Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

Elsword English xO. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks for explain it sayuri, i cleared so far the necklage one.

(btw its really dead the guild around my time, so sad, that doesnt mean, of course, that i wont play till 5 AM like always)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Well not really . currently im logging in the game way more late than the usual , this is due of too much playtrough with SRW J , that game is giving me an ton of inspiration for weapons mods , especially the Tekkamen and uhh . well i will not mention who due of spoilers but their weapon design rocks much too to make mini versions of it for ashia to use...

Also FUND IT This outfit of ashia who i fell in love with

Spoiler:

i dont know if that outfit is the elemental master ouftit or an improved fan art version of it but, regardless if this outfit is in the game files, i would not know how to react, in the case is not in the game files, will have to model it, which lead me to inspiration to make an armor like version of it * think of lily rain * and an dark/gothic version of it for VP

Tl Dr . gething too much inspiratio to do mods along ton of playing SRW J is hindering my playtime in elsword, i need to learn ton of modeling stuff before attemp this though

*edit* that image i found it in 4 chan which lead me to belebe that there channers in the NA too...
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
there channers in the NA too...

that NA server has the worst combination of community i ever seen affraid

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:22 am

Want to ask something and is better to be asnwered with honesty, how many of you actually partied with JP players besides Fate?

I always tought if we goona do this might as well party ourselves due of Taboo of playing with Japs for being foreigners from their game point of view... seeing im the only one who dosent play with japs i quited the guild in the pogress, unless somebody tell me how activate whatever stealth modo you guys using to party Japs whiout the risk of being banned for ether not talk moonrunes or making an JP player to imply you are an foreigner. i have not plans to go back but nor i have plans to join NA for now. but is circustances force me to. then so be it...

It was heartbroken to know that i was the only following this... Thus quithing guild in the pogress...

Spoiler:

Depending of answers i get here i may join back or plainly go away so i espect at least honesty from here

The only one i will not mention is Divinity. and that is cause he/she knows moonrunes ,furtnermore able to talk at certain degree with the Japs

*edit* i want civil asnwer, not smartass bullshet.. just to be clear....
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

haaron, edge, me, etc, did that for the sake of get 3rd job. and that only, nothing like "i find funny party japs, fuck the guild"
Stealth mode is just act japanese lol, not talking english and trying to be nice.

About come back, you are welcome anytime.
About joining NA... from my opinion. not "recomended".

About today incident... i stopped jap partyng asap as you quit... will be WS later.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:36 am

Fate, there japs who are talkative too * they want to talk too much, even in middle of an run * i keep hearing stories of people being banned cause of not able to talk to said Japs, yes, there Japs who dont give an danm who they play with, but there these that do give an danm, furtner they will imply about anyone not talking Jap * IGN writen in Jap may get away with this at certain high chance but english pure ones may not *

you telling me, you playing with Japs knowing too these risks?

* edit,* iknow Divinity told me about how to make the keyboard to write jap letters too * limited only to kiragana* tried the procedure but my keyboard end up in an deadly mess * the (.) key does this (^) and so the rest of the keys...

* Fine, i may join back as soon i get to VP by MYSELF...
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:31 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Fate, there japs who are talkative too * they want to talk too much, even in middle of an run * i keep hearing stories of people being banned cause of not able to talk to said Japs, yes, there Japs who dont give an danm who they play with, but there these that do give an danm, furtner they will imply about anyone not talking Jap * IGN writen in Jap may get away with this at certain high chance but english pure ones may not *

you telling me, you playing with Japs knowing too these risks?

* edit,* iknow Divinity told me about how to make the keyboard to write jap letters too * limited only to kiragana* tried the procedure but my keyboard end up in an deadly mess * the (.) key does this (^) and so the rest of the keys...

* Fine, i may join back as soon i get to VP by MYSELF...

fate didnt knew about that, fate feel so stupid now...

you can go by yourself or bring me along Razz

in other news, cant connect...
*edit*
i can connect now but im alne again can i least chat with you sayu?

Last edited by Fate on Thu May 05, 2011 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:38 am

Anyway about the Japs actitude i post in my previous post if somebody that espended ton of time in JP elsword can confirm if that is true or not, feel free to do so...

3th job quests should be posible to be done alone or with an decent party * by alone i mean doing that whatever 4th quest at 5th zone by gething the loots and NOT fighting the boss alone * this will kill the dura though *

I want to do this alone to show off you dont neeed an lv 50 JP player to get the shet done in that one...

*edit* I checked WS quest tiers. at least they bit easier than VP though..
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:11 am

ok im on my family computer, im going to stay there 1 day more

im gone 1 day and its already the crisis in the guild ? seriously whats wrong with you

JP ARE good dude.. i started doing party with them at lvl 10+ and now im lvl 37
nothing wrong never happened with my main or with my alt

im not doing my " i know everything " but im tired of always hearing player with the same problem..

if you dont want to play with jp then dont play with them, if you are too scared why did you even start to play the game..

seriously sayuri i think you should play NA, you are always scared in Jp and when we say its ok you are angry for nothing
NA are moron ? then what ? choose damn it..

you need to choose between playing with a lot of NA asshole or play with play with the JP who you can't talk with..

Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:52 am

So long as you don't give away the fact that you aren't Japanese or whatever, you'll be fine. Besides, doing things in a party gets things done quicker, especially since 3rd job quests usually require Dark Elf carcasses in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Haaronyde wrote:

im gone 1 day and its already the crisis in the guild ? seriously whats wrong with you

this
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm

NovaZero wrote:
So long as you don't give away the fact that you aren't Japanese or whatever, you'll be fine. Besides, doing things in a party gets things done quicker, especially since 3rd job quests usually require Dark Elf carcasses in one way or another.
Even then, it's not just giving away the fact that you aren't Japanese, it's giving away the fact that you aren't Japanese to someone that cares enough to tell a GM about it, which then also requires the GM to care enough to ban you over it.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Dont blame sayuri for all, i, like someones know, proxy and use to bypass ip blocks. But when i started with tha stuff, i was really scared to get banned, and used to fear many things about commu, lang, ways to reply and etc-
In the end i made a lot of friends and even told them how i was in chile and joked about the magic i was usig to gt in the game.

