Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i demand a haku guide!!

Go down 
+12
haures
NumeroDoS
shinigami
Cino
SilverySil
ZetBuster
Midona
ZephyrKaiser
FreedomFighter
frappn
piroton
FrozenEdge
16 posters
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

i demand a haku guide!! Empty
PostSubject: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 am

can someone explain me on wut to do in haku and wut do i get... confused

i started to do quests since i can mow anything down with jikun...... so please im really clueless here confused
and i cant kill the army of mini black hakus..... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

I believe you already know.

Fine, I'll make one.
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 am

Haku is separated into 9(?) lives.

1st life: SWORDO CHARGE-O. Just...attack. If you have WB full, you can attack for approximately 1.5 sec, then activate your WB and you'll dodge his charge. Repeat until he's dead.

2nd life: Lulz I forget. Bind? If yes, then all he does is fire off two thorn thingies, and he's flanked by two core breaker bits like thing. Just attack, dodge the bind, easy modo.

3rd life: Lulz I forget. Shell Drain? If yes then just melee him. He occasionally swipes you with his sword, it'll give you the shell drain status, but you're melee-ing right? wtf you need shells for?!

4th life: Lulz I forget. Shield? Ok if you have a melee then seriously wtf you need help here for. All he does, is literally stand in one place with a shield that blocks all range attack. Kill him with normal melee jikun kick. *NOTE* Daggers are useless here when the shield is active.

5th life: Lulz I forget. Breaker? If yes, approach at an angle to dodge the core breaker, he'll be sporting 4 of them. They will kill you if you don't dodge them. That's the only thing you have to worry about in this one, his other weapons are pretty weak.

6th life: Lulz I forget. Shadow? IGNORE THE MINI-MEs. If you're soloing this, wait until Haku appears, he's the big radar thingie. If you have allies, KILL ALL THE TOWERS. There's 4 inside, 4 outside, and once all 8 are down, Haku appears. This one seems to have the least HP. Just attack him like normal.

7th life: Lulz I forget. Fire? He does an AoE explosion near him. If you have an Art, now would be a good time to use it. If not, attack him, again, until he raises his arm in animation. Approximately 1 sec after that, he'll do the explosion. You can activate your bit at a timing before then.

8th life: Lulz I forget. TRAP? He's a troll. That's all. Approach from center, try not to get hit by purple trap (mobility will screw you up), and kill him. You literally cannot die on this one, unless you like hitting the fire trap. Then I guess you can die.

9th life: Lulz I forget. NUKE?! He charges up, raises his arm, 2 sec later a gigantic OHKO nuke hits you. You will die if you're not far away enough to dodge. How far? If he's at a corner, a little bit behind the center platform. If he's at the platform, just gtfo to a corner. After he does the nuke, there's a brief interval where you can attack him. Rush in and attack. He'll teleport after that and the whole thing repeats itself. *NOTE* THE NUKE WILL HIT YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BARRIER. GTFO.

Last life: ACTIVATE HAKU?! FINAL BOSS TIME! Ok, first off, he starts off attacking like the 1st Life Sword Haku, he'll hold his sword with two arms, lift his sword with one, then smash you with the sword, then pause, then swing the sword one more time. This is his basic attack, he'll do it a lot, and he will start the battle like this. Just attack him, wait until he raises his arm, wait .3 sec after that, activate WB, and you'll do fine.

Next, he can also TP to a corner and either start spitting out whirlwinds or purple wisps. You have a brief, very brief interval where you can be next to him and attack him. A couple of second after he goes to the corner, he will surround himself with whirlwind that *will* blow you all the way across the arena. Use range attack when he goes into this mode.

Also, when he goes to the corner, he can also spawn mini-mes, as well as throw off *TWO* nuke charges. How can you tell when he does the nuke? Oh, just look into the sky to see if there's a BIG F-ING CIRCLE there. If yes, he's gonna nuke.

Lastly, he can teleport to the center. Here, he will do a nuke attack, just like his nuke form. Dodge it/attack like before.

And that's pretty much it.

(Now, a guide for actually beating him. Bring melees/Jikuns/3 way dagger. For an easier time beating him, including 3*, have, at most, 3 people fight the various forms before the Final Boss. Have the other two or more farm the areas for boost. By the time the Final Boss is here, the two or more other people will have like 3x atk and they will kill Haku in 1 minute flat. Very, very easy.

*The at most 3 people fighting Haku's forms is because Haku trolls you. He only allows like 3 people at most to fight him at a time. If all 5 players are there, at the least 2 of them will be useless, just standing there watching and doing nothing. Literally, having 5 people there is useless, you don't get to fight him with 5.)

