Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying PS Breaker?

Go down 
+7
koi
knyx
ngelicdark
Suguri
Broken
reVelske
Kanra
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:54 pm

how2make durr

I'm just guessing something along the lines of double shaden booster... asure amj, something like that. Thats like a million cost.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Any Air with at least one Custom Shotgun>Omega Blaster>Blitz Blaster>Shotgun is a perfectly good Flying PS breaker, anything else is optional.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Gwyain BD
x4 Gerniaut Arms
x4 Custom Shotguns
Tentrion HD

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 pm

2 ways.
1. Quad equip things and burst as much damage as possible before you die.
2. 1 shotgun/blaster with shaden booster/seraph wing or aquila girl and try to stay alive as long as possible while shooting.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm

reVelske wrote:
Any Air with at least one Custom Shotgun>Omega Blaster>Blitz Blaster>Shotgun is a perfectly good Flying PS breaker, anything else is optional.
This. Quad it up if you want more damage. Add weapon arms/heads if you want more damage. Add revenge: hyper shot if you want more damage. Use burst fire bits if you want more damage.

Basically pretend the PS is Berzelius, and do what you'd to to him.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 pm

How much FLY would you need? My Gwyain has only 18 FLY, but he's packing all the customshotties/blasters I can have.... I'd like to double him as my beez killer and my PS killer D:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:
This. Quad it up if you want more damage. Add weapon arms/heads if you want more damage. Add revenge: hyper shot if you want more damage. Use burst fire bits if you want more damage.

Dang, I've been pretending the PS was Haku and trying to land my 3way daggers on it.
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Unfortunately no custom shotguns for me, just using store shotguns. Im trying to make an asshole build where i fly in with shaden boost early in the game, and blast the PS in like, 10-15 seconds before everyone arrives. its kinda a 50/50 with the shotguns i have now, i have to be in the perfect position so the bullets spread and all hit.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Kanra wrote:
Unfortunately no custom shotguns for me, just using store shotguns. Im trying to make an asshole build where i fly in with shaden boost early in the game, and blast the PS in like, 10-15 seconds before everyone arrives. its kinda a 50/50 with the shotguns i have now, i have to be in the perfect position so the bullets spread and all hit.

Only if you're on maps with 3 PS's and hopefully nobody on defense has gotten to the furthest one yet. On encircled, corridor and undercover maps this will get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Dang, I've been pretending the PS was Haku and trying to land my 3way daggers on it.
I think combi dagger can actually hit 40~50s on a PS. I've finished off a PS with Ouka Raisen before, too.

I just wouldn't recommend building a PS breaker based on those strategies V:
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Grind for CSGs and forget about quad shotgun shadenfag.

You won't be able to come in before defenders, so you will be basically rushing in alone. It's not a wise choice.

Go for MORE TACTICS, ask someone to support your slow fatass breaker. When 2 breakers team up with a HS support and rush the PS, it's a GG even if there are a couple of competent melfis on the enemy team.

If you still want a shadenfag, at least make a buriden.
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Ive gone to the point where i just walk around with my shadonboost fagbot until i see that the coast is clear for the enemy ps, and swoop in for the dirties. that seems to work, i just need to get that invisi-radar shit on the bot that i use to ps-pop. lol.

custom shotguns, arcantus?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Kanra wrote:

Fractulus, any difficulty.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Suguri wrote:
Kanra wrote:

Not sure if true, though I'm relatively sure 1* only gives 0s ones, though 2* and 3* have trolled me with 0s ones, but gave me all 3 of my 1s ones.

Of course you can hope for a byne gold in this weekly.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Kanra wrote:

Not sure if true, though I'm relatively sure 1* only gives 0s ones, though 2* and 3* have trolled me with 0s ones, but gave me all 3 of my 1s ones.

