Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to fight Haku guide.

Go down 
+14
Z741
Segawa
SaberAlter
Hyoka
Vartio
Heavier
Kecepirit
Raven
AngelWings
NumeroDoS
cheongzewei
Suguri
MissileGo
griffen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

How to fight Haku guide. Empty
PostSubject: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm

This guide is based on my personnel experience and based on another guide http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Quest_Mode
I am not a pro in this game or fighting haku, neither is this guide. Some more experienced people may disagree or know some exceptions, this just a basic guide. (my english not good so my excuses for grammar mistakes).

Requirement
*Bots*

You need atleast 2 bots who are equiped to fight haku, the third bot can be used to lvl up.
I recommend to use atleast one land bot with a body part that can do direct melee damage and a air/land bot to fight haku. (and smal or medium bots if you planning to use 3-way)

why air? To get treasure and to outpost as fast as possible and fly over the trap's of trap haku form.
why land? Cus they normal has higher STR then other types wich deals more damage on your melee attacks (3-way dagger included)
why not artillery/support? Cus they has lower WLK/FLY/STR. It really not recomended to use them to fight haku since they mover slower then air/land bot (so you lose more time) also you risk to solo the trap haku (wich most of the time = huge time wasting if you have a slow bot wich deal low melee damage).

*Weapons*

• 3-Way dagger: This is the most used weapon against haku. It easy to use, deals great damage (most of haku forms are weak against melee) and it only cost 600 UC in the shop.
    (If you have RT and can get Combination dagger from garapon then use that instead.)
    (However in some situation a melee weapon with high DPS can be more convenient to use then 3-way but since melee weapons have different attack patterns i leave this to your own discovery wich suits better for yourself)

• Shotgun/Blaster: Like i said not all forms are weak against melee (green/red form = boss 3/7). This is where a shotgun/blaster deals more damage then 3-Way dagger or any other melee attacks.
    (Actually any ranged weapon with high DPS are good to use i just use shotgun/blaster cus it most used and haku is that big so you don't need to worry about the accuracy of your weapon).

• Arm/Leg or Core part wich deal direct melee damage: This is only needed for the fourth haku (bleu = boss 4) form. Cus his shield blocks projectiles (and 3-Way is a projectile) so you can't deal damage with 3-Way or ranged weapon.
    (You can also equip a melee weapon (sword,spear,halber,axe,...) with ranged weapon on your third bot since most melee weapon does more damage then Arm/Leg or Core part but this is not necessary)

*Wonderbits*
Like mentioned most haku forms are weak against melee so it would be logic that you use dual wonderbits wich deal melee damage. (it not necessairy to have it but it will finish your haku run faster)

Haku forms
There are in total 10 hakus forms. 9 forms and last form all 9 previous forms become one final boss
(btw sombody noticed the size of the 9 forms together is hugher then the final form? Did some parts vanished when he turned in to one huge fox? XD)
Only 1 or 2 people will be summoned to fight him (rarely 3 people (is it actually the meaning 3 people face him?)) after some time it will summon other people in the arena.

• Boss 1:(Spear form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 2:(Purple form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 3:(Green form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 4:(Shield/bleu form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 5:(Black form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 6: (Shadow Clones form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 7: (Red/fire form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 8: (Trap form)
    Spoiler:

• Boss 9: (Nuke form).
    Spoiler:

• Boss 10: (Final/nine-tail form)
    Spoiler:

Last edited by griffen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Extra tips from other people (my little edit or comment)
Spoiler:

Last edited by griffen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Nice Guide but you should include the most Effective Weapon is Combination Dagger know it is hardly used
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Hmm i am confused are you saying i din't mention combination dagger?or that i should remove it from the guide?
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm

you didnt mention it
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 pm

MissileGo wrote:
you didnt mention it
He did, under 3way dagger.
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm

He added that after i posted lol
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

MissileGo wrote:
He added that after i posted lol
It was there when I first read it before his reply to your reply. :s
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

Note on fighting haku final form.

When he's holding his sword to do a vertical slash. he hits EVERYTHING around him in a small range.

Even if your behind him, vertical sword slash will kill you.

I wish i knew this earlier, instead of going behind the guy and 3 way dagging him.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 am

On fifth Haku, the summoned Wonder bits can, as far as I know, only target one person at a time, so if you're fighting it with someone else, have the person targeted run around evading while the other/s stay close on Haku and spam 3way.

