Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro] LazFlamme and You

Go down 
+36
NeWIZ
Kiraneko
ayarei
Broken
p910
Courius
ngelicdark
UncleBobbie
Syaoran05
knyx
Getab
NumeroDoS
boytitan2
Raven
brokita1
StickyKeys
FireKiller87
demyx4lyf
xzpwnz
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
Extrange
Daylyt
Shance
RoboFranky
zamo
SoMotokuKarin
Vallyel
zachie69
Raal
BNOISE
Shikaze
necrio
SkyPanic
Iseal
Suguri
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

[Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 am

replace her laz BS with something that has better stats...

maybe ace braver too, but i forgot its stats...

gah they need to implement trades so i can give you some of my items :C
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

I'm only using Laz BS for the 3slot inb4 I get a 3s Ace Braver BS.

... Or slotted Shino Exroad BS, since I'm almost sure Sugoi-Gara will be derp enough to give me one.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 am

yea. i have seceral cause theres a shino and izuna in almost every garapon they do.

but yea... if you can replace those you can get 5 more in either walk tec or tgh
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm

brokita1 wrote:
replace her laz BS with something that has better stats...

maybe ace braver too, but i forgot its stats...

gah they need to implement trades so i can give you some of my items :C
Lazflamme BS is not so much stats as for her Backkick sub attack, which 1) gives you distance in case you gotta get away fast, and 2) knocks anything you strike on the last hit up into the air, temporarily disabling them until they hit the ground.

Plus Lazflamme LG gives you the extra BS slot, so you can have Laz BS and something else, like Shino/Vanguard/Ace Braver BS, or whatever. I'm planning on Shino BS, unfortunately the shop Shino Exroad has no slots, so I'm screwed tuning-wise. The extra +2 TEC is nice though.
...Not to mention my Lazflamme has almost no slots. I had to pump a Great Run Alpha into my Laz's Black Layer Ribbon because none of her non-AC parts have slots.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:14 pm

This is my UC-only Lazflamme build, using the UC-shop Lazflamme as the foundation. Because of that I don't have as many slots to tune with. I went off the parts in my current stock, nothing theoretical.
Might replace Shino Exroad BS with Accel Saber/Ace Braver/something else I haven't seen yet that has at least one slot, especially since UC-shop Shino has zero slots whatsoever.
My WLK isn't as good as it should be to take full advantage of Sway, but again due to lack of slots on UC-only Laz. I pumped TEC as much as possible without sacrificing WLK to take advantage of Combat Mag's ammo supply.
I have Blast Guard on my existing Lazflamme. Even if it locks up a slot, it's nice to have for all them pesky Toybox-lolis.
EDIT: Custom Magnum can sub for Combat Magnum if you don't get one via Lotto Cube. Black Layer/Intelli Green are Arena rewards.

Here's your calc code string:
LaFb%20%
26BDdLS9eWBdFP5eLGgBSgHDduceHDACd89@R7eFCACd9@T7eBSdM24h26iHG22@T8fR7h25@S7fR7fT7iSL1%234*7f10f16f17|az|lamme|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|dS10e|eAMdS|eWPd

【Robot Name】
LazFlamme

【Parts】
BD: LazFlamme BD
 WB: Dual Slayer Bit
 LG: LazFlamme LG
  BS: LazFlamme BS
 HD: LazFlamme HD
  HDAC: Black Layer Ribbon [Great Run Alpha]
  FCAC: Intelli Green [Great Tech Alpha]
 BS: Shino Exroad BS
 AM: Dikaros AM
  WP: Combat Magnum [Great Tech Beta] [Great Run Alpha]
 AM: Dharma Star AM [Great Tough Alpha] [Great Run Alpha] [Great Tech Alpha]
  WP: Buckler

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: LND
SIZE: S
COST: 1025
CAPA: 1065
HP: 423
STR: 6
TEC: 22
WLK: 28
FLY: 4
TGH: 14

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×7
Blast Guard
Tough Runner
Sway

【必要素材】
Midoro Cosmos×7
Engine Shaft×51
Green Chip×95
Snail Liquid×33
Drum Magazine×33
Stabilizer×47
Red Chip×55
Guide Circuit×22
Scope Lens×29
Brake Damper×17
Hard Plate×11
Hulk Meteorite×11
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

^ I recall that you can get a 3-slot Viper Shield in rank up rewards (I think). Try using one for dem slots?

Mm, I don't really use the kick much. Can't aim properly with it.

I do like it's air dash ability. Reminds me of those obscure doujin fightan' games.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't really like the Viper Shield because it costs 33% more than a buckler, breaks at the same damage absorption level, and just covers my entire front when a Buckler can do the same thing. Interesting idea though.
If I get another Dharma Star AM with 3 slots, I'll probably replace Dikaros AM.
Also forgot that Dikaros AM has a single slot. Add in another Great Run Alpha to that and you got 31 WLK 2 FLY.

