Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Ro] LazFlamme and You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

[Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:34 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
Comparison:

LazFlamme AM: 30 cost, +15 HP, +1 STR +1 WLK +2 TGH, equippable by all types, S size
LazFlamme AM2: 50 cost, +20 HP, +2 STR +1 WLK -1 FLY +2 TGH, LND-type only, S size

Hmm...+20 cost for +5 HP, 1 STR and -1 FLY. Gotta be ready for that.

Arm shields
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

@knyx wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
Comparison:

LazFlamme AM: 30 cost, +15 HP, +1 STR +1 WLK +2 TGH, equippable by all types, S size
LazFlamme AM2: 50 cost, +20 HP, +2 STR +1 WLK -1 FLY +2 TGH, LND-type only, S size

Hmm...+20 cost for +5 HP, 1 STR and -1 FLY. Gotta be ready for that.

Arm shields
True, but no TEC bonus. Not so great for a gunner. 2x AM2s would also give you -2 FLY and an extra 40 cost, so that must be considered.
Slotted Laz AM2s would help solve the problem of no TEC.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm

I got that shit planned out LONG ago. 38 WLK with AMs, 35 or 32 (I forget, laptop not available) with a TEC breakpoint with AM2. AM2 is almost certainly gonna be Garapon, so 3 slots is likely. What's the HP on the things? Buckler, Byne shield, K-Shield?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

@Iseal wrote:
I got that shit planned out LONG ago. 38 WLK with AMs, 35 or 32 (I forget, laptop not available) with a TEC breakpoint with AM2. AM2 is almost certainly gonna be Garapon, so 3 slots is likely. What's the HP on the things? Buckler, Byne shield, K-Shield?

If AM2 is Gara-only, I'm probably going to use them as a backup only, cuz I doubt I'll get them.
35 WLK IIRC is one of the last WLK breakpoints. So I'd aim for that at least. What TEC breakpoint you gonna go for?

On AM@...I read somewhere, vaguely remember something about K-shield and LazFlamme AM2 in the same sentence. I dunno too much about it, so any information is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Found this on JP commu, apparently this is the Laz build I've been seeing frequently in JP:

Quote :

62: KouShou

【ロボ名】
ラズフラム

【パーツ構成】
BD: ラズフラムBD
 WB: スレイヤービット
 LG: ラズフラムLG [ハイランα] [ハイランα]
  BS: フログランダーBS [ハイランα] [ハイランα]
 HD: ラズフラムHD
  HDAC: シルバーヘッドフォン [ハイランα]
  FCAC: モノクル [ラン]
 BS: フログランダーBS [ハイランα] [ハイランα]
 AM: クリムローゼAM [ハイランα] [ハイテクβ]
  WP: カスタムマグ [グレートラピッドβ] [グレートラピッドα]
 AM: クリムローゼAM [ハイテクα] [ハイテクα]
  WP: バイパーシールド [テク]

【構成チェック】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【ステータス】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 910
CAPA: 910
HP: 345
STR: 7
TEC: 20
WLK: 31
FLY: 2
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【カートリッジ】
キャパシティアップ +80×5
ブラストガード
スタンリゲイン
ショートブースト
クイックジャンプ
クイックランディング

ラズでいいと思うんです。 無課金見据えて変則的なチューンですが
Translation:

Capacity x5
Blast Guard
Quick Jump
Short Boost
Quick Land
Stun Regain

Laz LG + Frog BS
Frog BS
Crim AMs
Custom Mag (or other magnum/accelgun/rifle of choice) (Great Rapid Alpha + Great Rapid Beta)
Viper/Buckler

Most of the ones I've seen use a Shino BS on the LG instead of the second frog BS.

...and have higher HP.

EDIT: This build also uses Slayer Bits. Most JP Laz I've seen use Axesword, Dual Axe, or Dual Slayer.
Back to top Go down
p910

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

【構成チェック】

【ステータス】

Why 31 wlk, I thought the break point is 32???
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 pm

@p910 wrote:

【構成チェック】

【ステータス】

Why 31 wlk, I thought the break point is 32???
A valid question.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:29 pm

AM2 released.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Indeed.

