Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...

Go down 
+24
shinigami
Hyoka
Hagane
PhoenixAir
Suguri
BNOISE
IronFist
Vhael
knyx
beejhen
Strill
ziix
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
RoboFranky
LazerRazer
FireKiller87
Cion
Shimapan
Raven
Kitouski
boytitan2
choppymek
Rinrin
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... Empty
PostSubject: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Broken CB is Broken.
no point withholding a bot that cant be compared to all the new money milking imba low rate golds.

and cya gms! wont be playing much anymore. thx for all u've done to chase players away, i so dont appreciate it so much
Back to top Go down
choppymek
choppymek

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:13 pm

inb4 extremely low gold rate gara filled with recolors of old bots
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Im not even gona say this nicely anymore aside from eve no bot is op so shut the fuck up u dumb ass make better builds and will have no issues

my amateus can kill 2 achans at once know why a little thing called speed tune gathima ams and toybox ams

u can do the same witha supped up hoveron and box missles tuned for speed and range
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Im not even gona say this nicely anymore aside from eve no bot is op so shut the fuck up u dumb ass make better builds and will have no issues
^ This.

See you. It'll be a nicer place with less people who complain at the drop of a dime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:09 pm

If boytitan hasn't been raped mercilessly by it, it's not OP.
Brilliant logic. Fucking morons.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Diabolical wrote:
If boytitan hasn't been raped mercilessly by it, it's not OP.
Brilliant logic. Fucking morons.

Back in the day I would rape him mercilessly with my Beezle.

Damn guys, guess Beezle is OP.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

why would they release Ivis when the other garapns are getting a lot of money from the other garapons? Introduce Ivis garapon to compete with the existing garapon nice logic you got there. Sure Ivis might be OP but introducing it later would improve their profits and that's their goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Raven wrote:
Back in the day
Keywords: back in the day
boytitan has improved recently, so I doubt he gets raped by Beezles or other low-cost bots anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cion
Cion

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Cool Story Bro
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Raven wrote:
Back in the day
boytitan has improved recently, so I doubt he gets raped by Beezles or other low-cost bots anymore.

ya a beezle killing me rofl wat a dumb ass he must be I view achans as free kills

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

my amateus can kill 2 achans at once know why a little thing called speed tune gathima ams and toybox ams

u can do the same witha supped up hoveron and box missles tuned for speed and range

I don't even think EVE is that OP. I hardly see the good EVE players anymore, they're the ones who spawned all the "EVE is OP qq" noob shit.
Of course, I still get my ass shot off, but it takes a hell of a lot longer than it would with a decent EVE user at the controls(example: I've faced about 10 EVEs since I last fought a good one, and about 1 to 3 of them could get a 3x Focus Lock on me consistently, and maybe 1 or 2 of em could consistently maintain and exploit the 3x Focus Lock. Half the time I'd get hit, it'd be a 1 or 2x Focus Lock, doing maybe 40-55 damage to me. Not to mention they let me get close enough to use DGirl's AAmissiles and Seraph Tackle without receiving incoming fire), and I can attack and retreat without getting my ass shot off.

Only thing that's OP is DGirl's missiles on anything flying in the air.

Back to Ivis...Yeah, they're not gonna release her until CBJP stops making new Garatrolls. Ivis could be considered their last resort for cash content, as everybody who's played the game for a decent period of time knows that she's got advantages over a lot of melee attackers, mainly her immunity to stunlocking. People who've been in the beta know that she was running everywhere(I wasn't, so I can't say much).
Tempura was probably stalking the official forums and reads all about this OP shit, and communicates to the developers in Japan, and they probably know that Ivis has high potential as a last-ditch moneymaker thanks to that.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Raven wrote:
Back in the day

ya a beezle killing me rofl wat a dumb ass he must be I view achans ass free kills

oh come on BT you've been kited by my 300 BP Beezle's before on your Vanguard
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

ya a beezle killing me rofl wat a dumb ass he must be I view achans ass free kills

oh come on BT you've been kited by my 300 BP Beezle's before on your Vanguard

my vanguard gets killed by any airs duh Im talking bout when im on my amateus
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Raven wrote:
Back in the day

You speak as if I'm making this up.

It happened. Probably won't happen anymore, but it did happen.

