Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The actual general chat about CB2 thread.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

The actual general chat about CB2 thread. Empty
PostSubject: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 am

I like this game. Talk about random stuff in CB2 here.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 am

Kirito saber is retarded
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:04 am

So is kirito frogger. Kirito anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 am

fat kirito dual wielding axe
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
DEAD
DEAD

Male Posts : 1130

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:30 am

Is that supposed to be footstep noise? Because that is the most annoying shit ever.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:38 am

Yeah it is.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:55 am

The walking sound effects are annoying as fuck and they suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 am

luna combo still hits people out of it 70% of the time. Sometimes I can engineer situations where I can get both hits, but lighter units just fly way to far away, and she ALWAYS does the second hit even if I click once when she has a "lock on", which is really annoying.
Luna still best girl.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:45 am

Spoiler:

Air Loop saber OTP
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 am

Hit spacebar when you get knocked back. You will automatically break the knockdown as long as you have boost.
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 am

Got Luna up to A rank and managed to get a bunch of carts on her that I can't even read.

Dropped boost run and picked up sway.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
DEAD
DEAD

Male Posts : 1130

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:02 am

Someone explain to me how Luna's shoes work.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm

there's actually no proper customization yet. whichever parts you use, it only affects bot's hp

maybe except the core bd, but yeah
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 pm

@VeryMelon wrote:
Someone explain to me how Luna's shoes work.

she's the best girl.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm

@Stickboy wrote:
fat kirito dual wielding axe

http://puu.sh/gRyj0.webm
Back to top Go down
Reia
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reia

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Tutorials and comparisons with CB1 if anyone missed it :3

Victory 1 Hopper? = Cosmic Break 2 Game of 2015!
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Melee builts so far are still way too overpowered compare to shooters. Been quite a few match, I notice a group of mainly melee composed team vs a moderate random mix or shooter team, the melee side will almost always win in a faceout. Maybe one main thing is, aerial and especially fortress don't get good enough weapon performance in similar tiers.

Also, tested short boost, sway, float dash. So far float dash is the most useful. Some good range weapons will be bazooka, missiles, elecgun (stun gun), blasters or shotgun.

Last edited by Priskern on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:36 pm

but where is alba
Back to top Go down
Reia
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reia

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:39 pm

@Priskern wrote:
Melee builts so far are still way too overpowered compare to shooters. Been quite a few match, I notice a group of mainly melee composed team vs a moderate random mix or shooter team, the melee side will almost always win in a faceout. Maybe  one main thing is, aerial and especially fortress don't get good enough performance in similar tiers.

Well yeah I always take in considerations enemy numbers. Like in this match im gonna post I tend to pick buster class when start up team dont have any or just 1, but during midmatch I tend to avoid picking buster if number of enemy assaults/panzers is like half of them or more.

Also this video goes to all those people who said in chat that Fiona is the worst starter ever. _(:3
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:59 pm

@Reia wrote:
@Priskern wrote:
Melee builts so far are still way too overpowered compare to shooters. Been quite a few match, I notice a group of mainly melee composed team vs a moderate random mix or shooter team, the melee side will almost always win in a faceout. Maybe  one main thing is, aerial and especially fortress don't get good enough performance in similar tiers.

Well yeah I always take in considerations enemy numbers. Like in this match im gonna post I tend to pick buster class when start up team dont have any or just 1, but during midmatch I tend to avoid picking buster if number of enemy assaults/panzers is like half of them or more.

Also this video goes to all those people who said in chat that Fiona is the worst starter ever. _(:3

Na, she's flawed. The other two gets the current best weapon of their own types but Fiona's weapon just isn't on par with them. Her weapon setup is flawed too, both weapons takes long intervals between each shot such that it's very hard to engage enemy that is targeting you in rapid advance. If other bots are able to rank up, especially stuff like victory 1, she will never be on my list of choice for buster. Not especially when she can only wield one weapon. Try missiles where it got similar range and damage to railgun yet having more ammo and homing as bonus, or bazooka s, you will find how much better it is. Compare to her default railgun.
Back to top Go down
Icefoxz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm

lunas best girl
http://puu.sh/gStBv/82476ec25f.jpg
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Fiona is obviously supposed to use long range tactics. Her backstep and psyguns are supposed to be backups. She also gains hyper shot for a short time with her shift.

I think her weapon setup is okay. The weapon design might be more of the problem. For a railgun, even if it's just a composite build, its projectiles travel rather slowly. Is it me, or do the rail shots travel as fast as the psybullets?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 pm

@JinNJuice wrote:
Fiona is obviously supposed to use long range tactics. Her backstep and psyguns are supposed to be backups. She also gains hyper shot for a short time with her shift.

I think her weapon setup is okay. The weapon design might be more of the problem. For a railgun, even if it's just a composite build, its projectiles travel rather slowly. Is it me, or do the rail shots travel as fast as the psybullets?

Of course you are engaging stuff at long range given her basic setup, but enemy sure as hell not going to let you. Considering they just need to take 1 shot which is around 20 dmg enough to cover the range to get up to you and smack you, they will do it. Not only this,

1: your rail gun needs charging for first shot, unless you are going to stay there continue shooting after the 1st shot knowing stuff is advancing towards you, go ahead.

2: your psygun sucks at close range, fail in dps against other main weapon on engaging range due to long intervals, lacking the required range to hit stuff that your rail gun can't kill.

3: you got no other offensive method due to both your am are used to wield 1 single weapon.

4: you can only shift action to jump about when your options of offensive runs out, combined with your boost which depletes fast you will end up stranded fast. While the non boost required running of assault, panzer types runs faster then you. Don't forget while you have your emergency escape mechanism, they have their own distance gap closer. +1 - 1 you won't get any advantages since they have means of offensive method while you are locked out from your own limitations.

5: Aerial flies faster then you and they have stun guns. Which rapidly interrupts your rail gun leaving you with your psygun which then gets out dps by them especially worst when they have a melee weapon ready.

6: my other buster type victory/cannonball has the option of running up and zook your face. While you desperately trying to drag distance and charge your rail or lose in a shootout using psygun cause my weapon does more damage and has a faster interval. Oh, victory has another free arm too should I wish I can also give it a long range weapon (like Fiona's own rail gun :p) if I wants to do a long range gunner.

7: your only remaining choice is to take pot shots at long range on targets engaging others teammates or those not knowing you are aiming at them. But your main rail gun ammo runs out fast and nothing is going to stay there letting you empty a full clip on them which is what the damage it takes to kill. Or, farm fortress type because they sucks.

Now with all these stated, give me a very good reason to play her other then she can be rank a and above and have hypershot buff from shift action. Which pales in benefits that can't cover her flaws.

Last edited by Priskern on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Male Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:46 pm

how the hell do im supossed to rank up my bots theyre getting experience but they dont rank up, also how do i unlock more bots
Back to top Go down
Lazgrane
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 pm

somehow you can't hear it when someone melee you

like, when you are rushing like a champ and suddenly you were sent flying with a white number on your head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The actual general chat about CB2 thread.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com