Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 am

@Lazyboy804 wrote:
Burner/Shock arm/Core/Bazooka

Anti All bot

Definately an effective setup, any way you look at it!

I'm working on a sub-guide, specifically for my Pulsycait hybrid bot.... Smile
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

Here's a good tip for Pulsy:

if you keep EMPing ARTs or any other bots for that matter (mostly AIRs and ARTs since EMP doesn't effect lands that much) on the other team and keep yourself alive, for the whole round, you will most likely get Best Jammer, as long as there is no other Jammer on your team, a.k.a. if there's a Nicole Malice on your team you'll have a smaller chance of getting Best Jammer.

also, I find that the grenade the Pulsy comes with is a very good weapon for range and hitting things not much for frags but better hit something than hitting nothing right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am

@subzero1112 wrote:
Here's a good tip for Pulsy:

if you keep EMPing ARTs or any other bots for that matter (mostly AIRs and ARTs since EMP doesn't effect lands that much) on the other team and keep yourself alive, for the whole round, you will most likely get Best Jammer, as long as there is no other Jammer on your team, a.k.a. if there's a Nicole Malice on your team you'll have a smaller chance of getting Best Jammer.

also, I find that the grenade the Pulsy comes with is a very good weapon for range and hitting things not much for frags but better hit something than hitting nothing right? Very Happy

Getting Best Jammer with Pulsardio is pretty much a given as you mention, with Nicole being the only real competition!

Even the stock weapons it has are nice, but if you're especially paranoid about being melee'd to death, a Burner is always a good choice, as unwary players might not notice it tucked into the Pulsy's large Bd.... sunny
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 am

@CapeMike wrote:
@subzero1112 wrote:
Here's a good tip for Pulsy:

if you keep EMPing ARTs or any other bots for that matter (mostly AIRs and ARTs since EMP doesn't effect lands that much) on the other team and keep yourself alive, for the whole round, you will most likely get Best Jammer, as long as there is no other Jammer on your team, a.k.a. if there's a Nicole Malice on your team you'll have a smaller chance of getting Best Jammer.

also, I find that the grenade the Pulsy comes with is a very good weapon for range and hitting things not much for frags but better hit something than hitting nothing right? Very Happy

Getting Best Jammer with Pulsardio is pretty much a given as you mention, with Nicole being the only real competition!

Even the stock weapons it has are nice, but if you're especially paranoid about being melee'd to death, a Burner is always a good choice, as unwary players might not notice it tucked into the Pulsy's large Bd.... sunny
but of course, a burner is always great, also I'd like to mention if there are any burner heads for SUP and where I can find them, because I wouldn't want an asura AMJ XD
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 pm

you cant put asura on supports
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:17 pm

lol okay, didn't know that, but still need a head or arm or anything that has a built in burner, don't want to swap a burner for my shield
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 24
Location : The Undead Daily Garapon

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Sadly. I think the only burners are WPs. Boildeck AM2 and Blazed Baron AM6 are the only non-WP burner, and AM2 is ART whilst AM6 is LND.
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 pm

If I may, let me ask a noobish question, forgive me, what is WP?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 24
Location : The Undead Daily Garapon

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 pm

@subzero1112 wrote:
If I may, let me ask a noobish question, forgive me, what is WP?
Uncommonly used slang in the game for "WEAPON", basically, things AMs hold.
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Ahh, dangit, so there aren't even burner heads that we can get?
Can't we get the burner head from the bot from cacpetus vacation?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 24
Location : The Undead Daily Garapon

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:37 pm

@subzero1112 wrote:
Ahh, dangit, so there aren't even burner heads that we can get?
Can't we get the burner head from the bot from cacpetus vacation?
C21 is a bitch.
Ports NPCs with those things and we can't even get them.
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, thanks anyway for answering my question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
Even the stock weapons it has are nice, but if you're especially paranoid about being melee'd to death, a Burner is always a good choice, as unwary players might not notice it tucked into the Pulsy's large Bd.... sunny
protip: with your FATness CBEN will think you are an art. take advantage of this.

(true story, messed with my sigma and got constantly attacked by melee)
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

tip:
if your main weapon is out of ammo as a pulsy, don't think your useless, earlier I had run out of ammo of my grenade but still got 8th place AND the best jammer title, your missiles will pwn
even with low damage
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 44
Location : Somewhere flying

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

@Malphes wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Even the stock weapons it has are nice, but if you're especially paranoid about being melee'd to death, a Burner is always a good choice, as unwary players might not notice it tucked into the Pulsy's large Bd.... sunny
protip: with your FATness CBEN will think you are an art. take advantage of this.

(true story, messed with my sigma and got constantly attacked by melee)
seems most ppl think so... anything that have fat stature is ART, they even rush with melle to aquilla legged thoarla
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-02-06

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I have pterano hd, beam rifle, and scouter rifle on my pulsy right now, and if you use it right it's pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 am

I used a Pterano Hd for quite awhile as a backup weapon, and, paired with the Scouter Rifle, it can definitely surprise an unwary target...though I'd still recommend a shield...you'll need all the defense you can get! Smile

Speaking of which, without referring to that Cosmic Calc tool, I believe I've taken Pulsycait as far as I can...as seen here....

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Pulsyc11
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 25
Location : New York City

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 am

You haven't gotten that last capa cart, and there's a few slots left.
2+2=?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am

Forgot about that last cart, heh....
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 44
Location : Somewhere flying

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:31 am

you need that shield to hide that bugsy arm, or everyone gonna throw their weapon at ya seeing that shock arm hahahaha...

ok, joke aside, that shielded hand gonna counter any melle strike first when bugsy hand pulling out (front only, but im sure you want shock someone front of you...), so till the shield broke, chance the hand destroyed kinda small...

still... your tec-str kinda out balance... arent your WB gonna kinda short duration?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

@Courius wrote:
you need that shield to hide that bugsy arm, or everyone gonna throw their weapon at ya seeing that shock arm hahahaha...

ok, joke aside, that shielded hand gonna counter any melle strike first when bugsy hand pulling out (front only, but im sure you want shock someone front of you...), so till the shield broke, chance the hand destroyed kinda small...

still... your tec-str kinda out balance... arent your WB gonna kinda short duration?

That's mainly why I did it like that...they never expect the bugsy-arm until they've blocked it with their face...; also, for a few frames, when the bugsy-arm is used, the viper shield covers my right-side, which explains why I tend to have opponents facing that side whenever possible. Smile

The WB actually lasts longer than you'd expect, given the str/tec balance, and generally has plenty of time to do it's healing function...though, I do need to work on that somehow....
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 47
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:54 pm

With the recent anti-lag update, the timing needed on Bugsy-arm countering bots feels like it's changed...I'm still reworking this, and really wish I had a way to record demonstrations.... Smile
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2365
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 807
Location : ( ・_・)

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 am

Why not? Use a screen capture program. O.O
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 29
Location : HELL

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:28 am

Man I feel like only person on earth with lvl 8/10 bot without a single tune up.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 44
Location : Somewhere flying

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am

well.... in CBEN that kinda weird yea... especialy you can grind mats from free-ticket bastagant...

and so far i know only EN have free bastagant...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com