Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?

Go down 
+24
Nilla
Broken
LoReLei
zachie69
brokita1
fhoeng
Mirien
Suguri
necrio
AngelWings
Nihil679
shinigami
LazerRazer
ziix
NovaZero
boytitan2
SkyPanic
Melencholy
Shaftronics
StickyKeys
NumeroDoS
Nisa
Z741
Siveria
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siveria

What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? Empty
PostSubject: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 am

What is it that Searph crimrose gets than makes playing that fairly squishy bot for that long worth it? Also can other people see your BR? I Must suck because even if I don't die, my BR keeps droping.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:31 am

20[?] seconds of unlimited FLY wings + Anti Homing?

Also binge killing bosses produces a Level 10 "squishy bot" relatively faster.

BR isn't public, but people can guess based on the rooms you show up in. Though I've got the reverse problem you do. :c
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 am

Those the ones in the Quest thing? I am kinda new to the game. No tthe Actauris map but the other. Currently I am using that AMadeus, a Lily Rain, and a Winnwhatever her name is support bot for my main team.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 am

She's my waifu,she pwns everything
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 am

Ten reasons why people like Seraph.

1. She's UC.
2. High base fly.
3. Can stay up on air for extensive periods of time, thanks to Seraph Wings.
4. Said wings also give instant 40 fly.
5. She's UC.
6. She's moe.
7. She's easily customizable as far as AIR builds go.
8. You can put in a Slayer bit and Mini Bazooka on her and watch her break the rock-paper-scisscors balance of the game.
9. She makes Boytitan rage.
10. She's UC AND moe.

ktnxbai.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 am

Siveria wrote:
Those the ones in the Quest thing? I am kinda new to the game. No tthe Actauris map but the other. Currently I am using that AMadeus, a Lily Rain, and a Winnwhatever her name is support bot for my main team.
Amadeus, Lily Rain and Windberrel.... Do all one star at least once in every game session...
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 am

My BR's about 7.3

Either way, Seraphs has the Seraph Wing ability, which allows it constant flight for about 28 seconds without an Internal Cart usage. Its the only UC bot that has such an ability, so there's really no reason not to get one, I suppose. Also, the wings produce a flare-like effect that leads missiles away from them, so as long as you stay pretty high, you shouldn't get shot at, unless by a skilled railgunner.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:00 am

ALso I have noticed players with Dark red or purple hp bars that do not seem to take any damage when being shot at, whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:08 am

That just shows that they have More than 400 HP. It does drop when you take damage to that robot though.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:14 am

Melencholy wrote:
That just shows that they have More than 400 HP. It does drop when you take damage to that robot though.

Ahh Ok yeah I just fought a boss and it went from purple, to dark red, then to the normal red and started to decrease. now if only I didn't lag so bad that half the time I shoot another player and it hits no damage number shows.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 am

the most annoying from her is seraph wing which gives anti homing status
but rail gun users can take her down though (although it's hard to shoot an seraph with wing effect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 am

Nisa wrote:
She's my waifu,she pwns everything
QFT x ∞

She's the best AIR you can get with only UC.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 am

I dont hate crim rose only I hate ALL MOE FAG BOTS

do u not see my vangaurds name reaper to moefag bots

only humanoid bots in this game I like frua eve ouka the rest are little kids who need to stay home and make doll houses.

Anyways ya get the derp rose lvled she has better stats then normal rt airs and all uc airs unless you have a gara air

air raider or aura air suazku blitzelt sierion ( IHAVE ALL 3 mixed and matched parts
Very Happy Very Happy ) use her.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 am

All I see you do is die quick.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 am

The best UC air is BeezleA, but if you need something durable, get a Seraph.

Tune 40 fly or rely on the wings entirely.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:

only humanoid bots in this game I like frua eve ouka the rest are little kids who need to stay home and make doll houses.

Anyways ya get the derp rose lvled she has better stats then normal rt airs and all uc airs unless you have a gara air

air raider or aura air suazku blitzelt sierion ( IHAVE ALL 3 mixed and matched parts

Crimrose is Moe but she is not a fag,along with all the girls in CBEN ( chibi's too)

the only 'moe' fags are hurr viktor and jikun HURR
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 am

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Crimrose is Moe but she is not a fag,along with all the girls in CBEN ( chibi's too)

ok true what the hell was cs thinking when they designed those 2 bots 0_o there so unmanly
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok true what the hell was cs thinking when they designed those 2 bots 0_o there so unmanly

The CB Fangirls likes uke boys? :c
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 am

She's the air with the best stats u can get with UC, plus ultimate fly and tackle(still cant get used to it tho).

What more a UC player can ask for?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 am

shinigami wrote:

What more a UC player can ask for?

A non-moe bot that is equally good.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 am

Too much positivity. A true waifu person would know their weaknesses too.

That being said, Seraph's downfall in terms of Wing is the nerfed turn speed, no ability to special air maneuver (Roll and Loop), and extended hitbox. The air maneuvers are whatever, you probably won't need them when you have 40+ish FLY and anti-homing. The turn speed, however, can cause some problems if you want to circle-strafe things. This is most evident when you want to Mini Bazooka a healing circle with Wings on, as you'll waste about two shots before it actually hits. It can be fixed by stop boosting for a second to turn at the target, THEN shoot, but it can be an inconvenience.
The hitbox can also cause problems. While the Wings give anti-homing, it's not like the missiles veer off into another direction like Fortune in Metal Gear (how awesome would that have been). They might actually explode right next to you and hit you, or even graze your Wing and hit you, or even not care at all and hit you.

At least she comes in a variety of colors. Tackle also makes great trolling. Not only does it move you forward, it has some frames of invincibility and melee damage, so you can close-in on ARTs, tackle through them, and shoot them before jumping over their heads making them spin around trying to hit you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 am

ziix wrote:
A non-moe bot that is equally good.
Self-esteem problems, I see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 am

SkyPanic wrote:
the most annoying from her is seraph wing which gives anti homing status
Holy shit, for real?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Ten reasons why people like Seraph.

1. She's UC.
2. High base fly.
3. Can stay up on air for extensive periods of time, thanks to Seraph Wings.
4. Said wings also give instant 40 fly.
5. She's UC.
6. She's moe.
7. She's easily customizable as far as AIR builds go.
8. You can put in a Slayer bit and Mini Bazooka on her and watch her break the rock-paper-scisscors balance of the game.
9. She makes Boytitan rage.
10. She's UC AND moe.

ktnxbai.

QFT.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 am

if you want non moe bots with shiny wings

try brickgales

else, if you want any non moe bots for your air option

brickgales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?   What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does Seraph Crimrose get that makes her so good?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next