On eight Haku, I find it easier to get myself in burning status then make a mad air chase for Haku so I can hit him some 3way. Also, the jump from the trap gives you high enough elevation so you wouldn't need to worry about other traps.

Also, for obvious reasons, use dual 3way WBs.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 am

@missilgo: i writed combi dagger instead of combination dagger (i forgot the name and was lazy to search it up thanks for the complete name)

@cheongzewei: sometimes when i very close to him (next or behind) i sometimes get hit to and sometimes not i still havent figur out why (or is because the different angle he attacks? cus sometimes his body is not always vertical)

@NumeroDoS: (for boss 5) i think he also aim only one target but it not the case that he always only target the same target the whole time.
If your with 2 it better that one goes clockwise and other counterclockwise to prevent getting sombody else bullets.once both are clos to haku you only need to cosider spamming your 3 way.

(for boss Cool Hitting a fire trap while you far makes it easier to chase him but you will make wider turns. And getting from traps also good when you far from him. But doing this make it hard to hit with 3-way once you get close. cus when you close to him but you still under burning you can lay the first hit but if he moves you mostly end up turning for a long time before you can hit him properly again.

I don't see the reason why dual 3-way is better though. Only 3 bosses can tear your arms off (boss1/boss5/boss10) wich are easy dodge once you know there patterns. So it end up having one arm doing nothing. while having shotgun can be used for green/red form cus do more DPS then 3-way (also if you and party members know the gap you can try to lure him there while shooting at him to kil him faster).It also useful when to kill the towers inside of shadow boss when alot shadows around the tower while if you go attack with 3-way you'll end up gangbanged and most time end up dead. And for last boss (boss 10) you can use shotgun once he summons hurricane.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:55 am

I meant dual 3 way wonderbits. Using two 3-way daggers is a huge no-no.

And, about my boss tips, no problem if you don't find them suit to your tastes. Just sharing how I do my Haku runs.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 am

ah there dual 3-way wonderbits? dint't know that where you find it? i think i gonna put your tips on my reserved spot after all the playstyle doesnt matter as long you succeed.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm really disappointed that you never included another weapon that does well; the Jikun Tackle.

Both Jikuns have this as their default weapon, and since it can't be "cut" off, it's very good for fighting Haku with.
Yes, it's true that it does lower damage than the 3-way daggers, but it has been seen by many players with the fact that they die less when using Jikun Tackle.

For example...
1st Form: Using Jikun Tackle twice can often put you BEHIND Haku, effectively evading his spear attack

2nd Form: Oh man... I remember a time when I RAPED Haku even when he binded me. The rapidity of the Jikun Tackle/Kicks is enough to overpower the 3 way dagger. Because you can't really move, if Haku comes near you, spam that right click button and watch his HP drain like water through an open pipe

4th Form: I find that flying up just a little bit and using Jikun Kick (It will make the Jikun smash on the ground and cause a shockwave) a relatively safe and easy method to damage Haku.

5th Form: So... On 1 star solo, I've had a time when I killed this form within 5 seconds. Any questions? For your reference, I kept using Tackle back and forth, so that when he takes his precious time turning around to shoot at me, I already used tackle and was on the other side of him

6th Form: With the massive number of mini-Hakus, you'll be likely running into a whole mob of them if you want to Damage Haku himself. The Tackle has a longer range than the 3 ways, and can do better.

8th Form: Oh man... I see a lot of rants. The key to beating Trap Haku is indeed, fast and rapid attacking. 3 ways have good damage, but that damage is nothing if you can't hit him with it. With the traps laid out across the entire field, you'd have more chances of hitting Haku from far away using tackle or kick. Furthermore, note that these attacks, while weaker, can do MUCH more damage in a set time period.

9th Form: NO! Waiting for him to explode then charging in is NOT a good idea; it wastes too much time.
If he appears on the diagonally opposite corner, then wait for him to nuke, but if not, charge at him!! I found that when charging at him, shooting the shotgun and 3-way daggering when close enough is the best method.
Note that even if you are killed, you can summon your next robot and get 1-2 dagger hits in, before he teleports to another place. Getting One to three (depends on difficulty) deaths is definitely worth the time you'll otherwise be waiting for him to shoot his nukes, which CAN add up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 pm

AngelWings wrote:
Getting One to three (depends on difficulty) deaths is definitely worth the time you'll otherwise be waiting for him to shoot his nukes, which CAN add up.

