Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

[BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You Empty
PostSubject: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:12 pm

[BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You The_ch10

DO YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE COURAGE OF BLADINE?

WE !! THE CHAOS!! HAS SECRETLY ENTERED THE UNION OF BLADINE TO ROTTEN THEM FROM THE INSIDE!!

ahem , since there's a few already did their job in WIZ , but we still got no sign that they could be a treat to that union. so, i decided to raise this project up and stab BRD back from the inside.

ANYONE WHO HAD A WILL OF DARKNESS COULD JOIN!!(either for lol or whatever)

Team kill acceptable for the situation, but the act of trolling is unacceptable since they can't even do anything properly.

Clan Leader : -VB-(i'm not that badass, bad guys always lose to justice afterall hue)

PS. PLS don't troll this clan, it just for fun. i'm not really care how the members are. i'll just eventually kick one who really make a trouble.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 pm

>Clan: Winterwing

What happened to you and WW?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Lololol.

Though yea, same thoughts as Asagi. Why VB Leave? ;c
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 am

Yokura wrote:
Though yea, same thoughts as Asagi. Why VB Leave? ;c
To join Chaos.
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 am

Right as LXE, i felt interested in Chaos......and it's by myself for now lol. i'll go back when i got bored, else i'll raise this to a proper clan.
Back to top Go down
God of Fails
God of Fails

Female Posts : 56
Location : Earth ( Note : I hardly check Community and Fan Forum for anything. )

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Never expected this to come, is not easy to raise a starting clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:32 am

yeah, right?

i'll keep this clan for a while. hardly find any good member since they already have their own clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 am

I didn't raise my Regeneration clan. I stole the members off a guy called "Desu" (Degeneration Clan Leader) when he went inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You   [BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You Empty

Back to top Go down

[BRD] The_Chaos_Army : Chaos-Need-You
Page 1 of 1