction in a book with got confiscated by my teacher and she laughed at me for being stupid obviously. So i decided to just talk to her about why she laughed. And our little friendship started.

We had a relationship that was water and fire. Hers was the complete exact of mine. She liked characters like Sephiroth/Seifer while I favored Cloud/Squall, so we'll always be arguing about who would kicked who's ass and everything else under the sun. And i found out she was a cosplayer too.. Slowly, i was attracted to her. Didnt want to confess as i was afraid of the ruined friendship (from past experiences)

Then 1 year passed, i still had feelings for her. We argued. Basically same as last year, i didnt do anything. However, this year had a major exam that we have to take and be placed into college. I didnt know which she took, so i bade her goodbye upon getting our results.

The following year, I went to my new college. My new modules, made new friends... Somehow, i still kept in contact with her. And i found out she was in the same college as me. So, i conitnued to persue this relationship.

Soon, my friends (guys mostly) found out that i liked her and started teasing me about it. That well, I denied our relationship not so strongly, like nah, maybe sort.

One day, in our school cafe. This irritating dude started making fun of me, removed my worth - back then i had really poor self esteem. So i thought I should at least prevent her name from going down like mine. So i did the smartest (obviously the stupidest and most fucked up choice ever)

I said this out loud - "WHO WILL EVER LIKE A GIRL LIKE HER? I CLEARLY DON'T AND WON'T"

all my friends went silent.. the irritating dude's face changed like a plan gone wrong... he pointed behind.. I turned and i instantly regretted...

She. Was. Behind. Me. All. Along. in the same cafe and had heard everything I said...

Instantly, i went out of the cafe, all i could mutter under my own breath... she couldnt hear at all.. "I'm sorry..."

Since then, she deleted me off msn, blocked my number, avoided me -> i've been treated as a complete stranger..

I drowned myself in anime/songs/whatever i could think off, just to forget her. I thought I did. That June, I went to a Cosplay Convention, and I saw her... Instinctively, i called out her name.. I knew it was her, it was her face, her style of cosplay...

I called again, no reaction. When she turned and walked towards my direction, i called her name again. She, had no reaction. Just walked passed me like a stranger, her friends around her thought that I was crazy or something. I turned, i went after her. I called again. This time, her friends stopped me with glares. Instantly, i suppose I was hated....

Till this day, I am unable to apologize, unable to contact her. My heart aches when i see her. I regret my actions. I really do.. sigh..

To anyone who has opinions, i want to ask a question.

Do you think, she ever had feelings for me?

ahaha.. reiya out..
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 am

Bakareiya,stupid as hell move you did thar.

Also,I'm pretty positive she did have feelings for you,not sure how much,but it was "moe than a friend" thing okay.

Also,since you're here reiya,did you have any feelings for me back then? How badly were you disapointed? What do you think about our relationship? And how you would have preferred things to be?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 am

feelings? nope. disappointed? i expected it loool. relationship? hmmm, i can take ur trolling fine. lolol. things preferred to be? u to be a LOLI
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

reiya wrote:
feelings? nope. disappointed? i expected it loool. relationship? hmmm, i can take ur trolling fine. lolol. things preferred to be? u to be a LOLI

D; If I were a loli,you'd do so many "things" to me.
You can still pamper me though,I GIVE YOU THE PERMISSIIOON! o3o
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 pm

/pamper =3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 pm

reiya wrote:
/pamper =3

If I were a anime character with a tail,I'd be drooling and wagging the shit out of the tail by now.

Also,as you can probably tell from my siggy,I'm already in a relationship,you can still pamper me though.

Please do pamper me,I like deredere ok.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Well reiya, what did yo was pretty stupid, yeah. Instictive too... xD Of course she had feelings...

Man, today she hugged meeeeee! <3
We were with our friends at the school's coffee, where we need to have a certain number to be served. (Don't know the name in English)
She saw me and asked, "Do you have your number?" and I answered loud "Yeah, dude!". She answered "With you talking like that, why should I have asked you this?" and I was "Man, if I talk like a dear, romantic guy, you say you are not listening, so I have to shout, but now you telling me I'm a brute?" And she answered "Come on, I was just kidding, chill out!" and she hugged me! I had a great smile on my face and couldn't stop hugging and she was calling her friend saying "Help me!". Her friend looked at me and I was like "F***, be a ninja! Be a ninja" and let her go. Man, I loved that....

