Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming - Chaos EVE

Go down 
+62
Valkyrie
Phyress
Sugoi_Sugoi
IronFist
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aria
Cycl0ne
SilverySil
Nilla
Fireflywater
Rhyadel
Arti
Intet
MicroVolts
nzlk
Ezulios
shinigami
Segawa
PandaRehab
pulupulu
Trill
BNOISE
FireKiller87
Hyoka
Raki
xzpwnz
shadow_nekros
Noirel
Malphes
Kitouski
Aurum_Sol
CapeMike
Turkeysaur
Raven
Bayonette
Frederica-Bernkastel
Rinrin
That_Wiesel_Guy
Divinity
ngelicdark
FreedomFighter
Astral_Dono
Lyala
SkyPanic
rei_hunter
frizky
ziix
AlkaidStar
Scott-kip
Senhime
NovaZero
Prata_Rex
Tuskin
LordShade
Asagi-san
halcyon
Squishy
rawrz
Suguri
Stickboy
fggt
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

LXE wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't want to get an EVE? Shocked
u skipped past my post didnt u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Tuskin wrote:
was this crap related to clan tournament? because if it was,i rofled.
Back to top Go down
Cycl0ne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cycl0ne

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Intet wrote:
Well played CS, release plenty of melee first, then re-introduce EVE to the meta.

YES.

On a side note, it's been said before. People are going to get EVE then realize they can't aim and/or the lag will mess them up. Chaos EVE will probably be a rarity in-game just like the regular.

Still, I dont know what gara to roll. I've been leaning towards Robo but maybe I should give this upcoming weekly a try.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am

Implying others got EVE (any variants) and they suck at aiming and patience and has a ping of more than 400+
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 am

Cycl0ne wrote:
Intet wrote:
Well played CS, release plenty of melee first, then re-introduce EVE to the meta.

YES.

On a side note, it's been said before. People are going to get EVE then realize they can't aim and/or the lag will mess them up. Chaos EVE will probably be a rarity in-game just like the regular.

Still, I dont know what gara to roll. I've been leaning towards Robo but maybe I should give this upcoming weekly a try.

this precisely

I wanted Eve before, I tried it Cordelia's account = couldn't aim for shit, too stressful, die with only 200 damage been done

...yeah, its really damn hard to aim that railgun ya know.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 am

LordShade wrote:
Cycl0ne wrote:
Intet wrote:

YES.

this precisely

I wanted Eve before, I tried it Cordelia's account = couldn't aim for shit, too stressful, die with only 200 damage been done

Yeah, she does need a lot of practice before people can actually use her decently.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:46 am

LordShade wrote:

Actual railguns aren't easy as well. And they don't deal a gigantic amount of damage to everything.
Wonder why there aren't more players using railguns (and maxis bots)?
Good weapon/bots, but they actually need to be aimed, and it's hard hit people with the current amount of lag/laggers. :/

It wouldn't surprise me if the only remaining Eve players consist on 70% laggers, 30% skill, and that's being nice.
But I won't get into specifics. I only wasted my time attacking an Eve (that I knew that I was attacking. If I'm using Railguns or TBG, due to the long range I'm not sure what I'm hitting sometimes, and Eve being a bot that stays pretty far most of the time...), it was the type that blinks.
And it wouldn't surprise me if some Eve players stopped using her for the same reason I rarely use TBG now. Why to lose my time and stand out so damn much, if I'm swarmed by people that only blink/teleport?

But this isn't intended to be directed at you, though I quoted you.
Just gets annoying how I can't use what I like anymore, because the game tells me that the direct hit to some fat lnd or air's face wasn't a direct hit and only deals 3 damage. Hello? There is no way to deal indirect damage if they don't have a shield and don't have anything behind them? I can excuse the lnds sometimes, since the bullet can hit the floor, though unlikely many times, but airs? Screw them lagging c***s.

And this comes down to Eve.
I always wanted one, but on her first release, I wasn't sure about how long I was going to stay here, so I didn't care about rolling.
Now she comes back again, and now I don't have how to get her.
Though this comes to my mind: "Maybe it's for the best, since I would be trying to hit blinking latinos and wasting my time and patience for nothing."

So I guess that I will never get one. Unless CS is crazy and I get her on a lotto (which only gives me crap) or RO cube (which I do find impossible, since no one ever got anything like that?). Or someone gives me their account, but I don't think that I have friends in this game anyway. XDD (I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't happen to talk to people in a way to make friends, I just talk about game stuff with the clan, rarely anything else with anyone else)

I haven't been getting enough RT from offers to roll her gara either, but it would probably be like Inventor. Over 500 rt from offers for nothing.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 am

LordShade wrote:

this precisely

At least over 2000 dmg done b4 match ends =D

'cept when i lose my mind float dashing to a Blazed Baron or Vanguard.

2 high shooters make wonders Very Happy

And btw shade, have u quit? scratch Sugu said u quit iirc.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:57 am

it's difficult (or imposible for me) to get lvl 3 lock on if there are lots of fast enemies moving around you, well at least on EVE mission hard, the corsair keep moved from one target to another before I able to "click" =.=

I use my railgun on muchi, just shoot them from a far and if they got close change to nova misile or blast them if they are AIRs, if they are LND i will run for my life Razz
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 am

shinigami wrote:
LordShade wrote:

this precisely

I've quit and my account is used by TiE members now

I just hang around cause I'm still somewhat knowledgeable of this game.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 am

LordShade wrote:

Good for you

[/derail]
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 am

LordShade wrote:
shinigami wrote:
LordShade wrote:

this precisely

Let me use your account then.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am

Lily Rain EVE....

