Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...

Go down 
+24
shinigami
Hyoka
Hagane
PhoenixAir
Suguri
BNOISE
IronFist
Vhael
knyx
beejhen
Strill
ziix
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
RoboFranky
LazerRazer
FireKiller87
Cion
Shimapan
Raven
Kitouski
boytitan2
choppymek
Rinrin
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

IronFist wrote:
Iseal wrote:
You'd be wrong about that then. I don't even HAVE any of those bots. Wish I did just so I could see what's so good about them. Best bots are my Laz, ART slayer gunship, and Psycho Cluster.

try finding anyone good with any OP bot and have a fight, then, if u really want to see whats good about then, try the same fight with pure UC bots at the same level of the OP bot u`re fighting and u will see whats good about them (if u still have no clue, ask the player the bot level and stats . . . the damage, range and fire/combo rate you will see in battle)
You act like saying it proves anything when you've got other people saying the complete opposite and doing the complete opposite.

What's broken is stats that you can easily tune to and make fit your needs even better then something just with a bunch of random stats?

What's broken is something that can only do ONE thing like a Vanguard who can be kited or a Toybox Girl that is absolutely terrible if something that melees so much as looks at it?

What's broken is a GIANT target of a wolf that does nothing but attack in a straight line and only abuses crowds that can't sidestep because there's a mess of them?

I really think the reason people get so bent out of shape is the point system. How well you did is not measured in points, the points are shit and people need to get that into their head. You can heal and hold tab giving out locations all day with Broad Radar and do so, so much more for your team then you would've on your Vanguard. Malice is only "overpowered" because she gets jammer award and hits from affair. Vanguards get top 10 because they destroy a lot and melee a lot, but die as much as they kill. Hatigram gets top 10 because people are idiots.

Next time you see a Vanguard get top 10, stop and really absorb how they did. Don't look at the number, for god's sake please stop looking at the number, look at the deaths and the damage and the rewards. The more people get bent over their rank on the scoreboard, the more they're going to judge anything that knows how to abuse it.

I swear to god, it has to be the score system that makes people go stupid in the head because I see the same people posting on how to defeat Vanguards and how easy they are to kite and handle being the same people who think the whole world is overpowered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:05 pm

That's exactly what I was getting around, thanks. Most "normal" bots tend to have higher power "caps" when you take them to the absolute extreme. The "OP" ones sacrifice utility for a single aspect, but they're REALLY good at it. There's only 3 things in CB that I consider OP: AG blaster homing, lag, and the Garapon's ability to keep trolling me with shit I don't want but my brother does and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:11 pm

lol . . . yes, so u say that Laz do everything

being able to dodge something dont mean u will always dodge it (not against anyone good with it, lol, I kill seraphs without homming missiles with my fatart and no stun lock), also, LND are supposed to take down ARTs (and as I think I already mentioned, the problem of ARTs against AIR remain, AIR over ARTs heads mean AIR have a great chance to kill. LND melee spamming an ART is the same . . problem is trying to face the bots in Union War, where its not 1x1 and a TBG would aim at you where it would be hard for the EVE or some AIRs would chase u as u try to get close enough to kill any ART, etc, and by chasing, if thats one of these OP bots or an AIR with weapons that kill u in 3 to 5 seconds, well, you know how good are your odds to survive enough to kill.

if u can take a 1x1 at Union War or at a custom map, then its a matter of how good the TBG or EVE aim is, because if the guy have a good aim, stun lock + lol damage to the face, what mean the same for you Laz and any other bot of the kind (what would be the same against fatarts with missile barrage but UC missiles arent as fast and long range as TBG and EVE shots)

taking advantage of team strategy (when team work as a team) give a chance for everyone to do something and when team suck, you can be using EVE or whatever and u can be good at it . . team will lose and u will have your piece of hard time too because even EVE or any other OP bot cant take down an entire team.

yet, look like you just missed the part where:

-many times u cant choose what u´re fighting (mostly because, as u go ahead to find a target, someone else at the other team will do the same and then many times its a matter of luck to face something your bot is good against, be it u moving ahead or the enemy moving ahead)
-many times u cant try to run away (less with fatarts at front line) or u will do nothing but take damage and die in some seconds
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:13 pm

I like how homing blue balls almost always hit something when I bomb from above. Like relic towers with the pillars I can launch off of. Fly, raid PS, fly back and refuel, repeat. Harass any airs that happen to be lower than you.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

knyx wrote:
I like how homing blue balls almost always hit something when I bomb from above. Like relic towers with the pillars I can launch off of. Fly, raid PS, fly back and refuel, repeat. Harass any airs that happen to be lower than you.

what kind of players u play against??? circles???

