Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A short and simple guide to Colleti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

A short and simple guide to Colleti Empty
PostSubject: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 pm

My first guide on a specific robot, any improvements or corrections will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'll just keep the intro short and sweet. Colleti is an ART unit designed specifically for alpha striking (you know, the LMB+RMB thingy). However, due to many aspects that will be further elaborated later, she could also be reworked as a hopper gunner. That's it. Pretty simple and straightforward, no? Nope. She's essentially a ZERO despite what official sources cited: You choose one path, and her combat style changes drastically.

Here, I'll mainly discuss about the possibilities of Colleti, either as an alpha striker, or a gunner, or probably both. All to bring her potential to the max in today's meta. She's actually easy to use, but difficult to master, therefore here I hope this guide will help newbie players to be actually competitive in the Arena with what they can get for free.

Section 1: General

First of all, let's take a general look at her stats:
Class: ART
Size: S
Base Stats:
HP: 345, 351, 357, 363, 369, 375
STR: 10
TEC: 22
WLK: 14
FLY: 17
TGH: 15
COST/CAPA: 1005/1025, 1030/1095, 1055/1165, 1080/1235, 1105/1305, 1130/1375
(note: cost is inclusive of default armaments)

With a starting TEC of 22 and FLY of 17, she shouldn't be really hard to tune. The real trick is whether you get to keep her cannons or not. Even without custom cartridges (i.e. at level 5), her capacity is a mere 245 and could be consumed up rather fast. However, upon losing both cannons, her capacity could reach a whopping 455, which could easily turn her into a gunner with lots of HP (because combo tunes could easily fit in now).

Pros?
-She can alpha instantly.
-High mobility.
-Gets moving burst rather fast.
-Can become a hopper even faster.
-Does not mode change. (Take that, Minaria/Asphe/Lafiel/Philia!)
-As a result, she can hold custom weapons.
-Changes combat style depending on your preferences.

Cons?
-Looks big (easier to spot, harder to hide).
-Slightly low HP (repeat after me, slightly low HP).
-With her pillars, her capa is too tight.
-Almost no CQC capabilities.
-Fragile HD part.
-No Eternal tunes for her.
-Locked AMs, which mean a smaller variety for integrated AM weapons.
-For the same reason, she cannot equip Burst Missile AMJs. (Illumis: Y U NO)
-Cannons are not tune-able.
-No EIWs, meaning you gotta work with what you have now.

Section 2: Weapons

What are her weapons?
She has 2 cannons which are designed specifically for alpha striking. And unfortunately, purely for 3 seconds worth of alpha striking. Granted, you can shove 3 seconds worth of missiles into your opponent's face, but 3 seconds+3 seconds+3 seconds (repeat) is enough for Stella and even Himari to chip off your HP, therefore she isn't exactly the best robot to charge headlong into the enemy garrison. Rather, she's better suited for alpha SNIPING. She also comes with a good looking musket that can only be used by her.

Super speedy guide on weapon stats:
Basically, the bigger the force, the better.
Ammo is conditional, as it requires knowledge on where and when to aim and fire, as well as will it hit or not.
Currently, most guns require a range beyond 300 to go unnoticed and a speed beyond 350 to actually hit something. Preferably, the speed should be higher than the range.

Fin Cannon SS
Cost: 90
(Main weapon: Homing Missile)
Force: 9
Damage type: Blast
Ammo: 200
Lock-on range: 320
Actual range: >468, ±480 (tested with 2x G. Reach Rifle)
Speed: 260
Interval: 1400
Description: Charges for 2 seconds before launching 8 homing beams at once. Good tracking capabilities and covers a large area. Not affected by Hyper Shot. Basically Resha's Meluc, but longer wind-up time.
(Sub weapon: Explosive Step)
Force: 25
Damage type: Blast
Ammo: 15
Range: 10
Speed: 110
Interval: 500
Description: Propels herself towards wherever you're headed, leaving a blast with impressive radius that inflicts Golden Veil. Does not make you bounce when ammo runs out.

Fin Cannon HE
Cost: 120
(Main weapon: Cannon)
Force: 15
Damage type: 90% Blast/10% Shell
Ammo: 80
Lock-on range: 320
Actual range: >468, ±520 (tested with 2x G. Reach Rifle, hit still registers even when target is outside of view)
Speed: 400
Interval: 300
Description: Charges for 2 seconds before launching 2 shots at once. Arcs down as they travel. Has the theoretical highest default range of all her weapons. Not affected by Hyper Shot. Burns through ammo pretty fast.
(Sub weapon: Missile)
Force: 4
Damage type: 50% Blast/50% Shell
Ammo: 300
Range: 320
Speed: 280
Description: Propels herself towards wherever you're headed while summoning 8 missile balls at once. Tracks down the opponent automatically. Decent tracking even against ground targets, but still very hard to shoot fast-moving AIRs in rapid succession. Still makes you bounce even without ammo as long as you're locked on to an opponent.

