Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love! Love! Love!

Go down 
+26
IronDicks
LS3
boytitan2
knyx
Broza
reiya
Emeraldsun
Alathon
Kirika
Relict?
Flandyrll
CapeMike
thehellamireading
Yokura
Hyoka
Nisa
Sean
Stickboy
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Gerrion
Dune
UncleBobbie
Mew
Astral_Dono
LostOne
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 pm

When u end up turning down 1 night stands with total tens =\.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 pm

1. Stare into her eyes to show that you are interested in her, don't look anywhere else.
2. Always have some form of physical prowess, be it running, weight-training, sports or martial arts
3. While physical prowess is good, you need to be smart academically as well. No one wants to marry an idiot.
4. Smile
5. DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEX.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

LXE wrote:
1. Stare into her eyes to show that you are interested in her, don't look anywhere else.
2. Always have some form of physical prowess, be it running, weight-training, sports or martial arts
3. While physical prowess is good, you need to be smart academically as well. No one wants to marry an idiot.
4. Smile

LXE you never stare at a girl ever, Only time I stared at a girl was when she was severely fat cause her facebook was tooken at a angle that made her look like a girl with just big tits, her arms were not fat either it just got wider down da lower u looked.

Do not talk about sex, if you cant read a girl to know when and when not to talk about sex go home.

Randomly smile what no, instead tell a joke and make her laugh,If no good jokes tell her something minorly emberrasing about yourself something that society accepts nthn that makes her laugh and start to trust you at that, Smiling would just make her feel uncomfortable.

2 and 3 da hell does that have to do with a relationship. Academics do not show smarts.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 pm

LXE wrote:
4. Smile

Is age 18 legal in where you live? Neutral (what happened to the emote where you scratch your head?)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Meeh idk what to do she wants to wait till shes outa school to start a relationship. I think moving in with some and starting a relationship right away is worse Id rather start it now.

Plus Im supposed to keep my penis to myself for a whole year or 2 and stay single D=. Thats not possible wile then again going out with her poses the same problem only it will be just a year till shes 18,
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

LXE wrote:
4. Smile

While some of these are good, the last one is just impossible. Especially if you intend to, y'know, be entertaining/funny. There are a lot of jokes and quips you can make that don't have a sexual topic as the butt of the joke, but you can expand your humor more if you allow yourself to talk about it. Plus, if you strictly avoid talking about it you can seem weird/immature/religious/prudish/other things, and they might think you're not interested in them like that. Balance is key, mang.

And the first one is just creepy. Look at them when they are talking and give them your full attention then, feel free to look elsewhere otherwise. It makes for great small-talk if you watch some random person act like a dumbass or a klutz and can both comment on it.

---

I tend to come off as too serious or untalkative when I'm pursuing/with someone, as I prefer to listen to what they say and tend to be more inward with my reaction to humor. It's...really rare when I burst out laughing, but I smirk/giggle on occasion. it's also harder for people to tell my emotions, I think, since if I'm distracted (like voice-chatting over a video game) I sound bored/kind of annoyed. scratch

I tend to become annoyed with my exes, and more quick to hold a grudge. My ex recently pissed me off over some petty shit, and normally I would've been pretty easygoing if it had been anyone else, but he tried to talk to me a week later and I was in no mood to speak to him while perfectly fine to keep talking in the chatbox. z.z
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Meeh idk what to do she wants to wait till shes outa school to start a relationship. I think moving in with some and starting a relationship right away is worse Id rather start it now.

Plus Im supposed to keep my penis to myself for a whole year or 2 and stay single D=. Thats not possible wile then again going out with her poses the same problem only it will be just a year till shes 18,

And your one to criticize me about myself and Hyoka, Just think what I'm going through/holding back for her, and how long I'm doing that for compared to you...

For once I can actually relate to you. If you really want it and think its worth it.. then stick with it. You can still spend some time chatting with her and whatnot during the time between now and when her school is over.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm

we'll probably be meeting this summer. i'm going to get a job and work up enough money to fly over to new york.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Dune wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

And your one to criticize me about myself and Hyoka, Just think what I'm going through/holding back for her, and how long I'm doing that for compared to you...

For once I can actually relate to you. If you really want it and think its worth it.. then stick with it. You can still spend some time chatting with her and whatnot during the time between now and when her school is over.

Me and her talk for 5 or more hours a day have actually met and know a shit ton about each other and always help each other with or problem and theres just a exact 3 year age difference.

Your twice hyokas age and barely know her you fucking turd dont try to relate with me.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:44 am

LXE wrote:

4. Smile

>implying staring at someone isn't creepy
moderation dude.

Last edited by IronDicks on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
4. Smile

LXE you never stare at a girl ever, Only time I stared at a girl was when she was severely fat cause her facebook was tooken at a angle that made her look like a girl with just big tits, her arms were not fat either it just got wider down da lower u looked.

Do not talk about sex, if you cant read a girl to know when and when not to talk about sex go home.

Randomly smile what no, instead tell a joke and make her laugh,If no good jokes tell her something minorly emberrasing about yourself something that society accepts nthn that makes her laugh and start to trust you at that, Smiling would just make her feel uncomfortable.

2 and 3 da hell does that have to do with a relationship. Academics do not show smarts.
That is why you're horrible at being a lover.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 am

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
4. Smile

That is why you're horrible at being a lover.

