Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 am

Feels like i kinda mess up but im happy with it, meteor calls is practically an super nova that hits tons of time for good mp recovery and damage * at least thats what i noticed wen used aginist 4 or 3 mobs.

ah well, thanks for everthing ^^, stil wathing for JP elsword maintenance to finish.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 am

i have 2.000k right now and i dont use them
i dont find anything in the npc shop as for the player shop i tried one time
but i was out just after when i see the lag
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 am

i have like 500k currently, * money stacks this quickly wen you focused more on having fun than farming*

Just checked some skills of dark mage and void princess, as much i hate to said it, i think elemental master get it better for skills, i fail to see the brokeness of hell stone and death field, that and even death field only hits one time, unless its an pvp meant skill,

oh yes so far imo Mana intake beats Meditation so far, and plasma cutter, OH BBY is all i can say...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 am

GAAAH, A whole stamina bar and I still dont get that last drop for this part of the SQ. WTH!!!
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 am

Xel, it says that your friend request is still pending, how do I accept it? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 am

it is impossible lol. Just ignore it. I just use it to tell when you are on... so get on so i can add you already!
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 am

Seem like my internet connection will be cut in a couple of days
so you will not see me in a long time Sad i try to put it back as fast as i can
but i dont know when...

its always when i start to play a good game that it going to be cut..
( and its going to be cut because of my brother who used a lot of money for i dont even know what.. )

so im going to play elsword even more before its cut
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Something seems to be odd, i used same VPN file i got from the JP elsword guide but the site blocked that still O.o.

I wonder if they discovered the that IP and blocked altogheter, ether way, whorever uses the VPN file from the JP elsword guide, is having this trouble?

* Edit* checked my Hangame acount, isn banned, so i dont think i actually was banning from the game yet.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:37 pm

oh you have the same problem too? o.o

I cant use the VPN anymore for some reason. I'll look more into it.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Well , is good to know that im not the only one, for an little i tought iwas discovered in the game, ether that, or VPN guys saw the ilegal use of this vpn?

ether way, im sort of scared...
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

If its really gone, i'll just be kinda sad cos i nid to find a new proxy T.T
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:57 pm

I prepared an countermeasure for this in the case JP elsword truly blocked our VPN,

step 1, wait for NA open beta or move on to any elsword you feel confortable,

step 2 set it up the game

step 3 check this topic http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8116-japanese-voice-patch/ This tell you how to patch JP elsword VA into any other versions of elsword * this is for people like me who truly enjoy the JP VA casthing , others who dont like it may ignore this *

step 4, enjoy your stay and be carefull on the way

also it seems even in elsword HQ , they noticed the VPN mysterious problem.

* edit * i did this cause i heard its dificult to find an JP IP .

*2nd edit* VPN is agian operational, god knows what caused that efect back there, but i hope it dosent happen again.
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I am pretty sure their site was just down. The vpn was working, just the site did not load for me
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Looks like today's stamina is going to waste, because I got all sorts of shiny new things from SUGOI-gara. :V
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Suguri wrote:
Looks like today's stamina is going to waste, because I got all sorts of shiny new things from SUGOI-gara. :V
So did I, your point =V
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:08 pm

What, did you guys got that Ika Musume squiddy moe bot,?

Aside that , i learned how to use the marketboard despite of being in moonrunes, looked for acessories and some of them have an odd crest in midle of them, is these the seal for cash shop stuff?

also Eve combos are really clunky, i dont see myself using her ether...

*edit* i found this too while lurking the NA elswords

http://forums.elswordonline.com/Topic56719.aspx

So the oldest player affects the host and the rest? does this mean , Haaro, if you want to go NA elsword check their forums, i see prety much everyone still have an grudge aginist outsiders, * especialy brazilian* O.o

Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
What, did you guys got that Ika Musume squiddy moe bot,?

Aside that , i learned how to use the marketboard despite of being in moonrunes, looked for acessories and some of them have an odd crest in midle of them, is these the seal for cash shop stuff?

also Eve combos are really clunky, i dont see myself using her ether...