For me it took weeks of being demolished by CB-JP's Melee tanks for me to properly use Lily Rain EVE.

Close Range -> Psyguns / Burst
Long Range w/ Hypershot -> EVE Cannon Level 3.

Evidently, the Psyguns eats seraphs, dbmg users and whatnot. Tanks and AlbaHD Abusers as well fall trap to Eve's more superior spamming psyguns.

Her EVE Cannon Level 3 w/ Hypershot unleashes 2 Level 3 Shots.... doing a consecutive shot... of godliness. Still, you'd be aiming, but what the hell, i have Saggitary Maxis on JP, KR and EN.... so yeah. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 am

Saggy is all I need
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Lily Rain EVE....

For me it took weeks of being demolished by CB-JP's Melee tanks for me to properly use Lily Rain EVE.

Close Range -> Psyguns / Burst
Long Range w/ Hypershot -> EVE Cannon Level 3.

Evidently, the Psyguns eats seraphs, dbmg users and whatnot. Tanks and AlbaHD Abusers as well fall trap to Eve's more superior spamming psyguns.

Her EVE Cannon Level 3 w/ Hypershot unleashes 2 Level 3 Shots.... doing a consecutive shot... of godliness. Still, you'd be aiming, but what the hell, i have Saggitary Maxis on JP, KR and EN.... so yeah. lol
Even though it looks like it fires 2 lvl 3 charged shots, the 2nd shot from HS has damage on par with a lvl 1 charged shot.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 am

nah, i've done it on jp... same damage as your first - TGH reduction
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:50 am

So 100+ dmg --> 40-60 dmg because of tgh reduction?
That said, i've never really liked firing two eve shots under Hs, not the spammy type. So i'm not 100% sure.
I'll check it out after i get home tommorow.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

rawrz wrote:
That said, i've never really liked firing two eve shots under Hs, not the spammy type. So i'm not 100% sure.

I can say that in such cases u wont do 100+ * 2 damage. Dun ask me the reason tho.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 am

shinigami wrote:
rawrz wrote:

I can say that in such cases u wont do 100+ * 2 damage. Dun ask me the reason tho.

^agree

With HS, 1st shot will be 140+, 2nd will be 50+
Albeit 1 3rd lock and 1 1st lock.

Anyway, Eve's canon was never bulit to be used under hypershot, its more of a sniper rife.
"Why would one want a rapid firing sniper rife?" - Well, it would be kind of bad with out scope wouldn't it?

I would like hypershot so much more if the 3rd lock actually would carry through though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 am

Don't think I really want EVE because of all the laggers flooding CBen recently, gonna roll the gara if there's 3-4 things worth the Rt.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

rawrz wrote:
Because of how tgh reduction is factored into EVE shot, yes.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Aria wrote:
LordShade wrote:
shinigami wrote:

Let me use your account then.

No.

Vera and Necro currently use it cause they are the only ones I want atm to have the details, I saw what happened last time (with many people having details - and one just pounced on me as soon as I quit) and some douchebag changed the password attempting to be greedy
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 am

rawrz wrote:
Was a rhetorical question
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 am

LordShade wrote:

No.

Vera and Necro currently use it cause they are the only ones I want atm to have the details, I saw what happened last time (with many people having details - and one just pounced on me as soon as I quit) and some douchebag changed the password attempting to be greedy
woulda asked for ur pass again, if it wasnt for the fact that i quitted too.
syl wanna use my acct for clan tourney thou (apparently).
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 am

LordShade wrote:
enjoy spending all your money into dead game, then qqing as you both don't get Red Eve or Maso Shoujo Haruna

>Perfect Attendance Campaign

They are VERY desperate, its been less then a month since the last one.

>3rd Clan Tourny

So who's playing? Everybody is gone.

well, considering that, from the bots I got, all u get from that is outdated RT bots (bots that were considered OP some 4 or 5 months ago) or useless UC junk bots (that are really junk by BD, parts and weapons) . . .

considering that, they are not so desperated . . . anyway, as some people said before, me included, this garapon thing is what screw with this game.

if they make new OP bots but u can buy then, people wouldnt need to spend a ton of money on RT to get 1 single bot (what we know is needed a ridiculous amount of money by the rates to get the good bots) and so u cant stand much chance to get your AG, TBG, EVE, Frau, Alba, etc etc OP enough to screw the balance completely when its there (these days some air aplha and air with explosive homming weapon AND being alpha, with other OP bots, not so OP but OP, like Alba and some great weapons u can get only with garatroll, continue to drive people away)

lol, these days even good EVE players with star rank suffer in the hands of the air alpha bots and some other stuff, now think, EVE was already OP toward UC and many RT bots, now they made new stuff that make EVE look like not OP anymore even with player skill . . .

lol,and all I see for the future is CS bringing a new level of OPness to CB, breaking more and more anything they could call a balance.

so, Chaos EVE . . . lol damage, maybe lol firerate and lol wide shot, maybe even with homming and wide explosion when hit??? . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Chaos EVE   Incoming - Chaos EVE - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Chaos EVE
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next