Fin Musket
Cost: 90
(Main weapon: Heat Musket)
Force: 17
Damage type: 30% Blast/70% Shell
Ammo: 300
Lock-on range: 330
Actual range: 360
Speed: 420
Description: Colleti exclusive. Fires 3 HEAT rounds at once, at a pace of 0.5shot/s. Stuns AIRs pretty well.

Section 3: Cartridges

I'm just gonna skip the Capa +70 carts, because these carts are a staple for every single build ever (as they increase both your capa and HP, both of which are important for prolonged survivability). Here, I'll simply elaborate on the rest of the carts and explain what do they do and how good are them. Ultimately, the selection of cartridges still lies in your hands, so choose wisely.

Level 1
-Shell/Blast/Beam Guard (20/20/15 cost): Depending on who you think you'll face the most, these carts are pretty useful to reduce damage whittled on you. Blast Guard if you want to take on other Colletis, Beam Guard if you spend your time with AIRs, and Shell Guard for everything else.
-Boost Run (15 cost): Increases your running speed. Could actually be useful if you wanted to change your position a lot, but prone to predictable travelling paths for AIRs.
-Float Dash (20 cost): FLY-oriented Boost Run. Also increases movement speed, but as mentioned above, still prone to predictable travelling paths for AIRs.
-Short Boost (20 cost): Allows you to jumps onto ledges quickly. Back then it was used to increase evasion as well, but expect a lot of alpha strikers today. Still quite decent against LNDs.
-Sway (20 cost): Not tested, but since Sway is for closing distances and Colleti's role is to pull away from enemies, it could be omitted.
-Soul Eater (40 cost): Not for the faint of heart. Unless you're confident of yourself and have the skills to actually bust up opponents one by one, otherwise this cart is mostly unneeded.

Level 6
-Quick Land (25 cost): Higher falling speed means harder to be shot at. A good cart for increasing mobility as well as evasion, hence increasing survivability.
-Quick Boost (20 cost): If you're running a Boost Run build or is going pure FLY, this cart is a godsend as your roosting time could be decreased drastically.
-Moving Burst (10 cost): Provides you 2 seconds of mobility before stopping. Although you cannot upgrade this cart to Long Moving Burst without sacrificing charge time, 2 seconds worth of burst while moving is still something.
-Quick Jump (30 cost): Only if you want to hop a lot. This cart allows you to suddenly reach the apex of your leap. Which does not mean anything good for low altitude AIRs.

Level 9
-Stealth System (40 cost): Seriously? What's the point of Stealth System anyways in today's meta? Your opponents often won't look at the radar, they look at the direction of the projectiles. And with 40 cost, this cart isn't really worth it.
-Broad Radar (40 cost): Costly, but allows you to know where are your targets and where's the LNDs that you need to avoid at all costs.
-Fast Recovery (30 cost): With all those debuffs infesting the Arena lately, it's a good idea to actually grab this one.

Section 4: Drives

This should be a piece of cake. Boost Drive for going places (not top rank, but places), and Armor Drive for better survivability. Do not choose Sword Drive as she does not melee combo AT ALL, it would be pointless.

Section 5: Core tunes

What you need:
I'm just going to talk about rank 3 core tunes here, as you can have all rank 2 and I'm assuming you won't core regret her rank 4.
-Full Throttle Guard/Eco Boost Running: For dem boost run+short boost hoppers. Full Throttle Guard decreases all received damage, while Eco Boost Running lengthens your running duration.
-Backpedaling: Not used often, but you're going to run away from crowds instead of charging headfirst anyways, this helps.
-Guard Burst: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. The main point of Colleti is to alpha, which is why you should get this. Instant All Guard always decrease the damage from stray bullets, incoming Sylvia, and more.
-Wonder Blast: Whatever WBs you have there doesn't matter as long as you're blowing them away for the distance.

Chargeless Burst? What's that? Can I eat it?
In short, you alpha strike without charging your cannons, which, in theory, will take 2 seconds to charge before actually fire. This include railguns too, like Aqua Parasol. But there's a 3 second cooldown after each alpha, forcing you to go gunner. And no, Clearance DOES NOT HELP, similar to the case of Vainic Out. Also, firing the weapons individually will not activate Chargeless Burst.
You can actually regret Chargeless Burst, but here I doubt you will.

