Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to fight Haku guide.

Go down 
+14
Z741
Segawa
SaberAlter
Hyoka
Vartio
Heavier
Kecepirit
Raven
AngelWings
NumeroDoS
cheongzewei
Suguri
MissileGo
griffen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't know if I've said this before, but I've killed Shadow/Black Haku in 3 seconds flat by having the clones surround me then spamming the core melee. Nearly died in the process but worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Vartio wrote:

Phase 1: Use a LND, enter SOLO (this is necessary for speed). This person will wait till Haku raises spear, dodge to the side, turn towards, and dash in the direction Haku's headed twice. Then throw 3-way. Rinse and Repeat. DO. NOT. JUMP! If you got an Air, die. Period.

Any AIR with Float Dash can dodge as well, if not better, as any LND.

It's not how well you can dodge, but how well you can troll Form 1.

If he catches you in the air, he'll jump up, this wastes a LOT of time. Roughly 5 seconds, maybe 8. Now, it takes 2-3 seconds for him to stab back from there. 11 odd seconds per jump.

Meanwhile a Solo Land can hit every Dash. Sometimes 2 every dash.

You tell me what's more efficient. Yes, an Air can dodge, but this isn't just about dodging, it's about completely out maneuvering Haku1 and hitting him every time to make your fight efficient. And 2 People or an AIR = he goes high and time is wasted.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am

You really don't need that much maneuverability to dodge Haku 1 though. My 8 WLK Tesla can just take two or three steps to the left and smack him after the charge if he locks on from a distance. And as long as you're grounded/float dashing when he locks on, you can fly as much as you want.

Honestly, land isn't necessary at all.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 am

@Vartio
You don't need to jump to Float Dash. Heck, you don't even need any altitude when using AIR type against the first form. Float Dash is just an AIR's means to get a semi-grounded speed boost, since most of them have suck WLK. And what's so hard on Float Dashing on one side to avoid the attack then turning to Haku for an attack while still holding the Space bar.

By the way, I can hit the first form Haku after every strike made with my Float Dashing Crim. Twice, if I have no delay. Same performance as I do with my Jikuns.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

hmm i noticed now that when the shadow haku isnt there you somehow can still hit him (he also seem to be more vulnarebel for attack but maybe that just me) some people say it 1 shadow some say it the ones wich becomes one with and also heared it maybe that he become invible but he is still there you just cant see him. i havent figured out yet wut makes the way to hit his hp.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 am

after a couple more of observations since last time, i am now almost sure that its just one of the mini hakus that is actually the haku itself, but only from any one of the mini clones that he transformed into (as such, would never be the ones he simply "summoned" or "just there" when the big haku is also active).
the proof would be that if you left the big one with a little bit of hp left (a few pixels on the bar) and you leave him to convert into multiple mini-clones, you would be able to see just one of the clones he transformed into actually have only a little of hp left (not purple), and that is the real haku.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 am

would a support with thunder rod work? i mean you can basicly summon a lightning bolt from anywhere outside the ring at the boss

edit: tested it and it doesnt go through the fences........
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am

Heres my part of advice (i soloed 3 star haku so i have some xD)

Ill just use names since i forgot the order of Haku.

At Shadow clone haku, (if you solo). No one can hit the outer pillar. But dont worry. He is STILL THERE (invisible). You just need to find him.

At the haku where its better to shoot instead of melee. Like the fire one. I heavily recommend Eight vulcan.

Seraph crimrose rox. Fast at gates. 3 way dagger + a gun (not so good gun though). Also Ace braver AM and melee bits. Suitable at MOST conditions Very Happy.

At Final haku when he summons the circle in the sky and you are using an Air mech, DONT RUN INTO A CORNER. Keep getting hit by his tornado and soon you will be able to fly over him.