AIR bots, at normal gameplay where enemy team have arts and other stuff defending, if u try this good and old move you will have a sh*ty ton of missiles and plasmas + some fast AIR after your that if u blink u die.

edit: if u say u do that when your team own the ground, then I must say u`re right and it still work . . if u say u go ahead almne or almost and no one is able to hit u . . enemy team just fail a lot or u`re playing against players without much "skill" at the game to know what bots to use and to pay attention to an AR bot bombarding over their team mates heads

Last edited by IronFist on Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I CAN choose what I fight because I outspeed everything that doesn't have crazy Boost Run oriented stats. I can dodge EVE because of a little UC available cart called "Sway". Same goes for TBG, and I can just run around it shooting anyways. Tune some move stats and get some situational awareness if you keep getting ambushed.

Edit: Are you kidding? Burst Beam has RIDICULOUS homing and range. Why would you fly in at a height they could see you at anyways? Fly in from above their view, find a pillar, spam some shots, fly out. It's not that hard, I pull it all the time. Circle ranks pull it on ME all the time as well. You can't watch every angle, and it's safer to watch the ground when there's melee out to eat your ART.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

IronFist wrote:
knyx wrote:

AIR bots, at normal gameplay where enemy team have arts and other stuff defending, if u try this good and old move you will have a sh*ty ton of missiles and plasmas + some fast AIR after your that if u blink u die.

Haha, nice to hear faggotry from you as always.

The blue balls have crazy homing as long as the target is below them, as it launches downwards. I won't blame you for not getting one from sugoi/overlooking the potential, though I've executed bombing runs on teabags and eves that were too occupied with what's in front of them to notice flying blue balls. And the explosion almost always stuns an air mid-flight in addition to almost always hitting something if it's heading right for you/fleeing from you in a straight line (yes I've seen stars to this and I've done this in desperation as well).
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Forget straight line, as long as it doesnt do some crazy dodging, it's going down. Managed to land a game ending kill on an AG earlier today with it, I think it was trying to get some distance to come after me again. Try carrying a Hyper Shot+Barrier and finding a camping spot. You literally fire as fast as the charge->fire animation. It's like one of those tennis ball pitching machines at high speed, except it's homing and out to kill you.

I'm gonna be going on vacation now, I might be able to access the internet to keep this up. If not, cya all in a month.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:26 pm

knyx wrote:
IronFist wrote:
knyx wrote:

Haha, nice to hear faggotry from you as always.

The blue balls have crazy homing as long as the target is below them, as it launches downwards. I won't blame you for not getting one from sugoi/overlooking the potential, though I've executed bombing runs on teabags and eves that were too occupied with what's in front of them to notice flying blue balls. And the explosion almost always stuns an air mid-flight in addition to almost always hitting something if it's heading right for you/fleeing from you in a straight line (yes I've seen stars to this and I've done this in desperation as well).

so u go and do that when your team is attacking and not alone (also make it a lot easier to get closer to anyone else when no one pay attention to u as u choose an occupied target to attack) . . . work even better when team is pwning the enemy team. cheers

and lol, I am the one reading faggotry when what u say is take advantage from the situation when its not 1x1 and u can go and attack a target that is already killing or having a hard time against one of your teammates while the situation Im talking about isnt that, oh cheers
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

So what you're saying is, if you play as a team like you're SUPPOSED TO, nothing is OP. Glad we agree on that then.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

One viable way is to fly while holding down your right button, and as long as you don't fly into a forest, your lock should be on an enemy as soon as it gets into your absolute territory.

