Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best melee player in CBEN?

Go down 
+46
Turkeysaur
Kecepirit
Trill
Senhime
(´・ω・`)
NovaZero
boytitan2
lucc132
darboy
Aurum_Sol
FenixStryk
dsp
TaeTae
Kurt
Nisa
RaiJin
Demonbane
Kitouski
Kaosuseki
Intet
rei_hunter
Raven
Hellenisti
fggt
Fireflywater
bippusuta
Seele00
ziix
xzpwnz
CapeMike
Milistaier
Verafice
BNOISE
reVelske
FreedomFighter
yilx
Stickboy
Puddin'
Lyala
fhoeng
NotZetsubou
LordShade
lwllw
Suguri
knyx
wetpacks
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

bippusuta wrote:
Fia, playing ninja melee on a bot without broad radar at least means he's observant and knows map traffic.
Fia is a GIRL[/quote]

NO, he said he was a boy.
believe me.
the silent killer Fia that speaks chinese is a boy. the translator said he was.
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 pm

darboy wrote:

bippusuta wrote:
Fia, playing ninja melee on a bot without broad radar at least means he's observant and knows map traffic.
Fia is a GIRL

believe me.
the silent killer Fia that speaks chinese is a boy. the translator said he was.[/quote]

i think somethings wrong with ur translator lol.

anyways i've been seeing many oukas in arena recently, dont know y.

its so hard being a fat art. =.= sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Verafice wrote:
Fia is the only serious answer I can give you.

Fia is a joke.I went around camping her with vangaurd cause Im tired of ppl calling the noob good killed em 4 times 5 games in a row.He now quits when ever Im in a row.

Why did I do this cause the terd would hit my art once and just run away didnt try to kill me or dmg me just hit me once and ran like a fly >_<. So I went vangaurd and decided to dissect some ouka and ivis =).

No really the fact that fias son this list is a joke when ever Im in the same room as her shell have 2k-3k cost I make sure of it.

Then again Im not that bad I can make baby master laggy ass have over 3k cost by stalking him =).

Only person I can see on here is asu anyone else is a fucking joke. I have yet to get sword master when asu plays. he always beats me by like 500-1000k melee >_<.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

only serious melee is from L-LNDs

best melee is either bippu or melon
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 am

lucc132 wrote:
darboy wrote:

bippusuta wrote:
Fia is a GIRL

believe me.

its so hard being a fat art. =.= sad[/quote]

Okas are free kills even for arts your doing something very wrong in arena U.U.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

boytitan2 wrote:
lucc132 wrote:
darboy wrote:

Fia is a GIRL

believe me.

Okas are free kills even for arts your doing something very wrong in arena U.U.[/quote]

I seriously doubt you have an ART that runs as fast as Fia's Ouka

if a 38 fly air can't even catch up to her Ouka, what the hell do you think you got that can?

also have you ever thought that the reason Fia never attacks people til they die because thats how most Melee die? Fia runs around like a ninja. and >NEVER< attacks from the front. always from the back. and even then if its a crowded area, he won't even approach you, instead opting to wait for another opportunity.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 am

I heard Fia's ouka is red tier br, so just forget abt chasing him/escape from him.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 am

LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
lucc132 wrote:

believe me.

Okas are free kills even for arts your doing something very wrong in arena U.U.

I seriously doubt you have an ART that runs as fast as Fia's Ouka

if a 38 fly air can't even catch up to her Ouka, what the hell do you think you got that can?

also have you ever thought that the reason Fia never attacks people til they die because thats how most Melee die? Fia runs around like a ninja. and >NEVER< attacks from the front. always from the back. and even then if its a crowded area, he won't even approach you, instead opting to wait for another opportunity.[/quote]

I stalk fia to prove to ppl shes a noob if Im in arena with her her cost looks like this. Usualy its worse she wont even make top ten with me or will just leave the room.She tried so badly to kill me that she used vangaurd and died cause i went air =P.

I was the only one who attacked fia that game and she barely damaged me note I was ramboing her whole team so she had help I still caught the running ouka then the ivis and perciesed to kill it.

