Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
choppymek
choppymek

Male Posts : 33

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Tesladonna AM. They cost too much for what they are, dont let you hold weapons, and the laser attack deals little damage
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:17 pm

@SkyPanic wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
@Strill wrote:
It may have range, but the accuracy is crap.

Stop running while firing and the Rail Gun will be your best friend.
I use two, one each on my S ARTs, and they've proven to be excellent primary weapons. You need a secondary weapon for shorter ranges, though, as the Rail Gun has trouble dealing with short-range targets.

Grenades. They're slow as all holy fuck, and don't even do that much damage.
Burners. They're nice for short-range attacks and inflicting short-lived Burned status, but they don't do enough to justify their amazingly short range.

grenades and burner guns sucks ?

you should learn how to use it Evil or Very Mad

I can, just don't like to. I feel like these weapons, especially the Grenades, are somewhat unwieldy and situational(The Burner is especially situational, only reliable at short range for mid-level DPS). You could call them "weapons of last resort".
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:24 pm

@Rinrin wrote:
ANCIENT BRD SWORD WHICH COSTS 40 RT IF YOU GET IT ON YOUR FIRST ROLL IN CONNIE GARA.
fixed for accuracy

And this is also another case of "lrn2use". It's not a fantastic weapon, but you can still use it for K-Sword type tactics.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm

@NumeroDoS wrote:
@choppymek wrote:
Particle Gun. Sucks.Im not trolling, im serious. Dont buy it. Just dont.

I beg to differ. Great farm tool for chibis and a beast with Hypershot. Melts LND so fast~

Back to topic, any vulcan except Eight Vulcan.

I find Chain Vulcan pretty useful on my REALLY fat ARTs. 18 Force, good fire speed, and less TGH reduc than 8 Vulcan. Only problem is it spreads like crazy if you move, but that's fine if you PS camp.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Delta Vulcan is also fine for chewing through a PS in no time flat.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

I should get 3 more of those, a Blazed Baron, and mess with people.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:29 pm

To that Manimo knife post

If I had a 3s one I'd tune up that shit so fast.

25 cost for a +1 WLK +1 FLY farming implement.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:31 pm

@knyx wrote:

*45 cost.

It's too expensive to use for a stat booster.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:43 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@knyx wrote:

*45 cost.

It's too expensive to use for a stat booster.

Wait what.

*checkan*

40 cost wat

my memory is going to the shits
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
I use two, one each on my S ARTs, and they've proven to be excellent primary weapons. You need a secondary weapon for shorter ranges, though, as the Rail Gun has trouble dealing with short-range targets.
I don't run while firing. The only things it can hit are fat arts, or things with 20 FLY or 20 WLK. Not to mention the fact that its range is yet another lie. 390 range on the railgun vs 380 range on Lily Rain's subweapon yet Lily's subweapon still outranges the railguns.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:39 pm

What AMs are you using? Ghost Raider provides a better aim, it doesn't jerk around.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm

@Strill wrote:
Not to mention the fact that its range is yet another lie. 390 range on the railgun vs 380 range on Lily Rain's subweapon yet Lily's subweapon still outranges the railguns.
Psyslicers can fly past the given range, like missiles. Internal carts also increase its range to 410.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:55 pm

I've always wondered about that, which missiles blow up and which keep going?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:13 pm

AA missiles like Destructor (Girl)'s internal, blast bazookas, and nova missiles all blow up when they hit the end of their range. Other missiles will keep on flying for awhile before either fading out or simply losing homing and crashing harmlessly into a wall/the ground.
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Strill wrote:
Not to mention the fact that its range is yet another lie. 390 range on the railgun vs 380 range on Lily Rain's subweapon yet Lily's subweapon still outranges the railguns.
Psyslicers can fly past the given range, like missiles. Internal carts also increase its range to 410.
No, I mean I'll be in range to fire and hit with the psyslicer against a stationary target, but not in range to target the same enemy with my railgun.

