Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am

Currently questioning why i currently play JP elsword, my major fear to both NA and JP elsword was to play completely alone, then some people here play JP , they helped me to get it run and smootly, but then after that i lurk the NA forums and realize that there guilds that may take outsiders with them , under the only condition to talk english and only english, my english is in aceptable lv, so i can fit in, plus, i can prety much crack up NA elsword to put in the JP voice cast into NA, having the best of both NA elsword and JP elsword, english game with JP dub is the ultimate combo, but some prefer KL voices though, this is why im depressed , i dont know what to do, and i dont wanna cause rage to anybody here who helped me dearly to get into JP elsword

Also the proxy i mentioned to you haroo is in page 13 of this thread, look there for an proxy posted by divinity, it should help you to proxy your way trough NA , just remember, you need only the proxy to START the game, after you inside, you be okay,. prety much like JP elsword, just easier cuz you can start it at the folder...

True about that Suguri, at least there no Pay to Win stuff due of being more PVE than PVP...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:25 am

I only started up JP for one reason and one reason only. Eve. If you want a party, you actually have to ask for help. I generally just do my own thing (a bit of a lone wolf) so soloing everything is typical for me. However if you ask for help on something, I will help. You just need to give me a poke when I am online either through this forum of in game.

In NA, I also will probably start up a guild. Make a sniping ranger for farming purposes and play both NA and JP. If all else fails, you can join my guild once again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

Perhaps i should clarified myself an bit better,

I idont mind soloing, ( i did solo in luna online pre plus patch and latale all the way to lv 130, the cap is lv 200 so go figure ) What I however cant decide currently is, what elsword to remain!

JP elsword ( at least so far, i dont know anybody feel free to correct me, you can buy some actual fashion in the market, i dont think NA will implement this in anytime soon) The god tier voice casthing is also is an plus, but an patch was done to transfer the VA into other elswords so that is void...

to be blunt, i put it this way

1 IF i go to NA elsword , i may be kicked from rebellion guild ?

2 IF we do move on to NA elsword, we might as well make an guild there?

Thats is all i ask...

Last edited by Sayuri Chan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 am

tryed the proxy and it dont work, im going to stick with jap elsword
and im lazy to create another character
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 am

Why would you get kicked? I think almost everyone else in the guild is also going to be in EN Elsword. Assuming no one else pops and and we need more space, no one will get kicked (unless it is an alt. Those are free game).

My reason for staying in JP is Eve. She won't be in EN anytime soon. Your reason? I don't know, but if nothing else, I plan to be in JP for awhile.

I WILL however also play EN Elsword. There will be some guild of some sort in EN. You are welcome to join it whenever it is made
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 am

if everyone go in the na elsword i think i will follow but i like the jap one more
the only things who make me want to play the na is because i can read the story

like Xel say in the jap one we have eve and raven already and more quest area
and now that i have a lvl 27 and another character almost lvl 20 im lazy to create another character

so long story short: jap elsword roxx :3
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 am

I'll be sticking just to JP since I like the player base there.

The jp players are so nice, welcoming you every time u come in, congratulating you every time you level, saying "finished ~" at the end of each run and of course the "thanks for helping me" speeches before they leave your party.

I don't think I will see a lot of that in NA. I played NA GC before and I did not like the player base one bit.
"Lagger!" "Runner!" "Noob!" All these titles come up once a run fails or during PVP, especially PVP. After you kill them in PVP, they'll just rage and kick you out or bring out a character 10 levels higher than you =.=

So yea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 am

*Haaro* did you follow the instructions in the post? ether way, is still 5 days before OB so im sure you can find something to work with you, if you have issues, let me know and i can help you to find one...

*Xel_Naga* My reason to stay in JP was for the Voice cast in it and eve, but i cant user her, or maybe rather, i dont know how to use her efectively -__-, However wen i learned about the patch to transfer the VA into other elswords, is wen i start to question myself on this, ironically enough, as mentioned before, i already got used to play JP too, but sinse you confirmed that nobody other than maybe alts ( dont have any in the guild ) might be kicked only, i can see myself playing JP and NA Togheter ( deplething the stamina to one side to pass the another )

I for the one who would like to start an guild in EN elsword as same way you did in JP Xel_Naga

Anything i may need to know to start an guild for the future time maybe?