Quote :
and lol, I am the one reading faggotry when what u say is take advantage from the situation when its not 1x1 and u can go and attack a target that is already killing or having a hard time against one of your teammates while the situation Im talking about isnt that, oh cheers

No, implying everyone I fight is a circle is.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Iseal wrote:
So what you're saying is, if you play as a team like you're SUPPOSED TO, nothing is OP. Glad we agree on that then.

so I think u would be glad to agree its hard to find an entire team that really work as a team (some days its hard to find anyone at any team working as a team)
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

If you're in WIZ, yeah. Clan system in WIZ>Union organization. The best solution for this and "OP" bots is to just add more range. Once you pass 430, you're pretty much immune to Main Weapons. If you put it on a high mobility unit, you're home free! Bonus points for doing it on an AIR unit with Air Loop and an anti AIR weapon.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

IronFist wrote:
Iseal wrote:

so I think u would be glad to agree its hard to find an entire team that really work as a team (some days its hard to find anyone at any team working as a team)

Fighting a team doesn't mean always "durr I'm going to be in a group shooting durrhurr," teamwork also works as distractions like Patton's distractionary squad of about 30,000 inflatable tanks and warcraft which kept Germany from making a move until the Allies could reinforce her front lines. I run interference with my burner stealth shadow hunter, eventually I have the entire enemy team targeted on my while my team's shooting them up, I also add burn effects so the enemy can't properly focus on their targets. And I rack up huge contrib but that's minor compared to the team scoring a win.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Vigi wrote:
conclusion: people who said sugoi girls/fencer/eve are not op, depend on builds, team game obviously have not fougth 5 TBG, 3 AG and 3 eve and 3 fencers in a team. oh, and your team has none of those bots mentioned but some of the extra alpha build bots and hoppers. you can have more skillful star ranks than the other team, i dont care.

i really like to see how you gonna use any bots fighting them

i really want to see how you gonna dodge 25 nuke missiles when you solo 5 tbg with a lily rain while your team is getting raped by fencers, eve and ah chan at spawn

i really want to see how you gonna run away from fencers in an art in that situation

i really wanna see how you gonna fly an air bot without taking damage killing ah chans with their 5 TBG

i really wana see how you gonna play a lnd with at least 1 fencer and 1 AG kissing you

show me that your team WON

make a video, show me if you are lucky enough to enter such room. because i did entered such a room.

Untill someone can do this, I'll keep believing that AG and EVE are OP
I just got in a room with EVE and AG on the other side
got pwned rly bad
My team could do nothing but retreat or die
Even when trying to run, its hard cuz of AG's core ability to extend fly time
She just hovers above us, spamming blasters
Trying to flee by separating from the team just gets a EVE blast to the face
THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THAT VID
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:17 am

Franky: Basically if people in your team know their priorities (like 'kill the AG first, then gang up on the EVE, then proceed owning'), and your teammates actually have the brains to listen, they're easy to take down. But hey, where are intelligent teammates when you need one, especially if you're WIZ?

Also, yes, I inspect the rooms first, then inspect the commandos of the enemy team. That way I know what to bring, and who to kill first. Disaster preparedness, dude. It works.

Also also, do a bit of surveys, then buy shop Berrl for the AMs wwwww.

Kitouski: There are points to consider

1. CBEN underrates SUP, both in bots and even in points. Malice is an exception.
2. Malice gets massive points NOT because of Jammer award, but kill assists. Remember kids: assisting in a kill awards you with points equivalent to a frag, only that it gets awarded as support points and not as actual points you can usually get on a frag.
3. Unless a Sugoi Dog knows what he's doing, any Hatigarm is easy to take down. It just gets more annoying if it's a Hatigarm Machine you're battling and it's packing quad K-Shields or dual K-shields with dual Jet Hammer.

But yes, the point system is kind of whack.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Strill

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:29 am

The reason AG is "OP": Arts can't fire directly above themselves. Increase ART firing angle and I guarantee you'd stop seeing AG's soloing enemy PSes.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:35 am

Shance wrote:
..kill the AG first..
well, here's the thing: it stops there.

