Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro] LazFlamme and You

Go down 
+36
NeWIZ
Kiraneko
ayarei
Broken
p910
Courius
ngelicdark
UncleBobbie
Syaoran05
knyx
Getab
NumeroDoS
boytitan2
Raven
brokita1
StickyKeys
FireKiller87
demyx4lyf
xzpwnz
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
Extrange
Daylyt
Shance
RoboFranky
zamo
SoMotokuKarin
Vallyel
zachie69
Raal
BNOISE
Shikaze
necrio
SkyPanic
Iseal
Suguri
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

[Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 pm

zachie69 wrote:
Iseal wrote:
I hate to say it, but it's probably ZSG with her moving burst+sway. Laz takes a LOT more skill to alpha strike during hops, and it's only viable for the first hop, and every second after that for me. I don't know if I'm doing it right though. For offensive play, it's definitely ZSG for me for practical reasons. Defensively, I'm waiting for those AM2s on Lazflamme before judging. It's probably gonna be Laz though, what with Quick Jump and all.

Top 10 is a lot easier if you use her high capa to use high cost rifles, like 2x Scouter's Rifle or Raid+Scouter. Alpha striking on the latter combo gives good burst DPS, and the former when near a PS is just ridiculous.

So ZSG is the best shooter among the s-sized LND moe bots? havent tried it yet though, I tried sway on my cannonballer and i forgot it relies on WLK. my cannonballer can only sway 3 cm at a time.
you're doing it wrong, cannonballers are supposed to be fast on land, not flying. HE'S A FRIGGIN TANK.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:24 am

ZSG is meant for melee. If ur using it for gunning, that'll make no use of the Zero Step whatsoever and purchasing her wud be a waste.

I think Lazflamme is best moe bot for LND gunning cuz of the base TEC.

QUESTIONS!!!
I'm thinking of using her with:
7xCOST
Boost Run
Sway
Blast Guard

1. When do u use sway? how to increase sway range?

2. If boost run doubles ur WLK when running, is 20 WLK good enuf?

3. How does TWO BS affect boost run?

thnks in advance for the awesome guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 am

You use sway if you're taking fire (like, LOTS). Since it has invincibility frames, some of the shots just go through or clip you for little to no damage. It can even clip/go through fire pillars and the least damage you get is the first "hit" (which doesn't make you catch insta-fire). I don't recommend using sway if you're using the other mobility carts though.

Swap sway with tough runner (I think she has this) so you won't get stunned while boost running. Besides, if you're already fast in land, there isn't a need for you to sway around while taking fire, since you can just boost run away from the battlefield.

If you're intent into using multiple boosters ASIDE from her default BS (the legs), I suggest getting the tailfin BSJs (two of them for +4 wlk) sandwiched by either accel saber (+2wlk +3fly for mobility) or shino exroad (+2tec +4fly for more gun damage) boosters. You can leave your fly stat to 1 and try to tune those boosters with more wlk (ZOOM ZOOM) or more tgh (less damage, less stun). As for weapons, you can play safe with bazookas, get up close and personal with machineguns (nano, beam and drum work very well for this), or go savvy with scouter rifles (which is a Berzellius reward by the way). Dual wield 'em, use a shield with 'em, it's up to you.

If you wanna stick into using her default BS, you're stuck with nice stats albeit having high cost on the BS. Don't mind Vallyel. You can do fine with UC Laz even on pro rooms. I use two viper shields whenever I use the kick though (since you'll be spamming that a lot instead, like Jikuns).

Boost run into enemy camp, kick everybody, everybody gets flung everywhere (Laz kick throws those who are hit to a veeeeeeeeeeeeery far place, something you can only achieve by using hurricane blow), mob dispersed, allies pick them off one by one, win arena.

Problem, Vallyel?
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 am

i'm glad to see ppl using Lazflamme more often~

i'm especially happy to see a guide on it here~

imho, laz isnt a useless/bad bot, it just depends on how serious u wanna take the bot into consideration~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Extrange
Newcomer
Newcomer
Extrange

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

Proud Lazflamme user here! ....although part of the reason is because of the nice underboob view she has after some skin tweaks >. > You guys should also see my Shino's panties too :3
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 am

I just did a few tweaks and simulations on my Laz, and I found a nice gunner hopper/runner hybrid build for UC Laz. The stats are nice, with 20 WLK and a somewhat decent amount of STR, TEC, and TGH.

Here are the parts:

Jikun AM x2
Lazflamme LG
Rear Fin BSJ x2
Shadow Hunter x2
Accelerated Gun
Viper Shield
Intelli Blue

Starter Stats are:
11 STR
10 TEC
20 WLK
11 FLY
10 TGH

Carts are as follows:

All Cost Carts
Quick Land**
Short Boost**
Boost Run*
Tough Runner*

* = runner build
** = hopper build

The rest of the carts aside from the ones mentioned above are yours to use on whatever you need/want.