*edit* i found this too while lurking the NA elswords

http://forums.elswordonline.com/Topic56719.aspx

So the oldest player affects the host and the rest? does this mean , Haaro, if you want to go NA elsword check their forums, i see prety much everyone still have an grudge aginist outsiders, * especialy brazilian* O.o

i dont kno about clunky but Eve's combos are really useful. (dont kno about empress).

her attacks (for code exotic) is really useful for later levels. Most people just spam Z Z Z ->-> jump Z,Z (repeat). (i spam this for Elsword as well xD.)

her useful skills are both of the 200 MP cost ones and for the 300 MP cost ones depends on how you play.

Queens Throne is really useful on mobs especially if ur crazy enough to solo high lv maps (like me). However Junk break is more practical since its alot more useful on certain bosses like Plant Overlord.

I must admit her basic attacks look a bit... lame though. LITTLE PETS! ATTACK! ><
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 pm

After 4 days of hard work and dedication, I have finally gotten my drop. *manly tears* Now I can proceed with getting Iron Scraps at my leisure and finally get on with doing other quests.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 am

There something that is actually bother me of all this, i ... reciently start to question the why i play currently JPelsword, i mean, the NA Open beta is nearby and yes, while the some of comunity show actual racism aginist outsiders and the such, it make me think actually* how they goona discover Proxing people if they all talk english, * of course im sure due of begining of official service they might patrol very well the IP of other people to search proxiers but, i heard that like in the JP elsword, they also lething people using VPN to enter too while of course not causing problems, not the mention, some guilds in the forums currently ,seems to be taken into acount the facts that there might be outsiders into their guilds and such...

JP got the god tier voice casthing but That can be easily transfered to NA elsword via an patch, and well , idont know maybe im not use to small guilds of english users, but i cant seem to find an motivation to play, heck i dont know if i can actually stay in party with about any guildie, i tried to party haaro today and it seemed that my char never loaded, it stucked at 80% , making me think that maybe i cant even party with somebody

TLDR , i have the fear that i cant party with nobody due of low tier web i have, * i dont even know what tier my web is conpared to other standards, thus losing motivation to play...

I apologize for the wall of text but is something i have stucked in my chest for an while like now...
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am

i had the same error before Sayuri
when i added more ram it worked well

but the game is becoming boring
always in solo and cant even see the story or play with jap
i cant play elsword NA, im french ><

tried to find other game but i dont find anything...
i think im going to keep play CB and after C21 when it come out
i will play elsword but i feel like its useless to keep playing it Sad

( want to play c21 because it dont seem to have the pay 4 win
all the cool bot of CB need cash.. )
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:32 am

Haaro, im an mexican * living in chihuahua nearby of the USA border * so i cant prety much play elsword NA unless i move to texas and set up an PC there :U , aside that, would you play with an proxy, as mentioned before , despite of some people actuall actitude toward outsiders like us, they also want people in their guilds, the only thing they ask is to know to talk english and thats all, seems like all of them know they will lag one way to another :U

i heard C21 will have moebots too , but they will add them slowly, ( even ivis but her OPness will not longer be aginist you lmao *

*edit* Im hoping that somenone can actually help me in this one...

Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

im ok with the moebot for c21 its the pay 4 win of cb i hate
you need cash for all the cool bot and it suxx

and as for the proxy i tried to find one but i can't
and it seem like the game will lag a lot, even more than the jap one..

( can i use VPN for Elsword NA ? i cant find a usa ip or how tu put it in VPN )
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am

IMO not sure about others, i see C21 as your mmorpg, just with moe bots and robots and, so the whole pay to win may be void there, unless of course you pvp there, but thats why CB is for anyway.

As for the VPN , i heard you can find these in their site but not too sure, would try to google them. i remember some pages back here in this thread somebody asked ( i think it was nisa) about proxy for NA elsword, then divinity postedhow to Proxy Na elsword, i dont know in what page these post are but im sure are above 10

IM just depresed currently,...
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 am

ok thanks for the info

and im not sure about playing c21..
its just i dont know any other game that my computer can run

btw why are you depressed ?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 am

Haaronyde wrote:

( want to play c21 because it dont seem to have the pay 4 win
all the cool bot of CB need cash.. )
Keep in mind that closed beta isn't going to have things available for Rt yet. There's still plenty of pay-to-get stuff in C21, like Garulabird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next