Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D

Go down 
+26
Neftie
blead
Arti
Malphes
Aurum_Sol
subzero1112
Lazyboy804
Hyoka
NovaZero
Fireflywater
donggyu
BNOISE
ziix
Rinrin
Courius
ngelicdark
Broken
Trill
Nisa
knyx
Skulkraken
halcyon
musica
frizky
Suguri
CapeMike
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Fireflywater wrote:

Diddo Sad
He's so useless in PvE.
He doesn't effect bosses, so he's only really good on RanBots in Gigandorf Busts...

Your doing it wrong.

SUP doesn't stand for Super.
This. Why on earth would a Support type bot, whose job is to indirectly support allies, try to do direct combat?

I've actually seen a few Winberlls do quite well in direct combat, but they were all the Vesca models....

If I had the time, I'd love to do a few Pulsardio videos...hmm.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:27 am

If you're going to try to fight using a Pulsardio, bring along dual rifle bits. Those things hurt, especially when buffed by a PS. Support bots get access to a lot of wonder bits, so there's a lot of choices available if you aren't interested in spending all your time healing.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Fireflywater wrote:

Diddo Sad
He's so useless in PvE.
He doesn't effect bosses, so he's only really good on RanBots in Gigandorf Busts...

Your doing it wrong.

This. Why on earth would a Support type bot, whose job is to indirectly support allies, try to do direct combat?
Nisa, Nova, what are you talking about? Who says I'm using him aggressively crap they're on to me, I'm saying his BD weapon is useless in PvE. Not alot of enemies use missiles, and the ones that do, the bosses, aren't effected by it.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Well if you're at the ps and there's not a lot of people to help fight.....and the other team attacks the ps...... No

edit: but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a video T_T at least 5 rounds of you playing?
Some captions to tell what you're thinking might be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

@donggyu wrote:
Well if you're at the ps and there's not a lot of people to help fight.....and the other team attacks the ps...... No

edit: but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a video T_T at least 5 rounds of you playing?
Some captions to tell what you're thinking might be nice Smile

If I had the means to, I would love to do so...unfortunately, I don't at present unless I can find a way to arrange for someone ELSE to record matches with me in them...and given my current situation(having to re-locate back home to the U.S. soon), my playtime is unpredictable at best until possibly September.... :\
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 pm

You can download something to record what's going on in your screen :/ I mean seriously even oovoo works lol

I was thinking of something like THIS: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2247-how-to-winberrl-support?highlight=winberrl

And remember to do it without the bugsy stuff :3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm

@Fireflywater wrote:
@NovaZero wrote:
@Nisa wrote:

Your doing it wrong.

Nisa, Nova, what are you talking about? Who says I'm using him aggressively crap they're on to me, I'm saying his BD weapon is useless in PvE. Not alot of enemies use missiles, and the ones that do, the bosses, aren't effected by it.
PvE in all types is about heavy damage fast. Looking for a support to supply that is doing it wrong, unless you have a combat support built for that thing specifically.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

The only time I'd consider using sup in missions is melfi if I had her, to heal the team before hitting the boss as to save the BP bonus. And that's exactly how derpflakes is taking the top 25 placements in pepen mission.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 pm

@knyx wrote:
The only time I'd consider using sup in missions is melfi if I had her, to heal the team before hitting the boss as to save the BP bonus. And that's exactly how derpflakes is taking the top 25 placements in pepen mission.
The more important perk to Melfi is arrow rain for mass slaughter for tiny mobs and huge damage on big mobs.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 am

@donggyu wrote:
You can download something to record what's going on in your screen :/ I mean seriously even oovoo works lol

I was thinking of something like THIS: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2247-how-to-winberrl-support?highlight=winberrl

I could do that I suppose...but the Bugsy arm makes up a great deal of my strategy in defensive support, especially if I'm healing...; if a lnd rushes me and I'm fairly sure it doesnt have a fire pillar or hurricane push, I'll deliberately lure it away from my teammates(you'd LOVE how a Repair Bit can lure players to me...just like fly-fishing sometimes) then give 'em a face-full of shock-shield...by the time they realize they're boned, 4 or 5 of my teammates have usually jumped them....