Have fun backstabbing him them (just be careful not to get into the big tornadoes that push you away to the corner ><)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 pm

SaberAlter wrote:
would a support with thunder rod work? i mean you can basicly summon a lightning bolt from anywhere outside the ring at the boss

Speaking of, I'm not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but melee weapons with enough range can hit haku through the wall from anywhere, not just the gaps. Most people do this with a Kamui Staff, but it works with plenty of other weapons too; I usually combo with Ouka for it.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 pm

nope but it true long range melee weapon can go trough any wall although you to lure the boss to them though.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Suguri wrote:
SaberAlter wrote:

Speaking of, I'm not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but melee weapons with enough range can hit haku through the wall from anywhere, not just the gaps. Most people do this with a Kamui Staff, but it works with plenty of other weapons too; I usually combo with Ouka for it.

true ive even seen ppl using dual lance bits to poke Haku from the other side of the fence, but its kinda risky because Haku can hit you as well
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Suguri wrote:
Domiclown attack arms.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 pm

and slayer bits go through fences as well
Back to top Go down
silverfang
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 am

Segawa wrote:
At Shadow clone haku, (if you solo). No one can hit the outer pillar

its not true, WB Summon (ex. guns and sword) can destroy the outer pillar by summoning it outside while inside the fence, if done correctly even dual bits can be both summoned outside. This works both ways on either side of the fence thus can be used to damage haku while outside of the fence, but if the bits goes far enough i'll port back and only 1 bit can be summoned inside while outside the fence.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 pm

You guys tried using a support bot with burst fire bit? Burst fire boosts your shotgun and 3ways speed for you and everyone else who got the buff. IMO its very good for haku
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I tested domiclown arm it permorms badly
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Someone post an actual Haku fight vid in here so everyone can understand how it works.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

SaberAlter wrote:
You guys tried using a support bot with burst fire bit? Burst fire boosts your shotgun and 3ways speed for you and everyone else who got the buff. IMO its very good for haku

i know i writed in () under final haku form

Shance wrote:
Someone post an actual Haku fight vid in here so everyone can understand how it works.
if anybody find a decent haku video guide i am happy to put it in the guide (preferable sombody who can solo it Razz)(with credits for the creator ofcourse) it doesnt have to follow my guide after all it not perfect tongue
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm

As long as it shows the proper tactics to defeat the fox, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 pm

I would like to add that the fire Haku close range burners only work from the front. If you get behind him, you can do whatever you want, provided you dash back when he does those huge explosions. I use Jikun so I use 3-ways(you can be almost touching when your behind him.)

Not sure if it's been said already, but if you're careful you can damage the final Haku form with the shotgun while he's hiding behind his tornado wall. Come close enough when to hit him but far enough to avoid the winds(you'll know because at a certain distance they start popping up.) Once you get into range, start strafing(clone Hakus will attack you) and fire.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 am

from my observation doing haku 3 star:

-during obt, i tried haku 3star solo with ouka and ivis. ivis crimson veil will cancel the whirlwind effect but you still receive the damage but not thrown away.
-burst/hyper shot bit will decrease all weapon (sub/main) interval.
-domiclown work well when you in a team and staying outside (bad when you solo-ing). just let the inside player lure haku to the side.
-combi dagger can damage haku true form 3k++ dmg (sum) with 20 str bot.
-slash blade wave can deal 400+ damage (1 wave) to haku true form with 32 str bot.
-when nuke fox teleport at SW or SE (center of the map is possible)of the map, try to attack it. if you run, its possible that you will be teleported back to south of the map just before the nuke blow and kill you.
-use tactical suicide whenever useable (advantage when solo, fighting nuke and shadow form), and tactical bit deployment.
-3 way/ a shotgun for newbies is a must when in a team. trap fox and 3rd fox tend to select the worst player to waste time (player with no melee, less damage melee and its get worst when the fox does not deal a decent damage to kill the inside player, only fire trap that cost 1 or 2 hp drain).
- additional repair kit helps, and speed boost kit.
-end.

for official release im soloing haku 3star using her viktor with a combi dager and a slash blade (20 str) and byne tuned bot (32 str 30 tgh) with a slash blade and 5 way slash kick (lobguys LG). arrive at outpost within 5 minutes, defeat 9 haku form within 10 to 13 minutes, defeat haku true form with 3 to 5 minutes to spare

based on griffen guide, it will help the newbies if they understand it
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 am

*tryed some people tips and edited in the extra tip section.
*putted the bosses and and the extra tip into spoiler to reduce the post size (finnaly found where that spoiler was hiding XD )

have fun further killing haku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fight Haku guide.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2