Section 6: Playing

Under construction, but here's a tip: the instant you jump while your sub-weapon missiles are locked on to a target, right click to activate your missiles.
I swear to God that the only reason I did not complete this section in time is because I'm too sleepy.

Section 7: Colleti, Colleti, give me the formuoli

The basics:
@Soarer wrote:
40tec or gtfo.
Yep, pretty much this. Alpha or gunner, she relies heavily on TEC. Max out where possible.
Movement stats are also equally important, but here I'll suggest prioritizing FLY due to the high starting stats and also allows you to move to high ground faster.
Revenge tunes are generally unneeded due to a slightly high TGH, which reduces chances of activating.
@Aethereal wrote:
P.S. The only "ideal" tuning is the result that you are satisfied with, because it is a result of logical decisions that you made when there is something that you needed to achieve in a robot via tunes and you did it.

Colleti's ZERO carts explained:
Alpha route: Moving Burst>Fin Cannon SS (Main)>Fin Cannon HE (Main)
Gunner route: Short Boost>Boost Run>Fin Cannon SS (Sub)
Either route: Fin Cannon HE (Sub), Quick Boost, Quick Jump

If you plan to go alpha, Moving Burst is always a good idea to go with as it increases her mobility. Especially in midair, where she'll only drop a little altitude. If you wish to invest in more firepower, add cannons according to your liking.
On the other hand, for gunners, your objective is to increase mobility and evasion where possible. Short Boost allows dodging LND attacks, shooting AIRs and jumping ledges. Boost Run can increase mobility while allowing access to Short Boost, which Float Dash is incapable of, but it takes a truly skilled person to actually max out her WLK due to slightly low starting stats. Explosive step provides a method for escaping as well as instant stun for your opponents.
If you're not worried about her capacity, missiles allow an even greater degree of mobility (as hinted above).

Last edited by LazFlamme on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 pm

That quote was a reaction to the "Uhmohgerd mein iturrnol", but ok.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:28 pm

custom short boost doesn't do anything useful

wonder blast very important for artillery. Since you can be stunned out of the startup of explosive step, you can wonder blast first to clear space before you escape.

Main problem with rifle is that you don't have rapid fire abilities due to 3 shot burst with short cd.

Parasol grants stronger overrange abilities but gives you no close-range weaponry, leaving you basically helpless if your team gets heavily pushed in. If you can maintain neutral or push the enemy in, you can alternate overranged alphas and just standard parasol sniping.

1 tuned parasol > 2 untuned parasols

Close range weapon + missile part is good for mid-range and close range fighting and gives you a better fallback if you get pushed in, but against a camping team you don't have any long-range damage so you have to rely entirely on getting picks against rushers.

float dash(either walk or fly based) probably decent for a parasol or rifle build, if you want it. At parasol ranges you don't really need to care about short boosting into range.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:48 pm

@Winty wrote:
custom short boost doesn't do anything useful

wonder blast very important for artillery. Since you can be stunned out of the startup of explosive step, you can wonder blast first to clear space before you escape.

Added. Thanks!

@Winty wrote:
Main problem with rifle is that you don't have rapid fire abilities due to 3 shot burst with short cd.

Parasol grants stronger overrange abilities but gives you no close-range weaponry, leaving you basically helpless if your team gets heavily pushed in. If you can maintain neutral or push the enemy in, you can alternate overranged alphas and just standard parasol sniping.

Well, I thouught I've mentioned this already, since I know the musket is not the best weapon for her. Passage is modified to hint on this, though.

@Winty wrote:
Close range weapon + missile part is good for mid-range and close range fighting and gives you a better fallback if you get pushed in, but against a camping team you don't have any long-range damage so you have to rely entirely on getting picks against rushers.

float dash(either walk or fly based) probably decent for a parasol or rifle build, if you want it. At parasol ranges you don't really need to care about short boosting into range.

By close range weapon you mean the step?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
She's not as strong as Homu, so go homu and play Homu instead.
>Writes an entire guide encouraging people to play bot
>Tells them to play different bot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:35 pm

I need to decide on a BS to use on her.
I was thinking Amateus BS, but are there better choices you'd recommend?

