Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.L.E. LazFlamme

Go down 
+2
Relict?
Rexir2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:44 pm

I took a quick peek at the new Laz, and she isn't really intimidating (stats are a bit low for an A.L.E.)(yes, I still want her). Looking at the parts, stats and carts, it appears that she is once again built to be a hopper, this time stuck with a barely decent handgun and a new k-shield. How much damage will this shield block (is it worth the 60 cost)? Is the BS kick any good with its limited ammo? Will I need to buy another arm to make a working build (2 open hands)? What weapons should I give her? I personally like the idea of having her wield a lance of some sort, but that can be sacrificed for the greater good.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Her AMJ has more than 60 HP.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Her backkick grant GV to your target. It is a sub weapon lock though, cuz of the wave attack.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Sweet! Reason behind me asking is that Ritter Laz's k-shield sucked. Razz

I think I can start planning now. Thank you!

A.L.E. LazFlamme
Type: Land
Size: Small

A.L.E. LazFlamme BD
A.L.E. LazFlamme HD
A.L.E. LazFlamme Gear T (High Run Alpha)
A.L.E. LazFlamme Gear F (High Run Alpha)
A.L.E. LazFlamme LG (Run, High Run Alpha)
A.L.E. LazFlamme BS
A.L.E. LazFlamme AMJ (High Run Beta)
A.L.E. LazFlamme AM (High Run Alpha, High Run Beta)
Sweets Fork
A.L.E. LazFlamme AMJ (High Run Beta)
A.L.E. LazFlamme AM2 (Force, High Run Beta)
Duel Lance Bit

Cost: 1155
Capa: 1160
HP: 408
STR: 11
TEC: 12
WLK: 36
FLY: 2
TGH: 11

Level: 10
Quick Jump
Short Boost
Quick Land
Broad Radar

Personally, I like having this build be a melee/hopper. Idea is to hop around the target until the bits grap him/her, then go in for the fork spam.

I'm aware of the lack of STR and TEC. I like having my bits out for more than 3 seconds at a time. I raised her WLK to give her the speed necessary to chase enemies down or run away (30 for hopping and 36 for unboosted running, right?). Any other issues with this build? Constructive input is appreciated.

Last edited by Rexir2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed text that didn't apply anymore.)
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:14 pm

You can use the Evil Halberd if you want to. It's all the rages these few days. Except that the end for its combo make you jump.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 pm

How much does an evil halberd cost? i dont have one. :/
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 pm

It's a drop that has been dropping since last maintenance.

I have an extra 0s you can have for free.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 pm

can we possibly get a video of her? im curious of her gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm

I did some a little reasearch on the estes gun, and it actually looks like a decent gun w/ very good range but crap ammo for its firing speed. I can't tell from the wiki if it works like a machinegun or a boost gun (no youtube tutorial for me to watch either). May need a force tune rather than raising TEC to really high levels to raise its damage efficiently.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 am

Its good against most Superarmor Melee (Erises) as long as you have the movement to back you up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 am

Rexir2 wrote:
I did some a little reasearch on the estes gun, and it actually looks like a decent gun w/ very good range but crap ammo for its firing speed. I can't tell from the wiki if it works like a machinegun or a boost gun (no youtube tutorial for me to watch either). May need a force tune rather than raising TEC to really high levels to raise its damage efficiently.

its working like middle gattling armjoint (no chargeup, 10 round bursts at gattling rate of fire)
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am

No-charge-up gatling?! Sweet! XD Ammo is still an issue though. :/

Evil halberd looks like it would be good for hit-and-run AIRs, but it isn't good for spamming (it reminds me of Crim Edge). Fork spams (a little too) well at a low cost. I'm pretty sure that the BS kick is used as a finisher, so spamming right click is NOT recommended (that's how normal Laz BS is). Don't wanna punt the target away now, do we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. LazFlamme   A.L.E. LazFlamme Empty

Back to top Go down

A.L.E. LazFlamme
Page 1 of 1