Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anti-lag system

Go down 
+51
DarkChuky
VeryMelon
boytitan2
ywxiao
IcyAmiki
falcon1
Klinkin
AzureRathalos
ubersum1
That_Wiesel_Guy
rei_hunter
halcyon
DavidRain
NotZetsubou
Malphes
PhoenixAir
Neftie
Moghul
Kobrakai
Pattimura
Turkeysaur
FreedomFighter
Nymph~
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
fhoeng
centralheating
Wisp
Rinrin
Dr_Stein
Stickboy
Retrias
Reversal
Arusu
Kirika
ziix
NovaZero
SilverySil
Reinel
Midreus
Phyress
Gurren_Mk2
rawrz
Segawa
reVelske
LordShade
fggt
xzpwnz
Aria
SkyPanic
nzlk
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Anti-lag system - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 am

Nymph~ wrote:
Aria wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
too many jitter on my ISP

Jitters can be avoided by "forcing" packets to send immediately.
meh, jitter only means our line unstable. mostly because noise (bad cable/etc) or old hardware
jitter is variance of ping, if we have 200 ms ping and 50 ms jitter, that's mean our ping is 150-250ms (correct me if i wrong)

Nagle's Algorithm.

Btw, I said CAN Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 am

Aria wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
Aria wrote:

Jitters can be avoided by "forcing" packets to send immediately.
meh, jitter only means our line unstable. mostly because noise (bad cable/etc) or old hardware
jitter is variance of ping, if we have 200 ms ping and 50 ms jitter, that's mean our ping is 150-250ms (correct me if i wrong)

Nagle's Algorithm.

oh, i recall did something like that,
TcpAckFrecuency, TCP no delay ,
already did that, yes it's reduce my jitter by 10 ms, but not enough for some ppl
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 am

Nymph~ wrote:
Aria wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:

Nagle's Algorithm.

already did that, yes it's reduce my jitter by 10 ms, but not enough for some ppl

Well I did post a guide about it now, didn't I? Embarassed

Well some people use SSH tunnels also to lower their ping hops.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 am

Aria wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
Aria wrote:

Nagle's Algorithm.

Well I did post a guide about it now, didn't I? Embarassed

Well some people use SSH tunnels also to lower their ping hops.
i don't have a clue about tunnel scratch
my brain gonna explode if i should fight against command line again Evil or Very Mad
thx for the guide anyway cheers
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 am

Man this new system sucks, I have 150-200 ms and I'm teleporting around every other landing.
Falling to my death every other time when I attempt to make a landing on a platform is extremely lame.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 am

Considering how I'm playing with 400ms and not lagging atm, I'd say either your source of ping is rubbish or you are dropping packets.

Regardless, arena is back to full retard atm with lag loopers/lagwarp melees coming back for a field day. Said this before and will say it again, I don't give a shit if my latency screws me over and prevents me from playing with a stricter latency cap, but as long as the abusers are booted out and people can enjoy arena the way it SHOULD be enjoyed, I'm okay with that.
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 am

Well, I admit it is easier to hit things now, but it's frustrating that I can't move properly.

I even get teleported while falling, landing, or even getting hit by melee that knocks back, which locks up my controls for twice as long as it should.

The really annoying part comes when I make super tight maneuvers. Like when I slip past a rock, the game first decides that I ran into the rock, drags me back and smash my face against the rock for half a second, then apparently changes its mind and decides I didn't ran into the rock after all and throws me out into the open with no cover.

I mean, it's good to punish the laggers and all, but at least make it consistent so I can make a mental note to correct for the deviation.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 am

^ where did you ping your connection to
ping 350 ms with 20 ms jitter or ping 300 ms with 50 ms jitter to san fransisco should sufficient

meh, 400 ping are unplayable even with 500 ms threshold, maybe if we have 10 ms jitter it can
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 am

reVelske wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

if your over 200ms you need to either

A) get a better connection and/or computer

B) find a closer game to you.

500ms is total bull. thats more then triple the standard for lag in online games.

hell i can play JP version with 100ms ping. (and im on the other side of the world. whats your excuse?)

>100 ms ping to JP
>other side of the world

It's amusing how little clue you have with what you are talking about.

Educate yourself on undersea cables and how internet is routed around the world before opening your trap.

Rev silvery works in technical assistance and went to college for computers. And ya shes right kinda a 5mbs download speed would be able to achieve that.

So hows it feel keyboard warrior do u have a degree or college experience I didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 am

Hi, I work in an ISP.

YOUR MOVE, BUSTA.
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 am

Nymph~ wrote:
^ where did you ping your connection to
ping 350 ms with 20 ms jitter or ping 300 ms with 50 ms jitter to san fransisco should sufficient

meh, 400 ping are unplayable even with 500 ms threshold, maybe if we have 10 ms jitter it can

Well I don't really feel it on CBEN, since I'm at around 30 ms, but it's CBJP that's screwing me over with 150-200 ms, both have jitter well below 10 ms.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:23 am

Here's what I think about the anti-lag system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZW5f1dKoG4

boytitan2 wrote:
Rev silvery works in technical assistance and went to college for computers. And ya shes right kinda a 5mbs download speed would be able to achieve that.