Doubt it, that'll cost you around one minute. Usually the max time I spend in waiting for Nukes is 20-30 seconds. Just one death is already 20 seconds.

And that's due in part to something I'm surprised I haven't seen mention of yet. In a party of 4 or 5 people, send 2 (if 4) and 3 (if 5) to fight Haku by themselves. The other two sit in the area before the outpost (Area 12, on the blue gates) and farm for stat chips. As soon as the Nuke form appears, send a /member message telling them to get their butts over there. With between 2 and 3* attack, the Nuke and Final forms will fall in 2 minutes or less (this doesn't include death penalties).

The 2/3 fighting Haku themselves will have no problems since he only allows 2-3 people fight him at any one time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

just want to add a couple of things, but note that im not actually a frequent haku-er much less a pro at it, so cmiiw.

for the mini-haku clone form, i noticed that you can actually damage him (reducing the hp bar shown on the right side of the screen) even if there is no big haku, by simply attacking the mini hakus. not all of them does tho, i think its just one of the mini haku that he transformed into carries the hp.

hypershot/burst fire bit can actually increase 3-way dagger's rate of fire (yes, support units + mini burst fire bit + 3-way dagger = dps).

although 3-way dagger is nice and all with the damage if you can close in to make all the daggers hit, red squealer am + any single hit melee (other sub weapon am like hound dog or shino) can be a decent alternative and should not be discarded (seen people refusing anyone without a 3-way dagger). why red squealer am? cause it highly tracks the target and closes in, ensuring the next melee attack you do also hits.
for comparison with the same bot stats: a point blank 3-way dagger deals 700, red squealer am+hound dog am deals 400+350, roughly the same amount of time for each attack/combo.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Since AngelWings brushed on the subject, I feel it's worth pointing out that 3-ways aren't the only option for damaging Haku at record speeds. Ouka - and eventually Ivis - outputs solid, quick, and consistent damage numbers. When I bring my Thoarla I use a Duel Rapier, and I plan to try Slash Blades next time. As much damage as a single 3-way hit can do, the relatively large int and necessity to be close without any movement during the attack itself can both make it a pain at times, and result in lower damage output. I haven't tested it beyond finishing off his final form, but a support with x2 shotguns and a burst fire bit seems to put out better numbers than a 3-way user as well.

Fake Edit: Kecepirit said more or less the same thing in his last paragraph before I could slip my post in, and I was too busy with other things to repost sooner. The point still stands though; Haku is weak to melee, not weak to 3-ways and only 3-ways.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 am

Ty for the replys i will check them back later when i have the time and maybe put some in my guide or reference in my reserved spot for extra tips. The reason why i took 3-way and not general all melee weapons is cus i find personnal 3-way the easiest weapon to handle and i don't know all melee weapons attack patterns but it true that most is weak against melee and not only 3-way looking back to my guide i should have changed that. It also true in some case for example shadow haku that a melee weapon can hit haku while 3-way sometimes may fail and target a shadow.

Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 pm

AngelWings wrote:

Both Jikuns have this as their default weapon, and since it can't be "cut" off, it's very good for fighting Haku with.
Yes, it's true that it does lower damage than the 3-way daggers, but it has been seen by many players with the fact that they die less when using Jikun Tackle.

For example...
1st Form: Using Jikun Tackle twice can often put you BEHIND Haku, effectively evading his spear attack
with Strategie 1 i can deal 2 full 3-way with a crim with 2 walk withouth getting hit once

2nd Form: Oh man... I remember a time when I RAPED Haku even when he binded me. The rapidity of the Jikun Tackle/Kicks is enough to overpower the 3 way dagger. Because you can't really move, if Haku comes near you, spam that right click button and watch his HP drain like water through an open pipe.
jikun hu legs gives 14(15 for long) force with 5 kicks (50 reach) if i am right and 3way is 25 force with 3 daggers (70 reach). I don't think there much difference between them the one is more effective then the other depending the disntance betweeen you and haku.

4th Form: I find that flying up just a little bit and using Jikun Kick (It will make the Jikun smash on the ground and cause a shockwave) a relatively safe and easy method to damage Haku.
I compleetly agree with you. what i do with jikun is kick him until full WB summon my spike WB and jump attack him (while my spike bit do the biggest work).

