Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming - Chaos EVE

Go down 
+62
Valkyrie
Phyress
Sugoi_Sugoi
IronFist
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aria
Cycl0ne
SilverySil
Nilla
Fireflywater
Rhyadel
Arti
Intet
MicroVolts
nzlk
Ezulios
shinigami
Segawa
PandaRehab
pulupulu
Trill
BNOISE
FireKiller87
Hyoka
Raki
xzpwnz
shadow_nekros
Noirel
Malphes
Kitouski
Aurum_Sol
CapeMike
Turkeysaur
Raven
Bayonette
Frederica-Bernkastel
Rinrin
That_Wiesel_Guy
Divinity
ngelicdark
FreedomFighter
Astral_Dono
Lyala
SkyPanic
rei_hunter
frizky
ziix
AlkaidStar
Scott-kip
Senhime
NovaZero
Prata_Rex
Tuskin
LordShade
Asagi-san
halcyon
Squishy
rawrz
Suguri
Stickboy
fggt
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
On that note, Lvl lim removers are also available there. And with the same money that you cough out for the shop, you probably got your hands on quite a number on em. Except now, the firecrackers have significantly doused out a lot of their appearances; but you can still get them.
JP : 10k per Level 5 Limit Removers, 25k per Level 8 Removers
KR : 12500 UC per Level 5 Limit Removers, 25k Per Level 8 Removers
EN : 50% OFF 12500 UC Per Level 5 Limit Removers, 25k Per Level 8 Removers... so in reality, 25k per Level 5 Remover and 50k per Level 5 Remover

ngelicdark wrote:
For those of us who don't dare to convert our money (and thus pay either merchants online for JP cash cards for more money than it's worth, or go to a bank of sorts to actually convert), our payment options are easier. Rolls are 40 RT/30 RT vs. plain old 50. We got level up campaign again. And now we have another 10 ro cube event. Never saw JP had that attendance event really. Unless you want to enlighten me on that
They had a 3x UC/EXP/Drop Rate Event for 2 whole weeks. They still have a 3x UC Arena Rate ongoing. JP's UC Garapon has a shorter price list, but worth every roll. Although KR's UC Garapon sucks atm, its Gold Prize is Laz-chan (3s)... EN's Prize List is too large, but you end up getting lots of FIRECRACKERS

ngelicdark wrote:
Also. UC calc for arena: 30% tickets exist in Super UC gara. Also. Have they been playing over the weekend for those kinda rates? With 30% tickets you can get that much per match during a weekend play vs a weekday play while doing mediocre. And most people have more time over the weekend anyway.
Okay this i can say, EN's failing at... what i've pretty much rolled EN's Super UC Gara with UC... i've gotten more tickets in JP than EN, around 200+ Drop Tickets, 100+ UC Tickets, 90 or so EXP Tickets and 60 or so ALL Tickets... and i've had them since 4 months ago, and i've been using them each and every time one expires. You can't do that in EN Mad cuz you'd normally get from Super UC Garapon is Tune Materials.

ngelicdark wrote:
Lotto cubes suck balls in CBEN. But there have been nice things found. Silver scythes, raid rifles, 3s good UC weapons (ie. 3s 8 Vulcan, which I'm currently loving right now). And that's okay. It sucks, but you can't have everything you want on a silver plate. At least there are 3s stuff there. I have a 3s helingal from a regular login cube. Currently sitting in my subgarage waiting for inspiration to strike hard, but he's there. And he exist
^ Dont forget, RT Robot drops in EN is normally 0s, maybe with locked parts... unlike JP, they'd be 3s and pretty nice (or 2s depending on which Lotto Cube you used (Challe-Lotto or Regular one))

ngelicdark wrote:
Look, I'm not trying to douse out your parade of pessimism. But honestly, if you're going to piss out on everything, at least get some facts straight. If you don't like this game anymore, fine, I understand. But don't color the world in black and white for the people who just started this game and who lurk these forums. You might never know; they might love the game enough to ignore the flaws in the mechanics.
Truth hurts, hence it must be played and viewed to everyone. CB-EN's Perfect Attendance 2 Campaign is signalling CB-EN's downfall in population because of the above terms... seriously though I'm sure CB-EN has enough competition as it is, but couldnt they just update their shops for once for UC Players? Super UC Garapon's not enough for it mainly because you go in arena with UC Bots... and get raped by AGs and AlbatreosHD Fags and maybe Buridens... unlike in JP where you can actually get Bazookas to at LEAST have some fighting chance. If you're an air pilot, the challenge is there and makes it all fun and not just total rape by the RT Fag. This can be even said to CB-KR, UC Brickgale + Parts vs UC Amateus + Greinaut Parts, though i think UC Amateus + Greinaut is better. But the question still stands really, Why can't CB-EN have that good shit?
Oh also, that lag >_> aside from sorta bad content and whatnot, the connection to the said server is shitty.

