Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming - Chaos EVE

Go down 
+62
Valkyrie
Phyress
Sugoi_Sugoi
IronFist
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aria
Cycl0ne
SilverySil
Nilla
Fireflywater
Rhyadel
Arti
Intet
MicroVolts
nzlk
Ezulios
shinigami
Segawa
PandaRehab
pulupulu
Trill
BNOISE
FireKiller87
Hyoka
Raki
xzpwnz
shadow_nekros
Noirel
Malphes
Kitouski
Aurum_Sol
CapeMike
Turkeysaur
Raven
Bayonette
Frederica-Bernkastel
Rinrin
That_Wiesel_Guy
Divinity
ngelicdark
FreedomFighter
Astral_Dono
Lyala
SkyPanic
rei_hunter
frizky
ziix
AlkaidStar
Scott-kip
Senhime
NovaZero
Prata_Rex
Tuskin
LordShade
Asagi-san
halcyon
Squishy
rawrz
Suguri
Stickboy
fggt
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 am

Scott-kip wrote:
>Chaos EVE

Seriously Cyberstep, stop flooding the game with ginger variants of moebots and be more creative, maybe make an actual new male moebot for once or some shit.
Chaos EVE was designed and released a long time ago in JP, in case you didn't know already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 am

Lol, Red hair Black EVE was dubbed "Chaos EVE" by players.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 am

Anyways.

>Perfect Attendance Campaign
Everyone's gone... so they're 'trying' to pull back players.... again. To make it look like the server has population, but we've already moved on.

>Clan Tournament #3
Snowflakes, Hotglue, and a few of the top tier guilds/clans are gone... so its the Indoes and the Pilipinoes + the BRs are left. Good luck to all of you.

This... just shows that Cyberstep doesnt give a fuck who its customers are anymore... sorry Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 am

frizky wrote:
Magma8520 wrote:
=='....O wait....did you notice wat BEHIND the Schedule? (no not the mahou Shoujo)..
and the Hu promo is a Gender Change Promo lolz,just kidding.
a some kind of face
they make it big and a bit transparent, easy to see for me anyway

and:
Spoiler:
I'm also curious about this scratch
Hm... At least they took note of what players are saying...
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 am

i bet that when chaos eve release
at first ppl ll flood rooms by chaos EVE
and then the number reduce more more and more
and we ll not seen much chaos EVE just like EVE just cause of ppl can't aim

fkin CS
when elites re going to quit they make newbie goes gay with tard bots Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

LXE wrote:
Lol, Red hair Black EVE was dubbed "Chaos EVE" by players.
Indeed. Red and black are pretty much the opposite of blue and white. Red-Black EVE's color scheme was the exact opposite of the normal Blue-White EVE. Therefore, Red-Black EVE must be the evil version of the Blue-White EVE.

...EVE.
Back to top Go down
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 am

fck my wallet...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 am

Lets see how many moar will rage quit~
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

inb4 I 1-roll Chaos EVE. XD
Even if I don't I'd still want her just to collect (Maybe make her an opposite version of my EVE - A 40 TEC 22 FLY version, composite of my current 40 FLY 22 TEC EVE).
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 am

Chaos Eve gonna fuck up my CBTH...................
we have room fill with shitload of normal one, and now we gotta see another variant.

honestly stop dry color bot and make new one already, and why we can't even change hair color!
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:49 am

Becuz otherwise CS won't make more money.

Besides, you shouldn't be necessarily rolling for a recolored bot with the exact same everything. Not unless you want to be like xz. Or be vain about it. But then again that's why half the people ended up playing this game.

Also, yeah red haired EVE was around for a long time. Before we even had EVE here. I was planning to roll for red haired EVE and not blue haired..but fate has an odd way of doing things.

Seriously though, as much as I think this gara will troll just as hard as original gara (combined with weekly Ouka gara), I'm beginning to see CS crack here with their new events.

Inb4 everyone gets EVE <15 rolls.

On the other hand.

Shit. I was hoping I wouldn't see EVE garas again until I finished my WLK one. Now she's not going to be special.

And.. I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks before everyone who got a new EVE goes, omg I can't shoot shit cuz I can't aim and this game LAGS TOO DAMN HARD. *stuffs her into the garage*

Also:

I know half you guys have quit CB. And it's for good reasons. But for the people who are still playing, still enjoy it, and frankly have some drop of hope left for it:

Don't crush it. You've crushed your own for your own reasons. You don't have to see everything in a negative light here. Frankly I'm happy that they're starting to do more monthly involvements of free things like all the other mmos I've ever played. This game was sorely lacking that. I never expected to see both a level up campaign within the next 3 months, or another attendance event within the next 6... And now that CS is going around doing so...

