Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 [General]Shitty Weapon Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@SkyPanic wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:


Stop running while firing and the Rail Gun will be your best friend.
I use two, one each on my S ARTs, and they've proven to be excellent primary weapons. You need a secondary weapon for shorter ranges, though, as the Rail Gun has trouble dealing with short-range targets.

Grenades. They're slow as all holy fuck, and don't even do that much damage.
Burners. They're nice for short-range attacks and inflicting short-lived Burned status, but they don't do enough to justify their amazingly short range.

grenades and burner guns sucks ?

you should learn how to use it Evil or Very Mad

I can, just don't like to. I feel like these weapons, especially the Grenades, are somewhat unwieldy and situational(The Burner is especially situational, only reliable at short range for mid-level DPS). You could call them "weapons of last resort".

I disagree,
In the days when lvl5 rooms had people,
I used a burner equiped Jikun Long in a VS BRD lvl5 room
I trolled them with my lagging and burning
most importantly, my burning
I trolled em so hard,
they all rage quitted the room in the end lol!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

Posts : 4996
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 22

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:04 am

I think the real shitty weapons in this game is the handheld "knife" weapons in the shop.

...With the exception of Protean Knife and, uh, is Shock Knife in the shop?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:09 am

@Suguri wrote:
@Rinrin wrote:
ANCIENT BRD SWORD WHICH COSTS 40 RT IF YOU GET IT ON YOUR FIRST ROLL IN CONNIE GARA.
fixed for accuracy

And this is also another case of "lrn2use". It's not a fantastic weapon, but you can still use it for K-Sword type tactics.

nah its pretty crappy and i want daedalian am 2 >Sad damn cs u troll...

@IcyAmiki wrote:
The most useless weapon... Pom Pom. 10costs and you cant even kill a tree with it.

i actually roll eve gara hoping to get eve and pompoms lulz.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 30
Location : Singapore

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:17 am

Mecha Jetter LG is pretty teh
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:13 am

@yilx wrote:
Mecha Jetter LG is pretty teh

I put in on wootree's and it pwn's fencers.

No joke.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 30

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:05 am

@choppymek wrote:
Particle Gun. Sucks.Im not trolling, im serious. Dont buy it. Just dont.

Maybe, still particle gun mod is the best spread weapon in this game behind Aquila girl core.

I'm lazy to read everything, so I'll say even if someone did :
Everything which can't hit a Seraph. Yes, almost everything.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm

@Midona wrote:
@choppymek wrote:
Particle Gun. Sucks.Im not trolling, im serious. Dont buy it. Just dont.

Maybe, still particle gun mod is the best spread weapon in this game behind Aquila girl core.

I'm lazy to read everything, so I'll say even if someone did :
Everything which can't hit a Seraph. Yes, almost everything.

Which is pretty much nothing except most tracking weapons and short range/slow fucker melee.

Funnily enough, I hit a Seraph with active wings using Destructor Girl's AAmissiles. Isn't that not supposed to happen?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Japan

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@Midona wrote:
@choppymek wrote:
Particle Gun. Sucks.Im not trolling, im serious. Dont buy it. Just dont.

Maybe, still particle gun mod is the best spread weapon in this game behind Aquila girl core.

I'm lazy to read everything, so I'll say even if someone did :
Everything which can't hit a Seraph. Yes, almost everything.

Which is pretty much nothing except most tracking weapons and short range/slow fucker melee.

Funnily enough, I hit a Seraph with active wings using Destructor Girl's AAmissiles. Isn't that not supposed to happen?
DG's AA missiles have both awesome homing and blast radius. It's definitely possible to hit seraphs semi-frequently with them even with their wings up.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:21 am

from what i see, seraph wings isnt exactly anti-homing, its partially anti homing.
the homing is just nerfed but it still kinda homes, thus still possible to use any homing weapon on a not-so-experienced seraph.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

Seraph Wing's anti homing doesn't seem to work when a seraph is on the ground (lol at seraph on the ground). Does anti-homing only work in the air?


Also, all shop melee weapons are shitty.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Japan

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:43 am

@Rinrin wrote:
from what i see, seraph wings isnt exactly anti-homing, its partially anti homing.
the homing is just nerfed but it still kinda homes, thus still possible to use any homing weapon on a not-so-experienced seraph.
...which is what anti-homing does. Things still home, just not as well.

@ziix wrote:
Seraph Wing's anti homing doesn't seem to work when a seraph is on the ground (lol at seraph on the ground). Does anti-homing only work in the air?


Also, all shop melee weapons are shitty.
Yeah, it only works when Seraph's boosters are firing. This is why she can still get her face blown off when falling or grounded.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 908

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Protip: think fighter jets dropping engine flares
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-01-07
Location : Pleasure Island

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:56 am

Sturbanger and his wall missing core weapon/ams
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 44
Location : Somewhere flying

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:43 am

@Suguri wrote:

@ziix wrote:
Seraph Wing's anti homing doesn't seem to work when a seraph is on the ground (lol at seraph on the ground). Does anti-homing only work in the air?
Yeah, it only works when Seraph's boosters are firing. This is why she can still get her face blown off when falling or grounded.

also gonna stop funtioning if you somehow can stop her moving on air even just a second (maybe stun her?) you must keep moving to make it work.