As for tuning, you can go for High TEC tunes for more ranged damage(you can forget tuning Force on your Accelerated Gun, 16 Force hurts plenty already anyway), High HP tunes or High TGH tunes for more survivability.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey, just saw this thread and what? I read it until got too confusing. But don't worry, I got some. Anyway, my laz is actually plain until lv5 and then I completely change her stats and parts. Yet, she is now like Hu... XP (with double edged sword)
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Have any of you managed to hit with all 3 Lazflamme BS2 hits? I'm only able to hit the first and third if I aim at one target. I've found that BS2 has a more horizontal launch than the regular BS as well.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Iseal wrote:
Have any of you managed to hit with all 3 Lazflamme BS2 hits? I'm only able to hit the first and third if I aim at one target. I've found that BS2 has a more horizontal launch than the regular BS as well.
BS2 knocks back on all three hits and launches horizontally, so it's both great for clearing out crowds, and great for raping anyone unlucky enough to get caught by you near a wall. I've slaughtered arts with it before in Plague Swamp after punting them into the water.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:56 am

Do you generally expect to escape after rushing for a BS melee run? I tend to get my ass swiss-cheesed if it's a line worth knocking around. Against 2 or less, I do better just shooting them to death. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 am

Suguri So naisu.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

Iseal wrote:
Do you generally expect to escape after rushing for a BS melee run? I tend to get my ass swiss-cheesed if it's a line worth knocking around. Against 2 or less, I do better just shooting them to death. Am I missing something?
I've never "rushed" to melee with either Laz BS. I use them defensively to knock opponents away when they get too close, or if I see a lone art (BS2).
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 pm

So you mean you hit crowds when they come after you? How much do you do a kick?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Iseal wrote:
So you mean you hit crowds when they come after you? How much do you do a kick?
Correct. I use all of my Lazflammes as ranged gunners, and use the BS as a defensive measure when someone gets too close. After the kick, I shoot them as they fly helplessly through the air.

I don't really understand the second question. If you mean "When do I kick", it's whenever someone gets up in my face, especially if it's something like a Blaze Baron or Vanguard that I really don't want to be in close quarters with. If you mean "How much damage do your kicks do", the dash is always 1-2 damage, and the kick is 12 (using default BS; I don't ever use BS2 because BS has a larger tec bonus).
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Hm, 12 dmg with 1 str and knockback? Seems pretty nice if I had the capa for it. Does the added size get you hit from the side a lot? I noticed that Lazflamme seems to aim better without the BS, is it just me or does it really turn faster?
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
ZSG is meant for melee. If ur using it for gunning, that'll make no use of the Zero Step whatsoever and purchasing her wud be a waste.

I think Lazflamme is best moe bot for LND gunning cuz of the base TEC.

QUESTIONS!!!
I'm thinking of using her with:
7xCOST
Boost Run
Sway
Blast Guard

1. When do u use sway? how to increase sway range?

2. If boost run doubles ur WLK when running, is 20 WLK good enuf?

3. How does TWO BS affect boost run?

thnks in advance for the awesome guide Very Happy

ZSG has a lot moar bse tec than LAZ. So i think It souldnt be a waste.

Furthermoar, you can use zero step to GTFOing when "something goes horribly wrong"
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm

As a ZSG user, I can say that having the benefits of 0step and high base stats for both TEC and STR has a price: low TGH stat, which mean you'll get stunned a lot in either build you make (that also means you can discredit peole telling that ZSG is only for gunning or melee since they're both correct and plausible builds for her).

As for the build, Sway and Boost Run don't really work in tandem with each other. For movement carts that work in tandem, consider these:

Boost Run + Tough Runner (less stun for run-n-gun types)
Short Boost + Quick Land (less vulnerable frame while landing after hopping = less damage)

Sway, on the other hand, can stand alone. It doesn't need Boost Run or Short Boost since it'll just confuse the directional command as to what dash move to execute.

Check Laz's cart list and see what works for you.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Shance wrote:

Boost Run + Tough Runner (less stun for run-n-gun types)
Short Boost + Quick Land (less vulnerable frame while landing after hopping = less damage)
Also:

Quick Jump + Short Boost (massive jump height)
Short Boost + Tough Runner (yes, it works during hops)
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 am

just equipped my lvl5 Laz with

Custom Magnum x2
Shadow Hunter BS
Default parts

got Destroyer.
I sprayed magnums at the ARTs while running circles around them xD
when some AIRs tried to gun me, I spammed her BS and actually avoided the shots for awhile till I died (had 8hp then)

Once again, thnks for the awesome guide or I wudnt have realised Laz's potential Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 am

Suguri wrote:

<li>Lazflamme has a nice body.
Only good thing I could say about her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Suguri wrote:

• Lazflamme has a nice body.
  • Only good thing I could say about her
    y u no faithful to kurimuroze xz?
    Back to top Go down
    xzpwnz
    Legendary Poster
    Legendary Poster
    xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 am

LXE wrote:
    xzpwnz wrote:
    Suguri wrote:

<li>Lazflamme has a nice body.
    Only good thing I could say about her
    y u no faithful to kurimuroze xz?
    I am D:
    Ask anyone of they've ever seen me use a razufuramu
    Back to top Go down
    demyx4lyf

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am

keep the derailing tactics off this thread LXE bounce
    Back to top Go down
    zachie69
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 pm

demyx4lyf wrote:
    keep the derailing tactics off this thread LXE bounce

thats his specialty. If Mecha-Jetter-Girlology isnt his specialty, derailing DEFINITELY IS.

Jus kidding... Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Iseal
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Seems you can use Lazflamme BS ground melee in midair if you Short Boost into it. Pretty funny to kick flying ARTs into the water. Seems to work better with BS, vs the BS2. BS2 just makes you shoot backwards, though it has some dodging purposes. Original BS does the whole Dash->Kick string. You have to use the melee near the start of the hop, during the time where you would be able to cancel it into forward flight just by holding spacebar, without holding a direction.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] LazFlamme and You
    Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next