Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So after using that flying aura bot

Go down 
+17
Nilla
SmileBrush
boytitan2
Rinrin
ziix
FreedomFighter
farith
LordShade
Nisa
RoboFranky
FrozenEdge
IronDicks
Shaftronics
necrio
Suguri
Jello
demyx4lyf
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

Nisa wrote:
I go in,destroy the target,and proceed to destroy the rest of the 7 enemies trying to gank me.

gank banger got banged
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Nisa wrote:
I go in,destroy the target,and proceed to destroy the rest of the 7 enemies trying to gank me.

that sounds like my bliz-suz cyclops
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
In a duel, he used a Red Squealer with a Pterano HD.

He kept missing. Oh, he also punched cactus nearby.

ya then my fat maxis killed your land =P

I also killed you fail baltheon and some other fail bot
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Suguri wrote:
LordShade wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Looks like Boytitan aint satisfied failing with Boytitans

He has to fail at EVERYTHING Laughing trololololololol

Boytitan doesn't suck, he just doesn't have any risk assessment.

If he's owning somebody, he'll try and chase them and ignore the 16 + other people attacking him.
Last time I fought his blitzelt, he air looped 17 times in the same direction with no pause in between them. There isn't even any point in having air loop if that's what you're going to do with it. .-.

If u killed my blitzelt in air combat dosent matter did u notice the team mates of your I was shooting at hes a suicide bomber lol.No really The bigger the group the more frags for my blitzelt get away with killing most heal groups, Except when the healers a pelsario those thing are border line arts only most ppl who play then have better aim Sad Sad

Zero saber girl is another suicide rusher =D
Back to top Go down
demyx4lyf

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 am

edited first post rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 am

The strange thing is that, I thought boytitan vowed to never use moebots and stick to mechs. :/
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am

Cori wrote:
The strange thing is that, I thought boytitan vowed to never use moebots and stick to mechs. :/

mechs are not enough

he has to fail at EVERYTHING

since he lieks suicide rushers so much, he rly shud try CS
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
Cori wrote:

mechs are not enough

no, he would die the moment the timer starts. Don't ask me how, but he just would. Also, he seems to be the type that can't sit out entire round waiting for it to restart. I did say hat fortress but then he most likely already been IP ban by every server there is, if a mic was involve.

here is a tip boytitan:
Get a byne and arm it with 1 zooka and 1 grenade. Learn how the arc works with the grenade and you can kill anything on the ground.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

farith wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Cori wrote:

mechs are not enough

no, he would die the moment the timer starts. Don't ask me how, but he just would. Also, he seems to be the type that can't sit out entire round waiting for it to restart. I did say hat fortress but then he most likely already been IP ban by every server there is, if a mic was involve.

here is a tip boytitan:
Get a byne and arm it with 1 zooka and 1 grenade. Learn how the arc works with the grenade and you can kill anything on the ground.

Kamui Staff + Zooka
my build
so far, good for PS rushing
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 pm

LordShade wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Looks like Boytitan aint satisfied failing with Boytitans

He has to fail at EVERYTHING Laughing trololololololol

Boytitan doesn't suck, he just doesn't have any risk assessment.

If he's owning somebody, he'll try and chase them and ignore the 16 + other people attacking him.

...:O that's wat makes him sux. if u cant decide whether u r safe to chase or not, is an important factor.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

He actually did use cs for like a day or so
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:19 am

Nilla wrote:

BAKATSUCHA! *bakudon!*
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Nisa wrote:
Nilla wrote:

BAKATSUCHA! *bakudon!*

cs GOOOESS BOOOMMM

that was fun only issue suicide bomb not enuff dmg -__-

Rapid fire bit plus scouts rifle is a good combo
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Cori wrote:

I got em for free so I thaught Id test them dont worry I barely use zero saber derp and I only use CS to fly around dostrex going BOOOOM

btw who the hell said I fail with blitzelt Im pretty sure I can rambo a whole ps with him multiple times and not die
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

truth is, moe bots are superior to the bigger b0ts unfortunately. I would rather not go for moe bots myself, but you learn to like'em. If I have learned anything playing online games, it's that the majority of the people are band-wagon hoppers, meaning that they all go straight for the easiest class/bot/build etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 am

chengsta wrote:
truth is, moe bots are superior to the bigger b0ts unfortunately. I would rather not go for moe bots myself, but you learn to like'em. If I have learned anything playing online games, it's that the majority of the people are band-wagon hoppers, meaning that they all go straight for the easiest class/bot/build etc.

well i hear gattlings dont use auto aim if so there the weapon that I need to become a top tier player

and not reallys its just all the op bots mostly are moe

seraph derp rose (why was this even made -___- her dodgeing exceeds most weapons even when tuned dps and rate of fire)

zero saber derp na she cool I just like calling her that

ouka

ivis wait shes a stupid emo even worse -___-

wenberrly (SHES A DEMMONNN DEEEMMMOON)

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 am

chengsta wrote:
Mecha bots have the advantage, really. Having a non-humanoid head means you have an extra part with stats, slots, and possibly weapons.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 am

Suguri wrote:
chengsta wrote:
Mecha bots have the advantage, really. Having a non-humanoid head means you have an extra part with stats, slots, and possibly weapons.

But most of the so-called "OP" bots are moe bots!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 am

Divinity wrote:
Suguri wrote:
chengsta wrote:

But that doesn't make all moebots better.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 am

Suguri wrote:
Divinity wrote:
Suguri wrote:

true

for example, Air Raider, a mecha, is perhaps one of the best, if not the best, AIR unit currently existing in the game.

Not to mention that MANLY BYNE punches anyone's face in with his pilebunker.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 am

necrio wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Divinity wrote:

true

for example, Air Raider, a mecha, is perhaps one of the best, if not the best, AIR unit currently existing in the game.

>Anyone's face.
Ivis says come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 am

Broken wrote:
necrio wrote:
Suguri wrote:

true

>Anyone's face.
50:50 chance of byne punching ivis' face at least once before that damned veil stunhaxes him

still, he gets that punch in, and that is what counts XD
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 am

necrio wrote:
Broken wrote:
necrio wrote:

true

>Anyone's face.
50:50 chance of byne punching ivis' face at least once before that damned veil stunhaxes him

He could still get stunlocked before punching.D;
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am

necrio wrote:

Because dealing 40 damage is so totally worth your 950 cost.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 am

Flandyrll wrote:
necrio wrote:

Because dealing 40 70 damage is so totally worth your 950 1200 cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So after using that flying aura bot   So after using that flying aura bot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So after using that flying aura bot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next