1. most maps babysits airs with easily accessible high perching grounds with none other types able to get to.
2. high angle shooting is a joke.
3. fullboost means they can hover for the whole time, enough to get everyone killed.
4. fullboost also means they are immune to knockdowns, since fullboosting right after a stun regains their positioning (if you're using an ag and you can't do this, you're doing it wrong).
5. all the previous points made worse by lag. some people just loves to lag and exploit on them especially on morning server times (and don't shit on "no i don't lag blablabla", if your ping is > 200ms, YOU DEFINITELY DO, its computer science, and i have a firsthand experience on exploiting using that kind of connection). it makes you on a permanent disorder status whenever you're trying to shoot them. it doesn't help to have them always seem to make a teleporting "cutback" maneuver whenever you're trying to lead-shot them or so.

feel free to prove it wrong with a vid against decent ags and non-feeding opposing forces. (meaning, you actually neutered the ags on the opposing team, not farming their noobs faster then their ags farming your team)
and let the ag hunting season begin~

and also,
rapid-fire bit sups can turn the tide on any battle, as well as well placed chibi circles, gravity wells, etc. , in which cases yes they should have been given more points for doing so.
but tree-farming f-pressing afking healbots are overrated.
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:45 am

IronFist wrote:
knyx wrote:

edit: if u say u do that when your team own the ground, then I must say u`re right and it still work . . if u say u go ahead almne or almost and no one is able to hit u . . enemy team just fail a lot or u`re playing against players without much "skill" at the game to know what bots to use and to pay attention to an AR bot bombarding over their team mates heads
No, I've done that on Temple Site when the entire enemy team was sitting around at their PS waiting for someone to attack. I popped seraph wings, Hyper Shot, and just went to town. After just spraying them for a few seconds with my Wide Beam Gun they all started running in every direction and by the time my wings ran out I got away with about 500 damage to them, and 20 damage to me plus a broken shield. Then I went back and did it again. The fat arts are the easiest to kill because they have a hard time turning fast enough to hit me and they're so fat that every shot lands. Heck, I've taken fat arts from 100% to dead in one fight on several occasions.

Of course I'm really not sure why it works so well. The arts I kill easily because I sit directly above them in their blind spots and fly in a tight circle. Most of the time they either have no backup or are all sitting in the same spot. But then again I've still gotten away with it on other occasions as well. Maybe I'm lagging or something, but if I am I can't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:58 am

Kecepirit wrote:
Shance wrote:
..kill the AG first..

1. most maps babysits airs with easily accessible high perching grounds with none other types able to get to.
3. fullboost means they can hover for the whole time, enough to get everyone killed.
4. fullboost also means they are immune to knockdowns, since fullboosting right after a stun regains their positioning (if you're using an ag and you can't do this, you're doing it wrong).
5. all the previous points made worse by lag. some people just loves to lag and exploit on them especially on morning server times (and don't shit on "no i don't lag blablabla", if your ping is > 200ms, YOU DEFINITELY DO, its computer science, and i have a firsthand experience on exploiting using that kind of connection). it makes you on a permanent disorder status whenever you're trying to shoot them. it doesn't help to have them always seem to make a teleporting "cutback" maneuver whenever you're trying to lead-shot them or so.

feel free to prove it wrong with a vid against decent ags and non-feeding opposing forces. (meaning, you actually neutered the ags on the opposing team, not farming their noobs faster then their ags farming your team)

and also,
rapid-fire bit sups can turn the tide on any battle, as well as well placed chibi circles, gravity wells, etc. , in which cases yes they should have been given more points for doing so.

Any Seraph user worth his or her salt can easily say that AG is cake. Antihome those blaster shots, pepper AG with zooka shots, win the game.

Game warrior everytime.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:11 am

Shance wrote:
Kecepirit wrote:
Shance wrote:
..kill the AG first..

and also,

Any Seraph user worth his or her salt can easily say that AG is cake. Antihome those blaster shots, pepper AG with zooka shots, win the game.

Game warrior everytime.

Just cuz Seraph wing spammer and Amateus Muchi are the only counters against AG doesn make her not OP
besides, a decent AG user may use a shield or two
if its 1, she may use a zooka in the other hand
And a decent AG player will know when to flee, then come back at u when ur wings are out
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:38 am

It all boils down to experience. You have to know if someone's really out to get you, or if they just want to dish massive damage while trying to keep their petty little lives safe from harm, by which you can deduce whether to use Seraph Wings or not.

Skill, deception and the ability to deduce things based on the flow of battle. It's available for free, no RT, no UC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5