Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need sigma clock guide please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

need sigma clock guide please Empty
PostSubject: need sigma clock guide please   need sigma clock guide please EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Just spent my free RT on garapon and got one sigma clock. Anyone have a guide about this bot or this bot is really useless (since it left AM weapon have 200 range, short time effect and 5000 int).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: need sigma clock guide please   need sigma clock guide please EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm

He's an M-size support bot, so you have some freedom on how you want to play him. The most obvious choice would be to play him as a typical healer bot, and pack either a self-defense weapon or a sniping weapon (I suggest a Negatron Rifle for the latter). The blatant difference you have with other supports is the clock arm. Slow is an extremely powerful effect; think of it like being a winberyl bind with vertical tolerance that you throw, instead of it being centered around you. Obviously it doesn't work in open areas unless you're trying to clock a rushing jikun, but you can completely lock down chokepoints with clocks. The caves in Battle Cemetery come to mind.

The alternate playstyle I've been trying with clocks to amusing effect lately is packing a burst fire bit and a custom shotgun. Activate the bit, throw a clock into a crowded area, and slaughter everyone while they futilely attempt to crawl away from the bullet wall mowing them down.

tl;dr pretend you're an M-size winberyl that throws the binds instead of centering them on herself
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: need sigma clock guide please   need sigma clock guide please EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Adding on to what Suguri said, tune for WLK/FLY. Sigma Clock is pretty slow walkin with his stock parts, but his base TEC is good. Swap his arm to Accel Saber's and fit what you can on it (Suguri's custom shotgun is a rare drop), such as a Pulse Gun (if you're aiming for the "Best Jammer" award) or a Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: need sigma clock guide please   need sigma clock guide please EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

I just try to use my sigma clock and gawd! he's sure of a pain in the ass for the enemy with his slow shoots on a great range and while moving the thing that can winberrl can't do with her thorns. and oh, I never mention his tec which make him a good healer and sniper at the back of the army..

now I got his walk tuned up to 17 but I'm thinking if I'm gonna get him a boost run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need sigma clock guide please   need sigma clock guide please Empty

Back to top Go down

need sigma clock guide please
Page 1 of 1