Then, we were right now working at school with my pc, and it was raining like hell. I live near the school. She said "I'll give you a ride after this." and I answered "Why? I mean, I just need 5 minutes to arrive home." and she shouted "No, you're coming with me right now!" and I was like "Ok... You are like my mom, dude...". Now I have sent a message saying: "I always say you're just like my mom, but hey, thanks for worrying about me..." and she answered "No problem, that's what friends are for..."

I'm so happy today! xD
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

*Nods sagely* Well done, LostOne.... Smile

Anyway, Epcot has always been a wonderful place for me...if only for the world pavilion locations!!

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Dsc00912

One cannot truly appreciate the sheer size of Spaceship Earth until you've stood directly under it...that's SOME golfball! Very Happy

But seriously, the ride within is another nice history lesson, and now with some interaction; you(and your partner if one is with you) answer some questions about how you envision your own future via the vehicle's touch-screen, and at the ride's exit, you're shown an adorably cute animated look at that vision brought to life, complete with your own face overlaid onto the characters! For me, and for very obvious reasons, this took on a whole new meaning, and I got a little teary-eyed watching it, and Alicia thankfully stood by and waited until it was over for me.... Smile

The rains that began the prior evening came and went throughout the morning and afternoon, finally letting up around early evening, and poncho business at the various stores was brisk...we opted not to get them...I didn't particularly want one, and Alicia was just relieved she wasn't being baked alive by the heat! Very Happy

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Dsc00913

These guys gave a whole new meaning to the phrase, 'steel drumming'.... Very Happy

We discovered a small Coca-Cola store that also contained a small sampling of their drinks from around the world...this is also where I 1st discovered the Japanese drink known as Vegeta-Beta...best. drink. EVER. I don't care how I do it or what it takes...I -WILL- find a way to have more of this drink imported directly to me once I'm back on my own!! Exclamation

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Dsc01010

Alicia owned(and still has) a high-quality digital camera, and this pic is the crown jewel of the 400+ pics she took while we were at DisneyWorld...a flawless look at one of Epcot's many unusual fountains, captured in mid-shot! Shocked

The real fun began once we made it to the World Pavilion area...; for me, this was a triumphant homecoming, as, during my High School years, the marching band I was a part of had been invited to perform here, becoming the 1st non-Disney band to do so in a night-time parade! Smile

While we gave every nation represented it's fair due, Japan took up the vast majority of our time....

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Dsc01011

The Japanese pavilion contained a wide variety of stores, places to eat, and general things to do, including multiple daily Kodo Drum performances, a well-stocked Koi and related fish-pond, and Miyuki, the candy artist(one of the VERY few females in the world trained in the art)...but for the 2 of us, the highlight came within one of the stores....

Inside, among other things, you're allowed(for a very reasonable fee) to select any oyster you like...within will always be a pearl...it's up to the fates as to it's size/coloration, and it's yours to keep...see this video(not our own) as an example...:

Alicia and I each had already selected our own oysters, and each produced a 6 and 3/4 millimeter pearl, slightly above-average there; hers was a golden hue, and mine was a green-gold hue(and you now know why I favor that combination on my bots here).... We then decided to go in half on a third selection...and by incredible coincidence, had been eying the SAME oyster, despite being on opposite ends of the tanks....

I had a gut feeling this little pearl was going to be special...and it was. A golden hued, 7 and 1/3 millimeter 'monster' pearl of well above-average quality emerged; which prompted the oyster-lady to, as she does with each pearl of sufficient size/quality, show it off to everyone -and- bang on a nearby miniature drum. Very Happy

Each of us still has our own pearl safely secured, and the 'monster', once we got it back here to Tennessee, was set into a golden ring/post, effectively doubling their combined value...she still has this ring, and only wears it on very special occasions....

As evening began to set in, we faced a minor dilemma..we could eat at the nearby Japanese sushi-bar/restaurant, which had a 45-minute wait time...but if we did, this would all but ensure we wouldn't have a chance to get a good viewing spot for the nightly fireworks show...so we chose to look elsewhere to eat, settling on a Fish and Chips place in England's pavilion...; now, Alicia is fiercely opinionated on how her own country's food/drink items compare to their counterparts elsewhere around the globe(for example, she says the M&M's candies from the US are vastly superior to the NZ M&Ms) and while the fish and chips were quite good, she stated(once we were on our way) that they 'still aren't as good as home'...she's the kind of person who never hesitates to speak her mind. Wink

Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Dsc01110

As usual, Disney never fails to put on a spectacular nightcap show, and this is one of the better pics she captured of it all!