Last edited by frappn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

activate and deactivate WB in same time as he use his nuke will null his nuke.
remember, timing is critical for this trick.

mostly 85% of my try is success, the rest was screw up by lag and eyes blinking.
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

Essentially, you have to wait until the last possible second to activate, then immediately deactivate. The extended invincibility frame will save you.

If you do it too early, you'll still catch his nuke on the tail's end.

It's safer to just run away D:
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

frappn wrote:
Haku is separated into 9(?) lives.

1st life: SWORDO CHARGE-O. Just...attack. If you have WB full, you can attack for approximately 1.5 sec, then activate your WB and you'll dodge his charge. Repeat until he's dead.

2nd life: Lulz I forget. Bind? If yes, then all he does is fire off two thorn thingies, and he's flanked by two core breaker bits like thing. Just attack, dodge the bind, easy modo.

3rd life: Lulz I forget. Breaker? If yes, approach at an angle to dodge the core breaker, he'll be sporting 4 of them. They will kill you if you don't dodge them.

4th life: Lulz I forget. Shield? Ok if you have a melee then seriously wtf you need help here for. All he does, is literally stand in one place with a shield that blocks all range attack. Kill him with normal melee jikun kick. *NOTE* Daggers are useless here when the shield is active.

5th life: Lulz I forget. Fire? He does an AoE explosion near him. If you have an Art, now would be a good time to use it. If not, attack him, again, until he raises his arm in animation. Approximately 1 sec after that, he'll do the explosion. You can activate your bit at a timing before then.

6th life: Lulz I forget. Shadow? IGNORE THE MINI-MEs. If you're soloing this, wait until Haku appears, he's the big radar thingie. If you have allies, KILL ALL THE TOWERS. There's 4 inside, 4 outside, and once all 8 are down, Haku appears. This one seems to have the least HP. Just attack him like normal.

7th life: Lulz I forget. TRAP? He's a troll. That's all. Approach from center, try not to get hit by purple trap (mobility will screw you up), and kill him. You literally cannot die on this one, unless you like hitting the fire trap. Then I guess you can die.

8th life: Lulz I forget. NUKE?! He charges up, raises his arm, 2 sec later a gigantic OHKO nuke hits you. You will die if you're not far away enough to dodge. How far? If he's at a corner, a little bit behind the center platform. If he's at the platform, just gtfo to a corner. After he does the nuke, there's a brief interval where you can attack him. Rush in and attack. He'll teleport after that and the whole thing repeats itself. *NOTE* THE NUKE WILL HIT YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BARRIER. GTFO.

9th life: ACTIVATE HAKU?! FINAL BOSS TIME! Ok, first off, he starts off attacking like the 1st Life Sword Haku, he'll hold his sword with two arms, lift his sword with one, then smash you with the sword, then pause, then swing the sword one more time. This is his basic attack, he'll do it a lot, and he will start the battle like this. Just attack him, wait until he raises his arm, wait .3 sec after that, activate WB, and you'll do fine.

There's actually 10 forms of Haku.

1st and 2nd forms are correct.

3rd should be Shell Drain Haku. He moves a lot, inflicts shell drain, and can swipe you with his staff when he gets the chance.

4th is Barrier Haku. As suggested, bring a Jikun. 3 Way dags are useless, as the barrier blocks projectiles.

5th should be Breaker Haku like you said, but he also uses missiles and psygun rounds.

6th is Shadow Haku, followed by Flame Haku, Trap, Nuke, and all Hakus as one big Haku.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 pm

A little advice : do it alone or with a friend for 1/2 stars (and 3 once the combination daggers are back) , because having guys babbling around is by far more problematic than in other boss quests (I saw so many three-blasted guys in the boom form, and two guys making 3 min of void&fail in trap form).
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:

There's actually 10 forms of Haku.

1st and 2nd forms are correct.

3rd should be Shell Drain Haku. He moves a lot, inflicts shell drain, and can swipe you with his staff when he gets the chance.

4th is Barrier Haku. As suggested, bring a Jikun. 3 Way dags are useless, as the barrier blocks projectiles.

5th should be Breaker Haku like you said, but he also uses missiles and psygun rounds.

6th is Shadow Haku, followed by Flame Haku, Trap, Nuke, and all Hakus as one big Haku.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Right, I forgot about the Shell Drain Haku. I'll edit that in.
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:03 pm

frappn wrote:
7th life: Lulz I forget. Fire? He does an AoE explosion near him. If you have an Art, now would be a good time to use it. If not, attack him, again, until he raises his arm in animation. Approximately 1 sec after that, he'll do the explosion. You can activate your bit at a timing before then.