5th Form: So... On 1 star solo, I've had a time when I killed this form within 5 seconds. Any questions? For your reference, I kept using Tackle back and forth, so that when he takes his precious time turning around to shoot at me, I already used tackle and was on the other side of him
Sure this effective for dodging when you solo. However when there more people you start bumping to each other. I sometimes get bumped out of my save range by sombody else cus of this wich the bos start hitting me again. Also with my method i full 3-way hit him always withouth bothering him hitting me. So DPS wise 3-way stil wins here

6th Form: With the massive number of mini-Hakus, you'll be likely running into a whole mob of them if you want to Damage Haku himself. The Tackle has a longer range than the 3 ways, and can do better.
Agree, any direct melee is better suited when boss is surrounded by shadows i changed my boss 6 guide

8th Form: Oh man... I see a lot of rants. The key to beating Trap Haku is indeed, fast and rapid attacking. 3 ways have good damage, but that damage is nothing if you can't hit him with it. With the traps laid out across the entire field, you'd have more chances of hitting Haku from far away using tackle or kick. Furthermore, note that these attacks, while weaker, can do MUCH more damage in a set time period.
land types may be better with long reach weapon in this situation.

9th Form: NO! Waiting for him to explode then charging in is NOT a good idea; it wastes too much time.
If he appears on the diagonally opposite corner, then wait for him to nuke, but if not, charge at him!! I found that when charging at him, shooting the shotgun and 3-way daggering when close enough is the best method.
Note that even if you are killed, you can summon your next robot and get 1-2 dagger hits in, before he teleports to another place. Getting One to three (depends on difficulty) deaths is definitely worth the time you'll otherwise be waiting for him to shoot his nukes, which CAN add up.
It sometimes does sometimes doesn't it all depends the speed of your bot and when you get teleported in/out and the distance between you and haku.

I don't write jikun in my guide cus then it means i expect people to use it also my guide is very long (to long in my opinion) to put a general guide for every bot with there body parts attacks.

Raven wrote:
AngelWings wrote:
Getting One to three (depends on difficulty) deaths is definitely worth the time you'll otherwise be waiting for him to shoot his nukes, which CAN add up.

And that's due in part to something I'm surprised I haven't seen mention of yet. In a party of 4 or 5 people, send 2 (if 4) and 3 (if 5) to fight Haku by themselves. The other two sit in the area before the outpost (Area 12, on the blue gates) and farm for stat chips. As soon as the Nuke form appears, send a /member message telling them to get their butts over there. With between 2 and 3* attack, the Nuke and Final forms will fall in 2 minutes or less (this doesn't include death penalties).

The 2/3 fighting Haku themselves will have no problems since he only allows 2-3 people fight him at any one time anyway.

About the team set depends on your team members if your with 3 good(average experienced) players and 2 lesser experienced players i would tell the other 2 to farm or either leech and come to final boss.
However if your with a full team with good players who don't wanna farm why force them?
Anyway the plan how the team be facing haku is an agreement between the party leader and his members.

Kecepirit wrote:
for the mini-haku clone form, i noticed that you can actually damage him (reducing the hp bar shown on the right side of the screen) even if there is no big haku, by simply attacking the mini hakus. not all of them does tho, i think its just one of the mini haku that he transformed into carries the hp.

hypershot/burst fire bit can actually increase 3-way dagger's rate of fire (yes, support units + mini burst fire bit + 3-way dagger = dps).

although 3-way dagger is nice and all with the damage if you can close in to make all the daggers hit, red squealer am + any single hit melee (other sub weapon am like hound dog or shino) can be a decent alternative and should not be discarded (seen people refusing anyone without a 3-way dagger). why red squealer am? cause it highly tracks the target and closes in, ensuring the next melee attack you do also hits.
for comparison with the same bot stats: a point blank 3-way dagger deals 700, red squealer am+hound dog am deals 400+350, roughly the same amount of time for each attack/combo.

hmm din't know that about some shadows hp wil convert to boss i shall try to be more aware of his hp bar the next time i face him again.

i knew about burst works on 3-way but forgot about it ty for reminding it i putted in my guide on final boss since it most effective with entire party.

