Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images

Go down 
+5
Aurao
Nymph~
Aurum_Sol
nzlk
IronDicks
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 am

Greetings, as some of yous know i collect Accessories, I have opened well over 100 Ac cubes and decided That i will write a Chart for people to view. as well as list as many accessories as i can with what stats they increase.

Accessories from ac cubes can be slotted, most of the time they are not slotted, i'll do more cube opening to see if its ever possible to get 1 slot versions of alot of the accessories that i've only ever gotten slotless

i have not kept a tally of how many hats of each kind i have, i will however use three tiers judging by how many of a hat i own, these tiers will be Common, Uncommon and rare. note that due to way im doing this it may be horribly wrong.

I have mostly only been opening [Ac] cube 1 (30-10 arena matches), beta and alpha seem to have no difference in drops they only take less time, i have opened around 20 [Ac] cube 2's (8-2 1*^ Boss quests in ground area) and have noticed a difference in drops (however im not entirely positive about it but will list these drops separately).

without further adieu here are the lists

Ac cube 1:

Ac cube 2:

Ac cube 3:

Ultimate list of all accessories:

Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Orng_c10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Ser_ac10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Cs_ang10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Hai_ey10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Grace10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images White10Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Ebo10
Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Gears10
Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Gear_t10
Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Pump_r10
Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Flower10

**this guide is in no way a complete list of all accessories, there are soo many accessories that there no way i could list everything by myself, i will try my best to do what i can**

*I'll upload images down the list as i go, but if someone requests some from the list i'll do those first*

Last edited by IronDicks on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:49 am

This is what I"ve gotten from the ones that need 30 arenas to open, whatever they're called(in order of acquisition):
Intelli Red(0s)
Intelli Blue(1s)
CS groupie fan(0s)
Graceful Ornament(0s)
CS Print fan(0s)
Chinese Twintail(0s)
Eye Patch(0s)
Graceful Ornament(0s)
Chinese Crown(1s)
Magical Feather(0s)
White silk hat(0s)
CS Print fan(0s)
CS Clip(1s)
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 am

nzlk wrote:
This is what I"ve gotten from the ones that need 30 arenas to open, whatever they're called(in order of acquisition):
Intelli Red(0s)
Intelli Blue(1s)
CS groupie fan(0s)
Graceful Ornament(0s)
CS Print fan(0s)
Chinese Twintail(0s)
Eye Patch(0s)
Graceful Ornament(0s)
Chinese Crown(1s)
Magical Feather(0s)
White silk hat(0s)
CS Print fan(0s)
CS Clip(1s)

i can't remember if they can be one slotted, i also had the problem that i opened a bunch before i started recording them, but anyway i have all of those hats so i'll add them to the list and get their pictures done
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 am

i confirm the graceful ornament (0), i dont remember the rest of my cubes :/
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 am

beta have better rare acc drop rate, i bought a lot of them and most alphas is common acc
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 am

Nymph~ wrote:
beta have better rare acc drop rate, i bought a lot of them and most alphas is common acc

better drop rate or just not taking note that for every 1 alpha you can open 3 betas, meaning more ac's per 30 matches.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 am

no, i once, bought 2 of every kind of them total 12 cubes, open 6 of it together and noticed only 2/6 alpha is uncommon while beta have 5/6 uncommon stuff, i bought alot of acc cubes and still thinking beta is better IMO

Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:50 am

Nymph~ wrote:
no, i buy 2 of every kind of them total 12 cubes, open 6 of it together and noticed only 2/6 alpha is uncommon while beta have 5/6 uncommon stuff, i bought alot of acc cubes and beta is better IMO

as i said i think there is a drop difference between [ac] cube 1, 2 and 3. so far i've only opened alot of ac 1 and besides being able to open 3 betas to 1 alpha i haven't noticed a difference in chance
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 am

The slotted chinese crown and CS clip are the ones in super UC gara so there are piles of those, but here's the slotted intelli blue.
Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Blde
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Nice list Dicks.

I forgot what I got from most cubes, but I remember getting a Mini Princess Ivis 1s from a get x rank points cube Alpha ^^
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 pm

This made me realize I have a lot of rare acs
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Aurao wrote:
Nice list Dicks.

I forgot what I got from most cubes, but I remember getting a Mini Princess Ivis 1s from a get x rank points cube Alpha ^^

I'm only listing [Ac] cube 1 that you buy from crim in the ground area, maybe later i'll add all the other accessories i have, lotto cubes have given me some really pretty things
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 am

Let's say I have tons of points ready to buy some cubes. Should I buy A1 or A2 or A3?

Last edited by mikuri on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 am

mikuri wrote:
Let's say I have tons of points ready to buy some cubes. Should I buy A1 or A2 or A3?
And you said Alpha and beta are about the same, so I'll buy ALPHA cubes to get more cubes Smile
(Even if I must do 450 Arena games instead of 150.)

ac cubes rates are pretty bad, open them leisurely don't go all out, depends to on what kind of hats you want as all my testing so far has shown they each have unique drops.

the hats most people seem to want are the Captain hat, Sergent hat and the Trump hat which all come from ac cube 1, don't expect to get anything great from your first cube though it takes time and patience especially with the other 2 ac cubes as missions and quests are so tedious.

IMO buy the cubes as you go along, plan to do haku? 8 times and you can open alpha, Plan to do Central area missions? 300 rank points 2 gigan or star cluster on hard will open that alpha in a flash, i haven't listed ac cube 2's drops yet but from what i've got if you plan on hakuing or something you can get sweet hair ribbon or sunny Ribbon.

Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 am

Ok, thanks for infos Cool
I'll post any result here for you Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 am

this is very helpful.

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 am

got

Butterfly ornament (1) 5 hp 5 capa
White Flower (1)
13th Mask
Commanders Edge (0)
Panda Cap (0) 1 wlk
papillon mask (0)
red flower (0)
blue flower (0) 1 str

out of cube 3 alpha
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 am

Spoiler:
Cube 3 beta(mission 100 rank pts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images   Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Accessory Guide: IronDicks' Guide to accessories, Featuring Images
Page 1 of 1