Did it just yesterday to BoyTitan(who generally hands me my skidplate on a silver platter whenever I see him)...; he got away, but I can only imagine his reaction! Very Happy

...and of course, the ultimate cherry-tap kill, in my opinion, belongs to Pulsardio players who can score a kill with an EMP missle, such as in this screengrab, also from yesterday:

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 Emp-ki10

That marked my 14th EMP-missle kill...which now ties the number of melee kills I have...yeah, I'm -that- bad with melee.... Wink

Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am

@Suguri wrote:

PvE in all types is about heavy damage fast. Looking for a support to supply that is doing it wrong, unless you have a combat support built for that thing specifically.
You talking about nicole right? Razz
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 am

@CapeMike wrote:
@donggyu wrote:

I could do that I suppose...but the Bugsy arm makes up a great deal of my strategy in defensive support, especially if I'm healing...; if a lnd rushes me and I'm fairly sure it doesnt have a fire pillar or hurricane push, I'll deliberately lure it away from my teammates(you'd LOVE how a Repair Bit can lure players to me...just like fly-fishing sometimes) then give 'em a face-full of shock-shield...by the time they realize they're boned, 4 or 5 of my teammates have usually jumped them....

Then that takes away the point of the guide, doesn't it? Might as well make a note saying "Pulsardio is useless without bugsy am"
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Nicole or patty, go on WB autopilot and run around killing stuff. Though patty is laughable if you rotate to the SB pitcher bits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

I reported someone for botting because they tried to join my berz run with nicole once.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 am

@Suguri wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

I reported someone for botting because they tried to join my berz run with nicole once.

Technically we're all botting because uh, we use bots.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 pm

@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:

Technically we're all botting because uh, we use bots.
Remind me about that next time we're in a room together. :V
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Just checking in, but has anyone been able to work with a Pulsardio based on my guide? Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 am

Update: I've become aware of a Pulsardio Sigma variant in the new Dragon Gara(someone correct me if I'm wrong?); if anyone has one, please let me know about it's performance or any significant changes aside from it's EMP missles going to a 'main' weapon rather than a secondary weapon.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
Update: I've become aware of a Pulsardio Sigma variant in the new Dragon Gara(someone correct me if I'm wrong?); if anyone has one, please let me know about it's performance or any significant changes aside from it's EMP missles going to a 'main' weapon rather than a secondary weapon.... Smile

It works like a blast bazooka: it does the big boom if it reaches max range without hitting anything.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

It works like a blast bazooka: it does the big boom if it reaches max range without hitting anything.

O_o;

...o.k., -that- has some interesting potential...sadly, the only way I'll be getting it is if the fan-vid rt awards are handed out -before- the Dragon gara goes away....

...or an incredibly lucky [ro] cube....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

I heard the blast is smaller though.

Also, only 50 ammo D:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

Also, only 50 ammo D:

50 ammo should still be sufficient...and a cosmos mod or 2 could fix that up, I suppose.

Still wish I had a way to record footage ingame...I mean, I could GET it, but my play time is still sporadic at best...be easier if someone were to record while observing.... Smile
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

Also, only 50 ammo D:

I'm assuming that gets upgraded with internals. That and you can pelt more ECM at a single target at the expense of losing multi-targeting (if you were using gamma), since you used vanilla I'd expect this to be an improvement. if the homing isn't nerfed from the sub-main transition then all's good.

Plus you can reserve your right click for bugsy shield.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

I considered him a bit, and may get him just to mess with TBG's. I whipped up a build, but decided to stay away from Bugsy AM in favor of a tuned Handy Zook

【Robot Name】
Pulsardio

【Parts】
BD: Pulsardio BD
 WB: Repair Bit
 LG: Katana Max LG [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 HD: Butterflea HD [Run]
  HDAC: Cute Beret [Tough]
  FCAC: Red Scarf [Tough]
 BS: Pulsardio BS [Tech] [Tech]
 AM: Amateus AM
  WP: Handy Bazooka [Great Rapid Alpha] [Great Rapid Beta] [High Air Force]
 AM: Amateus AM
  WP: Viper Shield

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: L
COST: 1210
CAPA: 1210
HP: 450
STR: 12
TEC: 12
WLK: 28
FLY: 11
TGH: 21

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×5
Enhance internal weapon×2
Tough Wonder Bit
Boost Run
Broad Radar

Did a walk based one, with smaller size. Kept WB balanced, and have higher tgh for higher survivability. I'm concerned about ammo on that handy zook though. I dont want to farm trees with him constantly, but I feel like I'll run out of ammo, and be useless.
Back to top Go down
Lazyboy804
Lazyboy804

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 am

Burner/Shock arm/Core/Bazooka

Anti All bot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com