@Ezulios
We expected something great when OBT and official service started, Cyberstep even promised changes... but yeah it was heard, their execution of it was just all wrong Mad

@Bayonette
You can't recolor a moebot's Hair lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
On that note, Lvl lim removers are also available there. And with the same money that you cough out for the shop, you probably got your hands on quite a number on em. Except now, the firecrackers have significantly doused out a lot of their appearances; but you can still get them.
EN : 50% OFF 12500 UC Per Level 5 Limit Removers, 25k Per Level 8 Removers... so in reality, 25k per Level 5 Remover and 50k per Level 5 Remover

Its far cheaper to roll super UC gara for limit removers, you're practically guranteed to get more than your UCs worth even after they lowered the rates. Plus chances to get 3s handy zooks and rocket launchers and whatnot/parts to feed to crim. I must have gotten at least 50-60 level 5 removers and 30-40 level 8 removers by now. I can't even use them as fast as I get them.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm

i get more parts to feed Crimrose with JP's UC Gara... since 3s Accel Saber Parts and HOverion Parts = at least 200-300pts
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

ngelicdark wrote:
For those of us who don't dare to convert our money (and thus pay either merchants online for JP cash cards for more money than it's worth, or go to a bank of sorts to actually convert), our payment options are easier. Rolls are 40 RT/30 RT vs. plain old 50. We got level up campaign again. And now we have another 10 ro cube event. Never saw JP had that attendance event really. Unless you want to enlighten me on that
They had a 3x UC/EXP/Drop Rate Event for 2 whole weeks. They still have a 3x UC Arena Rate ongoing. JP's UC Garapon has a shorter price list, but worth every roll. Although KR's UC Garapon sucks atm, its Gold Prize is Laz-chan (3s)... EN's Prize List is too large, but you end up getting lots of FIRECRACKERS

ngelicdark wrote:
Also. UC calc for arena: 30% tickets exist in Super UC gara. Also. Have they been playing over the weekend for those kinda rates? With 30% tickets you can get that much per match during a weekend play vs a weekday play while doing mediocre. And most people have more time over the weekend anyway.
Okay this i can say, EN's failing at... what i've pretty much rolled EN's Super UC Gara with UC... i've gotten more tickets in JP than EN, around 200+ Drop Tickets, 100+ UC Tickets, 90 or so EXP Tickets and 60 or so ALL Tickets... and i've had them since 4 months ago, and i've been using them each and every time one expires. You can't do that in EN Mad cuz you'd normally get from Super UC Garapon is Tune Materials.

ngelicdark wrote:
Lotto cubes suck balls in CBEN. But there have been nice things found. Silver scythes, raid rifles, 3s good UC weapons (ie. 3s 8 Vulcan, which I'm currently loving right now). And that's okay. It sucks, but you can't have everything you want on a silver plate. At least there are 3s stuff there. I have a 3s helingal from a regular login cube. Currently sitting in my subgarage waiting for inspiration to strike hard, but he's there. And he exist
^ Dont forget, RT Robot drops in EN is normally 0s, maybe with locked parts... unlike JP, they'd be 3s and pretty nice (or 2s depending on which Lotto Cube you used (Challe-Lotto or Regular one))

ngelicdark wrote:
Look, I'm not trying to douse out your parade of pessimism. But honestly, if you're going to piss out on everything, at least get some facts straight. If you don't like this game anymore, fine, I understand. But don't color the world in black and white for the people who just started this game and who lurk these forums. You might never know; they might love the game enough to ignore the flaws in the mechanics.
Truth hurts, hence it must be played and viewed to everyone. CB-EN's Perfect Attendance 2 Campaign is signalling CB-EN's downfall in population because of the above terms... seriously though I'm sure CB-EN has enough competition as it is, but couldnt they just update their shops for once for UC Players? Super UC Garapon's not enough for it mainly because you go in arena with UC Bots... and get raped by AGs and AlbatreosHD Fags and maybe Buridens... unlike in JP where you can actually get Bazookas to at LEAST have some fighting chance. If you're an air pilot, the challenge is there and makes it all fun and not just total rape by the RT Fag. This can be even said to CB-KR, UC Brickgale + Parts vs UC Amateus + Greinaut Parts, though i think UC Amateus + Greinaut is better. But the question still stands really, Why can't CB-EN have that good shit?
Oh also, that lag >_> aside from sorta bad content and whatnot, the connection to the said server is shitty.