The reason I use Laz BS is because it's pretty versatile when you think about it. You can airdash to the ground with it and start running for fast retreat; you can kick enemies in the face and knock them in the air, temporarily disabling them; the kick gives you serious distance, which is nice for making a quick getaway from enemies like VFs who are too close for comfort/kicking them in the face for a quick kill on critically damaged enemies(you can also run immediately after using Lazflamme BS, and you can run->use Laz BS->continue running iirc, which is nice with high WLK, gives you better dodging ability); you can kick lower-flying bots in the face, which is funny(since melee is instastun if it connects, kicking stuff in the face knocks em down, and it's funny to knock flying enemies into the water/kicking them facefirst into a meta cactus/aiming properly and at the right time to kick somebody into fire pillar). Laz BS also has decent stats for a high-cost(I think it's 70-100 cost, not sure) BS.
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 pm

The BS is also a great way to travel through water. Razz
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Getab wrote:
The BS is also a great way to travel through water. Razz

If you're not being fired on. The delay between backkicks is too much to escape by water. It's nice for getting across small bodies of water to better cover or setting up an ambush point.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
I don't really like the Viper Shield because it costs 33% more than a buckler, breaks at the same damage absorption level, and just covers my entire front when a Buckler can do the same thing. Interesting idea though.

Viper breaks at 70 damage, buckler is 40 or 50.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 pm

knyx wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Viper breaks at 70 damage, buckler is 40 or 50.
Buckler and Viper are both 70.
Byne/Byne Girl armor is 64.
K-Shield is either 180 or 200, don't remember which specifically since I've heard both numbers tossed around and don't remember what the actual test results were.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 am

that K shield seems a little imbalanced then.

but then again its from a sugari "OH GOD WERE RUNNING LOW ON MONEY, RELEASE MORE OP BOTS IN A RIGGED" garapon

btw did you know you can equip 2 lazflame BS without looking weird? :p
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

brokita1 wrote:
that K shield seems a little imbalanced then.

but then again its from a sugari "OH GOD WERE RUNNING LOW ON MONEY, RELEASE MORE OP BOTS IN A RIGGED" garapon

btw did you know you can equip 2 lazflame BS without looking weird? :p

It isn't all that op.

You take up an entire arm,and can't boost at all.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

ah, much better then, atleast the boost aspect. as for the arm, well, it hasn't stopped hopper from using it so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Just get someone with a Thoarla AM3 to shoot the KShielded bot. Flinching, piercing, 100+ dmg volleys before TGH reduc. Targets the hoppers nicely too.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 pm

brokita1 wrote:
ah, much better then, atleast the boost aspect. as for the arm, well, it hasn't stopped hopper from using it so far Smile

What it stops is mashing spacebar, so you can still use booster for mobility carts, or if the move involves jumping like Hatemachine.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

I keep running out of ammo on my Raid Rifle, should I tune for ammo or equip another wep to farm ammo?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Iseal wrote:
I keep running out of ammo on my Raid Rifle, should I tune for ammo or equip another wep to farm ammo?

You shouldn't run out of ammo unless you're pulling a "I SPAMZ LEFT CLICKZ".
In which case you should burstfire to 1)conserve ammo and 2)inflict more damage in a single burst than randomly spraying.

My Combat Magnum has about the same ammo supply(more interval though, which influences the ammo drain). With reasonable constraints on my ammo consumption(Hyper Shot really increases ammo use, if you're using this tactic don't do it so much, especially since Raid Rifle doesn't need it), a 350+ ammo supply on 180 INT should last you at least halfway through the battle.

If you feel it necessary, you can tune for Ammo. High Supply increases your ammo to 385, Supply increases to 367/368, depending on if it rounds up or down, and Great Supply increases your ammo to 402/403.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I tend to use sway to mess with camera while I point blank stuff, so my ammo goes down really fast. I suppose I could play more conservatively. Another question, should I get 18 dmg shots on Raid Rifle with 12 tgh, or 16 tgh with 17 dmg shots?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:05 pm

+1 damage not worth the loss of 4 TGH imo, unless you have Stun Regain. The high rate of fire will inflict a ton of damage on anything that gets hit. Your current TEC should be enough to hold out and make good use of your ammo.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Guess I gotta roll for an EVE headgear then... stupid UC garapon giving me everything but that...
Back to top Go down
Syaoran05
Newcomer
Newcomer
Syaoran05

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Thankyou   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Thank you so much Suguri. LazFlamme has been my favorite in the game the entire time. But I couldn't find a use for her. I even got the promo laz at the begining of the server. With this I can finally build a Laz that'll work. I never got her to high levels cause I don't play too much and I switch robots alot, but now I have a reason to keep on pushing for her.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:31 am

Seems that different variants of Lazflamme have different VAs. There's two catagories according to JP wiki.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:52 am

Iseal wrote:
Seems that different variants of Lazflamme have different VAs. There's two catagories according to JP wiki.

VA's...?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:56 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Iseal wrote:

VA's...?
Voice actors.

Lots of alternate versions of moebots do though. I know that applies between Lily Rain and Lily Majalis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] LazFlamme and You
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next