So hows it feel keyboard warrior do u have a degree or college experience I didnt think so.
Funny how s/he doesn't seem to know anything about networking then. Must've been some good college.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:24 am

boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

if your over 200ms you need to either

A) get a better connection and/or computer

B) find a closer game to you.

500ms is total bull. thats more then triple the standard for lag in online games.

hell i can play JP version with 100ms ping. (and im on the other side of the world. whats your excuse?)

>100 ms ping to JP
>other side of the world

It's amusing how little clue you have with what you are talking about.

Educate yourself on undersea cables and how internet is routed around the world before opening your trap.

BT, you back #em3

btw, it's pretty much imposible to get 100 ms around the world
light speed (electricty on absolute condition) = 299792458 m/s => 299792.5 m/ms. distance betwen 2 side of earth ~ 20.020.950 m on DIRECT line (wiki)
if a 20020.950/299792.5 = 67 ms. but..
1. no media able to transmit electricity on maximum speed without loss threshold
2. internet cable never a straight line, thus electricity must trave for more farther, sometimes even twice that it should be
3. internet is a web network, it travel throught so many router/bridge/node before reach the target, every time electricity pass them, they will be delayed for even more
and JP to US is just 1/4-2/3 of the world distance =.= and both of them are pretty much directly connected with FO, without pass through so may internet node/router (it's how much hop u get to reach A server i think)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:25 am

VeryMelon wrote:

That god damn fucking Taiwanese AG pisses on my fucking batteries.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 am

VeryMelon wrote:

What's the music in the video?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:05 am

Should've left it at 300
At 500 I can't see one melee that isn't teleporting
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 am

nzlk wrote:
What's the music in the video?
Patty's theme, from Lucky Star. Was looking for something derpy enough.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/6091

EDIT:

Laggers?

Anti-lag system - Page 6 119169789-4

lol king

He KSed my target ._.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:41 am

VeryMelon wrote:

That started Thursday, half an hour before Tempura made the post 69 on the anti-lag thread.
Before that it was awesome for railguns.
Pretty much why I haven't played since Thursday. XD
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Anti lag is a success...

- They will see ppls teleporting and movement will be hard, so they will not be able to hit you when in lag mode.
- When they are lagging, they will not be teleporting for u, then u can hit them and kill them (this also applies for net suspender users)
- Lava or pit kills, well, this isn't new, it always append, XD.
- CB understand that there is an important issue with lag on the game and they start working on it, so be happy, they are working on it.
- If u cant Play now because u are lagging a lot, sorry but the idea is that ppls doesn't lag as much as u do, cuase its unfair for ppls that doesn't lag. Ok everybody have rights to play but u must understand that u have lag issues and there is restrictions about it.

I'm happy, I haven't see ppls teleporting as before, and funnies, some ppls that lag when close to the enemy base, now they are not lagging and they can't kill everybody as before (Im sure, they net suspender is not working as before ;.Wink

So CB, please continue with this work about anti lag, thumbs up for CB!
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:13 pm

jikun teleport still negates anti-lag system

anti-lag system = fail

freaking jikun-spamming taiwanese
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 pm

BNOISE wrote:
jikun teleport still negates anti-lag system

anti-lag system = fail

freaking jikun-spamming taiwanese
It's just a lag-shield remover, not a lag-killer.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh it's still very much possible to stop Jikuns dead in their tracks, if you know how....

The most effective method so far for me has been to catch them with a Bugsy-shield(Bugsycait AM2) or a Bugsy-Tonfa(Bugsycait AM3, Bugsycait Boom model only), if their combo takes them anywhere through the shield/blade's hit-arc, it will connect nearly every time, disable their sub-weapons, and leave them utterly dead in the water for 3-5 seconds...more than long enough for you and your teammates to make them regret it!

They can still use the teleport portion of their attack to get past it, but if their aim's even slightly off, it'll cost them dearly...of course, it'll also make you a marked target the NEXT time around.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Stikbau
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Stikbau

Male Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

the point is, that anti-lag teleporting system is similar to anti-lagger
i already suffered it, when i walking normally, mah lancer teleported (WTF!?!?)
and receive 100-150 damages (0A0) and i also see the enemy spinning around the air(ROFL)
and then, ma lancer suffered again around 200 damages(>_<) and dead (o-o)
thats why i hate playing while downloading >:O
btw do any of you have any idea how to check your latency?
sorry <Sad i'm noob
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Pff like to see a bugsy stop me geo am3 tripple shield 40 rush bot. Only anti melee for it is ether when he plays his geso wip wenbell r cause he camps the fat arts on his team Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-lag system   Anti-lag system - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-lag system
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next