@Tryrant wrote:
Sturbanger and his wall missing core weapon/ams

seriously, sturbanger missile maybe impractical, but they are deadly if used right... you can save a powerspot from seraph zerg air rush with a "two-wield-shield sturbanger" rage in middle powerspot... except they can do warp jikun lags ,they gonna think thrice to gettin close that rain of missiles.

also if you rain em to enemy from high grounds... they gonna like it and try aim you back *smirk*

and if you unsatisfied with the original from shop, try get the Standard version from garapon, it have better aim and power than original (only less cool due only have 2 launcher left)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:50 am

Since when was seraph wings a shitty weapon?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 44
Location : Somewhere flying

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:05 am

@Nisa wrote:
Since when was seraph wings a shitty weapon?

since some seraph decide to walk on ground ... hahahaha... i wonder if you got hit by nicole beam while on seraph wing open... what's goin on? is booster curse affect you?
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-04-17

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:24 am

@Courius wrote:

since some seraph decide to walk on ground ... hahahaha... i wonder if you got hit by nicole beam while on seraph wing open... what's goin on? is booster curse affect you?

Nope, Waste Booster doesn't do a thing to Seraph Wings.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:03 am

@Ascaloth wrote:
@Courius wrote:

since some seraph decide to walk on ground ... hahahaha... i wonder if you got hit by nicole beam while on seraph wing open... what's goin on? is booster curse affect you?

Nope, Waste Booster doesn't do a thing to Seraph Wings.

IF her curse hits u,
while using Nicole, I see my curse flying towards the Seraph, then just going some other way o.O
Propeller bits also provide some resistance to Booster Trouble

btw, there are Seraphs on the ground
hopping Seraphs

anyone find pill WB useful??
It can't seem to do any significant damage
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-04-17

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:10 am

@RoboFranky wrote:

anyone find pill WB useful??
It can't seem to do any significant damage

The point of Pillbox WB is not really to do damage; it's actually more useful as mobile cover. This can make it useful for long-range ARTs, since they can stake out a place to fire from, pop a Pillbox, do their stuff, and then hide behind the Pillbox once the inevitable counter-battery fire starts coming.

Case in point, I was playing a Destructor CN on Canyon Coast, and was being harassed by a Jikun. Managed to retreat to the tunnels, and popped a Pillbox to cover the entrance. That huge size means the Jikun couldn't get past the Pillbox, and it actually did kill the Jikun (granted, it was at low health).

It's not a bad choice, if you can forego the extra firepower from other WBs like Missile or Rifle bits.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

@Ascaloth wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:

anyone find pill WB useful??
It can't seem to do any significant damage

The point of Pillbox WB is not really to do damage; it's actually more useful as mobile cover. This can make it useful for long-range ARTs, since they can stake out a place to fire from, pop a Pillbox, do their stuff, and then hide behind the Pillbox once the inevitable counter-battery fire starts coming.

Case in point, I was playing a Destructor CN on Canyon Coast, and was being harassed by a Jikun. Managed to retreat to the tunnels, and popped a Pillbox to cover the entrance. That huge size means the Jikun couldn't get past the Pillbox, and it actually did kill the Jikun (granted, it was at low health).

It's not a bad choice, if you can forego the extra firepower from other WBs like Missile or Rifle bits.

I vouch for this. Pillbox has probably saved my Lily Rain's life more times than I can count by drawing lock-on from idiot enemies who can't manually aim, not to mention it's killed maybe 3 enemies who were chasing me, and we both had low HP. Very useful, but you have to know when to activate it.

Shitty weapons: Hand Gun? Custom Gun?
Hammer?
The only melee weapons I've ever made decent use of are the Halberd, Hand Axe, and possibly the Hammer/War Hammer.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Japan

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:

Shitty weapons: Hand Gun?
Hand Gun can at least be used for 2-3 free slots. It's completely outclassed by Handy Magnum though (which is a surprisingly good weapon for its cost).
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:

Shitty weapons: Hand Gun?
Hand Gun can at least be used for 2-3 free slots. It's completely outclassed by Handy Magnum though (which is a surprisingly good weapon for its cost).

If you can find a Hand Gun with slots. So far I've had about 15 Hand Guns, and not one of them had slots.
I've noticed that weapons ending with the word "Mag" or "Magnum" in it tend to be pretty good(Auto Magnum, Custom Magnum, Combat Mag, Handy Magnum, etc.), and most of them, like Custom/Auto/Combat, have pretty decent +mobility stats.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 21
Location : Japan

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:14 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:

If you can find a Hand Gun with slots. So far I've had about 15 Hand Guns, and not one of them had slots.
[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 WADLa

2-3 slot ones drop in arc. I've also got three 3-slot handy mags and a 2-slot one as well.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:16 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:

If you can find a Hand Gun with slots. So far I've had about 15 Hand Guns, and not one of them had slots.
[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 WADLa

2-3 slot ones drop in arc. I've also got three 3-slot handy mags and a 2-slot one as well.
...That's upsetting. I've farmed Arcantus many a day and NEVER seen one of those things.

By the way, what bot is that? I've never seen that one, or at least I don't recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-15

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:38 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:

If you can find a Hand Gun with slots. So far I've had about 15 Hand Guns, and not one of them had slots.
[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 WADLa

2-3 slot ones drop in arc. I've also got three 3-slot handy mags and a 2-slot one as well.
...That's upsetting. I've farmed Arcantus many a day and NEVER seen one of those things.

By the way, what bot is that? I've never seen that one, or at least I don't recognize it.

I'm pretty sure the BD is XX Cross Raptor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
[General]Shitty Weapon Thread
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Weapons-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com