Of course you can hope for a byne gold in this weekly.
All but one of my slotted CSGs is from 1* (the odd one out is from 3*). 2*'s been nothing but 0s.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 am

in some map, alpha breakers dont work as they dont have a safe spot to land at all

while circling around hehehaha bots work almost anywhere
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

The high-flying-shaden-boost-troll-PS-breaker is so open-beta. I just want to have a sneak-and-break-alpha-flyer. Just so the other team has to hear that horrid noise INSTANTLY. Gonna grind for dem shotties when I get home from work tomorrow. (24 work shifts Sleep )

From the stats of C. Shotgun, it sounds like it'll work out great. With regular store shotguns, I take out a PS in about 2 entire volleys, in the perfect situation (16~ seconds). It takes me 3-4 on a normal basis though, because I have to adjust my bot to the perfect distance so the bullets spread enough. Hopefully with C.shotgun's adjusted spread I wont have to care about distance as much as I do now.

AND YES, I understand that this bot cannot be used in certain maps. No, I am not bringing this to random arcantus. etc. But certain maps this is quite exploitable. So I would like to exploit it. I hope everyone changes their bots around somewhat for each map. Don't wanna be runnin all LOLkuns at temple site.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

Broken wrote:
Gwyain BD
x4 Greniaut Arms
x4 Custom Shotguns
Tentrion HD
Suguri insists on replacing Tentrion HD with Vulture's though :c

All of my CSGs [1/0s] have been from either 1-2*. The only weapon notable weapon to drop on 3* would be two of my four SDCs.

As for shaden breaker bots, I've seen Ether's just wreck that PS in Epoch.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 am

Z741 wrote:
Broken wrote:
Gwyain BD
x4 Greniaut Arms
x4 Custom Shotguns
Tentrion HD
Suguri insists on replacing Tentrion HD with Vulture's though :c

All of my CSGs [1/0s] have been from either 1-2*. The only weapon notable weapon to drop on 3* would be two of my four SDCs.

As for shaden breaker bots, I've seen Ether's just wreck that PS in Epoch.
Did I say that about the breaker? V: It really wouldn't matter either way, though I'd probably use Vulture HD on a breaker for lower cost and better ammo supply for tree farming (more ammo, and it fires one at a time instead of in sets of two).
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 am

personally, i'd say vulture hd is better for alpha striking breakers compared to tentrion/pterano hd for 2 reasons:
1. force/damage difference would be negligible.
2. alpha strike delay (try putting a pterano/tentrion hd, alpha strike, and count the time it took to be able to launch another alpha strike. then put on a vulture and see the difference).
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am

For the sake of discussion, whats the preferred weapon for a double-shaden or even single-shaden boost air? I just use a G-Force tuned giga-whatever blaster form the shop, but sometimes I run out of boost before I kill the PS. Maybe not enough TEC. Maybe blitz blaster? idk.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:20 am

Kecepirit wrote:

2. alpha strike delay (try putting a pterano/tentrion hd, alpha strike, and count the time it took to be able to launch another alpha strike. then put on a vulture and see the difference).
I don't know how I managed to forget this, considering this is why my xx raptor has a vulture HD in the first place.

Kanra wrote:
For the sake of discussion, whats the preferred weapon for a double-shaden or even single-shaden boost air? I just use a G-Force tuned giga-whatever blaster form the shop, but sometimes I run out of boost before I kill the PS. Maybe not enough TEC. Maybe blitz blaster? idk.
If the build name "Buriden" wasn't a dead giveaway, you should be using Blitz Blaster. Omega Blaster can work, though the large spread narrows the range you're effective in considerably. Big Mountaiz AM2 can pass as a Blitz Blaster replacement, though it's not quite as effective.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 am

Omega Blaster. That's perfect. Blitz works better if you have enough TEC (enough being 40), otherwise, Omega will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 am

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:

meh at least i wasnt as stupid as u, i use quad cutters instead. with a higher range than that of ivis's toothpick, im sure i'll do pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying PS Breaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying PS Breaker?   Flying PS Breaker? Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying PS Breaker?
Page 1 of 1