*Divinity* i can undestand your view sinse you sort of understand japanese correct?, Not Goona lie ( as i lurk alot the forums of EN elsword ) the comunity currently is bad as its can get, Never espected to see actual racism aganist outsiders( WTF?) Shame i cant undestant japanese though, i hear really good things of JP Elsword comunity ( ironically i heard most of JP or other asians comunities are like this, make me wish The westerners comunities would be like this and not kid fests like we have thewse days )

TLDR

Thanks Xel_Naga, i will remain in JP and NA both playing Ashias ( cause i cant get enough of her lmao) So i be free to help too, also Divinity, Godspeed! , hope i can get around your lv to help out too though...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 am

I forgot to mention... don't ask my help on 4-2 >_> I hate that place with a passion that burns with the power of a thousand suns.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 am

i followed the steps, found the ip then connected ( it was a working usa ip )
but when i go to elsword site : ip block
i tried other usa ip none of them seem to change anything

but its ok i stick with jap elsword, im already lazy to play it because my internet will be cut
so to start another elsword just for the translation.. no thanks

well im lazy to play because of zone 3 too
im really bored of always doing the same dungeon with these lizard.. i need to do the volcano one now
and after that the mine and after that the ship..
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 am

about that, dont worry, im sorta lone wolf too ( its from luna and latale lonesome who made this way )

Sinse we are on the subject, i saw some acessories with an seal on the middle, are these seals removable only with cash? or what are they? some of them are cheap so i wanna but them, but i fear it might be waste of time, due of said seal, blocking me for using them...

And i apologize for all the mess here....

*Haroo* wait you being blocked by now!? ( did you have an screenie of that, said site it kill3r combo right?) their GM mentioned the block would not input until at least official release! not only that but i can get to their site just fine, Doees this mean that mexico is considered part of their area of influence?...

Well aside that Haroo, the volcano stage is bit hard alone but with good dodging you be fine, ( if you use elsword, dont let the mobs even breathe. jump , combo jump combo, thats what prety much i do, but i use ashia, so i spam teleport too...

The next level after volcano is an truly betch!, its have mobs with super armor and the boss specialt atack rip my ashia HP by half x.x, so carefull there...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:36 am

The seal means that it normally was untradable but the person sealed so it could be sold. You dont have to do anything but pay the ridiculous price for them.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 am

i wasn't saying it was hard i was saying it was boring
its like only lezard from 3-1 to 3-4 and i did like 5 time each of them in each difficulty
so yeah i had enough of them
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:13 am

i got a question...

does free costumes (like raven's sword taker clothes) expire? or it is yours forever? Suspect
i cant read japanese boxes >_>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 am

you have them forever
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:26 am

Haaronyde wrote:
you have them forever
really? im a bit worried that theres a number decreasing in its description ._.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 am

They expire. I no longer have my 1st & 2nd job clothes.
日 this symbol means the amount of days left you have to use them.

so 12日 means 12 days.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 am

i dont have time on my cloth :X
only the durability and the stats
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:41 am

Divinity wrote:
They expire. I no longer have my 1st & 2nd job clothes.
日 this symbol means the amount of days left you have to use them.

so 12日 means 12 days.
Elsword English xO. - Page 19 9JoId

----

ok heres another question...
some skills are locked... in the wiki it say that you can unlock it through a PVP quest
so can i have a battle with JP players even though i lag and proxy hax at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:43 am

The only avi that does not have a timer are those from Ice Burners. GL with Elsword Gara
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 am

All the so called "cash" ones have time.
You know, the clothes on the left of the 2 clothes columns?
The right side of the column works on dura.

FrozenEdge wrote:
ok heres another question...
some skills are locked... in the wiki it say that you can unlock it through a PVP quest
so can i have a battle with JP players even though i lag and proxy hax at the same time?

No, you buy the skill quest from the pvp NPC and do what she says.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 am

i misread the wiki =__=

so any any item to recharge the stamina bar? waiting a day is boring >_>
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 am

Nope there isnt, or maybe there's a cash item? o.o
Just make another character. =D
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 am

Divinity wrote:
Nope there isnt, or maybe there's a cash item? o.o
Just make another character. =D
cash? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! D:
and i created an Eve just to pass some time ._.

so theres no news yet about Chung coming in to JP? his big ass cannon is pretty sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 am

Spoiler:

I dont think i will play EN Elsword if there are wipes as like all the betas, so i will be playing JP for a while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next