@Ezulios
We expected something great when OBT and official service started, Cyberstep even promised changes... but yeah it was heard, their execution of it was just all wrong Mad

@Bayonette
You can't recolor a moebot's Hair lol

I'm inclined to agree with the reasons you're giving...however, no matter how much you wish it, CBen is NOT CBjp, despite the fact that all our updates are based on it. We have a different community, different players, and a different set of circumstances(higher probability of hardcore otakus in Japan, whereas in the West, generally not so much).
If you think CBen's going down the drain, then quit and come back in a couple months(or better yet, just migrate to CBjp completely), I'm willing to bet that it'll probably still be around. Remember, this is the beginning of the school year. ALL MMOs suffer a population decrease during this time because, in general, the overwhelming majority of gamers are teenagers who are still in school(unless of course, you're willing to abandon education for gaming, which is a really fucking stupid move).
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Eh, not really a beginning of the school year here '-'~ (For Philippines) 'sides

What i'm wishing is better shop for EN like JP or KR or a bit of both, seriously why can't EN's shop have good gear? Like UC Available ASIDE from UC Garapon, because that form is gamling, and it's not always 100% that'd you'd get it, so it's unincluded from the Shop List... and why does the parts of UCfied RT Bots have to be 0s? why can't they give it at least 1 slot for tuning.

So yeah Mad what's your take on that?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Are you seriously saying your opinion = fact?
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

i agree with Rei...........but CBTH pretty much in last stage of Coma
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am

Latency issues: due to players coming from all over the world... U cant help it.... the server cant help it.

Gambling system: yeah this sux so bad but how many F2P out there is really F2P? Providers need incomes. Other games have many different forms of gambling (crafting, enhancing, even skill lvling). U dont always get wad u pay for. As per experience, I believe there r more thousands-of-dollars spenders in oher F2P MMOs than cosmicbreak. They pay and pay until their items r at maximum stats to be OP. Born a luckier person in ur next life.

UC-RT bots balancing: again, since when MMO is balance in ANYWAY?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Spoiler:

Agree tat almost everything there better, except:
- Harmonic alpha in JP is 5k UC.
- I dont know much JP and not any Kr.
- I can live well with offers in En.
- A lot of my friends still here.

So i may think back when JP or Kr add offer thing and if any of my friends also come there.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 am

MicroVolts wrote:
since when MMO is balance in ANYWAY?

Gundams are balanced, inb4 it has a large player base.

imo CB would nvr be balanced cuz of the shitty number of active players.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 am

shinigami wrote:
MicroVolts wrote:
since when MMO is balance in ANYWAY?

Gundams are balanced, inb4 it has a large player base.

imo CB would nvr be balanced cuz of the shitty number of active players.
oh you mean like 200-300 all day
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 am

Trill wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
fuahahaha

who needs chaos eve when u got...

Spoiler:

For a person who complains about being trolled alot, you sure do have a lot of garapon bots.
if u spent 4 mil UC in super uc gara and not get ro cube or wp cube,
and spend thousands of rt for an eve,
u'll say the same.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 am

JP has like a population of 200 during the mornings to the afternoon and reaches around 800 players at night.....
KR's around 150-170 at night.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 am

rei_hunter wrote:
JP has like a population of 200 during the mornings to the afternoon and reaches around 800 players at night.....
KR's around 150-170 at night.
You have to realize that a game's original country will probably have more people in it. Especially when it appeals to what that country likes, rather than what it's exporting to.

I don't think you can go to your friends and say "Hey guys I found this moe mecha action mmo" without being called a weaboo.

I still have people bitch at me on steam about it.
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 am

What good friends you have Malphes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 am

Hey malphes...

Normally i dont play any game outside of Ragnarok online, my IRC friends tell me to go play this and that, and when i actually pick up a new game they're gonna say "What Crappy Game is that?"

They said that to CB lolz but yeah what rawrz said.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 am

rawrz wrote:
What good friends you have Malphes Embarassed
Bunch of pretentious teenagers that think trolling is coolest thing to do since toasting bread. They also bitch about league of legends even though they've never played it, even though it's like the funnest game ever at times.

They're not even friends, by extent. They're just on my "friends" list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:24 am

Malphes wrote:
They also bitch about league of legends even though they've never played it, even though it's like the funnest game ever at times.

