Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro] Elisalotte Analysis

Go down 
+18
Gerrion
NovaZero
Dracatis
Intet
IronDicks
blead
Afterburner
xzpwnz
lucc132
Skyress
SkyPanic
Turkeysaur
ngelicdark
LordShade
Squishy
Aurum_Sol
PandaRehab
Suguri
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

[Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Was that considered a necro? scratch
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 pm

blead wrote:
Was that considered a necro? scratch
I don't consider it one
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 am

i don't think this 2 month nerco was necessary, i'll leave the thread open so the creator can update it if he needs to, but please don't necro again unless its really necessary
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:25 am

Lol
You should've merged the 2 threads considering they were both made by the same person and both pretty much have the same topic
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

oh i didn't even notice there was two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:39 am

Sugoi sugoi Dicks #em3

*rerail*

How to kill Elisalotte with my Ouka with a bunch of enemies firing at me?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 am

Don't, leave and attack something else.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Skyress wrote:
elisa with 0 BD upgrades is the best you can have, cuz you have more space for add capa carts, and if you are smart enoph to use broad to see some lonely bot, go at it and sue princess chivalary at it, cuz it cant fight back so well if it's lonely, and you have a active aura through thw whole mach <-------=profit
This is exactly how I play her. I don't see how anyone could do well with her without BR, honestly. It's hard to do good consistently since there aren't stray nubcakes in every game. There are alot of maps where literally ALL of the action is in one choke point, and she just gets blown up on the front line. I have to wonder how Ouka players deal with a situation like that since these two bots are pretty similar. I see plenty of Oukas rambo, but I'm sure that's not the way to handle it >_>
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm

I have to say with the new improvement on her combo she seems better then when I was demo'ing her in the Mission when she first came out. My first match with her as my lead character I didn't die until the very end and easily got 2nd place with no levels or tunes obviously. I almost think they added a bit more to her then they posted in the pactch notes just going by how I remember how she worked with how she actually reacted in arena.

All in all, she's a one trick pony bot but it might now be a good enough trick to make up for her cost like Lily Rain (I wouldn't put her up to Eve or Ivis level, but good enough to make something worthwhile of her). Still those abyssmal stats and carts...

Does anyone know if the sword attacks work well with hopping? There isn't much a charge forward so I guess she'd gun while hopping then aura and melee if anything got close? Or would it be better just for her to have a third shield and jump right in there like a mini-vanguard? I'd hate to put that good TEC to waste though... but I guess it could be tune fodder for STR(but that would shrink her aura use wouldn't it?).
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 am

LXE wrote:
Sugoi sugoi Dicks #em3

*rerail*

How to kill Elisalotte with my Ouka with a bunch of enemies firing at me?
Rambo Ouka solves everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 am

Any point in giving Elisa EIW carts?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:07 am

shield renewal would be the only thing i can think of, now that the bot was dumbed down so much that you dont even need to manage aura anymore >.>
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Interesting post about Elisa here. Thanks for the info!

And about Suguri's suggestion, i think it is a possible idea to have an Elisa like that. However, the stats in your recipie come from the Aura Mode on, in which the flying skill would be -1 if the Aura Mod would be off. I know you builded this setup on theory alone, but in case Elisa's Aura goes off and she stays in -1 Fly, what is the negative impact while playing Elisa? Isn't it going to affect her hopping in some way?

And i apologize if my question seemed a bit newbie. I haven't tried playing a land bot with negative Fly for experience purposes, so i'm just a bit unsure about this.

Edit: And where was this second Elisa topic, btw? Couldn't find it yet (probably due to sleeping needs, since i posted this at 3 AM Sleep )

Edit 2 (@ relict) : Did not noticed i necroed it, and i apologize. Was looking for an Elisa guide since i had troubles with mine and this was the only one i had found (again, at 3 AM). In this case, should it be best to start a new post and ask abour it? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Gerrion on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Legit necro :3

>Seems to be this.<
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:46 am

Basically, what happens when Elisa fly reaches 0, her hopping height goes down by 1/2. But, in overall, it doesn't disturb the speed of the hopping. In this case, regardless of her fly, she can pass small cliff or water potholes without the need to have 1 fly.

*there aren't really a perfect way to build her... since... her capa makes it hard. *
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

Male Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

finally, the long awaited revival....

i'd say a good build would be balance between str and tec; and not going below 1 fly in aura... also reaching max mobility is good

now the real problem is.... how do i use her against Vanguards? I almost made it but no cigar. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am

Do take note that Elisa lacks capa. She's one of those bots where the build has to be thought of carefully.

Balancing str and tec would be a nice idea, so you may have to leave tec untouched. But you need to tune walk. tuning wlk however will consume a good amount of her capa. And were's not even including the carts yet.

As for carts, Broad radar is a big no-no if you're going pure melee (or plan to melee). Reason being is because her HD is too fragile that the cost of Broad radar is not worth it. Though if you plan to use her as a ranged land unit, then getting broad is fine.

As per EIWs, it's best to get only one. Of course, it's still optional not to get any at all. 1 EIW for 30 cost and it's just only 1 ammo. I think this is most worth it if you have a good balance of tec and str.

Maintaining the default EIW in Elisa is hard, actually. You have to either find an open target that you can use your chivalry slash with or use a WD that you picked up somewhere.

The problem with her Chivalry slash however is the timing to use it. Some things to consider is that it can get cancelled due to Elisa's low tgh. Unless you have Crimson Veil activated. Even if you're successful in activating it, you will still receive the damage or any debuff during the dash animation. Another thing to consider is that you will not be able to regain WB guage if your chivalry slash hits someone who has armor or uses a shield. Any ranged or melee target can still attack you as long as they're facing you and you're within they're range even when they're caught in the AoE. Though it's a 360 degree attack.

Elisa is also a situational bot and can't be good in some maps (depends on your build and gameplay though).

It's best to observe some Elisa players that you see in arena to get more ideas also. If you don't see one, look for me. I'm currently training to use Elisa to her full potential. Or to the most of my ability anyway.

(I posted a lot of random points >.< )

And here's the other thread for Elissa. Though I think it's best not to necro it and discuss everything here.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7659-elisalotte-my-build

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis   [Ro] Elisalotte Analysis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] Elisalotte Analysis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2