Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello CBEN players

Go down 
+10
blead
rei_hunter
NovaZero
shinigami
tuang007
xzpwnz
ngelicdark
FrozenEdge
knyx
FreedomFighter
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 am

how thing in here? what the change? any urgent event happen?

well since i got into university i don't have much time to play and internet cafe around here provide only in-country games.
no more internation server for me silent

i just want to know if CBEN still keep together or fall down apart like CBTH

right now we got Eve in garapon and hey i count every room i play, i encounter more than 5 EVE in same room
the highest i saw is 7 on each team!!

my curious going up so i check them commando list and guess what? they owned like 3 Eve, most of them -_-

i heard lot of players also owned more than 3 Eve, even my friend said he have like 11 Eve silent

next month is Ivis, i can guess what will happen.........

*CBTH GM mess up the login screen, it's Eve but the music that play is not Eihaz but it's the same music that play for the pink and blond hair girl. (forgot their name)

**i leave here too long, i miss everyone, can i have some hug?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 am

Ivis is right now.

And no she isn't the queen of OP like back in OBT days.

Maybe just the queen of semi-decency when tuned to the max.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 am

Rt, Rt, and more Rt........

and i got a Gold Pepen from the clan tourny lotto
so play my account to trololololol with it... :/
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm

The EVE fest you're seeing now was something that happened here. People play her now cuz it's like ZOMG IT'S EVE SHE'S OP SHE'S AWESOME NO ONE CAN BEAT ME WITH HER NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Okay yeah that aside, that novelty phase will soon kick them out and have them proceed to the next biggest name bot. Beware, I wouldn't be so freaked out of Ivis because the plethora of EVEs will kick her butt; but I will beware the incoming Sugoi girls that will one day haunt all of your matches like they do to CBEN.

Also, you kinda hafta be good with EVE/not lag. It's a big deal now because it doesn't matter if one EVE misses you; the other one outta the pool of like 5-7 will hit you. But it'll be a bigger deal for the individual EVE player should they keep playing her.

Also, more than likely, the 3 EVE players will probably keep just one of her later on if they choose to keep her. I have 2 EVEs myself, but I only use one (I got 2 out of 10 rolls because I wanted auto beam rifle/raid rifle... >.>). So don't think the tri EVE team will be a common scenario. Just for the atypical guy who just wants to f**k a virtual thing cuz he can't IRL Laughing

Oh yeah, these days it's just sugoi girls with a sprinkling of Ivis. Despite the amount of people saying OMG I HAVE IVIS I don't really see a lot of people playing her in my rooms. Just Darkchuky and....like BLUE and a few others.. Idk. Can't recall.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Arena is skillless sugoi metagame
Clan tourny 2 just ended
Ivis gara is out
Winberrl gara is next
Back to top Go down

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh c'mere. *I plant your face in the middle of my boobs*
BOOBY HUG!!!
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 am

ngelicdark wrote:
The EVE fest you're seeing now was something that happened here. People play her now cuz it's like ZOMG IT'S EVE SHE'S OP SHE'S AWESOME NO ONE CAN BEAT ME WITH HER NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Okay yeah that aside, that novelty phase will soon kick them out and have them proceed to the next biggest name bot. Beware, I wouldn't be so freaked out of Ivis because the plethora of EVEs will kick her butt; but I will beware the incoming Sugoi girls that will one day haunt all of your matches like they do to CBEN.

Also, you kinda hafta be good with EVE/not lag. It's a big deal now because it doesn't matter if one EVE misses you; the other one outta the pool of like 5-7 will hit you. But it'll be a bigger deal for the individual EVE player should they keep playing her.

Also, more than likely, the 3 EVE players will probably keep just one of her later on if they choose to keep her. I have 2 EVEs myself, but I only use one (I got 2 out of 10 rolls because I wanted auto beam rifle/raid rifle... >.>). So don't think the tri EVE team will be a common scenario. Just for the atypical guy who just wants to f**k a virtual thing cuz he can't IRL Laughing

Oh yeah, these days it's just sugoi girls with a sprinkling of Ivis. Despite the amount of people saying OMG I HAVE IVIS I don't really see a lot of people playing her in my rooms. Just Darkchuky and....like BLUE and a few others.. Idk. Can't recall.

most of Eve owner here are completely noob, i don't know how much Eve Plus they got since when i encounter them
those Eve always on Plus, the most stupid thing is they though Plus increase her damage since they don't know about how to charge her cannon -___-
also i have survive 4Eve + 2AirAlpha before, manage to survive like 1min before i bail my ass off, kill 1 AirAlpha and wounded 2 Eve in proceed.
i remember when i play in CBEN, Eve i encounter mostly never miss me but this........they just spam her cannon like an idiot.

also even Eve got high number like this, no wonder what will happen when Ivis and those Sugoi girl come in to play.
seem garapon rate of our server higher than other also Rt exchange rate (10$ = 620Rt)
their method is "Grab fast and Bail fast" that why even good MMO turn into shit when come to my country.