I should probably just completely redo this guide. It's a little outdated, and I've learned a lot since from playing and watching JP Laz.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

So is hopper Laz the way to go after all? I like playing my sway Laz, but it seems everything I see is about hoppers. Isn't the TGH a bit low on that hopper posted?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Hopper Laz is definitely best Laz. Quick Jump + Quick Land + Short Boost is a very rare combination to have, and her slender frame and other useful carts (stun regain, tough runner) only aid in her robustness. I can probably live under the enemy PS with Laz longer than Misty; in fact, I can even escape much more easily too. She's still fine if you sway with only one weapon, but from what I've seen Sway seems best paired with multiple main weapons and moving burst.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Guess I'll reset then. Combat Mag>Raid Rifle for hopper, right? You sure that 8 TGH is enough?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

That's personal opinion I guess, but I'm of the mind at this point that magnums are the best S-land weapons. If you'd rather play long-range though, go raid rifle. Raid Rifle's probably better for low-tec builds as well, since it relies on the quantity of multiple hits over the quality of a single one.

I don't know what my tgh is on my Laz and I'm not about to log in to check any time soon, but I know I rarely ever get hit, and when I do it's usually blocked by the buckler. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the 8~11 range.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I have mine at 38 WLK, 26 or 28 TEC (whatever a force tuned Raid's breakpoint is), 15 TGH without AM2, 35/22/15 with. All tune slots are complete, but I have several extra BS's to switch around stats. Think I should stay with Sway/Blast Guard/Soul Eater/Raid Rifle and kite stuff, or change to Quick Jump/Land/Short Boost with Combat Mag with those stats? With my Sway setup, it's less of a survival build and more of a high-speed "get 3 kills, go heal/ammo refill, repeat" thing. The defense is the runspeed and flinching on low TGH pursuers. With Short Boost, I tend to run in a giant "U" shape around the enemy PS and retreat after taking shots. Combat Mag is more accurate, so I should be able to actually HIT something using a hopper now. What do you think the stats are suited for?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

1st off: I'm pretty sure LazFlamme does not possess Soul Eater. Maybe Stun Regain's what you're thinking of?
2nd: Hmm...like Suguri says, Raid Rifle's damage is more dependant on quantity over quality. Combat Mag is a high Force, single shot weapon(quality-dependant). With 35/22/15, I'd go with...Raid Rifle, most likely. Raid Rifle is also a lot more suited to larger crowd control, which will help you out with your -slightly- lower WLK. The decrease in damage from TEC bonus is negligible due to Raid Rifle's quantity of firepower output.

I actually use a Sway/Blast Guard/(Stun Regain)/Combat Mag(High Range Alpha) LazFlamme, and it works out fairly well. When I'm not using Sway, my 26-28 WLK is usually enough for me to run circles around my target.
It's not optimized yet though. 11/12/28/12/12 stats aren't exactly ideal.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
1st off: I'm pretty sure LazFlamme does not possess Soul Eater. Maybe Stun Regain's what you're thinking of?
She has both.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:05 am

Did anyone find the HP on the AM2 shields yet? If it's not that high I think I might go with the 38 WLK setup and just outrun the bullets.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 pm

@Iseal wrote:
Did anyone find the HP on the AM2 shields yet? If it's not that high I think I might go with the 38 WLK setup and just outrun the bullets.

I'd assume the shields are of equal HP as per a Buckler or a Viper Shield, or close to it, so approximately 70 HP.

For reference...
LazFlamme AM2:
50 cost
20 HP
2 STR
1 WLK
-1 FLY
2 TGH
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 pm

I figured they would be, but I keep coming across references to K-Shields and Laz AM2. Wanna test with me?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Based off Byne/Byne Girl, I'm guessing the arm shields are somewhere between 40 and 65 HP.
Back to top Go down
ayarei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 pm

thx for a great guide
i just start playing hopper, and this moe-bot hopper is what i'm looking for Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Wait, did you say that 35 WLK was LOW earlier? Did I misread it or something?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

@Iseal wrote:
Wait, did you say that 35 WLK was LOW earlier? Did I misread it or something?
Me? Either you misread it or I mistyped it. My Renny is 38 wlk and my Laz is 32. I'd say 32's fine unless you really like your mobility.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 pm

I meant someone else, but thanks for your opinion. Very Happy 38 WLK is hard to aim Raid Rifle while running, so I'm trying out 32 WLK 21 TEC with Short Boost+Quick Jump/Land+Blast Guard to see if it's easier for me. It certainly makes people turn and run more, but the Raid Rifle gets more kills because they chase me even though the dmg is higher.
Back to top Go down
ayarei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 pm

so what about fly should i have on my hopper?
is 11 fly good enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] LazFlamme and You
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com