Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.

Go down 
+7
Suguri
Z741
necrio
NumeroDoS
TerraChika
Nisa
griffen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. Empty
PostSubject: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 am

This guide is based on my personnel experience and based on another guide http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Quest_Mode
I am not a pro in this game or fighting Berzelius, neither is this guide. Some more experienced people may disagree or know some exceptions, this just a basic guide. (my english not good so my excuses for grammar mistakes).

Boss lvl difficult
1*: (Pink bee) Need atleast 1 treasure (memorie) to unlock this boss. This is most recommended for farming tune up materials and fast exp for your bots.
2*: (Bleu bee) Need atleast 3 treasures to unlock this boss. This is recommended to have a chance on berz item drops (example: scouter rifle, stardust cannon,buckler, beam machinegun,accecoirs,....)
3*: (Yellow bee) Require all 5 treasures to unlock this boss. This is only recommended in a party with people you know that has experience with berz and know what they are doing.

Most partys are going for 1* or 2* for mats,exp or berz items, this is cause even with unexperienced people they can still succeed if they have shotguns/blasters and follow an experienced leader.

Requirement
*Bots*
You need atleast 2 bots who are equiped to fight berz, the third bot can be used to lvl up.
For 1*/2* any bots can be used.
For 3* i recommend 4 people with air bots (or art bot with high mobility(high fly)) and 1 person that goes full support with burst bit. The reason why i personaly prefer air over art/lnd is because berz moves alot in 3* so that fire power and the speed to reach berz new spot are both important.

*Weapons*
Shotgun/blaster: They has high DPS (damage per seconds) and berz is that huge that all your bullets hit him. DPS wise shotguns are better then blasters (besides omega blaster).
(other weapons with high DPS like 8 vulcan can be used to.)

*Wonderbits*
Burst bit for support to higher the DPS. Blaster bit for air. Machinegun bit for land/art. (They aren't nececairy for 2* but they can help clearing the stage faster.)

Berzelius
Berzelius is a giant bee that has alot of hp, he also like to move alot it important to learn to know his spots and wich tunnels are the fastest way to reach this spots. If your are in a unexperienced party try to draw there attention on wich path they need to take by using shouts.

Tactical suicides: Since berz has that much hp there will be times you run out of ammo or almost has no ammo. When that happends try to die on purpose so you can get a new bot and shoot on him again.

Berzelius attacks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by griffen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 am

reserved spot
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:03 am

fix your english abit Razz

other than that,thankies for the guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

For the WonderBits. Burst Fire isn't only useful WB in Berzelius quest.

Since only supports have burst fire. For Airs, Lands, and Arts, Blasters bits can help a bit especially when your bits are in burst mode.

Also, as for weapons needed for Berzelius. Shotguns are not only effective against Berzelius. 2x Eight Vulcans can be useful too IMO.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 am

I would like it if someone could go Berz with me, cause I have yet to memorize the boss area stage. >.<

Also, is it possible to solo 2* Berz?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 am

machineguns and vulcans deal almost the same damage as blasters thanks to their rapid-fire (yes, tested)

that would mean that dual machinegun bits are viable
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 am

ty for replys i dont has much experience on berz as haku so more tips are welcome i will read the comments later again an edit my guide (cus i am doing some quest atm XD). And Nisa pls help me on my english <3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 am

griffen wrote:
ty for replys i dont has much experience on berz as haku so more tips are welcome i will read the comments later again an edit my guide (cus i am doing some quest atm XD). And Nisa pls help me on my english <3

Thank you for your replies,I don't have much experience on 'Berz' as 'Haku',so more tips are welcome. I will reread the comment's later and edit my guide. (because I am doing some quests at the moment 'laughing emote').
And Nisa please make me your slave <3.

Fix'd king
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm

A Frac guide is in the works or are you not doing that one? Razz

Dunno if an AIR bot packs enough ammo to do in Berz, but 2* is decently survivable. I've completely emptied out both shotguns and survived quite a few times in the first part, keeping deaths to a minimum...

The only area that is a pain is the fire cave. Newbs get burned and lost. x:
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Z741 wrote:
A Frac guide is in the works or are you not doing that one? Razz

Dunno if an AIR bot packs enough ammo to do in Berz, but 2* is decently survivable. I've completely emptied out both shotguns and survived quite a few times in the first part, keeping deaths to a minimum...

The only area that is a pain is the fire cave. Newbs get burned and lost. x:

when i feel in the mood again i wil make a frac one but i can't put a date on it.

Nisa wrote:
griffen wrote:

Thank you for your replies,I don't have much experience on 'Berz' as 'Haku',so more tips are welcome. I will reread the comment's later and edit my guide. (because I am doing some quests at the moment 'laughing emote').
And Nisa please be my slave slave <3.

Fix'd king

@aku ty for the reply i gonna change it

@numero mayby a bot with 4 Custom shotguns? i has really no idea if 2* is soloable although i dunno why you wanna solo 2*
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

My personal bot recommendations:

L-airs: Have access to Omega Blasters and Custom Shotguns, usually have the capacity to equip them tuned, and unlike other airs are much more likely to be at or near 40 TEC. I actually recommend Omega Blasters over CSG for Berz as they have enough range for you to continue hitting him while flying (killed him when he was flying over the tunnels on his way to NE yesterday). Use Dual Blaster Bits.