Friends?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:41 am

Malphes wrote:

Yeah that.

I've always wondered that if all garapon bots would be released 1 few months later with 1slot in shop for rt and no slot,locked parts for UC, would the game last longer or be more populated? Cuz I dun tune much even I get about 15-20 slots on my bots, I'd be happy to pay a regular sum of rt if I can use gara bots without gambling even tho they are inferior versions.

And btw, I was called a weaboo when I changed my MSN avatar. Sigh...friends >_>
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am

shinigami wrote:
Malphes wrote:

Yeah that.

I've always wondered that if all garapon bots would be released 1 few months later with 1slot in shop for rt and no slot,locked parts for UC, would the game last longer or be more populated? Cuz I dun tune much even I get about 15-20 slots on my bots, I'd be happy to pay a regular sum of rt if I can use gara bots without gambling even tho they are inferior versions.

And btw, I was called a weaboo when I changed my MSN avatar. Sigh...friends >_>
that delicious assault ox
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 am

Malphes wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Lotto cubes suck balls in CBEN. But there have been nice things found. Silver scythes, raid rifles, 3s good UC weapons (ie. 3s 8 Vulcan, which I'm currently loving right now). And that's okay. It sucks, but you can't have everything you want on a silver plate. At least there are 3s stuff there. I have a 3s helingal from a regular login cube. Currently sitting in my subgarage waiting for inspiration to strike hard, but he's there. And he exists.
i've gotten a lot of good things from lotto cubes

long burner, scouter rifle, zero saber, amateus, gigantinger, mechled (and his handy bazooka.), a few mountaizs', mecha jetter girl, etc etc

you just have to be lucky. it's called "lotto" for a reason, man

just take what you get.

I ain't complaining about them; in fact I think you're misunderstanding my point. I've gotten some nice things outta the cubes too. But compared to what's in CBJP's drop list, I'm sure you would rather have theirs than ours if given a choice. As they are now, I'm pretty chill with them. Free stuff is free stuff, I'm not gonna balk at that like the majority of the qqing pop.

@rei

I can see now there's a vast difference btwn both versions in a lot of ways. But honestly, some things aren't as bad as it seems is all I'm trying to point out. Your post that I replied to was retardedly exaggerating everything out of proportions, which I think was wrong. Your most recent response though was a little more down to earth which paints a more accurate picture that I'll accept.

As it is now, CBEN caters to the money aspect, CBJP towards the gameplay. Hopefully though once this game gets older, if it survives that long, then maybe they'll switch their aspects to try to retain the vet population as much as the new one.

Well. So long as anyone is patient enough.

Oh yeah lemme get this straight:

I'm not trying to defend CS. Some of their choices with how they handle things and how they present things really tick me off. But sitting here qqing about how lame everything is blinds you as to look at how some things aren't as bad as they seem. You forget of the 3s pom poms that sit in silver, the rocket launcher/box missiles/plasma gun/volcano grenade/ballista shooters that are all 3s and still sitting there, but everyone would rather avert their eyes to the newest and shiniest toys. There's no bast tickets so you can farm to your heart's content, including faster exp for your bots than if you arenaed all day. I can't sit here watching people qq about how they're not being spoonfed anything when they have quite a bit, and can pick up what they have and make do.

Also rei, I'm sure plenty people have a lot of bazookas. But I'm sure no one's going to stare at em and say, this is a good weap, I'll use it. CBEN doesn't see in things in a resourceful sort of view; only the possibilities and their pitfalls; which leads to much qqing over new gara and new bots.

It's not fair RT-ers get an advantage. But honestly, in what commercial f2p that you have available out there that doesn't give you something in exchange? You'll say some things about fashion acc and whatnot; but essentially it's the whole idea of looking better (than someone else, whether or not you explicitly say so or otherwise).

But I'm tired. People are going to qq no matter what you say because the way they see things, they're getting stinted off as is. I blame the fact majority of the players that qq are still teens in HS and don't have jobs, often being sheltered as they are at home and are used to getting what they want, so long as they put a modicum of effort. I used to be like that. Then life kicked me in the ass and I realized for the better. So I'ma just wait here til the majority reaches their senses.

And if not, I'll just bolt.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 am

This thread gone out of track since when scratch
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 am

tggt wrote:
This thread gone out of track since when scratch

what he said D:
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Chaos EVE starts chaos in threads.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Well played CS, release plenty of melee first, then re-introduce EVE to the meta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Chaos EVE
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next