Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended

Go down 
+49
Prior
Hyoka
Zwiebel Force
Toilet-Flusher
Alamaxca
nzlk
Reinel
NazrinUFO
Arti
xzpwnz
Crosocka
God is a Cat Girl
Intet
Raven
Falads
Defective
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
Priskern
Strill
Ascaloth
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
LordShade
RoboFranky
hyorinryu
LazerRazer
Lazyboy804
SmileBrush
Iseal
FireKiller87
BNOISE
Skulkraken
Mist
DrakeHead
AngelWings
SkyPanic
Nisa
Raal
Midona
Glass
Dracatis
Z741
Shikaze
Mirien
knyx
Suguri
Trill
DarkChuky
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

To use or not to use - Enhanced Internal Weapon
Never Use it
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_lcap0%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A waste of CAP
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_lcap2%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Good in the right Bot
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_lcap98%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Vote_rcap
 98% [ 159 ]
Total Votes : 162

AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Empty
PostSubject: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Gone!!

Last edited by DarkChuky on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 54 times in total (Reason for editing : Adde new information, fixed some data.)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Chuky, Trill here :3

Before you write a guide, it helps to compile more bots atleast.

And try to fix your spelling, as it really affects how serious people tend to take your guide. You almost spelled Misty right, just switch that y and i. For Seraph Crim, thats not neccisarily true, since how many you get depends on your playstyle. If you survive a long time most matches, having can help, and if its depending on your playstyle, try not to reccomend or not reccomend, but give it more of a Nuetral rating (mini-edit: Urgh, I use ";x" a lot, and the forums consider it an angry face >:C)

I can add some bots to your list, since I have a few with Internal Carts.

Ouka Dayuu-
- Increases ammo of her Raizen Slash ability.
-It depends whether to get this or not, since it can be based off your playstyle. I personally like it, but as a general consensus, most people would vote not to use it.

Vanguard Fencer-
-Increases ammo of his Overdrive buff.
-Reccomend, as a good vanguard will need more than one Overdrive, unless you plan on just going kamikaze and trying to rack up points quickly.

I'll edit this post later, as I'm on a spare labtop with CB not installed
I'll get on when it finishes downloading.

But on a finishing note, this guide could be useful with more spelling corrections and a bit more bots added.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks Trill, I will update and will be fixing the spelling... will add your bot advice.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm

You're missing quite a few effects. For example, internals make Misty's mist faster, speed up Izuna's Vanishing Jump, increase the size of Amateus' Solar Buster and give completely different stat boosts to the main weapon compared to the subweapon, Seraph's internals also increase wing duration by 4 seconds each and increase various stats for Seraph Tackle, etc.

In regards to Izuna, never take her internals. Even with both internals, Tengu BS's Fly High is faster and has more ammo, and when used in midair it'll always drop to ground height instead of sometimes resulting in resuming flight halfway down. For seraph, either take both or neither, but know that it 100% depends on your build.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 pm

CS's internal doesn't buff stats in any way, but makes the explosion size ridiculously large with each one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Air Raider's internal cart increases everything: force, ammo, range, speed, lower interval. Although most would just skip it, since they're more to using AM weapons or burst shots, which the internal core weapon will only do little difference.
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Bump
Want more info about this
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Suguri wrote:
You're missing quite a few effects. For example, internals make Misty's mist faster, speed up Izuna's Vanishing Jump, increase the size of Amateus' Solar Buster and give completely different stat boosts to the main weapon compared to the subweapon, Seraph's internals also increase wing duration by 4 seconds each and increase various stats for Seraph Tackle, etc.

In regards to Izuna, never take her internals. Even with both internals, Tengu BS's Fly High is faster and has more ammo, and when used in midair it'll always drop to ground height instead of sometimes resulting in resuming flight halfway down. For seraph, either take both or neither, but know that it 100% depends on your build.

Thaks for the info I have updated it.

Cori wrote:
Air Raider's internal cart increases everything: force, ammo, range, speed, lower interval. Although most would just skip it, since they're more to using AM weapons or burst shots, which the internal core weapon will only do little difference.

Data updated, thanks, I will also test the Internal to get the data!

I have updated some information and applied some sorting.