Says the virgin with no girl talking to them go home.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 am

>implying anyone takes someone who not only pretended to be a girl but also proclaimed themselves a trap seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:03 am

Nobody takes me seriously unless I'm being serious anyway and frankly I don't care.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 am

My first love sounds like it's straight out of a fucking drama
It was a few years ago
By then I've already had lots of sex, but never actually loved a girl for who they were, It was always something shallow like I thought they looked nice or how they'd be beneficial to me
Love didn't even cross my mind
At the time I practically had no friends (the kind you can trust without hesitation) because all I ever did was learn and learn even more trivial shit
This girl though, she kept following me around
She was beautiful and a lot of guys asked her out, but for some reason she never ever went out with anyone
I never knew the reason why at the time
I thought of her as non-existent or even a nuisance
One day, I was really irritable and told her to piss off
That's when she confessed, I can still remember the passion and innocence clearly
She was like a conductor orchestrating the flow of love
After the confession, she ran
I was left dumbfounded and paralyzed
It wasn't until the next day that I realized how much she meant to me
It wasn't until she died by the hands of a drunk driver right after she confessed that I realized I loved her
And it wasn't until she was gone that I noticed she was the only person my heart was beating so fast for
I couldn't bring myself to go to her funeral
I regret it
I pitied myself
She was the only person I cried for for what would be years
What was worse, the drunk driver survived (heh, he wasn't living long after that though)
After that I've never known love for the longest time
Afterwards it was just sex, like love never even existed in the world I was in
I distanced myself from close relationships for a while
I'll always remember Isabella
She's probably the reason why I've come to grow fond of humans
P.S. If you somehow manage to find out about it
The story goes it was suicide because he couldn't live with the guilt
But, the real reason was-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 am

Please say no moar xz, it's just, too sad... #em5
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 am

LXE wrote:
Please say no moar xz, it's just, too sad... #em5
For once I can agree with you
It feels horrible whenever I remember this
Load off my chest
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 am

Quote :
4. Smile

Point number 1 has some reason, and some could like that, but saddly many ppl may see it in a dsiturbing way.

Point number 2 works more on the initial contact, but it's a short-term tactic, and some boys/girls don't always judge ppl by the looks (watch Belle in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" again for an example)

Point number 3 is also correct, but sometimes girls/boys can fall in love with idiots, and i'll exemplify below

Point 4 works all the time Wink

Point 5 is true for most starters, but once you know her/him better you can always ask.

These are some observations i've made from your points, LXE, i hope you don't mind.

In my oppinion, there are at least 3 major virtues that you should show towards your soulmate: honesty, commitment and forgiveness.

I'll let you all know my parents have recently reached 25 years of marriage, and these 3 virtues were always present in their union almost all the time. They're not the best couple sometimes, but i'm proud of having them as my parents Very Happy

Edit:

Quote :

She'll be always be with you, friend. Don't let her feelings be in vain and look through other's hearts better.
And i hope you find another who will love you like Isabella did.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 am

xzpwnz wrote:
It was a few years ago
By then I've already had lots of sex, but never actually loved a girl for who they were, It was always something shallow like I thought they looked nice or how they'd be beneficial to me
At the time I practically had no friends (the kind you can trust without hesitation) because all I ever did was learn and learn even more trivial shit
She was beautiful and a lot of guys asked her out, but for some reason she never ever went out with anyone
That's when she confessed, I can still remember the passion and innocence clearly
It wasn't until she died by the hands of a drunk driver right after she confessed that I realized I loved her
And it wasn't until she was gone that I noticed she was the only person my heart was beating so fast for
I regret it
I pitied myself
What was worse, the drunk driver survived (heh, he wasn't living long after that though)

Not believing shit you wrote cause of da emty oh he pissed me off so I killed him bullshit threats, No one I know who has killed 1 person to a large amount of people brags about it they say nthn bout it you just know from there presence they made a few people go poof or more in they life.

And also ya duuh drung drivers always live being drunk makes there body more wobbly.

PS the girl was just obsessed with you thats not love, You just felt guilt not love. Your gona die alone friendless and unloved and not knowing how to love this is your fate in life not matter wat you do.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It was a few years ago
I regret it
I pitied myself

Not believing shit you wrote cause of da emty oh he pissed me off so I killed him bullshit threats, No one I know who has killed 1 person to a large amount of people brags about it they say nthn bout it you just know from there presence they made a few people go poof or more in they life.

And also ya duuh drung drivers always live being drunk makes there body more wobbly.

PS the girl was just obsessed with you thats not love, You just felt guilt not love. Your gona die alone friendless and unloved and not knowing how to love this is your fate in life not matter wat you do.
Lol
You don't know shit, boytitan
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:19 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It was a few years ago
I regret it
I pitied myself

Lol
You don't know shit, boytitan

With all da college you wasted your time on neither do you But one of us is willing to admit it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Anyone knows more than you actually
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Says the guy who thinks making anonymous identy over the internet makes him clever and decided to stop going forward in life and mope around in video games. Shitty games at that.

Da hell did I even see in you you were a terrible yet simple toy, God I always pic stupid toys no wonder I throw em out later.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Says the guy who thinks making anonymous identy over the internet makes him clever and decided to stop going forward in life and mope around in video games. Shitty games at that.

Da hell did I even see in you you were a terrible yet simple toy, God I always pic stupid toys no wonder I throw em out later.
>Anonymous identity
>boytitan2
Just shut up already Laughing
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:03 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

>Anonymous identity
>boytitan2
Just shut up already Laughing

BoyTitans my nick name irl, Now I remember I was new to foruming at the time after frequently other forums I have realized there are tons of people like xz. XZ is no longer interesting To BT go back to ignoring me.

On topic
Anyways wont be seeing Jess for a while to cold out for me, No really it was to da point I either shiver or make da blood in my body rush and tense up my muscles to keep from shivering.Both of which are very taxing on the body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love! Love! Love!   Love! Love! Love! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love! Love! Love!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next