People qq on how it's too little, too late. But it ain't for the people who just started.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 am

Damn, my wallet's not ready for her...

I've just gotten my current eve to 500+ hp, now a second one?
So much dispatching I have to do...

Frankly, Chaos Eve should have never been released. I don't really want to see new players with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 am

inb4OrangeOukarates
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 am

inb4 newbs and noobs gets chaos eve in first 1x or 5x.
lol @ perfect attendance which me and quite a number of others wont be participating in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

Aaaa, EVE. I must roll! I hope they dont put another Lancerlot in the golds like the Ouka weekly. That was absolutely unforgivable. Its better to get tune up mats than a Lancerlot in a gold, its the ultimate insult!!!

Dam, another perfect attendance just when i need to platinum my ps3 games. Arrgh.

Gotta clear my backlog of games before the perfect attendance. Goodbye sleep.....
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Level Up Campaign and Perfect Attendance... I feel joy inside when I see it!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Why is everyone qqing about perfect attendance? If it's like the last one, it takes like 5 minutes to go online, do a single Union War, and get off.

Also @ everyone saying the game is dead: it's not. It may be dead to you and dead to other people, but the game itself is not dead. That's why you quit, but the game still runs, and people still play. Clan tourney does seem iffy though.

I also like how apparently Cyberstep can't do anything without being accused of being desperate for players. Compared to other MMO's, there aren't a lot of things they can do in terms of "campaigns," so who gives a crap if they recycle them?

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Raven wrote:
Also @ everyone saying the game is dead: it's not. It may be dead to you and dead to other people, but the game itself is not dead. That's why you quit, but the game still runs, and people still play. Clan tourney does seem iffy though.

I also like how apparently Cyberstep can't do anything without being accused of being desperate for players. Compared to other MMO's, there aren't a lot of things they can do in terms of "campaigns," so who gives a crap if they recycle them?
Ignore the community, they whine about everything and aren't worth listening to.

Raven wrote:
Why is everyone qqing about perfect attendance? If it's like the last one, it takes like 5 minutes to go online, do a single Union War, and get off.
Thing is some people (okay lots of people) did it on alts too, which got to the point where it'd be taking, 30, 60, 90, 120, etc minutes of their day every day. It's also the reason why a lot of people left, they just got so burned out on the game with these "play every account every day" campaigns.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Suguri wrote:

Thing is some people (okay lots of people) did it on alts too, which got to the point where it'd be taking, 30, 60, 90, 120, etc minutes of their day every day. It's also the reason why a lot of people left, they just got so burned out on the game with these "play every account every day" campaigns.

*raises eyebrow*

Not to be a sore sport, but isn't that their own fault....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Suguri wrote:

*raises eyebrow*

Not to be a sore sport, but isn't that their own fault....
People see something that pays out well, they don't want to miss out on it.

Of course, Miso waited until afterward to confirm that ro cubes aren't tradeable in bazaar >_> But I still play five accounts heavily sooooo
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I know plenty of people who saved Rt just for Chaos EVE.

And we also got plenty of events of the kind people welcomes the most, so what's the problem now? Keep in mind it's just matter of time before new bots makes their way into the shop, as if CBen exploited shop bots like Pulsardio and Greinaut to their maximum.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
I know plenty of people who saved Rt just for Chaos EVE.

And we also got plenty of events of the kind people welcomes the most, so what's the problem now? Keep in mind it's just matter of time before new bots makes their way into the shop, as if CBen exploited shop bots like Pulsardio and Greinaut to their maximum.

Do you mean exploited in a good way, like the way I tend to annoy the crap out of arts with my Pulsardio(with a little bit 'o Bugsy)? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 pm

levelup campaign ... ._.

personally, what i need is another xp bonus event, preferably for quests

well, levelup campaign is fine too, its better then no event afterall, + there might be some slot protectors to get from it Very Happy

in case of a new campaign i would suggest something like "tripple tune up material campaign" or something in that direction, because, you know, tunemats are kind of hard to come by with all the bots they throw around in such a short amount of time

(not to mention that since the removal of uc gara 1 and 2 im out of green chips, because those two garas where the easiest and most reliable way(outside of charging rt ..) to get green and yellow chips ._.)

for the attendance campaign i hope the rewards will be something different, like weaponcubes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Red Haired EVE is going to be in the weekly Garapon so the rates shouldn't be very shit so roll it as early as you can to maximise your chances.

As for me, I don't want one.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Screw Chaos EVE, screw perfect attendance, screw the clan tourney; you see that moe on the right side of the schedule? That's what this is all about, awwwwwwe yuuuuh.

Look at how adorable she is. >:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Chaos EVE
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next