Also, I'm taking her other hand should use a second gun. Like an Aqua Parasol maybe, or a Blast Railgun?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 pm

I dont believe she has tight capa since its basically Philla lvl but its only bc a fatty cannon of 120 cost
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Just take off the HE cannon and be happy
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:30 pm

@OP - You forgot to include my quote about how she's prone to headaches which explain's Himmel's comment to bring parts restores.

btw, Her Fin Cannon SS missiles have an actual range equal or higher than 390. (Hooray for Verificing)

Btw, is Impact Bazooka good? It is a 110 cost weapon that has a 22 Force, 200 Ammo, 320 range, and 285 speed. It also comes with a "backstep shot" subweapon that pushes you backwards. I did a Verifice Test on it, and it has an actual range just a little under 390. I'd say about 380-385.

The problem I have with Might Bazooka is that the range is a bit short, and too fat at 165 cost.

Here's what I have right now.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
She's not as strong as Homu, so go homu and play Homu instead.
>Writes an entire guide encouraging people to play bot
>Tells them to play different bot

A short and simple guide to Colleti Dealwi10

Armored Entity wrote:
I need to decide on a BS to use on her.
I was thinking Amateus BS, but are there better choices you'd recommend?

Also, I'm taking her other hand should use a second gun. Like an Aqua Parasol maybe, or a Blast Railgun?

@Winty wrote:
1 tuned parasol > 2 untuned parasols

Too fat!

@Sakura1 wrote:
I dont believe she has tight capa since its basically Philla lvl but its only bc a fatty cannon of 120 cost

Well, as long as you want to alpha. Edited.

@Soarer wrote:
@OP - You forgot to include my quote about how she's prone to headaches which explain's Himmel's comment to bring parts restores.

I did mention that her HD cannot be tuned (with Eternal), no? Quoted.

Added a ton of more information, still open for criticisms (and forever will). And credits to Shance for more information at the other thread.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 am

Why a Bazooka just fine something that has barely any charge up and is good in close-mid range she needs that def. bc your already going wiht a Parasol ._. @Soarer
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 am

why
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 pm

My very first recommendation on writing a good guide to a bot - don't do it in the first week of release. Aside from low experience time potential, you're prone to not grabbing every nugget of data you could use to really flesh out the data.

For example, here's approximations on the numbers on her weaponry that I gathered earlier. Not laid out in a pretty way, but it's current data.

Numerics Via Science:

There's an in-game clock in the top-right corner, and also the countdown during matches, which make for excellent ways to actually get proper numbers on things like charge up and cooldown. It gets annoying when numbers don't line up to exact integers like her HE Cannon but it's still nicer to approach with around-the-ballpark numerics - maybe one day I'll actually use a proper stopwatch. So for example, you listed a 2 second charge on her SS Main.

Then there's other components. For example, her two cannon main weapons are both HS incompatible, which means that not only do they not benefit from Hyper Shot, but they also prevent any other weapon in the alpha strike from getting the benefits of Hyper Shot. This makes something like your suggestion of the Ultra Shot tune somewhat problematic since it only works on your handhelds outside of alpha striking..

Guard Burst almost has synergy with Chargeless Burst, due to the fact that it starts its buff time from when you start charging the alpha, but doesn't actually give the buff until you start alphaing. So in most cases you'll get less than the full 2 seconds of All Guard it can potentially provide. However, Moving Burst only allows 1 second of mobility while alphaing. Looking at her weapons, SS Cannon has an INT of 1400 which means it can only fire once during the whole MB period. Meanwhile the HE Cannon has an INT of 300 and upgrades to 2x2 during Alpha, while the Musket is 500 and the Aqua Parasol is 560 - this makes your ideal alpha time either just instant fire, or roughly half a second extra to eke out the extra handheld shot (and HE shot if you have that equipped). Which is very, very small time for the actual All Guard portion, on top of the fact that you're still locked out of alpha for 3 seconds afterwards.

3* core tune access is limited usefulness, one could argue - there's a lot that doesn't benefit her at all since artillery limitations so they can, in a fashion, be filler tunes. These two tunes are not worthless on her (Extended HS can still be handy even if limited, and that still is half a second of All Guard), but for example "MOST IMPORTANT" is quite an overstatement on the latter. Guard Burst is power when you're on a bot that can upkeep 80-100% MB, not at sub 20%. Especially unnecessary if, for example, you were to go Eco Run / Full Throttle Guard route, which if one managed to actually have a happy boost run speed build with her, those two tunes are far, far more important.