Regards, all.. please add all u know!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm

knyx wrote:
CS's internal doesn't buff stats in any way, but makes the explosion size ridiculously large with each one.
A bit more specifically, the explosion sizes go something like "Stardust Cannon -> Jupitizer -> Width of fully zoomed-out screen"
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

And that last one is especially good at clearing PS on Epoch. Tested and duly approved.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Lily Rain: highly recommended if you use the Psyguns and Psyslicers a lot.
Psygun:
Ammo and Range UP, Int DOWN [!]
Psyslicer:
Force, Ammo, and Range UP

While for EVE... all it does is increase the uses of the accessory of the head part. Until you remember that's the buff which drastically cuts the powerup lockon time of the railgun. An upgrade ups the uses from 2 to 4.

Saggy Maxis: highly recommended, it makes the railgun even MORE beastly.
Force, Ammo, Range and Speed UP
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Yes, for the right bots it's quite helpful...

Squidol - +1 force, +10 range, +100 ammo. Counting it's 10 force, 90 range and 600 ammo(never mind it shoots as fast as a rage machine gun, 100 int, in a cone attack) to increase that by 16% force, 18% range and 25% ammo? Yes, totally worth it.

Saggitary Maxis II - Doesn't get quite as much out of it. He gets +1 force(only on the first one?), +30 ammo each, and +10 range. Making 1 worth it I think. I've had him run out of ammo before so having 2 might be worth it if your not carrying a second weapon somehow.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Z741 wrote:
Lily Rain: highly recommended if you use the Psyguns and Psyslicers a lot.
Psygun:
Ammo and Range UP, Int DOWN [!]
Psyslicer:
Force, Ammo, and Range UP

While for EVE... all it does is increase the uses of the accessory of the head part. Until you remember that's the buff which drastically cuts the powerup lockon time of the railgun. An upgrade ups the uses from 2 to 4.

Saggy Maxis: highly recommended, it makes the railgun even MORE beastly.
Force, Ammo, Range and Speed UP

yeah at this moment I'm using some good ART commando and Lily Rain Maijalis is like the main Bot... After the first Internal I notice that the sub shots faster and better range... I must recomend it if you don't have plans for high cost parts. Also good for lvl 5 Lily.

Will add the Saggy info later. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Air Raider doesn't explode like C.S.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Scorpton has the basic stat boosts (I'll get back to you on the particulars when I level it up again), in addition to a greatly increased stun rate after each upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 am

I'll list what I got from my own bots.

Patty Lop :
Increase Ammo of puppets, 4 to 8 and to 12
Worth : Hell yes !

Gwayn :
Force and Ammo
Worth : Not that much

Genbura :
Everything of the rifle excepted fire rate
Worth : Yes !

Boiledeck :
Force and Speed
Worth : Not really

Contradict :
Everything excepted fire rate
Worth : Yes

Jack Gadget :
Everything except fire rate, and especially Force
Worth : A lot !

Greinaut :
Fields are more effective
Worth : Yep

Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

For victory one, it's gun gets more ammo, more power, and a bit more range, maybe some more, but it's still good. YOu NEED that range for anti air otherwise they take pot shots with regular beam guns outta your range.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 am

Jikun Long.

Effect:

More force,More ammo (alot more) Slightly faster cast time and more range.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 am

Nisa wrote:
Jikun Long.

Effect:

but he don't ve that much cost for it

one viper shield, one kamui, sword/blast guard took almost all of his cost [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Th_105

btw
is core upgrade worth for Genbura ? [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Th_11
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 am

SkyPanic wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Jikun Long.

Effect:

one viper shield, one kamui, sword/blast guard took almost all of his cost [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Th_105

btw
is core upgrade worth for Genbura ? [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Th_11

Jikun Long.

And note: Jikun Hu sucks

and sword's on jikuns are retarded.

Go dual Shields
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 am

Nisa wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Jikun Long.

Effect:

btw

Jikun Long.

And note: Jikun Hu sucks

and sword's on jikuns are retarded.

Go dual Shields

i got gifted jikun long but i don't like the way she kick target into the air, but her tackle is really longer than her libro

and i often score more with kamui, not with their kick . everyone ve their own play style cheers
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 am

Jikun's W-Tackle.

Increases amount of ammo, which is simply how many times the Jikun can "teleport" closer to the target before tackling them. I don't know if the teleport distance increases
Also increases Tackle Damage

Does not affect legs
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 pm

- Added new information
- Fixed some information.
- Added comments.

Thanks to all that posted information.
Back to top Go down
DrakeHead
DrakeHead

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 pm

What about Destructor series? (CN & the "regular" one)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 pm

DrakeHead wrote:
What about Destructor series? (CN & the "regular" one)
If you play any Destructor (CN, Girl, or regular) without taking all the internals, you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next