TL;DR sayuri just had some fears everyone have, so try to understand all that "drama".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Currently VP quest in 3th quest * the one that require 200 kills from an certain critter from X 4.4, it should be done enough in some days...

Suguri and Nova, i thank you both of you for your opinions, it may come in handy to beat the fear...

Alot of things have happend today. but to avoid an wall of text i made it simply, thanks to an certain guildie , i managed to beat the fear of playing with JP players... so guess i cant foresaw anymore issues ... I for the one that must thanks Fate and this certain guildie, both for helping me out in this serious issue of mine...

Spoiler:

for these that wanted to see the old post, is still here in the spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
blackgoldsaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
blackgoldsaw

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Nana3l here. Finally have some time to play elsword jp again. i'm lvl 34 and about 60% untill i'm 35 then i can start on my 2nd job quests.

Concerning the issue of partying with Japanese. I've partied with random Japanese players since lvl 15 and haven't had an issue yet. I'm guessing that pvp would be more of a hotspot for banning foreigners, since lag will be an issue. Also, when your party starts there's a percentage oh how well you are connecting to the server and with the others. Usually when the connection isn't good you go back to town. When that happens JP players leave or they stay to try to connect again. When that happens and you are the one with the lowest percentage try to find another group. I've had a lvl 50 Elemntal Master duo with me at x-3 and he/she never said a word other than hello and good job.

Elsword voiced by Kenichi Suzumura
Aisha voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Rena voiced by Yui Horie
Raven voiced by Mamoru Miyano
Eve voiced by Mamiko Noto
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:53 pm

I usually end up being last one to load even in partys of pure guildies. but ithink it can be fixed via more virtual memory or more RAM whatever happens frist...

Regardless the issue is already been fixd for an while, so thanks for the opinion to Nana

* edit * forgot to mention too but. also i download at last place too wen the servers are way overloaded

( all the channels gauges are red and full )

Perhaps my web signal or Computer arent for the task to party with them?
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

im finally back home
i wont do a big post, im going to sleep
( 9 hours of train is tiring )
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Haaronyde wrote:
im finally back home
i wont do a big post, im going to sleep
( 9 hours of train is tiring )

welcome back, take it easy and join us later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:22 am

Yea i joined *_*. rawr stupid drops. let me get joo~ I WaAnna change joooooooob~
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:00 am

blackgoldsaw wrote:
Nana3l here. Finally have some time to play elsword jp again. i'm lvl 34 and about 60% untill i'm 35 then i can start on my 2nd job quests.

Concerning the issue of partying with Japanese. I've partied with random Japanese players since lvl 15 and haven't had an issue yet. I'm guessing that pvp would be more of a hotspot for banning foreigners, since lag will be an issue. Also, when your party starts there's a percentage oh how well you are connecting to the server and with the others. Usually when the connection isn't good you go back to town. When that happens JP players leave or they stay to try to connect again. When that happens and you are the one with the lowest percentage try to find another group. I've had a lvl 50 Elemntal Master duo with me at x-3 and he/she never said a word other than hello and good job.

Elsword voiced by Kenichi Suzumura
Aisha voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Rena voiced by Yui Horie
Raven voiced by Mamoru Miyano
Eve voiced by Mamiko Noto

EVE's voice reminds me of loli Faet Testarossa.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:58 am

Hey guys I've decided to spend most of my spare time on Elsword JP (tho it's only 1-2 hrs/day on avg.)

Does the fanforum have a guild so I can speak english? If yes, would u guyz mind a noob who barely has an existence to join? :3

Im just currently lvl 22 and 26. I'm not on very often but I'll do my best. bounce

Also, being a noob I guess I can ask some noobish questions.

Having only 4 skill slots would u still bother to use inferior skills when u level up?I'm bad at building and Im wondering if I should invest points to all passives.

Gonna ask a whole lots of things later Very Happy Hope I'm not being too tedious.

IGN:黒ひかり and 桜ペタル if anyone bothers to add it.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:11 am

we have a guild called Rebellion

if you want to join you need to be logged to receive the guild invitation
so tell me when you are logged and your ign

as for the skill slot you can use every old job skill, thats what i do for my lvl 37
( i use skill of the first and second job )

take all the passive, its usefull
and for the skill who give you more stats you can take them if you play an Aisha who go elemental master but choose only one ( i think )

i only use one of them for my elsword and i dont play the other character ( i use the attack skill, i used the def one before )
so maybe ask someone else ^^
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:32 am

Peepz, I won't be able to play elsword for quite some time due to various reasons(lost internet connection, college and moving house etc). If you guys need empty space in the guild for new members, just kick me out. Razz

I may come back when I settled down which may be some months away and hope you guys still play Elsword JP at that time. been fun playing with you guys though I only ever party with Haaronyde and FrozenEdge I think. Very Happy.

My IGN is kareraisu.
i think my alt 7nana is also in the guild<--seldom used.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

sorry to hear that
i hope you can come back soon

as for the guild slot its ok for now
we will maybe need 1 more slot if shinigami want 2 of its character in the guild

for now not a lot of people seem to want to join or log in the guild
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:27 pm

There 2 theories about i have about why some dont log on much as before...

1 school schedule/ IRL

2 weekends... * the server get masively overloaded, making partying an pain to do so, unless your signal is top notch*

Feel free to correct me on this...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next