Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What makes a bot broken?

Go down 
+27
Lazyboy804
MicroVolts
Trill
shadow_nekros
ngelicdark
God is a Cat Girl
Aurum_Sol
Midona
bippusuta
SkyPanic
Nymph~
Milistaier
Suguri
Stickboy
LordShade
Turkeysaur
Kitouski
Scott-kip
Intet
(´・ω・`)
FreedomFighter
fggt
xzpwnz
Klinkin
Fireflywater
Chumana
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 am

I find it interesting people have not learned how to beat AGs yet. She's not nearly as roflpwn as people seem to think she is.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 am

Intet wrote:
I find it interesting people have not learned how to beat AGs yet. She's not nearly as roflpwn as people seem to think she is.
Same. Why anyone thinks ANY bot is OP is way over my head to where I can't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

I think many people don't take the time to learn the finer mechanics of the game cause it seems so simple on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 am

Too lazy to through 6 pages to see if anyone said this:

Any bot able to get anyone with an IQ over 20 top 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 am

There is no OP bots, just good players and bad players.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:39 am

Intet wrote:
I think many people don't take the time to learn the finer mechanics of the game cause it seems so simple on the surface.
I can only speak for myself, but as someone who's played plenty of other shooters, the aiming in CB is completely different from that in most shooters. I've literally spent too much time playing other shooters to learn CB's aiming mechanics; I just have the muscle memory that anticipates hitscan, especially at the ranges CB takes place at.

As for the AG, like I said, she's just as easily shot down as just about any small air. However, she does a lot more damage, and that's what makes her OP.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 pm

What makes AG OP is her other internal.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Klinkin wrote:
Intet wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but as someone who's played plenty of other shooters, the aiming in CB is completely different from that in most shooters. I've literally spent too much time playing other shooters to learn CB's aiming mechanics; I just have the muscle memory that anticipates hitscan, especially at the ranges CB takes place at.

As for the AG, like I said, she's just as easily shot down as just about any small air. However, she does a lot more damage, and that's what makes her OP.

CB terrain are curve like earth, it not completely flat like other games.
this really bring me to surprise.....
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Suguri wrote:
Go play JP, you won't see many airs over there. Feel free to ask yourself why that is.

Also, one of the many reasons why is that has to do with CBen's average internet speed and PC specs.

Remember how fast a 30vs30 CBjp match starts compared to CBen's, and we are not talking about player base average latency yet...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Getting hit by something that is 3/4 of a map away and not even getting an im getting targeted signal.
Aka - Lily rain EVE + sniper sight.

I don't even know how they can aim from so far away but they do it...

Only thing you notice is blue flash of light if you are moving at it.

But if you turn your back cause of something, gg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes a bot broken?   What makes a bot broken? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes a bot broken?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4