Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming - Chaos EVE

Go down 
+62
Valkyrie
Phyress
Sugoi_Sugoi
IronFist
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aria
Cycl0ne
SilverySil
Nilla
Fireflywater
Rhyadel
Arti
Intet
MicroVolts
nzlk
Ezulios
shinigami
Segawa
PandaRehab
pulupulu
Trill
BNOISE
FireKiller87
Hyoka
Raki
xzpwnz
shadow_nekros
Noirel
Malphes
Kitouski
Aurum_Sol
CapeMike
Turkeysaur
Raven
Bayonette
Frederica-Bernkastel
Rinrin
That_Wiesel_Guy
Divinity
ngelicdark
FreedomFighter
Astral_Dono
Lyala
SkyPanic
rei_hunter
frizky
ziix
AlkaidStar
Scott-kip
Senhime
NovaZero
Prata_Rex
Tuskin
LordShade
Asagi-san
halcyon
Squishy
rawrz
Suguri
Stickboy
fggt
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 am

I don't think I've seen any community complain, rage, or qq as much as CBen's does.

Jesus christ, give CS a break for once. They do a heck of a lot more than a lot of other gaming companies do for their commus. At least they're making a decent effort, and that's a lot more than a lot of the big-name companies can say. Yes, we have some reasons to rage over what is shoved in our noses by CS(notably, the gara system, which does deserve some of the rage aimed at it), but that doesn't mean we have the right to nail them to the wall every time something new comes out. Desperation is not the same thing as attempts at appeasement. I'm tired of hearing "qq CS is desperate" or "this game sucks rageqqcryquit" or a thousand other new annoying bits tossed out every time I go look at the forums, and I'm sure a lot of people are too. If you wanna quit, shut the hell up and get out. No need to make a huge scene over it, it's not like the game's gonna crumble and die just because YOU left.
And if you're qqing about the attendance campaign, having to go through multiple accounts, well it's your own fucking fault, have a blast deleting those extra accounts because one is really all you need, maybe two if you manage it.
/rant

Back on topic, not gonna roll for Chaos EVE. Too much trouble, I'd rather collect my two remaining chibis.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 am

fuahahaha

who needs chaos eve when u got...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

Rinrin wrote:
fuahahaha

Spoiler:
double troll
yeah who needs an eve when you got seraph for air and eve for art in your commando.
all you need is an ouka made to look like eve and you basically got it all covered havent you?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 am

Rinrin wrote:
fuahahaha

Spoiler:

For a person who complains about being trolled alot, you sure do have a lot of garapon bots.
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:41 am

Was ouka weekly rate terrible?

Will this eve weekly gara rate be terrible?

I am scared... Sad

For many different reasons... Sad
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 am

pulupulu wrote:
Was ouka weekly rate terrible?

Will this eve weekly gara rate be terrible?

I am scared... Sad

For many different reasons... Sad
That Ouka weekly ate 250 of my darra. Couldn't even get one..
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 am

PandaRehab wrote:

how much is 250 darra? what is darra? Surprised
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 am

pulupulu wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:

how much is 250 darra? what is darra? Surprised
250$
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:42 am

You talking about the orange ouka?
The rate was pretty bad...
I think even Melfi/Elisa rate was better than the weekly ouka rate...
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
I heard that Chaos EVE has:
1)Better Psyguns
2)Weaker cannon

y/n?
how is it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:23 am

frizky wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
1)Better Psyguns
2)Weaker cannon

y/n?
how is it anyway?

It's just a recolor.

They call her chaos EVE because of her coloring scheme.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 am

BNOISE wrote:
You talking about the orange ouka?
The rate was pretty bad...
I think even Melfi/Elisa rate was better than the weekly ouka rate...
Yeah, my Elisalotte cost me 100$. Really depressing.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:32 am

CSEN doing alot for us to keep game going but CSJP keep messing thing up -_-
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:24 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
1)Better Psyguns
2)Weaker cannon

y/n?

Now that's just idiotic.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 am

Give CS a break? lolwhy?

Well, I know they're trying, but come the fucking on.... their UC Shop sucks balls. Your UCfied RT Bots come out as 0slots, no matter what the fuck you do.

Compare that shit to what JP and KR has.... seriously KR you can tune RT parts like Lily Rain AM, Domiclown AM (and AM2) Mighty Byne AM and LGs.... long as you have UC and Materials. JP has it in a form called UC Garapon, 3s Accel Saber Parts. You know what? They can kill airs just fine with those (And Hellingales) and also... JP has an active Twitter Rewards Campaign on-going, better UC-to-RT Pricing.... and less pricy Limiter Removals.

What has EN have that would equal these things from other servers? Super UC Garapon that's hanging by a thread? Where 1 roll is 8000 UC?

How many matches are those in EN? at least 12-15 right? or 6-10 if you have tuned gear and skilled.
How many matches are those in JP? You can earn around 1.2k per match w/ +30% Tickets.... so probably around 6-8 matches.... without actually doing anything.
KR's a bit different, the UC rate there is crap... given their number of players.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Give CS a break? lolwhy?

Well, I know they're trying, but come the fucking on.... their UC Shop sucks balls. Your UCfied RT Bots come out as 0slots, no matter what the fuck you do.

Compare that shit to what JP and KR has.... seriously KR you can tune RT parts like Lily Rain AM, Domiclown AM (and AM2) Mighty Byne AM and LGs.... long as you have UC and Materials. JP has it in a form called UC Garapon, 3s Accel Saber Parts. You know what? They can kill airs just fine with those (And Hellingales) and also... JP has an active Twitter Rewards Campaign on-going, better UC-to-RT Pricing.... and less pricy Limiter Removals.