@Iseal wrote:
What AMs are you using? Ghost Raider provides a better aim, it doesn't jerk around.
Just the standard Lily Rain arms. I'll try ghost raider.

Last edited by Strill on Sat May 14, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

The most useless weapon... Pom Pom. 10costs and you cant even kill a tree with it.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:26 pm

@IcyAmiki wrote:
The most useless weapon... Pom Pom. 10costs and you cant even kill a tree with it.

LOL. With it's cost, you're supposed to tune it (not to use it) Unless you're speaking about the lucheer pompom arms
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:29 pm

@Strill wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
I don't run while firing. The only things it can hit are fat arts, or things with 20 FLY or 20 WLK. Not to mention the fact that its range is yet another lie. 390 range on the railgun vs 380 range on Lily Rain's subweapon yet Lily's subweapon still outranges the railguns.

if you can't use rail gun just blame yourself

i can hit 40 FLY AIR bot with it, even seraph with wings or aquila girl

the problem is you don't know how to aim and use railguns, it's you sucks not rail gun sucks
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

You don't have to be so blunt about it. XP The reason Railgun doesn't hit the targets is probably because you get pushed back by the firing. Try holding forwards during the firing animation, and letting go when it ends. I can stand on one of the tall trees in the midnight forest level while using my Maxis like that. It's a kinda useless skill that makes you feel awesome. On the other hand, you can use it to propel yourself backwards to run away, which is VERY useful. Railgun and other single shot weapons take a while to get used to, on how far you need to lead vs how far they are. Get an AM you like (Ghost Raider is S size, so choose a short AM/close to the BD if you're L size) and practice for a while.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I'd actually go with both Lily's Psyslicers and a Railgun for sniper-range attacks. Tuning the Railgun for High Shooter will boost the Railgun's range to slightly better than 2x Internal'd Psyslicers, and the speed hits about 637(insanely high).

Most useless weapon? Neon Neos's core ability(Neon Sign, oddly enough affraid ). Does nothing but light up your BD, making the insanely hot pink-haired moebot plastered on your body more promient.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Strill probably don't know how to manual aim.
Railgun 2 clip and round size make it so that if the manual aiming was bad, the auto-correction wont save you. Rolling Eyes

For me, Railgun have hit when I expected it to miss, saying its accuracy suck is just... Laughing
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

@Riverlia wrote:
Strill probably don't know how to manual aim.
Railgun 2 clip and round size make it so that if the manual aiming was bad, the auto-correction wont save you. Rolling Eyes

For me, Railgun have hit when I expected it to miss, saying its accuracy suck is just... Laughing

Protip: auto-correct is what's screwing you
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
I'd actually go with both Lily's Psyslicers and a Railgun for sniper-range attacks. Tuning the Railgun for High Shooter will boost the Railgun's range to slightly better than 2x Internal'd Psyslicers, and the speed hits about 637(insanely high).

Most useless weapon? Neon Neos's core ability(Neon Sign, oddly enough affraid ). Does nothing but light up your BD, making the insanely hot pink-haired moebot plastered on your body more promient.

Lure's in those enemies,work's as a wonderful taunt,not as useless as you think.

Also,Gold byne's manly pose
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:44 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:

Lure's in those enemies,work's as a wonderful taunt,not as useless as you think.

Also,Gold byne's manly pose
I thought it was effective enough to melt Nisa. =x
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:41 am

@Suguri wrote:
@Rinrin wrote:
ANCIENT BRD SWORD WHICH COSTS 40 RT IF YOU GET IT ON YOUR FIRST ROLL IN CONNIE GARA.
fixed for accuracy

And this is also another case of "lrn2use". It's not a fantastic weapon, but you can still use it for K-Sword type tactics.

Not really

but the explosion on the jump attack is extreme lulz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General]Shitty Weapon Thread   [General]Shitty Weapon Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[General]Shitty Weapon Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Weapons-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com