Her ouka and ivis are slow tuned and still fail.
Spoiler:

fias bots have shit tier tgh.And can be caught I have dont it sevral times.

Hunting baby master in arena is more of a challenge.Which is hell that fag has 2 achans and a blazzed baron ff and is not afraid to suicide.I kill one bot and hes right back at my ps. I cant even rambo cause Im tryna protect noobs from him and deal with ppl who have kill boytitan syndrome =(.Its either rambo and let baby master kill my team. Or kill baby master and waste a aura mode if Im air. Kill baby master and take 200-300 dmg if Im art shits not cool =(.

EDIT : Spoiler large images~

Last edited by rei_hunter on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT : Spoiler large images~)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 am

Fia's just good at being sneaky
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:36 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Fia's just good at being annoying

fixed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 am

One vote for Fia. lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 am

asu should really play melee more >_<.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 am

Fia for the hmmmmmmm nothing seems wro-OMFG OUKA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Asu for OMFG DAEJHAM RUN OMGOMGOMGOMGFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 am

Fia. Don't care if his/her way of fighting doesn't net him/her a higher total score. It's a thousand times better than derp-clicking in the front, which I hate even more since charging in like some brain-dead idiot is more rewarding than intelligent play. Such Masculine Masochism is so stupid, it makes me wonder.

Last edited by NovaZero on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:55 am

Another factor to consider is who can spam #em3 the most while melee-ing...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

were really comparing fias free frag bots that rely on killing noobs to Asu holy shit it does 180 dmg a hit and has k shield and 40 tgh bots. scratch scratch scratch what da fuck is wrong with you its obviously asukuu who is the best melee player.

inbr she gets 0 cost big deal I can do that and get twice her dmg

Fias gets700 dmg to 1k dmg a game and 2 frags THATS A JOKE she would never make top ten if not for melee bonus.

Even i can 0 cost better than that

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And this is why I dont play sneaky u get way more dmg rabmoing
Spoiler:

And again ASU is the only player ill consider for best melee player event tho this thread is pointles. Any good cben player knows they need to be good with airs,arts,lands. Every map gives a advantege to a diff type if some one plays lands every game there bad.

Dull road and damp unger ground for arts.Hills is perfect for spawn rushing with lands.deep forest if u a sneaky land.plague swamp is perfect for airs.

Last edited by Suguri on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tags.)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am

^ Don't care. Still prefer Fia.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 am

NovaZero wrote:

your a free frag opinion doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am

I'm noob at melee so my opinion doesn't count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 am

I lol'd after this match, my team was losing horribly, at a very low BP it was do or die. I was running low on HP, as you can see here, then I killed one player and I WON THE MATCH. TEAM CARRIED.
Spoiler:
Moral of the story - Always keep your distance when killing a Melee Player

Unfortunately for the guy I killed, which then decided the match outcome, he tried shooting at point blank, and I punched him hard.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 am

Spoiler:
does his opinion count!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 am

boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

your a free frag opinion doesn't matter.
Hu-hyuk.
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am

LOL @ BoyTitan carrying his own dick Laughing

@Topic

I know someone who's godlike at playing melee specially Blazed Baron FF from BRD. I'll just keep his name, he's not that popular anyway. He is dealing 170 - 240+ damage when his blazed baron spins (No Buff Shuffle Battle). Believe it or not it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 am

>Blaze Baron FF
>BRD

That reminds me of Kalawang and his Rust in Pieces
Oh, 99 ways to die also
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 pm

wetpacks wrote:
LOL @ BoyTitan carrying his own dick Laughing

@Topic

I know someone who's godlike at playing melee specially Blazed Baron FF from BRD. I'll just keep his name, he's not that popular anyway. He is dealing 170 - 240+ damage when his blazed baron spins (No Buff Shuffle Battle). Believe it or not it's up to you.
I haven't seen a single Baron AM5 user that doesn't pretend they're a burn-tuned vanguard. It gets the Most Brainless Melee Award from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best melee player in CBEN?   Best melee player in CBEN? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best melee player in CBEN?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next