Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D

Go down 
+26
Neftie
blead
Arti
Malphes
Aurum_Sol
subzero1112
Lazyboy804
Hyoka
NovaZero
Fireflywater
donggyu
BNOISE
ziix
Rinrin
Courius
ngelicdark
Broken
Trill
Nisa
knyx
Skulkraken
halcyon
musica
frizky
Suguri
CapeMike
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Burstorion
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 12

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

I'm working on a pulsadio/bugsycait hybrid type too ... I still need to tune it up (bloody slot protectors..) but its got a good chunk of fly already and will eventually get more tgh but for now its like this:

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=a_137_3_1320408670.jpg&w=600&h=600&m=pc

(the paintjob is v1, its been changed - I'll post it later when its screencapped)

due to my inability to buy rt, my build oddly uses accel sabre parts (hd and am) and the big mountainiz lgs (which are easier to find three slotted)

also it now has a bazooka and viper shield

One thing you may want to consider is the height boost the BM legs give - often I can fire from behind a line of arts (also its stats/hp to cost ratio is better than the snail lg) while the accel parts give 3 tec and 1tgh as standard

..regarding the bugsy spinners, I was wondering - which is better; the booster blades or the arm?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 pm

The BS doesn't inflict shock status for you to fight those melees.

So if you want that, use the AM.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Long overdue update time! Very Happy

Can confirm that Pulsardio's Dio missles affect Vox Resha's homing lasers to quite a degree if you can get a hit in...said lasers become all but useless at long-range and significantly easier to dodge at medium range; this is due in part to the lasers' habit of arcing outward upon firing and back in as they home...Bad Homing and Disorder will give a lot of Vox Reshas cause to look elsewhere for a target....

Maybe I should put a Pulsycait guide together.... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Burstorion wrote:
I'm working on a pulsadio/bugsycait hybrid type too ... I still need to tune it up (bloody slot protectors..) but its got a good chunk of fly already and will eventually get more tgh but for now its like this:

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=a_137_3_1320408670.jpg&w=600&h=600&m=pc

(the paintjob is v1, its been changed - I'll post it later when its screencapped)

due to my inability to buy rt, my build oddly uses accel sabre parts (hd and am) and the big mountainiz lgs (which are easier to find three slotted)

also it now has a bazooka and viper shield

One thing you may want to consider is the height boost the BM legs give - often I can fire from behind a line of arts (also its stats/hp to cost ratio is better than the snail lg) while the accel parts give 3 tec and 1tgh as standard

..regarding the bugsy spinners, I was wondering - which is better; the booster blades or the arm?

Build coming along nicely; although just a heads up: Fly breakpoints at 28, 31, 34, and 38.

So if you take any higher fly, be sure to stop at one of the above breakpoints.

I also suggest Accel Roll for any flybased bot.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 pm

What arms would you recommend to use other then bugsykait? (since Bugsy isn't around in CBTW (GOD I WISH IT WAS.. (and UC too...))
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 am

Any arms with good tgh/tec, since most Pulsardios are gonna be well off the front lines and will need to be lobbing fire at airs trying to get you off their arts....
Back to top Go down
HanaYuki ~nyan~
HanaYuki ~nyan~

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Have CapeMike ever thought of putting fast recovery on your pulsardio nyaa..??? @.@

I like how it helps me get away from melee with slow tune nyaaa...@.@
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm

HanaYuki ~nyan~ wrote:
Have CapeMike ever thought of putting fast recovery on your pulsardio nyaa..??? @.@

I like how it helps me get away from melee with slow tune nyaaa...@.@

The cart that cuts status effects in half? Hadn't really thought about that until lately, and it's entirely doable if I get another reset cart....

I'm still hoping and praying for a Pulsardio Gamma so I can finally build the 3rd full incarnation of Pulsycait....darn you, [ro] cubes!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 pm

I like this build this guy may be the one I am looking for.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 pm

I should really put the setup I have for my current Pulsycait on here.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D   [Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio!  :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]My 1st Guide: Meet the Pulsardio! :D
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5