Supports (particularly M/L): Burst Fire bits increase DPS massively. Not much else to say, typical weapons, typical everything.

Misty Hollow (and possibly Baltheon?): Doesn't have as much of an advantage as she does against Fractulus or certain Haku phases, but the mist can completely trivialize certain attack phases, particularly the dual rotating circles of bomber bees with the homing missiles (not sure how you missed this one, it's by far the most dangerous of his attacks). Again, pack a dual blaster bit. Baltheon may work too, but I suspect his shield breaks too quickly from Berz's onslaught for him to be helpful.

Arts: Probably the easiest boss fight to use them in. A Sturbanger with x2 asura amj, x4 stur arms, and x4 shotguns can strike a manly pose as bullets and missiles fly out from everywhere and eat Berz alive. The only weakness here is the time it takes to run to the next area if he flies and you aren't tuned for mobility. Haven't personally tried it yet, but Dual Missile Bit should offer damage comparable to Dual Blaster Bit.

And yes, 2* is definitely soloable.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm

@suguri hmm thanks to say about "particularly the dual rotating circles of bomber bees with the homing missiles (not sure how you missed this one, it's by far the most dangerous of his attacks." it on the last spot where he goes when he dies that he use this right? the reason why i dint mention is cus i actually dint notice it before Razz (shame*). But beside bots with evading skills i don't really see how to dodge it. if you know how to evade those missils pls tell it cus idk.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I have seen one player with this bots on his commando [air bot, DARUMA STAR, DARUMA STAR] and I think it's quite useful. air bot for quick gathering of treasures and going to gates then once gets on berz, daruma star does most of the job. Though its tec is a bit low, burst fire greatly compensate for it.

One more thing, someone said particle gun are far more efficient than shotguns (never tried and proven though)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:29 pm

griffen wrote:
if you know how to evade those missils pls tell it cus idk.
Stand between the two rings and run. You need a decent amount of wlk, and if you run out of boost (flying, boost run) you'll eat a missile in the face. If you're good with Sway (and maybe float dash?), you could also just sit still and dash through the homing missiles just before they hit.

haures wrote:

One more thing, someone said particle gun are far more efficient than shotguns (never tried and proven though)
Custom Shotgun
Omega Blaster
Sweeper Shotgun
Twin Blaster
Shotgun
Blaster(/8-Vulcan?)
Particle Gun

That's more or less the order of weapon effectiveness, though I admit I'm not completely positive on Sweeper, Twin, and shotgun.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 am

ty for the respond suguri i putted in the guide.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

2* is soloable in my sleep with 15 mins remaining it'll take longer in terms of real time but still show a higher time due to less deaths of useless party members
3* solo is where I require focus with 5-10 mins remaining
Berzie is easy to read because he ALWAYS follows a certain moveset once he starts his first move
Bots I would recommend for berzie are Aquila (Built in blaster), and Gwyain (Built in stardust cannon spread)
Pro tip: NEVER keep wonderbit on unless you have the burst bit equipped, always keep it fully charged and tap it for invincibility frames
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Please put in 3* recommended bot settings that people need Asura AMJs so they can equip 4 AMs equipped with CSG (Custom Shotguns).

More DPS that way. Works better with burst bits.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Suguri wrote:

L-airs: Have access to Omega Blasters and Custom Shotguns, usually have the capacity to equip them tuned, and unlike other airs are much more likely to be at or near 40 TEC. I actually recommend Omega Blasters over CSG for Berz as they have enough range for you to continue hitting him while flying (killed him when he was flying over the tunnels on his way to NE yesterday). Use Dual Blaster Bits.

Supports (particularly M/L): Burst Fire bits increase DPS massively. Not much else to say, typical weapons, typical everything.

Misty Hollow (and possibly Baltheon?): Doesn't have as much of an advantage as she does against Fractulus or certain Haku phases, but the mist can completely trivialize certain attack phases, particularly the dual rotating circles of bomber bees with the homing missiles (not sure how you missed this one, it's by far the most dangerous of his attacks). Again, pack a dual blaster bit. Baltheon may work too, but I suspect his shield breaks too quickly from Berz's onslaught for him to be helpful.

Arts: Probably the easiest boss fight to use them in. A Sturbanger with x2 asura amj, x4 stur arms, and x4 shotguns can strike a manly pose as bullets and missiles fly out from everywhere and eat Berz alive. The only weakness here is the time it takes to run to the next area if he flies and you aren't tuned for mobility. Haven't personally tried it yet, but Dual Missile Bit should offer damage comparable to Dual Blaster Bit.

Until you realize that that sturbanger would be totally raped with overcost and that sturbanger arms are pieces of trash that can't equip weapons
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Until you realize that that sturbanger would be totally raped with overcost and that sturbanger arms are pieces of trash that can't equip weapons

sturbanger standard can.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

LordShade wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Suguri wrote:

sturbanger standard can.
Oh, is there a difference? I wasn't aware.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:32 am

All 5 treasures are available on Blue Gates this maint Smile
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 am

Z741 wrote:
All 5 treasures are available on Blue Gates this maint Smile

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2837-proto-ark-treasures-10-17-2-2010

the path to get all treasures. (frac/haku also included)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.   How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fight Berz ( Berzelius ) guide.
Page 1 of 1