The biggest offense I have from your guide (yes, even more than the fact you have a TL;DR suggesting the player play a different bot), though, is your coverage of her missile subweapon on the HE Cannon. Not only did you basically skip it as best as you could, you compared it to a fundamentally different weapon operation that the only similarity is the fact they require a lockon. Homura's subweapon forces a short height hop in your current direction though certain movement types such as raw boosting will just result in a no-movement hop, has low cooldown intended for attack spamming, it launches a spread of missiles and *actually* fires them all at once, and you do not regain action potential until the full movement completes. The HE Cannon subweapon, meanwhile, blasts you in the direction of your current momentum, has a long cooldown because of its raw mobility, it produces missiles in a setplay fashion which reorient their firing position and aim between deployment and actual firing point, and you regain action potential ~0.5 seconds from the jump which is handily just about when the missiles themselves fire. Oh and the jump mechanics work even when out of ammo. The mechanics of this kind of sub are tricky and very easy to mess up with if you don't know how they actually work, but in the hands of someone who knows how to use them, it's immensely powerful. But this entire component is entirely absent.

I like people who are excited and I like people who want to educate others. But please work on doing the heavy lifting on research first. What you don't end up missing as important information, may even turn out to provide misinformation instead. You want to point out things like "Low-angle fire on the ground with the SS Main tends to destroy your damage output so actually pay attention where you're shooting and alphaing, especially your boost gauge", "Overranging the SS Main solo via your handheld can be used for an opening salvo", "Chargeless Burst and low INT means you could fire the HE Cannon and then much more immediately alpha for more instant damage output, assuming you had a 2 second opening point", "Her Blast Jump applies a Gold Veil bounce so keep in mind what it'll actually stop", or even "Both of her cannon mains are homing and are affected by antihoming". You want to avoid confusingly vague statements like "Slow Interval" (It has a 500 INT and negligible spinup which makes it on par with a Might Bazooka rate-of-fire, but it has a non-negligible CD even if it is a fraction of a second, unlike the bazooka), or "designed for 3 seconds of alpha striking" (We covered in the Guard Burst section why you wouldn't want to alpha for longer than a bit past half a second, and even if we hadn't, you never actually qualify what good it is to sit still for 2 seconds only firing two more rounds from the SS Cannon).

The point of a guide is to help people actually get a better understanding of the bot. And that starts with a better understanding on your own. Not going that extra mile tends to do things like spread a lot of misinformation, especially when it's easy to see how much comes from a baseline existence of misinformation to begin with. There is a lot more that can be fixed up to make this a feasible guide. But it's too early for that. Spend time to truly get a grasp of what you're using. Lots of time.

Oh. Also. Skirts forever, leotards for never.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:42 pm

that wall of text
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:56 pm

@Isdelft wrote:
that wall of text

yeah i hate it when people actaully type guidses on thin gfs it's so GAY mang reading is FAKING hard emeng WTF
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 pm

@JadeCicada - Jeez, whatever happened to being concise and always summarizing your points.

@Winty-dono - What tunes should there be on the Aqua Parasol? I'm thinking Force because it already has a lot of speed.

@Sakura1 wrote:
Why a Bazooka just fine something that has barely any charge up and is good in close-mid range she needs that def. bc your already going wiht a Parasol ._. @Soarer
Thanks babe. #em3
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:22 pm

ideal tunes would be force+range+speed but it's really hard to tune that.

jade provided reasons why you shouldn't rush guides and examples of the flaws in this one. Maybe it lacked, like, bolding or capitalizing key words but if you actually take the time to read it, it's easy enough to follow. Please stop being scared of words, cosmicbreak community.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:58 am

Dropping Broad Radar because she's prone to head aches and I don't want to provide her with Panadol.
GTFO:

Last edited by Soarer on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:20 am

But that isn't 40 TEC! C'est un scandale! #em6
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Ah shit, ignore the build. It's a mistake.

Now here's a thought, does Fast Recovery shorten the time period in which she can't Alpha?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:44 pm

@Soarer wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Ah shit, ignore the build. It's a mistake.

Now here's a thought, does Fast Recovery shorten the time period in which she can't Alpha?

No, it seems that debuff you inflict on yourself aren't effected by Fast Recovery (( unless that just for Noire ))

But Im positive it doesn't effect the core tune
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Added a ton of other information as well as rewriting certain parts. Praise JadeCicada for criticizing.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:

Colleti's ZERO carts explained:
Alpha route: Moving Burst>Fin Cannon SS (Main)>Fin Cannon HE (Main)
Gunner route: Short Boost>Boost Run>Fin Cannon SS (Sub)
Either route: Fin Cannon HE (Sub), Quick Boost, Quick Jump

what does all this even mean?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:12 pm

I think Laz made a joke by calling it ZERO carts.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:06 pm

This guide is a trainwreck. Take it down, NOW, before more damage is done to the poor noobs everywhere.

Come back when you've finished doing your research, experimentation, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short and simple guide to Colleti   A short and simple guide to Colleti Empty

Back to top Go down

A short and simple guide to Colleti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com