What has EN have that would equal these things from other servers? Super UC Garapon that's hanging by a thread? Where 1 roll is 8000 UC?

How many matches are those in EN? at least 12-15 right? or 6-10 if you have tuned gear and skilled.
How many matches are those in JP? You can earn around 1.2k per match w/ +30% Tickets.... so probably around 6-8 matches.... without actually doing anything.
KR's a bit different, the UC rate there is crap... given their number of players.

It's just business, a good business.
try my server and you guy will love CBEN.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Give CS a break? lolwhy?

In all your bitterness, just want to correct you on a few things:

From what I know, UC is updated with what JP has. KR like you mentioned, had special issues. Also, I believe they closed shop once. They had to make things look good.

The first bot you get in an account has 2s. Should you have gotten a Lily Rain or a Crim (because their parts were better than Jikun's anyday), it worked out better for you.

Super UC Garapon is 8k per 20 rolls rei. And there are plenty low cost, very efficient 3s parts as very common golds. Dharma star parts, Accel saber (except the LGs too are there ugh), snow vulture BS. The other 3s parts you can take to crim. Although she no longer accepts pawnger BDs... Or maybe she never had but I never had enough to give XD

On that note, Lvl lim removers are also available there. And with the same money that you cough out for the shop, you probably got your hands on quite a number on em. Except now, the firecrackers have significantly doused out a lot of their appearances; but you can still get them.

Twitter Reward campaigns are a good idea here, but the US is slow on social communications through the web. Texting in 4G for example, has only been a relatively recent phenomenon here but has been around the globe and out for the last 5-7 years. Twitter has only become the recent thing within the last year or two. Facebook was the biggest thing then; and CB has a facebook page already. Twitter will come along soon enough. People just have to clamor for it more.

Though I think you forget what differences there are for CBJP vs. CBEN:

For those of us who don't dare to convert our money (and thus pay either merchants online for JP cash cards for more money than it's worth, or go to a bank of sorts to actually convert), our payment options are easier. Rolls are 40 RT/30 RT vs. plain old 50. We got level up campaign again. And now we have another 10 ro cube event. Never saw JP had that attendance event really. Unless you want to enlighten me on that.

Also. UC calc for arena: 30% tickets exist in Super UC gara. Also. Have they been playing over the weekend for those kinda rates? With 30% tickets you can get that much per match during a weekend play vs a weekday play while doing mediocre. And most people have more time over the weekend anyway.

Also, I'm sure people forgot that we don't need ticks to do Bast. And we're all going to be haku farming when that Lvl up campaign swings around. I'm pretty sure of that.

The only thing I'll agree on you is this:

Lotto cubes suck balls in CBEN. But there have been nice things found. Silver scythes, raid rifles, 3s good UC weapons (ie. 3s 8 Vulcan, which I'm currently loving right now). And that's okay. It sucks, but you can't have everything you want on a silver plate. At least there are 3s stuff there. I have a 3s helingal from a regular login cube. Currently sitting in my subgarage waiting for inspiration to strike hard, but he's there. And he exists.

TL;DR:

Look, I'm not trying to douse out your parade of pessimism. But honestly, if you're going to piss out on everything, at least get some facts straight. If you don't like this game anymore, fine, I understand. But don't color the world in black and white for the people who just started this game and who lurk these forums. You might never know; they might love the game enough to ignore the flaws in the mechanics.

Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 am

Yea thanks Cyberstep. You told me this after 1 week after i spend my last 80 RT. good job.
Now i cant roll for an EVE.

Banzai.

(P.S i rather get garatrolled trying compared to cant even roll.)
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am

>Can't change hair colour
>No Rt
>No Chaos EVE

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Another reason for quitting.
Back to top Go down
Ezulios
Ezulios

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 am

I don't get it. Why is theirs are so many pessimistic people in the community. I thought the main point of a game been made is to have fun. Not to see who win or lose nor to see who betters then the rest. Simply pure fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am

It's human nature to want things. When CS releases things, people feel compelled to have it. I still find it pretty funny though when someone will have thousands of high priced garabots, then quit because they cant get the next one.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am

Ezulios wrote:
I don't get it. Why is theirs are so many pessimistic people in the community. I thought the main point of a game been made is to have fun. Not to see who win or lose nor to see who betters then the rest. Simply pure fun. Wink
GAMES ARE NOT FOR FUN
THEY ARE FOR DESTROYING OTHER PEOPLE'S SELF-ESTEEM TO FEED YOUR OWN EGO

But seriously, if more people did loosen up, then this wouldn't be a problem. Sadly, a lot of the CBEN playerbase can't even get past anything without crying about it.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Lotto cubes suck balls in CBEN. But there have been nice things found. Silver scythes, raid rifles, 3s good UC weapons (ie. 3s 8 Vulcan, which I'm currently loving right now). And that's okay. It sucks, but you can't have everything you want on a silver plate. At least there are 3s stuff there. I have a 3s helingal from a regular login cube. Currently sitting in my subgarage waiting for inspiration to strike hard, but he's there. And he exists.
i've gotten a lot of good things from lotto cubes

long burner, scouter rifle, zero saber, amateus, gigantinger, mechled (and his handy bazooka.), a few mountaizs', mecha jetter girl, etc etc

you just have to be lucky. it's called "lotto" for a reason, man

just take what you get.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Question:

If that Chaos Lily Rain EVE is the same white-colored EVE from last time, should I recolor everything right down to her hair?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Yea; they're both the same, just a recolor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Chaos EVE
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next