Also, bold made me lol a bit.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:17 pm

I was thinkin about buying RT
then got wtf pwned in a room where my enemies were mindless gara luck to win EVE and Aquila gal fags

Im keeping this money from CS >_>
Gone are the days when I can get 6/8 awards in a single shuffle match with a UC bot
gone are the days when CBEN was somewhat balanced
No more is there creativity
just bots with locked parts and low customizability raepin ur ass
Gara luck is now the winning factor
not skill
especially when Ivis comes out

cya CBEN
u could have been a great, long lasting game
COULD HAVE
but trolling was CS priority
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:03 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
then got wtf pwned in a room where my enemies were mindless gara luck to win EVE and Aquila gal fags

Gone are the days when I can get 6/8 awards in a single shuffle match with a UC bot
not skill

cya CBEN
COULD HAVE

yet I can get game warrior with amateus builds I made part by part and I only use
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:20 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

not skill

cya CBEN
COULD HAVE

yet I can get game warrior with amateus builds I made part by part and I only use

go against a team with multiple EVEs and AG, then show me the results
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:51 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

not skill

cya CBEN
COULD HAVE

go against a team with multiple EVEs and AG, then show me the results

I have still goteen game warrior with multiple achan in a room useing amateus builds

eww eve sorry if theres eve in a room I spam melee bots to kill it
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:01 pm

People who die on a LND from Aquila Girl probably deserved it for being out in the open and allowing to be picked off without dodge stepping her obvious gun pattern and finding cover support. AIR > LND, I thought this was taught in the starting tutorials.

Aquila Girl gets absolutely raped by other AIRs more set up to not be a air to ground trolling bitch and closing the gap screws her over.

I don't care what her move is, enough missiles and she's fucked. I think it's common knowledge nowadays that ARTs were built to do what their name implies and are not meant for one-on-one conflicts and few are suited to do so. If you died against a Aquila Girl on an ART, again, you were probably being a tard or playing a canon baller.

Conclusion: Sidestep better, aim better, quit QQing you babies. I'll admit that Boytitan is a reckless player who would rather kill the crap out of you then retreat which can be his downfall over and over and over and he was much worse in the past, but he seriously has improved and just because it's coming from Boytitan doesn't mean he should be written off. If you can't kill an Aquila Girl with an Amateus, or even a decked out Hoverion, you should evaluate your own ability to play the game and stop blaming the company and everyone who uses these bots. Like I've said before, CS is hardly perfect but I sure as hell wouldn't want their job when the community consists of as many trolling QQing bastards as this one does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:03 am

Kitouski wrote:
People who die on a LND from Aquila Girl probably deserved it for being out in the open and allowing to be picked off without dodge stepping her obvious gun pattern and finding cover support. AIR > LND, I thought this was taught in the starting tutorials.

I don't care what her move is, enough missiles and she's fucked. I think it's common knowledge nowadays that ARTs were built to do what their name implies and are not meant for one-on-one conflicts and few are suited to do so. If you died against a Aquila Girl on an ART, again, you were probably being a tard or playing a canon baller.

if ur useing theright weapons u should be able to destroy airs uing arts

if ur using any amteus genbu albatross or toychan and achan kills u you are doing something very wrong

a hopping m sized art is deadly to everything

heck my newest amateus build killed eves 1vs1
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:25 am

maybe ivis can't be OP like before nowadays because of the other bots

and not stun got both advantage and disadvantage

advantage: you can rush in a PS and no one can stun you
disadvantage: you ll take every damage you got hit because there re no invincible frame while stunned anymore

thinking about a max TEC genbura camp and ivis rush in
5 railguns in the face and it cost at least 250-300 HP

so ... lol!

Last edited by SkyPanic on Fri May 20, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:54 am

So Robo and Rin left as well? Are the Filipino players will be the ones to leave last?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:17 am

StickyKeys wrote:
So Robo and Rin left as well? Are the Filipino players will be the ones to leave last?

Nah, I'll leave too when I can't compete anymore.
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:17 am

choppymek wrote:
I loved the GM radio when Tempura said "But everyone keeps telling me to lower the number of gold bots in gara!" And people tell him "No you moron, then mean take out the crappy bots from the gold section, not lower the gold drop rates!"
Back to top Go down
beejhen
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:21 am

Strill wrote:
choppymek wrote:
I loved the GM radio when Tempura said "But everyone keeps telling me to lower the number of gold bots in gara!" And people tell him "No you moron, then mean take out the crappy bots from the gold section, not lower the gold drop rates!"

watda, so this might be one of the reasons why past few garas has shitty gold rate, i've been garatrolled a lot, wasted some precious $$$ for gambling, and got a lot of crash and walk even if its x5 or x1 rolls, also its the reason why i haven't been online so far. Don't like whats happening with CB, that's why I am going low profile and probably quit sooner or later...

Atm em not enjoying CB anymore, probably because of the previous events, enjoyed too much of the level reward system ^^,

I WANT THE "LEVEL UP CAMPAIGN" BACK, if it aint coming back or any sort of Reward system, I aint wasting a single cent/$$$ to CB anymore. Wasted a lot already.

Em just going to sit back and enjoy other games atm.
Waiting for Dota2 ^^,

Oh About Ivis, bet they are saving the best money magnet. CS probably will release her when they need the money or sort of a last resort to get players back playing in CBEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...   IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ... Empty

Back to top Go down

IVIS - CBEN might as well release her ...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next