Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System

Go down 
+8
boytitan2
Nisa
shinigami
xzpwnz
Nrvnqsr
Hyoka
NovaZero
rei_hunter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

[CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System Empty
PostSubject: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 am

Okay the new Br System (Basically for me it's the Brave System)
The better you do at Union Wars, the better the score is.
Having a Br of 1.0 and below earns you the title of "Baka", "Loser" and whatnot.
Having a Br of more than 5.0 means that you're a capable person
Having a Br of 10, is you're god tier. (Jp friend says, not everyone can get 10.0)
Your BR will fluctuate each time you join a match, configure your score and ranking.

So at login, my Br was around 4.75
My jp friend was at around 6.0+

How does it increase and decrease?
As i've noticed... Top 3 and above, increases your Br.
Top 8 - 10, decreases your Br. by .00x amount.

What this basically does :
Allows Star Rank players to play with non-star rank players, at their own level.
A LOT of the new star rank players can't keep up with the mature star players on JP, so giving them some space in with the players with their same playing level gives them a chance to actually be redeemful and become better at what they do.

To Cyberstep JP?
Good job. I've wanted to go back to playing with non-star rank players, because i somehow can and can't keep up with the Star Rank Rooms... my level of playing (or just what i own) isnt enough to get me there. I can understand KBTKaiser's account is Br+6.0 Worthy, but mine not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 am

Sounds like a better system than a Robo Lv 5 only room.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 am

I want this system.

Now I don't have to deal with super pros every time I have to PVP and the OP RT bot users will own so much that they'll move to higher rooms.

'tis is win o3o
Back to top Go down
Nrvnqsr
Nrvnqsr

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 am

Sounds nice, should keep the marbles/triangles/boytitans out of the more "competitive" rooms.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:44 am

Now if only they added it here
Back to top Go down
Nrvnqsr
Nrvnqsr

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 am

Considering JP only recently got the UC garapon we're getting, it isn't unlikely, but it also is far from possible.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 am

The problem is that I can see people sucking on purpose just to troll the weaker people until they have enough brave.

Although I can see this coming in before anything else.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 am

Gd work and now all we need is one of these and those cost < 2000 rooms I've seen in JPS.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 am

Someone doing that, would only just be Top 1 all the time, and will have to come back to being at top tiers...

They're just gonna have to bring their game level down... on their own. Even then, that's pretty hard to do.

2000 BP Limit Rooms are gonna be fun... if Cyberstep EN isnt an ass about it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 am

Something to show off....
Nisa Approves.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Nrvnqsr wrote:
Sounds nice, should keep the marbles/triangles/boytitans out of the more "competitive" rooms.

the more haters I get the more it means Im doing something right ^__^

btw guess who gets 3 guild requests a day NOT U =D
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 pm

BR!?

HUEHUEHUE!
Back to top Go down
Orthas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Orthas

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

i only wish there were no lag...seriously i saw an ouka dodgin everything and instant killing with full life
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:25 am

My problem with the Br system is that it doesn't fluctuate fast enough.
For example if I want to train up my level 0 units I prefer to be in the low tier right away so my baby bots won't get bullied.
Other times when I feel like playing on my main I don't want to just roll over everyone I see because my Br rating hasn't caught up yet.

I guess the best idea is to keep it between 4-5, so I can join most of the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Sounds good. *Thumbs Up*
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 pm

we realy need that , finaly i can scape from the garbage

gj cs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System   [CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System Empty

Back to top Go down

[CBjp] New Arena System Beta : Br (Brave) System
Page 1 of 1