Another day of wonderful fun completed, the next day would see us to the Disney Hollywood Studios...and what I think was my 1st true(but unanticipated) 'test of character' in our new relationship.... Smile

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Aye, it was really another magical day. #em1
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Malphes wrote:
the longer i talk to her the more i feel like we are excessively similar to eachother

keeps me awake at night
i thought people would be a bit uneasy about the concept of two malphes but i guess not
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

Admittedly both happy for and uneasy due to your mutuality.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 am

nutshell get

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedOniBlueOni

she's a lot more chill than i am
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 am

Always thought that the trope meant the two individuals in question held completely different personalities but still enjoyed each other's company regardless. Thanks for broadening my understanding.

So she's more relaxed and holds a more laidback personality yet shares a great deal of your tastes?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 am

it's more like the way we are is p. similar from what i've gathered through conversations with her. she loves listening to stories of things i've done throughout my life, so she's supposedly one of those who wants to know as much as possible (hi), she appears to be somewhat of an extrovert (hi), among other things.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 am

Ah, I see. Good to hear read!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am

Alicia and I have shades of this; we're both gamers(though her passion for it doesn't reach uber-geek levels like me) and would rather enjoy a night in than one out, but she's more prone to speaking her mind/opinion whether or not anyone asked for her thoughts on it(despite her shyness), and she won't hesitate to knock some heads together to get something she wants or to get something done, whereas I tend to take a more passive approach to things, trying to negotiate an agreement or doing the arbitration myself....

Probably explains why I do far better with Support bots here, eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Alicia and I have shades of this; we're both gamers(though her passion for it doesn't reach uber-geek levels like me) and would rather enjoy a night in than one out, but she's more prone to speaking her mind/opinion whether or not anyone asked for her thoughts on it(despite her shyness), and she won't hesitate to knock some heads together to get something she wants or to get something done, whereas I tend to take a more passive approach to things, trying to negotiate an agreement or doing the arbitration myself....

Heh,so she's the melee bot in contrast eh?
Back to top Go down
Broza
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:58 pm

a

Last edited by Broza on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Nisa wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

Heh,so she's the melee bot in contrast eh?

You're pretty much dead-on there, Nisa! Smile

Even when we teamed up in Worms: Armageddon it was evident then; she'd rope around like a maniac and preferred to get up close and personal with the bazooka/grenades/firepunch/etc, while I would use use the jetpack religiously and hang back while lobbing in ranged support with the shotgun, etc...she'd set 'em up and I'd knock 'em down...we've always 'synched' like that in games....

On a Worms-related note, at one point during my time with W:A, I defeated one of the Devs, who was then known as 'Nutter' in a shotgun duel that somehow broke out in the middle of a 4-player match...he was the game's resident sniper-king...until that day when I dethroned him.... Very Happy

...and when Alicia and I would end up on opposite sides of a battle...no punches were pulled.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

I had a wedding with Xeno on Mabinogi last May, about a week or so after we started dating.

Standard fare for Mabinogi weddings = beat each other up. :v
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

I had a wedding with Xeno on Mabinogi last May, about a week or so after we started dating.

Standard fare for Mabinogi weddings = beat each other up. :v

Think I can one-up you....

I -know- I have a screenshot or 2 SOMEwhere in storage...but years ago, during my EverQuest days, I attended the in-game wedding between my guild's co-leaders, along with about 15-20 other guildies...ALSO in attendance was a GM(complete with green-text name) who provided entertainment afterwards for us...in the form of some rather large versions of animal-mobs for us to battle...not only did we get to keep the gold and loot, the GM even erased any xp loss incurred from the deaths we took during the battles...various 1-on-1 duels also took place beforehand, with my Beastlord nearly taking down one of the guild co-leader's monks, despite him having 3 levels on me! Very Happy

O.k., hopefully tomorrow, I'll have the day 4 part of my story! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 am

I still need to decide which girl I want to commit to.
WHY IS LOVE SO HARD?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 am

you don't "choose" someone to love, dude

that isn't right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love! Love! Love!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next