LXE wrote:
BOOBY HUG!!!
LXE >>>>> FreedomEx 1040 Cost
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tuang007
Newcomer
Newcomer
tuang007

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 am

Picture : By CBTH
Hello CBEN players Screenshot_20110608_2117_58_375

8 Lily Rain EVE Shocked Shocked
Credit : Zenaria [ CBTH Player ]
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 am

scroll it up and you'll met another 6 Ouka -_-
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 am

Least EVE requires skill to dish out damage.

Sugoi girls just spam and win.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 am

shinigami wrote:
Least EVE requires skill to dish out damage.

Sugoi girls just spam and win.

it's not in CBTH since Eve are 7-9 out of 15 players per team -_-
they godly in large number with those large cannon flying around.
i can't dodge all of them like Neo ya know.
also LND bot keep dying from 100+ damage from Eve Cannon plus those AirAlpha
so we don't have anything to counter them.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 am

ngelicdark wrote:
That's because Aquila Girl turns Ivis into gothloli souffle.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
how thing in here? what the change? any urgent event happen?

well since i got into university i don't have much time to play and internet cafe around here provide only in-country games.
no more internation server for me silent

i just want to know if CBEN still keep together or fall down apart like CBTH

right now we got Eve in garapon and hey i count every room i play, i encounter more than 5 EVE in same room
the highest i saw is 7 on each team!!

my curious going up so i check them commando list and guess what? they owned like 3 Eve, most of them -_-

i heard lot of players also owned more than 3 Eve, even my friend said he have like 11 Eve silent

next month is Ivis, i can guess what will happen.........

*CBTH GM mess up the login screen, it's Eve but the music that play is not Eihaz but it's the same music that play for the pink and blond hair girl. (forgot their name)

**i leave here too long, i miss everyone, can i have some hug?

Dont you have 2GB USB Sticks? install Cosmic Break on one of those, and you can play on -ANYWHERE- assuming you dont leave it there. Surprised

i do it all the time with my harddrive when i'm away from home D:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
LXE wrote:
BOOBY HUG!!!
LXE >>>>> FreedomEx 1040 Cost
Embarassed
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:16 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Dont you have 2GB USB Sticks? install Cosmic Break on one of those, and you can play on -ANYWHERE- assuming you dont leave it there. Surprised

i do it all the time with my harddrive when i'm away from home D:

They disable the USB port and the games file only access from server, which mean the PC i play doesn't have any games but share from main one.
also i try other net cafe but they disable installation for other program that didn't grant access from cafe owner.

Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:38 am

THAT'S GAY D:<

also... just install CB on an installable PC to your USB. i mean, run it from the USB o_O
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 am

rei_hunter wrote:
THAT'S GAY D:<

also... just install CB on an installable PC to your USB. i mean, run it from the USB o_O
running games on a USB will kill your USB (i've killed 2 USBs becuz of it :/)

@freedom
if installation doesnt work, why not just try to copy the folder of CB and paste it to the documents of the computer? (thats wut i do to uninstallable internet cafes .-.)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 am

Oh, man. I'm too late huh?
What's going on? Zenaria's EVE football team? O_O?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:45 am

We have royal gara that will end soon too tough, and maybe you'll be able to run... Wait.. What is cbth? ._.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:48 am

Cosmic Break THailand.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 am

blead wrote:
Cosmic Break THailand.

o3o
There is also a Thailand version!? O_O
I don't even know... =_=
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.in.th

Take a look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 am

blead wrote:

Take a look. Very Happy

I've seen enough... O_O
I don't want to see Lily Rain EVE anymore... =_=
Back to top Go down
tuang007
Newcomer
Newcomer
tuang007

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 am

blead wrote:

Take a look. Very Happy
Yaranaika? Question
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 am

lol wut?

@Wolf: Yeah, EVE everywhere. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello CBEN players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello CBEN players   Hello CBEN players Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello CBEN players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next