8th life: Lulz I forget. TRAP? He's a troll. That's all. Approach from center, try not to get hit by purple trap (mobility will screw you up), and kill him. You literally cannot die on this one, unless you like hitting the fire trap. Then I guess you can die.
Fire Haku (Red): No ARTS!!! Just dodge the fire attack by doing backdash then start shooting (GUNS) or mele if you can get away easily and repeat. Even better get him near the wall, unless the otherside players are noob newz and get caugh on fire.

Trap Haku... center? hum... never though of that... maybe because i can't reach him if is mele.

And see why no ARTS almost next to Trap Haku. xx Unless can kill it with guns... fast?
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 pm

me & 2 friends can beat 3 star haku in 15-20 minutes each round pretty easy..

we all carry the same thing in:

2 LND bots: the jikun siblings. (jikun hu, and jikun long)

both have a shotgun of some kind equipped in one arm, and a 3-way dagger in the other.

just spam the 3-way daggers on all forms except:

Green form: mass shotgun spam drains his HP rather quickly, if we get shell drined, the 3-ways can subistitue.

Blue form: spam those jikun kicks, they work good on him.

Red form: shotgun spam kills him VERY fast when you know the right distance to stand from him. (not to far, not to close)

offtopic: 3k exp every 15-20 mins is very good for leveling robots btw =)
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 pm

ZetBuster wrote:
frappn wrote:

Fire Haku (Red): No ARTS!!! Just dodge the fire attack by doing backdash then start shooting (GUNS) or mele if you can get away easily and repeat. Even better get him near the wall, unless the otherside players are noob newz and get caugh on fire.

Trap Haku... center? hum... never though of that... maybe because i can't reach him if is mele.

And see why no ARTS almost next to Trap Haku. xx Unless can kill it with guns... fast?

Certain forms die to arts/guns pretty fast.

Fire's one of them.
Back to top Go down
Cino
Cino

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:28 am

Good thing we have guides now..
but the only enemies that i encounter in this quest and feared for:

lag and lag spikes
newbies (comman!! they used ARTS on this what is this Berzelius quest??!)
boss itself..

Good luck and kick some haku's butt....
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:46 am

Is it normal that yourself will get teleported from time to time?

Try it today for the 1st time n found this very annoying.ALso i keep gettin my arms blown off :(Have to suicide expect

using Jikun.

And I rarely find a chance to use the 3way dagger.

HELP><
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 am

Most of my 2-3 star Haku runs tend to fall apart during the last form. What weapons/strategy can you guys recommend against the last form?

Also, is it possible to solo at least 2 star?
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 pm

just a question.. does the drops of haku being affected of tickets? for exp drop mod?
Back to top Go down
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

^yes.

This official guide basically sums it up:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Quest_Mode
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Most of my 2-3 star Haku runs tend to fall apart during the last form. What weapons/strategy can you guys recommend against the last form?

Also, is it possible to solo at least 2 star?

The guide above covered it pretty nicely. What you want to do is memorize the layout of the maps: know the locations of the gates and treasure chests for whatever side you pick (Red or Blue). That way you can get to Haku with plenty of time to spare. My "offense team" usually gets there with about 26/27 minutes left. You want some good melee units to fill at least 2 slots, the 3rd can be whatever you want (I usually choose AIR to get to the boss quickly). Bring 3-way daggers and shotguns, the usual boss equips.

My group's strategy (We consistently 3-4 man a 3* run with about 6-8 minutes left):
We bring Jikuns (both siblings, they're pretty much identical), Red Squealers, and other competent melee units. Two people take the blue gate, and 2 people take the red. The Red Team (offense team) rushes to the Proto Ark Arena, while the Blue Team (farming team) rushes to Area 12, and proceeds to farm the hell out of that area for stat chips and items. The two members of the offensive team can easily hold their own against the various forms of Haku (he only usually lets one or two people fight him at a time anyway), and we call in the farming team toward the end of his Nuke Form. With the farming team souped up from stat chips, we make short work of his final form, usually defeating him in less than 2 minutes.

As for soloing, I've never done so. You're a lot better off finding a party anyway, as it's a lot more efficient, even if just with one other person that you can achieve a good strategy with.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am

I noticed that Jikun Tackle sometimes work better than the three-ways.

True, I do over 600 damage per three way, but it has a long interval period where I can be attacked.
Jikun Tackle, on the other hand, may do slightly less damage, keeps me moving so that I don't get hit
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 am

NO why are people saying 3 way daggers work best when they dont o-o its combi daggers all the way baby
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 pm

MissileGo wrote:
NO why are people saying 3 way daggers work best when they dont o-o its combi daggers all the way baby
Because 3 way daggers are easily obtainable with UC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i demand a haku guide!!   i demand a haku guide!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i demand a haku guide!!
Page 1 of 1