Suguri wrote:
I haven't tested it beyond finishing off his final form, but a support with x2 shotguns and a burst fire bit seems to put out better numbers than a 3-way user as well.
don't you have bullets problems then?
Back to top Go down
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 pm

First and foremost, thanks for the guide! I would just like to add a bit of things I've noticed that have not been mentioned here as well.

Spoiler:

@Haku Forms 1 & 2
You can use WB activation/deactivation to nullify her attacks and improve your timing. For the former form, it works in line with your second strategy and for the latter form, this helps to negate her vines if you choose to do so.

@Haku Form 3
I'm very surprised people don't do this more often but I guess it is a hassle sometimes. Haku will always follow you at form 3. Furthermore, there are several gaps in the wall for range/melee attacks to go through. One of them happens to be at about the 7 o'clock position relative to map design. For these reasons, you may also improve timing by dragging Haku to the wall. Your teammates beyond the bounds may then be able to help you.

@ Haku Form 8
Out of all my experience in Haku, I've only found another individual that has done this the same way I have. Every time Haku teleports, rubberband back to the middle platform if you are Land/Art/Sup and if you are Air, you should first gain close to max altitude. This will effectively allow you to hover over the traps right before you engage Haku.

Spoiler:

Alternatively, if you do what Raven has suggested, there will be times when the farmers chance upon a trap sight item. Have them come in and save you and your team the trouble.

Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: aa   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

My version, this presumes you're going for speed:

Bring: 1/2 Jikuns, and/or Red Squealer. Depending on what you plan to do with your 3rd

Phase 1: Use a LND, enter SOLO (this is necessary for speed). This person will wait till Haku raises spear, dodge to the side, turn towards, and dash in the direction Haku's headed twice. Then throw 3-way. Rinse and Repeat. DO. NOT. JUMP! If you got an Air, die. Period.

Phase 2: Rush in close, spam 3-ways. You can still do this solo. Have a 2nd/3rd come in here for more speed.

Phase 3: Shotguns, run around him in circles, bait towards fence hole.

Phase 4: Jikun Kick/Squealer Paunchdd Just spam it.

Phase 5: Get in Point Blank, proceed to Three-Way/Punch the hell out of it.

Phase 6: Use shotgun here again, run around the 2 squares (inner and outter) spamming shotguns at close range to the towers.

Phase 7: Fireboy? Just shoot him. You can also troll with 3-way daggers. Walk close, when he poses for fire burst, step back. Throw Three-Way after he drops the burst, then step back, he will raise it again, rinse and repeat.

Phase 8: You can do nothing but chase and spam punch/3-way here.

Phase 9: Stand on the other side of the Central tower, step to the side so that when he nukes you can see him. After you see the 2nd "explosion" within the Nuke fade, rush in, beat him up. If he spawns center, then run the hell away.

Phase 10: Good damn luck XD. Seriously though, the closest place is actually RIGHT in front of him during his Tornado aura. There's a very empty spot there you can step into where you can hit 100s with Shotgun. Otherwise it's phase 1 redux and phase 6 redux. Beware his Nukes. The first occurs in the center, the 2nd occurs when he repeats his Whirlwind aura state, but a GIANT circle will appear in the sky around 25% HP in addition to the circle in front of his staff.

Last edited by Vartio on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 pm

hehehe nice to see you vartio
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm

griffen wrote:
hehehe nice to see you vartio

I noticed you too. I left out some details but if you couldn't figure those out... =.=;
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

griffen wrote:
[
About the team set depends on your team members if your with 3 good(average experienced) players and 2 lesser experienced players i would tell the other 2 to farm or either leech and come to final boss.
However if your with a full team with good players who don't wanna farm why force them?
Anyway the plan how the team be facing haku is an agreement between the party leader and his members.

The main reason is because Haku is a troll, and doesn't hesitate to show it. He never lets more than 3 people fight him at the same time (and in my experience, it's usually only 2), so having other people do something else than just sit outside the barrier half the time seems more efficient to me.

But as you said, it depends on the party, so to each his own.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Vartio wrote:

Phase 1: Use a LND, enter SOLO (this is necessary for speed). This person will wait till Haku raises spear, dodge to the side, turn towards, and dash in the direction Haku's headed twice. Then throw 3-way. Rinse and Repeat. DO. NOT. JUMP! If you got an Air, die. Period.

Any AIR with Float Dash can dodge as well, if not better, as any LND.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fight Haku guide.   How to fight Haku guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fight Haku guide.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next